The Erotic Perils Of Messaline The Jungle Girl

Go to CruxDreams.com
Messaline possesses great skills as a fighter. She won the tournament in the wrestling pits of Og, easily defeating all of her opponents. But Judith is quick, and quickly pins Messaline's arms. Messaline squirms, trying to escape. She can feel Judith's naked breasts pressing against her back. The hip string on Messaline's furkini bottom loosens in the struggle.

week04.jpg

Messaline's out fit reminded me of this...

c bunny tail.jpg

These two will fight until exhausted, with neither acheving a clear victory. They lay in the grass and vow to resume the fight the next day. But for then, they made passionate love, each one trying to force the other to yet another more intense orgasm. Meanwhile they are silently circled by the dark warriors (and Admi, its still to cold to go out and get a tan)...

THT

It's from what looks to be a very weird new Norwegian horror-pic​
(trailer with English subtitles)​

The two fighting cats (kittens) collapse in each other's arms, panting! My warriors appear out of the jungle! The girls scramble away, but it is far too late. In a moment they are caught! Hands are bound behind backs. Thin leather thongs attached to nipples to be used as leashes. The girls have no option but to follow. They are too proud to beg for mercy, but mercy is unknown to my warriors!

Back
Top Bottom