The Magic Of Being Tied Spreadeagle

Go to CruxDreams.com
While we wait for the inevitable delivery of demerits to Mr. Phlebas :rolleyes:, I just wanted to note the bent tree in this pic. She's pretty much on top of it. Presumably, the top end is tied down to of the frame, but is that just to get it out of the way, or is it going to spring up and hit her? What is the purpose of a "catapult" tree right behind our subject?:confused:

Perhaps it's some sort of trap. She's the bait, and when some bloke comes along, possibly to free her, THWAPP!
One way to get a man :devil:

It`s a great position if you like having your vagina spanked

What makes me wet is to imagine myself displayed that way in front of a large crowd that has come to watch me suffer. I'm upside-down, naked, and helpless. I'm looking out at everyone in abject terror, and they stare back at me with delight on their faces.

"Proceed with the punishment," a voice behind says. Instinctively I begin to struggle against the ropes that bind me. Where will the whip strike first? PLEASE NOT THERE! DON'T LET IT BE THERE!!!

What makes me wet is to imagine myself displayed that way in front of a large crowd that has come to watch me suffer. I'm upside-down, naked, and helpless. I'm looking out at everyone in abject terror, and they stare back at me with delight on their faces.

"Proceed with the punishment," a voice behind says. Instinctively I begin to struggle against the ropes that bind me. Where will the whip strike first? PLEASE NOT THERE! DON'T LET IT BE THERE!!!

Oh don`t be a spoil sport, but a whip is no good you need a flat ruler or something similar
and you need to be shaved clean, a hairy pussy will stop the pain, let him shave you,he
will love doing that and believe me he will do more than spank your pussy after that

I have a fantasy can anyone help me? I want to see my face and my body naked in different emaciated characters in the pictures. On the crucifix, in torture and humiliation. This is my fetish! I want to see myself from this side, in the role of a raped and humiliated victim. Help me please, if I need to send my photo of the face and figures!

Do you want to see yourself spread, Olga?

the_obsession_5_by_southblade-damrasg.png 11853_1.jpg 11828_1.jpg 146.jpg tab2.jpg ENFgina.jpg ENFginagirl.jpg Spread_100 3106.jpg the_tower_of_pain_by_amazon_warriors-d9ru4gx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom