The End Of Her Masters Favorite

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here are the feet nailing images that I promised Alson2bdsm, I know the pose is a little strange with the guy on top of her, but I was trying to imagine how one might actually hold the girl while you are performing this act.

I want to thank everyone for all of the really kind comments, I really do appreciate them and it motivates me to continue. Having said that I really cant take all of the credit, some (a lot) of that has to go to the model. So I have included an image of her here. This is the Dublin character for Victoria 4 by Danae available at Renderosity. I have bought several characters by Danae and I have been very pleased with all of them. Even the hair used here is by Danae. The images I have made of the Randy clone were using the Manhattan texture for Victoria 3. This particular model (Dublin) rendered wonderfully right out of the box, producing the nearest to photo quality that I have ever been able to achieve and in almost any lighting arrangement. These were all rendered in Poser 9, the backgrounds in Vue and then composite work was done in GIMP.

Attachments

• FeetNail01.jpg
    FeetNail01.jpg
    455.2 KB · Views: 929
  • FeetNail02.jpg
    FeetNail02.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 938
  • Untitled0126.jpg
    Untitled0126.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 818
Here are the feet nailing images that I promised Alson2bdsm, I know the pose is a little strange with the guy on top of her, but I was trying to imagine how one might actually hold the girl while you are performing this act.

I want to thank everyone for all of the really kind comments, I really do appreciate them and it motivates me to continue. Having said that I really cant take all of the credit, some (a lot) of that has to go to the model. So I have included an image of her here. This is the Dublin character for Victoria 4 by Danae available at Renderosity. I have bought several characters by Danae and I have been very pleased with all of them. Even the hair used here is by Danae. The images I have made of the Randy clone were using the Manhattan texture for Victoria 3. This particular model (Dublin) rendered wonderfully right out of the box, producing the nearest to photo quality that I have ever been able to achieve and in almost any lighting arrangement. These were all rendered in Poser 9, the backgrounds in Vue and then composite work was done in GIMP.
Great! Interesting solution to keep the victim still! The soldier's butt is warmed up by the victim's large breasts.....lucky guy!

nice heels.......................and red too:devil:

She has such a beautiful face.... I love your work!

I was trying to imagine how one might actually hold the girl while you are performing this act.

yes, I've thought about the question in fantasising about being crucified
(with various positions for feet-nailing)
and other inflictions where my legs would have to be held firmly still
(e.g. branding)
Legs are powerful, those of a scared girl wouldn't be easy to control!
Firstly, for crucifying, my legs would certainly need to be tied or strapped to the stipes.
Even then, to stop me struggling, I've thought the same as you,
one hefty guy would have to kneel straddling my hips
gripping my leg that's being nailed by my knee and upper thigh,
and you'd probably need another one kneeling alongside the hammer-man
holding my lower leg and ensuring my foot stays correctly positioned.​

yes, I've thought about the question in fantasising about being crucified
(with various positions for feet-nailing)
and other inflictions where my legs would have to be held firmly still
(e.g. branding)
Legs are powerful, those of a scared girl wouldn't be easy to control!
Firstly, for crucifying, my legs would certainly need to be tied or strapped to the stipes.
Even then, to stop me struggling, I've thought the same as you,
one hefty guy would have to kneel straddling my hips
gripping my leg that's being nailed by my knee and upper thigh,
and you'd probably need another one kneeling alongside the hammer-man
holding my lower leg and ensuring my foot stays correctly positioned.​

Eulalia, those were my thoughts exactly. The lower half of a scared to death young lady could be very powerful and difficult to control. The executioner getting on top of her, would give him an advantage of position and at the same time add to her humiliation. I also agree that it would probably take more than just these two guys shone here in these images, but that taxes my slow old computer. :rolleyes:
...Tree, a Master Crucifixion Technician, finds the position quite sensible...

Tree

I feel better knowing that a fellow union guy approves! :cool:

U r wrong :D
Tree is Proconsul.
Master crucifixion Technician is MH. :D
Dont u see it? :p

it is with a heavy heart I must turn Yupar over to the fair and just Judge Admi to have her limbs torn by spikes and bones in her feet shredded by the same so she may be raised and hanged crucified until life passes from her body. Mermaidhunter, a great artist in his rite is but a card-carrying apprentice of the union. I hand three spikes to him and say "Gunner and Bull will assist at your command. But Yupar is your 'ticket' to a full card.

Oh, by the way, she hasn't even been accused of anything, much less condemned to death after being convicted after a fair trial...

Final Exam MH

...NO, don't listen to her saying anything!!!

t

tree god.jpg

it is with a heavy heart I must turn Yupar over to the fair and just Judge Admi to have her limbs torn by spikes and bones in her feet shredded by the same so she may be raised and hanged crucified until life passes from her body. Mermaidhunter, a great artist in his rite is but a card-carrying apprentice of the union. I hand three spikes to him and say "Gunner and Bull will assist at your command. But Yupar is your 'ticket' to a full card.

Oh, by the way, she hasn't even been accused of anything, much less condemned to death after being convicted after a fair trial...

Final Exam MH

...NO, don't listen to her saying anything!!!

t

View attachment 98489

I will crucify her. It will take me a few days to get everything assembled for the event, but I see that she will be well treated by Admi during her incarceration. ;)

MH

let her walk to her last destination loaded with the crossbeam

Sonia sercruc-0063.jpg
on that destination we will nail you on your beam and wait for the Master Crucifixion Technician to complete your punishment

Sonia 521453640.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom