Go to CruxDreams.com

holy68

Assistant executioner
DSC_0831 (4).JPG DSC_0842 (2).JPG DSC_0854 (2).JPG DSC_0940 (3).JPG DSC_1045 (3).JPG DSC_0952 (2).JPG DSC_0978 (4).JPG DSC_1017 (4).JPG This beautiful model has participated in the females Christ project. She's carrying the heavy beam in the hot sun just before her crucifixion...

View attachment 485888 View attachment 485890 View attachment 485892 View attachment 485894 View attachment 485895 View attachment 485896 View attachment 485898 View attachment 485900 This beautiful model has participated in the females Christ project. She's carrying the heavy beam in the hot sun just before her crucifixion...

Lovely girl. Great images. I'd love to be carrying a cross with her. The little loincloth is perfect.

I'm sure there were prohibitions against women walking around completely nude. No problems with them being nude when nailed to their crosses though. So require a condemned woman to wear a loincloth covering her genitals and not much else. It ensures she isn't completely nude until she's nailed to her cross and raised up. Then the loincloth can be stripped away allowing her to hang completely naked.

As awful as being crucified is, I imagine the removal of her loincloth while hanging would be extremely humiliating. Bad enough that her tits were out in the open, but now her cunt is visible too. At least she had a shred of dignity before. Now she has nothing, absolutely fucking nothing. The psychological impact of that would be devastating. She's utterly naked to whomever passes by and looks at her. She has no control at all over her body. Wow! Just think about it!

Hey, if I could only cover up one part of my body from public view, it would damn sure be my lady parts!

Lovely girl. Great images. I'd love to be carrying a cross with her. The little loincloth is perfect.

I'm sure there were prohibitions against women walking around completely nude. No problems with them being nude when nailed to their crosses though. So require a condemned woman to wear a loincloth covering her genitals and not much else. It ensures she isn't completely nude until she's nailed to her cross and raised up. Then the loincloth can be stripped away allowing her to hang completely naked.

As awful as being crucified is, I imagine the removal of her loincloth while hanging would be extremely humiliating. Bad enough that her tits were out in the open, but now her cunt is visible too. At least she had a shred of dignity before. Now she has nothing, absolutely fucking nothing. The psychological impact of that would be devastating. She's utterly naked to whomever passes by and looks at her. She has no control at all over her body. Wow! Just think about it!

Hey, if I could only cover up one part of my body from public view, it would damn sure be my lady parts!
"Wow just think about it"

I have. I have. In fact, I think we all have!

I agree with you.

:) :clapping::goodjob: GREAT pics !! Please try to find the rest of the set. Looking forward to seeing more of her. ....
Thank you i will try to post new pictures soon

so holy68 greats thanks for these beautiful picts
Now we are all exciting and waiting for new pictures of her crucifixion !
Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom