The Gods’ Edicts Part X - King Niro’s Wrath

Go to CruxDreams.com
Prologue:

King Niro lay reclined on a plush chair that was custom built for him and made to be extremely comfortable. He was in his illustrious bedchambers and sat naked in this chair, with four pleasure slaves tending to him.

The two with the largest breasts had poured soothing oil onto his chest and were rubbing it in diligently with their tits. The third was massaging his head. And the fourth knelt before him, in between his legs, sucking diligently on his cock.

She was doing an adequate job. King Niro had been feeling stressed as of late. Months ago he had crucified a bunch of rebels for their treason. Their suffering had been very satisfying to watch. But since then there had been no reason to host any large, public crucifixions. The fear of suffering the same fate as those rebels had kept people in line easily.

Instead, King Niro had been slowly drowning in the administrative decision-making tasks necessary when running an entire, sprawling Kingdom. There had been issues with crops from the south, some mine collapses in the western hills, and tensions with treaty negotiations between them and the Alvon Dynasty. It was getting very tiresome and the King’s temper had been growing ill.

But he dismissed his rumination on such matters. Now was his evening pleasuring. He had been king long enough now that even this was beginning to feel normal and not exceptional.

But he enjoyed his massage and oral pleasuring. He felt himself nearing completion within the fourth slave girl’s mouth…

The slave girl swallowed King Niro’s seed as it erupted into her mouth. The King groaned in pleasure and reached up and squeezed the breasts of the two slave girls who had been massaging oils into him with their chests.

He felt his cock finish pulsing with the ejaculation, but he was surprised when the slave girl kneeling before him opened her mouth and leaned back.

The King sat up, pushing away the other three slave girls who had been massaging him. He looked down at the fourth slave girl, kneeling there naked before him.

She was young, definitely no more than twenty years of age, with blonde hair and green eyes and a little nose and some freckles on her pale skin. She was short and lean, but had nice curvy breasts with round nipples that were rising and falling on her chest. As the King sat up she had just finished licking some of his ejaculate off of her lips and she smiled at him nervously.

“Why did you stop?” King Niro asked her plainly.

The slave girl blushed and blinked nervously a few times. She had been trained to expect commands from the King, not questions.

“M-my King, I await your command, I-I-“

He interrupted her. “I know you await my commands. Why did you stop sucking me off?”

The slave girl blushed even more intently. “You finished, sire. I swallowed it all, I swear.”

The King immediately got to his feet and grabbed the slave girl by the neck…

King Niro was strong and the slave girl was petite; he had no problem yanking her up by her skinny neck and throwing her onto his bed. The other three slave girls were shocked, but they of course said nothing. All three of them stood there, naked, watching, with their hands obediently clasped behind their backs, awaiting any orders from the King.

The slave girl who had swallowed his seed was on her back the bed, looking up at King Niro, terrified. The King was overcome with rage that she had dared assume he was finished and had not kept sucking on his cock until he implicitly ordered her to cease.

He wrapped both of his strong hands around her neck and squeezed hard, choking her. He shoved his cock into her virgin womanhood (the King always got virgin slaves for his pleasurings) and he began to fuck her hard while he choked her brutally.

The slave girl grabbed his forearms with her hands, her primal instinct overriding her fear of the King and his power, and instead causing her to try to pry off the strong hands crushing her airways.

The King thrust his huge cock back and forth inside of her while he stared into her eyes and kept his grip around her neck. The slave girl’s squirming got more and more panicked the longer she couldn’t breathe. Her face was red and her eyes looked like they might pop out of their sockets.

Suddenly she went still, her arms falling to the bed, limp. The King was not finished though. He kept his grip around her throat and thrust into her for minutes more until he finally ejaculated into her.

He stood up, breathing hard from the sudden and sustained physical exertion. He turned at looked at the other three slave girls. They stood still, obediently, but he could see from their breathing that they were terrified that he was about to kill them also.

The King smiled at them. “That cunt did not show the proper respect. Understand?”

All three slave girls nodded immediately. “Good,” the King said. “All of you get your hands and knees.” As he walked over to the three slaves he was about to fuck, he whistled for his guards whom were outside of his bedchambers. “Remove this one.” He snapped his fingers at the dead slave girl.

He fucked one of the big-breasted slave girls on all fours while they all watched a pair of guards carry the fourth slave girl’s dead body away.

I am the Gods’ appointed King! Niro kept saying in his mind as he fucked his pleasure slaves…

Chapter 1: The De-Flowering
Lexi wondered if the Goddess Inara had cursed her. She knelt on the stone floor of her master’s large home, scrubbing with a rag that had been dipped in water and some vinegar.

Lexi had been cleaning floors all day, and she was exhausted. What was worse was that she had had to do it while wearing her humiliating slave’s garb. In Lexi’s mind, ‘garb’ was far too generous a word for the thin leather belt around her chest, covering her nipples, and the grey rectangle of cloth bound around her hips to cover her ass and womanhood.

Lexi had only been a slave for six days, and she had been working up the courage to ask some of the other slaves if they could ever earn the right to wear more clothing.

Lexi was young, she had just celebrated her eighteenth birthday less than a fortnight before her village was ransacked by bandits. Her siblings had all been captured and sold as well, and she knew not where.

Her simple, pleasant life in a village by a calm river was suddenly no more. And here she knelt, cleaning floors and almost naked, not even a person anymore but a contemptible slave. And thus she wondered if the Goddess Inara had cursed her.

Lexi heard footsteps coming down the stone hall. She wondered who it could be…

Lexi was about to look up from her scrubbing to see who was approaching her, but then she remembered that she had been told at the slave market that part of her required obedience meant not looking up or looking away from tasks unless she was commanded to.

“Lexi.” A sultry, feminine voice said as the footsteps drew closer.

Hearing her name, Lexi looked over her shoulder and saw another slave girl whom she had met on her first day since her purchase.

“Yes?” Lexi asked cautiously as she remembered that the other girl was named Penny.

Penny was a little older than her, probably by a couple of years, Lexi thought. She was quite unlike any of the girls Lexi had grown up with in her village.

Penny was tan and had rather plump breasts that her slave’s garb belt only accentuated. Her long black hair cascaded over her shoulders and her brown eyes were looking directly at Lexi…

“You’re finished with cleaning now.” Penny said to Lexi. “Come with me.”

Lexi felt anxious, unsure of what was to come. Penny nodded reassuringly so Lexi set down her cleaning rag and stood up. Penny walked even closer. Lexi had to resist the urge to look up and down at Penny’s body. It was still so uncomfortable and awkward for her to be around so many people showing so much of their skin.

Penny grabbed her hand gently. “It’s okay. Come with me.”

Still holding her hand, Penny began leading Lexi away, towards a part of the house that Lexi had not been to yet.

“Where are we going?” Lexi asked in a hushed whisper.

Penny looked at her, her expression difficult to read. “We’re going to see Master Elbrus. I’m sure you expected this, right?”

Lexi stammered nervously. “Expected what? I don’t understand.”

Penny laughed quietly. “Well, you’re a virgin who’s just been purchased. The Master is going to deflower you himself, of course.”

Lexi stopped and shook her head. “What do you mean?”

Penny felt the new slave girl stop, so she turned to see what the hesitation was. “What do you mean?” The blonde girl asked, her demure expression gushing sincerity and apprehension.

“I mean that Master Elbrus is going to have his way with you. Take your virginity. You are his property after all.”

“My what?” Lexi asked nervously.

Penny sighed. She was annoyed that she would have to explain basics to this freshly enslaved girl. But, she chided herself, she had not been much more knowledgeable when she had been sold into slavery and deflowered by Master Elbrus. It had not been as bad as some of the other slave girls made her think it would be.

In fact, Master Elbrus apparently found her quite beautiful and enjoyed when he commanded her to pleasure him. Penny had learned much in the ways of sexually gratifying men in the last year and a half. And this had made her life as a slave much less painful than many of her peers.

So Penny tried to think of ways to explain to the naive new slave girl that pleasuring the master could lead to many opportunities for alleviating the pains of life as a slave.

As they walked and Penny tried to give Lexi as much advice as possible, neither could have imagined that their fates would be intertwined for the rest of their lives…

Penny opened the heavy wooden door for Lexi. The two slave girls walked into Master Elbrus’ pleasure chambers. A large, soft bed was the centerpiece of the room, with some other rich furniture placed around it, all bathed in light coming from the large, open window.

Master Elbrus sat in a plush, purple chair, wearing a finely embroidered tunic. He was an athletic man in his mid thirties, with thick dark stubble and even darker hair on his head. He looked up from a book as the two slave girls stepped into the room.

He watched as Penny smiled and bowed to him before closing the door behind them. Lexi stood nervously, petite body trembling slightly with anticipation.

Master Elbrus set his book down and smiled jovially. “Good. Good. Come in, stand before me.” He turned to make eye contact with Lexi. “There’s no need to be frightened. This will be a delight for us all, I think.”

Lexi stood before the man who was now her master. Who owned her. She felt afraid and nervous, but most of all she felt ashamed and immodest to stand before a man while wearing such skimpy coverings. She simply stood obediently, with no idea what to say or even if it was appropriate for her to speak at all. She was caught off guard by Penny’s relaxed demeanor and Master Elbrus’ kind tone of voice. Lexi immediately wanted to believe that he was a kind man, but he was a citizen of the Kingdom which had enslaved so many and was slowly but surely spreading their dominance across the land, so Lexi still felt a caution around Master Elbrus…

Master Elbrus got up from his chair and stood before the two slave girls. His body language was very relaxed and non-threatening. He looked over Lexi’s petite, pale body and smiled reassuringly. “As I said, no need for fear. Relax. Here, Penny will demonstrate everything for you first so that you’re not surprised.”

He nodded at Penny and she nodded back an affirmative. She reached back and unclasped the belt that was strapped around her chest. Lexi stifled a gasp as Penny tossed the belt onto the bed and let her plump breasts swing naked from her chest. Lexi had never seen another woman’s breasts before.

Penny undid the cloth around her waist and stepped over to Lexi, now completely naked. Lexi felt her face blushing at what was happening.

Penny caressed Lexi’s face with her hands. They were soft. “Here.” Penny said in her sultry voice. “Let me help.” Lexi kept blushing intently but also stayed obediently motionless as Penny stepped behind her and began working at the belt clasped around Lexi’s chest.

Lexi felt the belt coming off of her, and she had to fight hard to resist the urge to shoot her hands up and cover her perky little breasts. As Lexi felt the air on her sensitive nipples, she shifted her weight awkwardly and tried not to make eye contact with her Master.

Lexi felt Penny’s nimble fingers undoing her waist cloth. A moment, later, she was nude as well. Penny placed her hands on Lexi’s shoulders and leaned close to her, her head over Lexi’s shoulder as she playfully asked Master Elbrus “What do you think of little Lexi here?” Lexi almost forgot to breathe as she felt Penny’s breasts press against her back as the slave girl flirted with their master.

“Quite lovely.” Master Elbrus said kindly. “I am very glad my assistants purchased you.” Then he nodded at Penny, like he was telling her to begin.

Penny turned Lexi around so that they stood very close to each other. Lexi blushed as she noticed that their breasts were almost touching. Penny caressed her face gently once again, and then leaned in slowly for a kiss. Lexi was breathless. She had never kissed anyone before. Feeling Penny’s lips connect with hers was an entirely new and overstimulating sensation. And not a second after the kissing began, Penny got even closer, her lips moving more vigorously, her hands roaming around Lexi’s anxiously-frozen body, her soft breasts pushed up against Lexi’s.

Lexi did her best to kiss Penny back in obedience, but she felt sure that she was not doing it right. Penny seemed to either not notice or not mind. The new and overpowering physical sensations coming from Penny’s body caused Lexi to not even notice that while they kissed, Master Elbrus was disrobing…

Chapter 2: The Duchess’s Error

King Niro sat in his illustrious throne room, upon his ornate and regal throne, while various aides and magistrates and advisors milled about. The King had been listening to his underlings and rendering verdicts and decisions all day, and he was growing grumpy and bored with the sheer volume of (in his mind) insignificant matters with which his time seemed necessary to remedy.

He saw Adgar Illomo approaching the gaggle of bureaucrats buzzing around him like flies. Adgar was an older man, who spoke slowly and intellectually, which often annoyed the King, but he was also a keen-minded man when it came to coin and mathematics and commerce.

