The Fundraise

Go to CruxDreams.com

no-right-to-shoes

Assistant executioner
I've never written a crucifixion story before, so I'm excited to see how this one goes! :)

It's partially inspired by Renaissance Faire fundraising and a bit by Eulalia's wonderful translation of The Girl With No Name.

Chapter 1/5

This happened when I was about 19 years old, at the end of my first year of University. Back then I was pretty shy, having mostly spent my time there buried in books and not making many friends or going to parties. Sure, I got asked out by a lot of guys, but I would always reject their advances, saying that I came there to study.

Sometime around April, I realized that had to change. I wasn't much into the whole drinking and clubbing scene, but I had to get out there and start meeting people, otherwise my time there would just pass unnoticed.

I started volunteering at a local church. I'm not really religious and didn't attend many services but I loved the sense of community and how we'd get together to do some good for the local area. We'd do a bit work with homeless people, organize events (I got in just in time to help out with the Easter Egg hunt!), even went on a trip together.

That June, shortly after my exams ended, the church was having a garden party on its grounds to celebrate the end of term and the beginning of summer. Of course, the Chaplain wanted to use this opportunity for the benefit of the church, but you know students. You can attract them with free food, but you're not going to keep them. Or get their money.

Those were the thoughts that went through my mind as I stared at a whiteboard that said "Total raised: £12". See, for my knowledge of accounting I got assigned to the "fundraising team". Being a building that was older than some countries, the church needed constant repairs and maintenance.

Which, to me, meant that I had to sit there, behind a table, on this beautiful Saturday afternoon, in the summer heat, at a table with a collections box and try to make eye contact with people walking by to get them to donate some money. Very futile, given that everyone in attendance seemed to either be students, lecturers or pensioners.

But Magda made it all worth it. I had a girl crush on her ever since I joined the church. Hailing from Poland, she was one year and a few inches above me. Slightly on the heavier side (she played rugby), but very, very beautiful. Her dark hair was covering most of her face as she sat there, scrolling through something on her laptop, fist under her cheek, looking utterly bored.

We were pretty bad fundraisers.

She sighed, turned her head and looked at me. We knew each other well enough already, but this must have been the first time we were truly one-on-one.

I held her gaze for a bit, feeling my heart speeding up. After what felt like minutes, I averted it, then looked at the whiteboard. She looked at it as well.

"It's not going up, huh?" she said.

"Nope."

Magda closed her laptop and looked around. "Look at them. We could have been there, chatting with people, eating ice cream. Instead, we're stuck here. Hey! Excuse me! Are you interested in donating to the church?" she addressed a passing student that was munching on a (free! provided by us!) sandwich. He quickly looked at his feet, murmured something and walked past.

"Well, the Chaplain can't say we didn't try", Magda said. I giggled.

"Hey you! If you don't donate, we'll crucify you!" she yelled at another student.

My heart sank. "Goodness, Magda!" I said, shocked. "Not like this!" She had no filter.

"What? They're all pretending they can't hear us. We can say whatever we want. Look." She took a deep breath and looked at another victim.

"Magda, please!"

She laughed. "OK, OK. No crucifixions. I think this pile of garbage will fall apart as soon as someone blows on it anyway".

She was, of course, talking about an old crucifix that stood by one of the walls a few feet away from us. It was very crude, just a wooden log dug into the ground with a bar tied across it. But it was a very weird place for it to be. I can't say I was indifferent to it. In fact, every t...

"Why are you looking at it like that?" Magda asked me.

"Just... just wondering what's it doing here." I replied.

"Uh... it's a church? Do you know Jesus? If you donate to the church, we will teach you all about him and..."

"No, no, not like this. I mean, shouldn't it be inside the church? And much better decorated?"

"It's a good question." Magda got up and walked towards the cross, touching it with her hand. She grabbed it and shook it a bit. "You know something? I take it back. It is pretty sturdy. You're right, it is weird. Maybe we should crucify some students on it. I bet that's what it's for".

I laughed nervously. "I don't think they would agree to that."

"Hmm, yeah. You're right." Magda walked back towards the table. Then, she looked at me once again. With a devious smile that made my heart stop.

Oh no.

"Oh yes," she said. She grabbed a pen and started writing on the whiteboard.

DONATION MILESTONE:
£200: DANI WILL SPEND 20 MINUTES ON THE CROSS

"M... Magda? What are you doing? That's blasphemy! We can't do that!"

"Why not?" she said nonchalantly. "It's for charity. You wouldn't want to miss the opportunity to help your church, would you?"

"Well, yes, b-but... this... this... is just..." I was so shocked, I had difficulty picking words. A combination of disbelief, anger at her treating this like a game, but at the same time...

There was a reason I got drawn to volunteering at a church. Ever since I learned a bit about history, I've had a morbid fascination with crucifixions. Thanks to Christianity, this brutal method of execution turned into a symbol that has survived the years, a constant reminder of it in every church. I was ashamed to admit it but...

...Being crucified was a fantasy of mine.

And somehow Magda saw right through it. Or she lucked out. Either way, this was a weird situation to be in.

"Buhbuhbuh thththth" she mocked me. "So not £200? £300? Come on, it'll be fun. Give you something to get excited about. Besides, we've been here for three hours and raised £12. The party ends in another four. We won't reach it but we might get some more cash."

"Umm..." I still was at a loss for words. I was staring at the cross. What was I getting myself into?

"Excuse me", I was interrupted. "Is this real?" I looked up and saw a man in his early twenties looking at the whiteboard.

"Very real", Magda said. "This here is Daniella and she's going up on the cross. All you need to do is donate for the repairs for church. It's for a good cause."

Goddammit! I looked at Magda angrily. She didn't look back, instead looking at the guy with a now not-devious-at-all smile.

The guy looked at me. I couldn't look in his eyes, instead staring down at the ground.

"Sure! That sounds fun. I'll donate to that." He gave Magda a bank note. Unbelievable. Absolutely unbelievable.

"Thank you very much!" Magda said. She dropped the cash off, got up and updated the total.

TOTAL RAISED: £32

The girl walked towards me and ran her fingers through my hair. That was the first time she ever touched me and it felt like a jolt of electricity. I looked up at her meekly.

"This is going to be great", she said.

That's a great drawing! Why are the mouth/ass more expensive than the vagina though? Is this also a church fundraise where the vagina is bad but at least not as bad as sodomy? XD
I plead insanity on all charges.. :devil:
Meanwhile I’m wondering (without “reading ahead”, of course) which way your story will go.. **waves banknote and innocently asks “will she be clothed or naked?”** :babeando:

I've never written a crucifixion story before, so I'm excited to see how this one goes! :)

It's partially inspired by Renaissance Faire fundraising and a bit by Eulalia's wonderful translation of The Girl With No Name.

Chapter 1/5

This happened when I was about 19 years old, at the end of my first year of University. Back then I was pretty shy, having mostly spent my time there buried in books and not making many friends or going to parties. Sure, I got asked out by a lot of guys, but I would always reject their advances, saying that I came there to study.

Sometime around April, I realized that had to change. I wasn't much into the whole drinking and clubbing scene, but I had to get out there and start meeting people, otherwise my time there would just pass unnoticed.

I started volunteering at a local church. I'm not really religious and didn't attend many services but I loved the sense of community and how we'd get together to do some good for the local area. We'd do a bit work with homeless people, organize events (I got in just in time to help out with the Easter Egg hunt!), even went on a trip together.

That June, shortly after my exams ended, the church was having a garden party on its grounds to celebrate the end of term and the beginning of summer. Of course, the Chaplain wanted to use this opportunity for the benefit of the church, but you know students. You can attract them with free food, but you're not going to keep them. Or get their money.

Those were the thoughts that went through my mind as I stared at a whiteboard that said "Total raised: £12". See, for my knowledge of accounting I got assigned to the "fundraising team". Being a building that was older than some countries, the church needed constant repairs and maintenance.

