The End Of Rebellion

Go to CruxDreams.com
When the King decided to put these virtually ever-lasting rebellion to an end he had not the slightest idea how long and cruel a campaign that would be and that he had to spend considerable values to get it done.

But finally the fortress of the rebel-leader was conquered and could be destroyed.

There were lots of prisoners, and when the young revolutionary cadets were taken to the execution-place, where the crosses waited, it occured to one of them that there could be something more to it for the watching female soldiers......

pic2.jpg

When the King decided to put these virtually ever-lasting rebellion to an end he had not the slightest idea how long and cruel a campaign that would be and that he had to spend considerable values to get it done.

But finally the fortress of the rebel-leader was conquered and could be destroyed.

There were lots of prisoners, and when the young revolutionary cadets were taken to the execution-place, where the crosses waited, it occured to one of them that there could be something more to it for the watching female soldiers......

View attachment 463301

A very interesting twist on an execution-of-the-rebels story. Young, pretty men being led off to their crucifixions by women! The tables are turned!

I hope there are more images. We should be seeing more male crucifixions. They are very erotic too!

A very interesting twist on an execution-of-the-rebels story. Young, pretty men being led off to their crucifixions by women! The tables are turned!

I hope there are more images. We should be seeing more male crucifixions. They are very erotic too!

Thanks Geolier.
I agree Marcella. There are two dedicated male crux threads on here, and there's always room for more male crux, especially when it turns the tables so deliciously as this does. This one anticipates, rather than shows us the end result, but we can imagine.

Mmmmmmmmm ! YES ! At least Amazons are winners !!!:clapping::beer:

Sometimes we are both losers. You and me together Messa, in crux.

ph249.jpg

Thank you, Marcella. Unfortunately I do not have images suitable to continue in this direction. But perhaps can TopCat-MUP (MUP = Master of The Universe of Pictures) help us.

What are these "weiners" ? I dont know this word ...

Perhaps ? ... View attachment 463664 ;)
I dont dare to think about :

View attachment 463663

:D:D:D

Sorry to drag the discussion down even further but is this a weiner?
800_1000.jpg

Thank you, Marcella. Unfortunately I do not have images suitable to continue in this direction. But perhaps can TopCat-MUP (MUP = Master of The Universe of Pictures) help us.

I can guarantee that in this instance TC is not the man (or cat) to turn to!

Actually this sort of thing calls for Super Phlebas! :D

Thank you, RR, I can endeavour to fill the gap. There are already two dedicated threads, let's see if I can find something suitable for this one. I've done a few manips myself that would fit especially on the women watching men theme, but here is a random selection of other male crux, including self work by Modesto and Shaved and Crucifiedslave.

0-02d  Emasculated.jpg 1222540015174.jpg 205-IMGP3718.jpg le008.jpg Ap04D-Roman-Cruifixion1.jpg arena_crucifixion___vittorio_carvelli_by_vittoriocarvelli-d9hu7fk.jpg Crucifixion_Rome (6).jpg Sabina Crucified Scene 27-70_0001.jpg mc7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom