The Magic Of Being Tied Spreadeagle

Go to CruxDreams.com
spread em

955_1000.jpgspread205.jpgbf003.jpg9439116.jpgReds 104 (78).jpgtumblr_ond9ebsWFr1uc8mm8o1_1280.jpg147_1000.jpg14053195665_b08f5bde33_o.jpg

Not a big one for the whole wax dripping thing myself, Malins, sorry :(
Oh so actually .. I can't just have everything I want ;)
(It's one of those things that feels way better than it looks in a photo)

And also, when the first round is done, scrape the wax away with a knife
(and then also, get rid of those panties)
View attachment 867098

I could have liked that a lot but I'm sure there are many other exciting things to be done especially in situations like these...

View attachment 870619View attachment 870622View attachment 870625

Last edited:
#1 : judging from the ruin and the moss and other weeds on the godess's temple, her power and influence had already faded away long before her capture.
Well a goddess can't be sitting around in a temple all the time.

So long as the sanctuary exists, she will, even without any rituals, manifest in the temple once every metonic cycle.

Just to see how things are going and maybe do some housekeeping.

If the proper rituals are held she will of course appear on all the appropriate feast days of sun and moon,
and tend to her people, reward the good and chide the evildoers ...
that is the point of those rituals.

There have been times in the past already, when upon manifesting, she found that her cult was in disarray ...
due to plagues, natural disasters, war and such mishaps.
But of course there's nothing more effective to restore a cult than a goddess appearing in person...
so until now, she always managed to set things right again.

But, after generations of planning, a group of deicidal nihilist heretics managed to capture all her priestesses...
and torture out of each of them, the one fragment of the secrets of the Goddess that she held ...
all put together, this gave the heretics enough knowledge to bind the Goddess ...
and proceed toward their goal, of sacrificing a living deity to the nameless void ...

I love this one.
View attachment 871012 She looks so defiant, a good fuck is needed to calm her down a bit. Her tits are lovely too.
I believe the pix on either side of this have the same women more securely tied on her back on the bed with a much more apprehensive expression. Hopefully she has recognized her predicament and the reality of what is to come has set in. What a gorgeous body to work on...unlimited options for the imagination.

I believe the pix on either side of this have the same women more securely tied on her back on the bed with a much more apprehensive expression. Hopefully she has recognized her predicament and the reality of what is to come has set in. What a gorgeous body to work on...unlimited options for the imagination.
I am a generous man and would let you have her first. Just watching her and listen to the sounds of her being fucked would excite me for my turn.

Back
Top Bottom