Go to CruxDreams.com

Leatherrapist

Executioner
I'm a handsome guy, with a real ripped body and angular face and a strong sexual appeal.
I am a hardcore sadist and defiler of women. I degrade, humiliate and hurt. Fear, terror and pain are my tools. This blog is dedicated to the side of me on which society frowns upon. where i can be myself and my belief that women are inferior to men,especially hot sexy dominating men. I believe in misogyny and aspire to early slavery because hot beautiful men are above women.its their world, and that real men are the king and I'm definitely one. In this thread I'll be informing all relevant seekers who want to be that man and i'll be teaching them all the techniques involve in it.
Seek me out for high protocol, extreme bondage, military discipline and excruciating pain.
"I'm aware what tremendous feats human beings are capable of once they abandon dignity."

The reason I featured Rig in my art because in so many ways he is just like me.Hot ,brutal dominating and still every one loves to be HIM and just touched by HIM but don't worry, he's already has its own thread so you won't be seeing him here much but you'll see alot of me directly or through him.it's in my nature. I was born attractive to rule female bodies that I sexually desire.
tumblr_mwc67qimC31t1h3vao1_500.jpg Rig the god.jpg
Nothing changed. I've jut got more powerful and sexually strong.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a handsome guy, with a real ripped body and angular face and a strong sexual appeal.
I am a hardcore sadist and defiler of women. I degrade, humiliate and hurt. Fear, terror and pain are my tools. This blog is dedicated to the side of me on which society frowns upon. where i can be myself and my belief that women are inferior to men,especially hot sexy dominating men. I believe in misogyny and aspire to early slavery because hot beautiful men are above women.its their world, and that real men are the king and I'm definitely one. In this thread I'll be informing all relevant seekers who want to be that man and i'll be teaching them all the techniques involve in it.
Seek me out for high protocol, extreme bondage, military discipline and excruciating pain.
"I'm aware what tremendous feats human beings are capable of once they abandon dignity."

The reason I featured Rig in my art because in so many ways he is just like me.Hot ,brutal dominating and still every one loves to be HIM and just touched by HIM but don't worry, he's already has its own thread so you won't be seeing him here much but you'll see alot of me directly or through him.it's in my nature. I was born attractive to rule female bodies that I sexually desire.
View attachment 182321 View attachment 182322
Nothing changed. I've jut got more powerful and sexually strong.

Brutally honest, you have to give him that.:confused:

CAPABILITY
First rule of being a perfect dom is your capability. more of everything. your hot and good looking, the more demanding you'll find yourself be.that means more slave attraction,more experiments and pushing boundaries and more sexual pleasure.I'm a hardcore sadist and don't like kissing but being worshiped and thats my capability,no soft corners at my end that's means I attract slave who are willing to be humiliated at any level. The ultimate key is MORE
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_89xmet3kfroc4ck4gw4wcc840_640.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
omgggggggggg mmmmmm these make my cunt so dripping wet and make think back a few times my X Husband set me up on a few rape dates and the guys doing just about the same thing to me to show me whos in control and who owns my fuck holes for them few hours of the rape date

I don't know about most of you on CF, but I'm really put off by this kind of painful --and IMO hateful-- treatment of the women in these photos/gifs. The fantasy of crucifixion, the bondage and staged torture of a submissive (who, after all, agrees to BE a submissive), or illustrations of torture/crucifixion seem in a different category than what Leatherrapist is sharing.

Am I splitting hairs here? What do you folks think?

:thinking:

:boaa: my opinion
I don't know about most of you on CF, but I'm really put off by this kind of painful --and IMO hateful-- treatment of the women in these photos/gifs. The fantasy of crucifixion, the bondage and staged torture of a submissive (who, after all, agrees to BE a submissive), or illustrations of torture/crucifixion seem in a different category than what Leatherrapist is sharing.

I would tend to agree with you on this particular subject... not appealing to me at all. But having said that, we try to be inclusive of all fantasy kinks here as long as they remain consensual in real life, or otherwise strictly fantasy. Someone's kink is likely not going to appeal to everyone, and that's ok. But as long as that subject is within the guidelines of the forum, let it be posted. We are all entitled to our opinions however.

I would tend to agree with you on this particular subject... not appealing to me at all. But having said that, we try to be inclusive of all fantasy kinks here as long as they remain consensual in real life, or otherwise strictly fantasy. Someone's kink is likely not going to appeal to everyone, and that's ok. But as long as that subject is within the guidelines of the forum, let it be posted. We are all entitled to our opinions however.
It isn't about the content of this site, but the chauvinist, misogynist attitude of the 'God of real men" that bugs me.

It isn't about the content of this site, but the chauvinist, misogynist attitude of the 'God of real men" that bugs me.
I agree, wulf, that we should be able to exercise freedom of speech as long as it doesn't advocate real violence. That's kind of the foundation for sites like CF. And I think cynthia posited what I had in the back of my head but didn't express: that Gorm has expressed the values (of some men) that are abhorrent to me. :sisi3:

Our Rules say: 'First, it should go without saying that any people in photos or videos acting out Crucifixion or taking part in BDSM or similar activities must be freely consenting adults. If Moderators have any doubts about this, the images will be deleted.' Be assured we keep an eye on such content, and will consider any reports of possible infringements.

I agree, wulf, that we should be able to exercise freedom of speech as long as it doesn't advocate real violence. That's kind of the foundation for sites like CF. And I think cynthia posited what I had in the back of my head but didn't express: that Gorm has expressed the values (of some men) that are abhorrent to me. :sisi3:
For the record, I don't blame you at all, and I agree on that subject.

Back
Top Bottom