The Last Warrior In Your Last Moment

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hasving worn both chainmail and plate armor with nothing underrneath I can tell you it will chafe. And those idiot overweight fantasy swords will get you killed in no time. You need something light, balanced and fast.

I prefer bow and knife myself.

kisses

willowfall

You're right, willowfall.

In a fight, or a war, it is necessary, very quickly, agility, dexterity and weapons to resolve the situation.

That's why it is that I like the AK47, for short and medium distances, and Barrett II .50BMG, to more distant and powerful targets.

Top Cat

;)
Queen Barbaria Blonde?

It's all right with you, Lord W?

Top Cat

Errr, Queen Barbaria is not blonde, indeed not TC. :rolleyes:

She has long, dark, satin tresses that cascade over her shoulders, the moonlight glinting like diamonds from the soft sheen of her raven, flowing locks. :bdsm-heart:

But she has blonde friends ;)

;)

Errr, Queen Barbaria is not blonde, indeed not TC. :rolleyes:

She has long, dark, satin tresses that cascade over her shoulders, the moonlight glinting like diamonds from the soft sheen of her raven, flowing locks. :bdsm-heart:

But she has blonde friends ;)

sweet 54.jpg Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww Wraggie....deduct one demerit from your total.

001-jpg.181263
connie ................................last warrior.................... incredible

Now that's more like it. Short sword, minimum armor. I think I'd go with a smaller one-handed sheild (buckler) which can also be used as a weapon.

It doesn't hurt that in that outfit you can flash some tit if you need a quick distraction.

kisses

willowfall

Exactly what I was thinking.;)

Now that's more like it. Short sword, minimum armor. I think I'd go with a smaller one-handed sheild (buckler) which can also be used as a weapon.

It doesn't hurt that in that outfit you can flash some tit if you need a quick distraction.

kisses

willowfall

willowfall,

On that same page, (post # 91), seems to have a warrior in the way you describe, little armor, small shield, only the sword remains large.

Also do not forget your favorite weapons, bow and knife, one photo for you.

003.jpg

Top-Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom