The Cull And Hunt... Road To A Rebellion...

Go to CruxDreams.com
“Blaire, you seem a bit distant” I say.

“I am sorry Mistress Barbaria, I don’t mean to be. I am just worried that you don’t whip me very often anymore. May I speak freely?”

“I wish you would” I reply.

“I… I am worried you tire of me and you will send me to Bull and Gunner or worse yet to Sir Wragg.”

“You poor girl, I have been so busy with this cull and hunt project I have neglected my little slave! Would it make you feel better if I brought you as a ‘show-and-tell’ at one of the classes?”

“Oh, Mistress I have no right to ask that of you!”

“Of course, you don’t. That’s not what I asked!!!”

O-oh…

Tree

“Blaire, you seem a bit distant” I say.

“I am sorry Mistress Barbaria, I don’t mean to be. I am just worried that you don’t whip me very often anymore. May I speak freely?”

“I wish you would” I reply.

“I… I am worried you tire of me and you will send me to Bull and Gunner or worse yet to Sir Wragg.”

“You poor girl, I have been so busy with this cull and hunt project I have neglected my little slave! Would it make you feel better if I brought you as a ‘show-and-tell’ at one of the classes?”

“Oh, Mistress I have no right to ask that of you!”

“Of course, you don’t. That’s not what I asked!!!”

O-oh…

Tree

Watch out Blaire....that sounds like code for you will get to demonstrate something for the class....;)

Marilyn Scanlan arrived at her sorority house and raced to her room where her sorority sister sat naked at her computer. Marilyn quickly stripped and stood next to her roommate and lover and asked what she was looking at. She told she found a story reported by CF Chronicles about the upcoming cull and hunt. She said it would be the largest cull ever with four hundred slaves ‘participating’.
computer 8.jpg
Marilyn eyes brightened saying “then there is only a 6% chance they get all of us in the cull part!”

“Not so fast! They are dividing the cull and hunt into two flights of 200 each and all of us picked from Professor Barb’s class will be grouped in the first flight!”

“Well that’s still only a 12% chance they get us all and that’s if we’re even picked!” Marilyn said.

“You won’t care about the odds if you are run through with an arrow!”

“Oh, don’t say that. I’m wet already just thinking about seeing the slave executed next class!”

“You are one crazy bitch, Marilyn.”

“Maybe, but I am one horny bitch! Come to bed, Liz!!!”
les 003.jpg

Tree

Marilyn Scanlan arrived at her sorority house and raced to her room where her sorority sister sat naked at her computer. Marilyn quickly stripped and stood next to her roommate and lover and asked what she was looking at. She told she found a story reported by CF Chronicles about the upcoming cull and hunt. She said it would be the largest cull ever with four hundred slaves ‘participating’.
View attachment 150150
Marilyn eyes brightened saying “then there is only a 6% chance they get all of us in the cull part!”

“Not so fast! They are dividing the cull and hunt into two flights of 200 each and all of us picked from Professor Barb’s class will be grouped in the first flight!”

“Well that’s still only a 12% chance they get us all and that’s if we’re even picked!” Marilyn said.

“You won’t care about the odds if you are run through with an arrow!”

“Oh, don’t say that. I’m wet already just thinking about seeing the slave executed next class!”

“You are one crazy bitch, Marilyn.”

“Maybe, but I am one horny bitch! Come to bed, Liz!!!”
View attachment 150151

Tree

RR really shouldn't be allowed to place cameras in the women's dorm rooms ....tsk tsk:p

as the Univ Director of Security says,
cameras are there to protect rule-abiding students,
those who complain will be be noted on their files as troublemakers.

Hey, has Tree been having math lessons from Melissa? :eek:

The next class came soon enough. It was held outside one of the old walls of the University of the Virgin Martyrs that faced a grassy bowl that made a nature amphitheater. The class could hear the screams of the condemned slave even before they could see her but a cheer rang out when she came into view. The woman was not bound and she struggled to escape the men’s hold on her arms. Her fight became more frantic when she spotted professor Barbaria’s teaching assistant standing by a gallows with a pair of empty nooses.
hanging approach 1 a.jpg
“I thought she was going to be shot with arrows” Liz said.

“Who knows; maybe she’s the warm-up act” Marilyn said as she squeezed her thighs together. “Fuck, I am wet already!”
The slave was not to be hanged. When she started up the last steps towards the gallows Barbaria teaching assistant growled “Listen you cunt, you aren’t hanging though you might wish you would be after an outburst like that. Get your slave ass over there and behave. You are just a teaching prop!”
hanging approach 2.jpg
The slave looked over at a short cross and some of the panic and fight subsided from her. As they bound her wrists to the crossbeam Liz whispered to Marilyn “I don’t think she knows what is going to happen to her!”

While the men spread the slave’s legs to anchors buried in the ground Prof. Barb began the lecture. She walked past the slave splayed against the cross. With a small microphone clipped to her dress Bard said “You see what happens when death is eminent. This slave cunt shit herself when she thought she was to be hanged. I doubt she even noticed you were her once she saw the gallows.”

Fuck, look at her tits heave! –Marilyn

“Imagine you have been selected for the cull and you have almost made it when suddenly an archer steps from the tall grasses and aims an arrow between your tits. Will you shit yourself like this cunt did?”

I might but I’ll cum first! –Marilyn

“I want to thank this cunt’s owner for donating her service for this demonstration. This slave was supposed to be part of the ‘fraternity rows’ annual gang-bang but had the not so brilliant idea to run. So let’s bring out the archers!”

“What??? NOOOO!” the slave screamed…

Tree

I lit a smoke and said “Then you’ve come to the wrong place, Wragg. I only report what is going on. Sort of like your ‘CF Chronicles’, which by the way have been few and far between.”

Tree

:rolleyes: :doh:

Crux Chronicle header.jpg

Friday, 26 September 2014

CULL & HUNT COURSE AT TOP UNIVERSITY!

By Rupert Wragg

Prof Barb.jpg

It seems that Professor Barbaria Moore (above) , the well-known Chair of Alternative Antiquities at the Univeristy of the Virgin Martyrs, Cruxton, Maryland, has spent her summer vacation in the highlands of Bonnie Scotland, home of the famous Linkie hunts, the subject of recent careful research by Professor Eulalia of the University of the Northern Forest.

She’s come back to the University refreshed and raring to go with a brand new course for the Fall term: “The psychology of the cull and hunt from the slaves’ and hunters’ points of view”

Students have been warned multiple times that this course might be somewhat detrimental to their health; indeed somewhat detrimental to their life expectancy. Despite fears that it would therefore turn out to be something of a turkey the Crux Chronicle can reveal that it is in fact 300% oversubscribed.

Perhaps that is because those of the Prof’s students that survive the practical sessions (Session 1: The Cull; Session 2: The Hunt) stand to do very nicely indeed out of it. Student loans paid off, free board and lodging, six years guaranteed post graduate work.

Well it must be worth the risk.

Mustn’t it?

The next class came soon enough. It was held outside one of the old walls of the University of the Virgin Martyrs that faced a grassy bowl that made a nature amphitheater. The class could hear the screams of the condemned slave even before they could see her but a cheer rang out when she came into view. The woman was not bound and she struggled to escape the men’s hold on her arms. Her fight became more frantic when she spotted professor Barbaria’s teaching assistant standing by a gallows with a pair of empty nooses.
View attachment 150170
“I thought she was going to be shot with arrows” Liz said.

“Who knows; maybe she’s the warm-up act” Marilyn said as she squeezed her thighs together. “Fuck, I am wet already!”
The slave was not to be hanged. When she started up the last steps towards the gallows Barbaria teaching assistant growled “Listen you cunt, you aren’t hanging though you might wish you would be after an outburst like that. Get your slave ass over there and behave. You are just a teaching prop!”
View attachment 150171
The slave looked over at a short cross and some of the panic and fight subsided from her. As they bound her wrists to the crossbeam Liz whispered to Marilyn “I don’t think she knows what is going to happen to her!”

While the men spread the slave’s legs to anchors buried in the ground Prof. Barb began the lecture. She walked past the slave splayed against the cross. With a small microphone clipped to her dress Bard said “You see what happens when death is eminent. This slave cunt shit herself when she thought she was to be hanged. I doubt she even noticed you were her once she saw the gallows.”

Fuck, look at her tits heave! –Marilyn

“Imagine you have been selected for the cull and you have almost made it when suddenly an archer steps from the tall grasses and aims an arrow between your tits. Will you shit yourself like this cunt did?”

I might but I’ll cum first! –Marilyn

“I want to thank this cunt’s owner for donating her service for this demonstration. This slave was supposed to be part of the ‘fraternity rows’ annual gang-bang but had the not so brilliant idea to run. So let’s bring out the archers!”

“What??? NOOOO!” the slave screamed…

Tree

As a woman of letters, Barb prefers not to stoop to using the vulgar word "cunt", but in the case of a class of this kind..... well:rolleyes: WTF

150175-f26a812cb94d291939b17c480a6b62ed.jpg

"It seems that Professor Barbaria Moore (above)" as she appears following a harrowing chase around her office by one very aggressive press reporter for the Crux Chronicle....

Back
Top Bottom