The Hunt

Go to CruxDreams.com
after the hunt...

tumblr_om4ycdN7IJ1s9cshlo1_500.jpg

Wonder what's happened to Gillian. Hasn't been on since April.

Well she may as well save him the trouble of carrying them,
they're worth keeping, but the poor guy looks as if he's already
got more on his hands than he can manage,
making heavy - and grumpy - weather of it,
while she's just sauntering through the snow :p

They smile as we both whimper in fear. Hands tied we feel defenseless and very vulnerable. The man comes up motioning the boys to stay where they are. 'How many darts you each got left boys" he asks. 17, says one. Sixteen says the others. Well I've got 17 too he grins. Three free shots at the sluts bums then well let them go. And if we catch again then it's rape time. Kneel down ladies and bums in the air.

The first two are almost simultaneous and we both scream as the darts hit. Mine is in my flesh left buttock, and Janes in her labia. We kneel trembling waiting for the next ones. They keep us waiting. Both almost hysterical but not daring to move. The next four are quick succession. I can see jane as one penetrates her buttock and the next enters her vagina and disappears. A whoop of delight from the boys. My buttocks are on fire from the darts penetrating. Then the last two, the boys telling us to stay still as they aiming for our clits. They miss but only by a fraction.

The man comes up, You will have two minutes start. If we catch you it'll be titties next. He puts the gun next to Janes foot and fires. The dart penetrates her soft instep. That'll slow the little cunt down, he laughs as jane screams. We are roughly pulled to our feet, and patted on our way. Jane limping horribly from her injured foot.

Back
Top Bottom