Go to CruxDreams.com
Over the years, there has been a trend for bikini bottoms to get more and more skimpy, so there has been an increasing requirement to shave the periphery in order to be able to wear the latest styles without looking like a gorilla down there. Of course that's not the only reason to shave - I do it for comfort and because it feels better when I'm being licked out :p
Yes, it's obvious that in these conditions, difficult to wear such a bikini ... ! :cbiggrin:

Attachments

• micro bikini models  Sabrisse Alga Invisible String Bikini Sabrisse Alga Invisible String Biki...jpg
    micro bikini models Sabrisse Alga Invisible String Bikini Sabrisse Alga Invisible String Biki...jpg
    264.5 KB · Views: 499
We could ask..... Guess some like bush, some like gore....aeh stop had to reset my brain........ Now, it is ok. Any idea who and why like or dislike bush? One reason for my shaving is naturally the penis is more exposed and looks bigger, in the case of females, one might to show or see the pussy lips?
That is one thing, we aliens don'o understand. Why is it for earthlings a mating ritual, that males send "DIck-Pics" and why do females do not react with "Bush" pics, or "Obama" pics and why the hell is that said to be forbidden?dickpic.jpg

We could ask..... Guess some like bush, some like gore....aeh stop had to reset my brain........ Now, it is ok. Any idea who and why like or dislike bush? One reason for my shaving is naturally the penis is more exposed and looks bigger, in the case of females, one might to show or see the pussy lips?
Mostly, no one likes it when the hair gets stuck in your teeth

An amazing thread...this picture is very very close to me the most likeness i have ever seen in a crux pic to be honest very exciting!!!

Thank you so much for sharing Baracus my hubby will be most excited and it will go straight into my personal collection ;)
tumblr_o8bixgVQ8V1vvw0azo1_400.jpg

Generally, men dont like the bush : for us, lesbians, it's wonderful in allowing to softly caress them "bush against bush" ! :rolleyes:
I ask the same question Thunar asked. Where do you get that idea? I'm a bush man and have always been. There is something about seeing the hint of bush the moment you start pulling down or, better still, ripping the panties off. But then again, I might not fall into the "generally" category. For me "bush über alles". And don't even mention hair over the face. . . :devil2:

An amazing thread...this picture is very very close to me the most likeness i have ever seen in a crux pic to be honest very exciting!!!

Thank you so much for sharing Baracus my hubby will be most excited and it will go straight into my personal collection ;)
View attachment 933616

That is a great pic. I posted it earlier in the thread, and I see I posted another this week myself which I had previously posted. It's so hard to keep track!

1155204620149.jpgarena72.jpg1625829255.jpg052 she squirmed a little.jpgtumblr_npc113hIET1ric17eo1_540.jpg.jpegtumblr_nktci40Ftu1rw3psdo1_1280.jpgGabriel Roman arena 165.1-.jpg289008.jpgcxy001.gif613004.jpg

I think Barack shared one or 2 of these earlier but Christina Carter getting spread on the X and impaled is so hot. She looks really uncomfortable with that pole filling her cavity and in the video, one of those goons taps that pole as she hangs there. Love the way she looks.

The "Cabo" series is among the finest production of Kink's history. You could call it the best thing Kink has ever done and build a very convincing argument for it. :thumbup:

While all 4 ladies are gorgeous (especially Christina Carter, Darling, and Dana DeArmond all in their prime, bruh! Maybe the greatest cast in all of Kink!), I know very very few people would disagree with the notion that the reputation of the series really rests on Christina Carter's shoulders (and, indeed, her whole body). :babeando:

Like, whoa, that X-cross punishment literally complimented her body. Christina Carter to the X-cross is like what Amber is to a normal cross: your experience of watching both instruments of torture is divided into before Amber & Christina and after Amber & Christina. :ole:

The "Cabo" series is among the finest production of Kink's history. You could call it the best thing Kink has ever done and build a very convincing argument for it. :thumbup:

While all 4 ladies are gorgeous (especially Christina Carter, Darling, and Dana DeArmond all in their prime, bruh! Maybe the greatest cast in all of Kink!), I know very very few people would disagree with the notion that the reputation of the series really rests on Christina Carter's shoulders (and, indeed, her whole body). :babeando:

Like, whoa, that X-cross punishment literally complimented her body. Christina Carter to the X-cross is like what Amber is to a normal cross: your experience of watching both instruments of torture is divided into before Amber & Christina and after Amber & Christina. :ole:
I've actually come across the whole,(ergo uninterrupted) movie,on Xhamster.
It's over 3 HOURS long !! :eek: :eek:
(Just type in ""Christina Carter" and the search brings it up.)
Her Pentagram Crucifixion is quite late in the film...
A few years ago Julie,did an edited version of this scene,in the thread ,"Julie's Late night Cinema"
Whether it is still accessible, is anyone's guess !!

I've actually come across the whole,(ergo uninterrupted) movie,on Xhamster.
It's over 3 HOURS long !! :eek: :eek:
(Just type in ""Christina Carter" and the search brings it up.)
Her Pentagram Crucifixion is quite late in the film...
A few years ago Julie,did an edited version of this scene,in the thread ,"Julie's Late night Cinema"
Whether it is still accessible, is anyone's guess !!
Do you have the actual shoot ID number for this? It would make it easier to find. Thanks :)

Lucilla was a character I created to be the opposite of what we expect from a woman sentenced to crucifixion. She had already been crucified five times using ropes rather than nails, each time left to suffer until she was almost at the point of no return, then taken down, nursed back to health, and crucified again. She was sentenced to be crucified twelve times, the last time with nails when she would be allowed to die.

She was more angry than afraid of being crucified yet again with ropes. She marched ahead of the executioner's helper who held her chain, she menaced the onlookers and tore off her own loincloth before they could strip her. They allowed her to walk over and lie down on her cross to be tied. These pictures were of her positioning herself on the X-shaped cross before lying back and allowing them to tie her wrists.

Lucilla Scene 4-4_0001.jpgLucilla Scene 4-6_0001.jpgLucilla Scene 4-11_0001.jpgLucilla Scene 4-13_0001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom