Go to CruxDreams.com
There's a good video of Wenona tied astradle a sybian headed that direction
Wenona was prolific and in the years I spent torturing her I did manage to get her astride a pony-in a sort of X position. No sybian but I prefer her suffering on the hard edge. We even did one crucifixion and I wish we had done more as she had a body made for it.

Attachments

• _MG_3428.jpg
    _MG_3428.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 474
20210802_141849.jpg
Original, uncropped illustration, entitled 'Cross', by @CamCrux :)

kamerijk cross_by_kamerijk-dc0penp.jpg

With her you can see how much joy she feels

View attachment 1043429
Wow I was only watching the video of this scene in bed this morning! A really awesome scene (shot in my favourite dungeon) with amazing squirt-queen Kylie Wilde (seen here on the rack) and Cassie Young (who ends up being strapon-fucked by Kylie and eventually they're both tied to a metal bed frame and dunked in the water tank)

Note the sexy leg clad in fencenet stockings behind Cassie - that gorgeous limb belongs to none other than the delectable Chanta Rose who was the domme (as well as the director) of this scene...

Here's a couple more shots;
1.jpeg3.jpeg16.jpeg18.jpeg20.jpeg30.jpeg32.jpeg35.jpeg41.jpeg58.jpeg

The scene is listed on Waterbondage as "Kylie Wilde & Cassie" and was shot on 14th April 2005, Shoot ID 2729
It's still available (for a price) on the Kink website, and elsewhere for free if you don't mind a very lengthy search on a few dodgy websites. If you are going to actually pay for this scene, do bear in mind that the quality of digital video in 2005 was a long way shy of what it is today - just saying...

This site has a short preview which sadly doesn't include the rack scene;

Back
Top Bottom