The King’s eyes drifted over to a young woman who was walking a little bit behind Adgar. She was slim and attractive, with a cute face and green eyes She wore an elegant blue and white dress that complemented her well endowed chest and carried a small bundle of scrolls in her hands.

King Niro waved his hands to quiet those around him, and they noticed Adgar and the young woman trailing him and made room for the two of them to approach the King.

Old Adgar bowed (as much as his frail knees allowed), and the young woman with the scrolls dropped to a knee and bowed reverently before the King.

King Niro was curious. This girl was quite attractive. “Sir Adgar Illomo, we are eager for what wisdom you bring the Kingdom this day.” The King shifted to look at the girl who was with him. She was still bowing, looking slightly flustered at being before the King himself. “And who is your advisor here?” The King asked with the open curiosity of the most powerful man in the realm.

“I am Duchess Eva, your Highness, daughter of Lord Caldlow of the Northrohm Heights. If it pleases you, Your Eminence, I wished to present the trade documents involving our new treaty with the Westrun Mining Guilds.”

The King liked her breathless, youthful voice, and she was indeed a beauty to look upon, but the King’s interest dropped as soon as ‘trade documents’ were mentioned.

“Very well, you may proceed.”

For the next hour and a half, Old Adgar and Duchess Eva rambled on about the new treaty with the Westrun Mining Guilds. The disinterested King tried his damndest to pay attention, but he was feeling his patience wane. He wanted to go horse riding or fuck some pleasure slaves or listen to some music played by the minstrels on retainer. But it seemed that the intricate treaty with the Guilds had been finalized and Duchess Eva had been appointed to oversee it, since she had studied mathematics and commerce as a teenager.

But Old Adgar had qualms, and thought that the Guilds may have snuck in some loopholes to the deals that might hinder the Kingdom importing ore and jewels from the mines they serviced.

Their explanations of the intricacies of the issue soon turned to them arguing with each other over the matter and the King finally had enough.

“Silence!” He shouted. “Duchess, the treaties signed by the Guild emissaries were proofread and met all of the standards that were discussed prior, yes?”

“Yes, Your Holiness.” Duchess Eva nodded her head emphatically.

The King turned to Old Adgar. “But there’s an issue?”

The old man nodded his head. “Yes, my King. The treaties contained no provisions regarding tariffs along the way in the vassal cities. I fear this will cost the Kingdom much over time and shorten our supply of weapon-making metals.”

The King stroked his chin. Having to pay normal tariffs for that route would be costly. “Why did the treaties not account for this, Duchess?”

Duchess Eva shrugged. “We were not instructed to address tariffs, Your Highness. You approved our treaty drafts before we went into negotiations.”

King Niro had always been a disciplined man, but this been wearing down as of late. This Duchess dodging responsibility caused a fire to erupt inside of him…

“So this error is my fault, Duchess?” King Niro asked immediately in retort.

Duchess Eva tensed up immediately. Her poor of choice of words was instantly clear to her. “N-n-n-no, my apologies, Y-y-your Grace. I meant simply that—“

The King stood suddenly, silencing her at once. “You mean that without me explicitly instructing you on basic tenants of your duties, you failed to secure an appropriate treaty for the Kingdom?”

Duchess Eva had her eyes averted downward now, respectful and deeply afraid. The King saw this and knew that she likely was not personally responsible for the error. One of her scribes must have omitted it. But the way she had initially dismissed responsibility filled him with anger, and he impulsively decided that she should suffer grave consequences for it and be an example to others of his sacred supremacy.

“Duchess, either your gross incompetence has caused detriment to the Sacred Realm, or you did this with malice to undermine our Kingdom,”

Eva gasped as such strong words. She began shaking her head “no”, but the King kept speaking.

“Therefore, in order to protect our Sacred Realm, I must assume you plotted with malice, and in accordance with the Gods’ Edicts I order you arrested immediately!”

Eva was stunned and in shock as guards grabbed here within seconds of the King’s order. She felt the cold metal of shackles close around her wrists as they were pulled behind her back. Her lips quivered in fear…

Back
Top Bottom