Which, to me, meant that I had to sit there, behind a table, on this beautiful Saturday afternoon, in the summer heat, at a table with a collections box and try to make eye contact with people walking by to get them to donate some money. Very futile, given that everyone in attendance seemed to either be students, lecturers or pensioners.

But Magda made it all worth it. I had a girl crush on her ever since I joined the church. Hailing from Poland, she was one year and a few inches above me. Slightly on the heavier side (she played rugby), but very, very beautiful. Her dark hair was covering most of her face as she sat there, scrolling through something on her laptop, fist under her cheek, looking utterly bored.

We were pretty bad fundraisers.

She sighed, turned her head and looked at me. We knew each other well enough already, but this must have been the first time we were truly one-on-one.

I held her gaze for a bit, feeling my heart speeding up. After what felt like minutes, I averted it, then looked at the whiteboard. She looked at it as well.

"It's not going up, huh?" she said.

"Nope."

Magda closed her laptop and looked around. "Look at them. We could have been there, chatting with people, eating ice cream. Instead, we're stuck here. Hey! Excuse me! Are you interested in donating to the church?" she addressed a passing student that was munching on a (free! provided by us!) sandwich. He quickly looked at his feet, murmured something and walked past.

"Well, the Chaplain can't say we didn't try", Magda said. I giggled.

"Hey you! If you don't donate, we'll crucify you!" she yelled at another student.

My heart sank. "Goodness, Magda!" I said, shocked. "Not like this!" She had no filter.

"What? They're all pretending they can't hear us. We can say whatever we want. Look." She took a deep breath and looked at another victim.

"Magda, please!"

She laughed. "OK, OK. No crucifixions. I think this pile of garbage will fall apart as soon as someone blows on it anyway".

She was, of course, talking about an old crucifix that stood by one of the walls a few feet away from us. It was very crude, just a wooden log dug into the ground with a bar tied across it. But it was a very weird place for it to be. I can't say I was indifferent to it. In fact, every t...

"Why are you looking at it like that?" Magda asked me.

"Just... just wondering what's it doing here." I replied.

"Uh... it's a church? Do you know Jesus? If you donate to the church, we will teach you all about him and..."

"No, no, not like this. I mean, shouldn't it be inside the church? And much better decorated?"

"It's a good question." Magda got up and walked towards the cross, touching it with her hand. She grabbed it and shook it a bit. "You know something? I take it back. It is pretty sturdy. You're right, it is weird. Maybe we should crucify some students on it. I bet that's what it's for".

I laughed nervously. "I don't think they would agree to that."

"Hmm, yeah. You're right." Magda walked back towards the table. Then, she looked at me once again. With a devious smile that made my heart stop.

Oh no.

"Oh yes," she said. She grabbed a pen and started writing on the whiteboard.

"M... Magda? What are you doing? That's blasphemy! We can't do that!"

"Why not?" she said nonchalantly. "It's for charity. You wouldn't want to miss the opportunity to help your church, would you?"

"Well, yes, b-but... this... this... is just..." I was so shocked, I had difficulty picking words. A combination of disbelief, anger at her treating this like a game, but at the same time...

There was a reason I got drawn to volunteering at a church. Ever since I learned a bit about history, I've had a morbid fascination with crucifixions. Thanks to Christianity, this brutal method of execution turned into a symbol that has survived the years, a constant reminder of it in every church. I was ashamed to admit it but...

...Being crucified was a fantasy of mine.

And somehow Magda saw right through it. Or she lucked out. Either way, this was a weird situation to be in.

"Buhbuhbuh thththth" she mocked me. "So not £200? £300? Come on, it'll be fun. Give you something to get excited about. Besides, we've been here for three hours and raised £12. The party ends in another four. We won't reach it but we might get some more cash."

"Umm..." I still was at a loss for words. I was staring at the cross. What was I getting myself into?

"Excuse me", I was interrupted. "Is this real?" I looked up and saw a man in his early twenties looking at the whiteboard.

"Very real", Magda said. "This here is Daniella and she's going up on the cross. All you need to do is donate for the repairs for church. It's for a good cause."

Goddammit! I looked at Magda angrily. She didn't look back, instead looking at the guy with a now not-devious-at-all smile.

The guy looked at me. I couldn't look in his eyes, instead staring down at the ground.

"Sure! That sounds fun. I'll donate to that." He gave Magda a bank note. Unbelievable. Absolutely unbelievable.

"Thank you very much!" Magda said. She dropped the cash off, got up and updated the total.

The girl walked towards me and ran her fingers through my hair. That was the first time she ever touched me and it felt like a jolt of electricity. I looked) up at her meekly.

"This is going to be great", she said.
This is excellent stuff @no-right-to-shoes ! Can't wait to see where it goes! (I mean, ok I have some idea...)

Magda is such an incredible brat, I love her already! :love:

That's a great drawing! Why are the mouth/ass more expensive than the vagina though? Is this also a church fundraise where the vagina is bad but at least not as bad as sodomy? XD
The price goes while her disdain of anal and oral penetration. One pays more for what she detests doing...
Meanwhile I’m wondering (without “reading ahead”, of course) which way your story will go.. **waves banknote and innocently asks “will she be clothed or naked?”** :babeando:
One can assume 'naked' will draw a higher donation (It is for the church, after all)!!!

Chapter 1/5

S
cool idea! But probably the margins should be higher.....

Chapter 2/5​

This wasn't going to be great.

I had made a huge mistake agreeing (well, silently agreeing) to this. The total was climbing rapidly. In just one hour, we got up to £136. Every time someone approached to give us more money felt like one more step towards my torture. I wasn't even participating in chatting with people that suddenly started swarming us (Magda enthusiastically did that), instead looking down at the ground, occasionally looking at the whiteboard to see the total climbing closer and closer to the target.

"Looks like you're doing well!" I heard a familiar voice. Oh no. I had completely forgot about him during the past hour. It was our Chaplain! A kind but fairly strict and very religious man somewhere in his 50s. He wasn't going to take this well, was he.

He walked up to us and looked at the board, studying it.

"Donation goals, very good. At £200, you'll.. You'll..."

I was ready for anything. He'd maybe yell at us or tell us to give the money back. Maybe he'd ask us to leave the group but never come back again. But instead...

He laughed.

"A fine idea! We've never done this before. Which one of you came up with it?"

"I did, Reverend", Magda responded. "I'm glad you like it. It seems to be working! We've just breezed past last year!"

"Well done!" He walked up to the crucifix. "You know, it's been here since before my time. We were going to remove it to plant a tree, but maybe there is some use for it yet!"

I was shocked, for yet another time today. However embarrassing it would be to get yelled at or expelled from the church, at least I would have been saved from the crucifixion. But now... The Chaplain was OK with it?!

He pulled out his wallet and took a bank note, giving it to Magda. "Make sure she can't run away!" he laughed.

"Thank you, Reverend", Magda replied. "That's very kind of you."

Then he looked at me. "Hmm... Actually..." and pulled out another note from his wallet.

"Just to speed it up. Good luck, Dani." He smiled and walked away. I watched Magda update the total. £166. Oh no.

She walked towards me with a gleeful smile. "Please, Magda. Can we just..."

"...Just what? Reconsider? Increase the goal? Are you suggesting we scam these people?".

"No, look, I didn't realize it'd go up so fast. Maybe we can do something else instead?"

"You don't want to let others down, do you? We made them a promise. Get up."

"What do you mean, get up?" I asked. "We're not at the goal yet."

"I know. Haven't you heard the Chaplain? We need to make sure you don't run away."

"What? How do you m..."

She suddently grabbed me by the arm and yanked me up. "Get up, prisoner!" She was saying it jokingly but there was a sinister undertone to it. She was definitely getting into her role.

"I'm not a prisoner", I weakly protested.

"Oh yes, you are. I'm told that you broke your Mistress' favourite tea cup and got sent here. Isn't that true?"

"Uhh... what? Wait, seriously? Is this revenge for that time at the party?"

Magda sighed. "You never know with these dumb slave girls. Come on. Towards the cross. Kneel. Hands behind the post."

I followed her orders. It felt weird to be bossed around by her. But at the same time, it felt kind of... good? She walked behind me and I felt something rough against my wrists. Rope! She was tying my hands!

"Magda! What are you doing?"

"Making sure you don't escape. I already told you. Wouldn't want you to get cold feet when we reach the magic number."

I struggled a bit in my bonds. They held tightly.

Magda walked back towards the whiteboard and drew an arrow from the word DANI to me. Thanks. Like they wouldn't get it.

Ten minutes passed. Bemused, people walking by and staring at me would immediately get approached by Magda. A very shrewd sales tactic. The number continued to climb. £170, £180. £190. I knew my fate was already sealed. And, tied to the post, I couldn't even do anything about it. I indeed felt like a helpless prisoner awaiting judgement.

I heard the lid of the collections box slam yet another time. This time, Magda stared at me, triumphantly.

"Prisoner! You have been found guilty of angering your Mistress. You are hereby sentenced to twenty minutes on the cross!"

A small crowd was gathering. Magda walked up to me and ran her fingers through my hair once again, pulling it lightly. Then she walked behind me. I soon felt something thump against the ground and looked to the right. Magda was climbing a gardener's ladder up. She untied the cross bar from the pole and carefully climbed back down. I let out an audible gulp.

She untied my hands. "Don't you move", she said. "Point your hands out to the sides. Just like this". I knew what she meant. I stretched my hands out and soon felt the heavy patibulum land on my shoulders.

This was it. It was beginning.

Chapter 2/5​

I had made a huge mistake agreeing (well, silently agreeing) to this. The total was climbing rapidly. In just one hour, we got up to £136. Every time someone approached to give us more money felt like one more step towards my torture. I wasn't even participating in chatting with people that suddenly started swarming us (Magda enthusiastically did that), instead looking down at the ground, occasionally looking at the whiteboard to see the total climbing closer and closer to the target.

"Looks like you're doing well!" I heard a familiar voice. Oh no. I had completely forgot about him during the past hour. It was our Chaplain! A kind but fairly strict and very religious man somewhere in his 50s. He wasn't going to take this well, was he.

I was ready for anything. He'd maybe yell at us or tell us to give the money back. Maybe he'd ask us to leave the group but never come back again. But instead...

He laughed.

"I did, Reverend", Magda responded. "I'm glad you like it. It seems to be working! We've just breezed past last year!"

"Well done!" He walked up to the crucifix. "You know, it's been here since before my time. We were going to remove it to plant a tree, but maybe there is some use for it yet!"

I was shocked, for yet another time today. However embarrassing it would be to get yelled at or expelled from the church, at least I would have been saved from the crucifixion. But now... The Chaplain was OK with it?!

He pulled out his wallet and took a bank note, giving it to Magda. "Make sure she can't run away!" he laughed.

Then he looked at me. "Hmm... Actually..." and pulled out another note from his wallet.

"Just to speed it up. Good luck, Dani." He smiled and walked away. I watched Magda update the total. £166. Oh no.

"...Just what? Reconsider? Increase the goal? Are you suggesting we scam these people?".

"No, look, I didn't realize it'd go up so fast. Maybe we can do something else instead?"

"I know. Haven't you heard the Chaplain? We need to make sure you don't run away."

"What? How do you m..."

She suddently grabbed me by the arm and yanked me up. "Get up, prisoner!" She was saying it jokingly but there was a sinister undertone to it. She was definitely getting into her role.

"Oh yes, you are. I'm told that you broke your Mistress' favourite tea cup and got sent here. Isn't that true?"

Magda sighed. "You never know with these dumb slave girls. Come on. Towards the cross. Kneel. Hands behind the post."

I followed her orders. It felt weird to be bossed around by her. But at the same time, it felt kind of... good? She walked behind me and I felt something rough against my wrists. Rope! She was tying my hands!

"Making sure you don't escape. I already told you. Wouldn't want you to get cold feet when we reach the magic number."

Magda walked back towards the whiteboard and drew an arrow from the word DANI to me. Thanks. Like they wouldn't get it.

Ten minutes passed. Bemused, people walking by and staring at me would immediately get approached by Magda. A very shrewd sales tactic. The number continued to climb. £170, £180. £190. I knew my fate was already sealed. And, tied to the post, I couldn't even do anything about it. I indeed felt like a helpless prisoner awaiting judgement.

I heard the lid of the collections box slam yet another time. This time, Magda stared at me, triumphantly.

"Prisoner! You have been found guilty of angering your Mistress. You are hereby sentenced to twenty minutes on the cross!"

A small crowd was gathering. Magda walked up to me and ran her fingers through my hair once again, pulling it lightly. Then she walked behind me. I soon felt something thump against the ground and looked to the right. Magda was climbing a gardener's ladder up. She untied the cross bar from the pole and carefully climbed back down. I let out an audible gulp.

She untied my hands. "Don't you move", she said. "Point your hands out to the sides. Just like this". I knew what she meant. I stretched my hands out and soon felt the heavy patibulum land on my shoulders.

Am loving this story, no-right-to-shoes! :love:

Chapter 2/5​

He laughed.

"What? How do you m..."

Somehow still not the perviest Reverend I've ever encountered.

This is great! For first-timers, Dani and Magda seem to be slipping very easily and comfortably into their roles. (At the very least I almost suspect Magda of having done this before...)

Can't wait for the next part!

Chapter 3/5​

I felt rope wrap around my wrists. First left, then right. Soon, my hands were securely tied to the bar, with me only being able to wiggle my wrists.

"And that's that. Now get up", Magda ordered.

I tried getting up, with great difficulty. The patibulum must have been about a hundred pounds heavy. Nothing for someone who trains to lift things but I've never lifted anything heavier than a backpack. And I was wearing a pair of high heeled sandals, which was going to be a hazard. Magda noticed that.

"Let's get these off you." She bent down and undid the straps on my sandals, taking them off.

"I... I have a pair of flip-flops in my backpack. Could you put them on, please?"

Magda laughed. "Flip-flops? Oh no, my little prisoner, you're going barefoot. And we'll go lose some of these clothes."

Barefoot?! I've never been barefoot outside before. I'd never even take my shoes off in a park. In fact, I brought a pair of flip-flops just in case the sandals made my feet hurt. And now...

She ran her fingers against my now-naked feet, making me shudder. "So soft... I'm going to enjoy torturing them."

"Ah, Reverend", Marta said. I looked up and saw our Chaplain, still looking bemused. "Do you mind handling the collections while I prepare our crucified?"

"Of course, Magda. See you soon!"

"Great. Get up, slave."

Slave?! That was a new one. This time, with Magda's help, I managed to get up and stand almost upright, my bare feet suddenly sinking in the soft grass.

"Let's go. Into the church."

I started walking, Magda following behind me. It was a slow and arduous process, but at least the grass was nice to walk on. Suddenly, I felt a sharp crack on my butt.

"Ouch!"

"Faster, prisoner!" Magda said. I felt something brush against my cheek. "Or you'll get more of this." A piece of rope! She was whipping me to go faster using a piece of rope, like some cattle. Ugh!

I kept walking and we soon made it to the gravel path that went from the gate to the church entrance. As soon as I stepped on it, I felt a sharp pain in my sole and almost fell down. Luckily, Magda grabbed me and I managed to maintain my balance.

"It hurts, huh? Shouldn't have broken that teacup, you worthless servant girl!"

I kept walking, occasionally wincing in pain and we soon made it into the church. I breathed in relief as my tortured feet felt the cool tiles.

"Keep walking. Into the workshop".

I proceeded. The slaps of my bare feet were echoing around the church. The church has been around for a while. Maybe there were some barefoot pilgrim girls that visited it over time. But they definitely weren't about to be crucified.

In the workshop, Magda ordered me to kneel again and untied the rope. Finally, the patibulum was off of my shoulders. I stretched my arms and massaged my wrists.

"Get up." I followed her orders like a good prisoner. But the next one...

"Strip." What? Did I...

"Did I stutter? Strip. Naked."

"But..."

"Don't worry, nobody can see us here. Strip."

She swung the rope she was holding in her hands. With a sharp whoosh, it hit me on my breast!

"Ouch! Okay, okay!" I took off my top, then my skirt. I stood before her.

One more whoosh. "Ouch! Why did you do that?!"

"Are we done?"

"I mean..."

"When I say strip, I mean strip! Completely. That includes underwear."

"But, look, surely you..."

Magda sighed in exasperation. Suddenly, she grabbed my arm and twisted it behind my back. I yelped out in pain. She leaned close to my ear and whispered:

"Either you do it, or I tear them off you and then you will never get them back".

"OK, I'm sorry! Just please let me go!" She released my arm and I started taking off my bra. Soon, my nipples were exposed to the cold church air.

"Yes? And?"

I reached for my panties. There was another problem. The "events" of the past couple hours have made me very excited, as ashamed as I was to admit it. So... let's just say that as I took the last of my underwear off, Magda smirked.

"Wow. And here I was wondering why you didn't immediately shoot my idea down."

I looked at her in shame. But she... She looked different too. I hadn't noticed it outside but she seemed flushed, her eyes slightly squinting.

"Don't worry about it. Doing this to you, well..."

She suddenly reached out and grabbed me, bringing me closer. I felt my nipples rub against the soft fabric of her blouse as her lips touched mine. Another jolt of electricity shot through me. Her left hand went down, down past my erect nipples, past my belly... I gasped in pleasure.

Then, suddenly, it stopped.

"Enough fun", Magda said. "They're waiting for you." She dug around in a chest and found an old dirty white curtain. She tore it up and threw the pieces to me. "Here. Your clothing."

How was I supposed to cover myself with it? I managed to fashion a skirt out of one piece that ended halfway between my groin and my knee caps. Making a bra was more difficult. Magda helped me wrap it around my breasts, not without giving them another squeeze (of course).

I was now "dressed".

"Let's get your patibulum back on. Back on your knees". I obeyed. I was still extremely aroused from what she did to me. I was so close to an orgasm that any touch would probably bring me over the edge. But I wouldn't be able to achieve that. In just a minute, my hands were tied to the pole once again. My torture was going to continue.

Chapter 3/5​

I felt rope wrap around my wrists. First left, then right. Soon, my hands were securely tied to the bar, with me only being able to wiggle my wrists.

I tried getting up, with great difficulty. The patibulum must have been about a hundred pounds heavy. Nothing for someone who trains to lift things but I've never lifted anything heavier than a backpack. And I was wearing a pair of high heeled sandals, which was going to be a hazard. Magda noticed that.

"Let's get these off you." She bent down and undid the straps on my sandals, taking them off.

"I... I have a pair of flip-flops in my backpack. Could you put them on, please?"

Magda laughed. "Flip-flops? Oh no, my little prisoner, you're going barefoot. And we'll go lose some of these clothes."

Barefoot?! I've never been barefoot outside before. I'd never even take my shoes off in a park. In fact, I brought a pair of flip-flops just in case the sandals made my feet hurt. And now...

She ran her fingers against my now-naked feet, making me shudder. "So soft... I'm going to enjoy torturing them."

"Ah, Reverend", Marta said. I looked up and saw our Chaplain, still looking bemused. "Do you mind handling the collections while I prepare our crucified?"

"Great. Get up, slave."

Slave?! That was a new one. This time, with Magda's help, I managed to get up and stand almost upright, my bare feet suddenly sinking in the soft grass.

I started walking, Magda following behind me. It was a slow and arduous process, but at least the grass was nice to walk on. Suddenly, I felt a sharp crack on my butt.

"Ouch!"

"Faster, prisoner!" Magda said. I felt something brush against my cheek. "Or you'll get more of this." A piece of rope! She was whipping me to go faster using a piece of rope, like some cattle. Ugh!

I kept walking and we soon made it to the gravel path that went from the gate to the church entrance. As soon as I stepped on it, I felt a sharp pain in my sole and almost fell down. Luckily, Magda grabbed me and I managed to maintain my balance.

I kept walking, occasionally wincing in pain and we soon made it into the church. I breathed in relief as my tortured feet felt the cool tiles.

I proceeded. The slaps of my bare feet were echoing around the church. The church has been around for a while. Maybe there were some barefoot pilgrim girls that visited it over time. But they definitely weren't about to be crucified.

In the workshop, Magda ordered me to kneel again and untied the rope. Finally, the patibulum was off of my shoulders. I stretched my arms and massaged my wrists.

"Strip." What? Did I...

"But..."

She swung the rope she was holding in her hands. With a sharp whoosh, it hit me on my breast!

"Are we done?"

"I mean..."

Magda sighed in exasperation. Suddenly, she grabbed my arm and twisted it behind my back. I yelped out in pain. She leaned close to my ear and whispered:

"Either you do it, or I tear them off you and then you will never get them back".

"OK, I'm sorry! Just please let me go!" She released my arm and I started taking off my bra. Soon, my nipples were exposed to the cold church air.

"Yes? And?"

I reached for my panties. There was another problem. The "events" of the past couple hours have made me very excited, as ashamed as I was to admit it. So... let's just say that as I took the last of my underwear off, Magda smirked.

I looked at her in shame. But she... She looked different too. I hadn't noticed it outside but she seemed flushed, her eyes slightly squinting.

She suddenly reached out and grabbed me, bringing me closer. I felt my nipples rub against the soft fabric of her blouse as her lips touched mine. Another jolt of electricity shot through me. Her left hand went down, down past my erect nipples, past my belly... I gasped in pleasure.

"Enough fun", Magda said. "They're waiting for you." She dug around in a chest and found an old dirty white curtain. She tore it up and threw the pieces to me. "Here. Your clothing."

How was I supposed to cover myself with it? I managed to fashion a skirt out of one piece that ended halfway between my groin and my knee caps. Making a bra was more difficult. Magda helped me wrap it around my breasts, not without giving them another squeeze (of course).

I was now "dressed".

"Let's get your patibulum back on. Back on your knees". I obeyed. I was still extremely aroused from what she did to me. I was so close to an orgasm that any touch would probably bring me over the edge. But I wouldn't be able to achieve that. In just a minute, my hands were tied to the pole once again. My torture was going to continue.
Torture and pleasure, shame and excitement, fear and desire, this story has it all. Great achievement, no-right-to-shoes! What a thrill ride. Little Dani should be glad it’s Magda in charge and not me.. well, we’ll see what Magda has in store for her delightfully breathless victim.. :love:

Last edited by a moderator:

Chapter 3/5​

"Great. Get up, slave."

"Ouch!"

"Strip." What? Did I...

"But..."

"Are we done?"

"I mean..."

"Yes? And?"

I was now "dressed".

She's  never gone barefoot outside? Like, not even running out to grab the mail? Seems like she might be stretching the truth on that.

Magda's doing a fantastic job! Why did she even have the rope unless she had all this planned from the start? Sneaky little imp. These two will definitely be playing together again.

Absolutely loving this, NRTS!

Little Dani should be glad it’s Magda in charge and not me..
Oooh, maybe one day Dani will enter the MCU (montycrusto Cinematic Universe), that would be an interesting possibility ^_^

She's  never gone barefoot outside? Like, not even running out to grab the mail?
Hey, it's the UK, we just have holes in doors here that postal workers stuff letters (and other important communications, like leaflets from local takeaways, pizza shops, care homes and estate agencies) into... maybe some people might not bother to put their shoes on to put the bins out. But then again, Dani's been living with her parents before starting her studies so they probably took care of that... spoiled little girl! :)

Back
Top Bottom