The New Girl

Go to CruxDreams.com
The roar which greeted us was deafening, but even amid the wall of sound some individual voices still made themselves heard.

"Look at those two fat bitches! What a pair of gut buckets! Can't wait to see the whip make those piles of flesh wobble!"

"That one in the front's a looker though! Half their age and half their size, at least! I wouldn't mind an hour or two with her!"

"Looks like the guards beat you to it! Her cunt's actually pouting, you can see she's been well fucked, and not long ago! And what's that all over her tits? Is it...?"

"It fucking well is! Here, see if you can hit the dirty whore with this tomato. I'll aim for the fat one!"

"Not really a contest, is it? You can't miss! Hey, is that skinny runt between them getting a hard-on? He only fucking is!"

I peered round Nudeboy's hips, to see the disgusting sight of his over-sized and over-sexed cock rising again. He was also quickening his pace, with the head nearly touching Marcella's bum cheeks. Well, he wasn't going to be able to slip it in again, so I assumed he was going for some frottage, with the intention of shooting another load all over her arse. Really, the wanker had no shame.

"You filthy little...uurgh!" was all I managed to say, before the promised piece of squidgy red fruit and veg hit me painfully in the face.

Marcella squealed as the other tomato landed with a splodge against her right breast. It stopped her in her tracks, and the result of that was another shriek, as this gave Nudeboy the chance to ram the front of his whole body hard up against the back of hers. I guess she felt his cock sliding right up her slick semen-stained crack. That would explain her shout of "get that dirty thing out of me, you fucking rapist!" The crowd just laughed, and three more pieces of rotten fruit and what I'm pretty sure was a bag of shit pelted Marcella's defenceless body.

The guards would probably have loved to linger, and might even have taken a good deal of fun holding up the coffle so that Nudeboy could fuck Marcella for the crowd's amusement, but they seemed to be on a tighter schedule today. One of them moved us on, starting at the back, with Barb's gorgeous curved cheeks and moving up the line, landing two hard cracks of his tawse on each of us.

"Move, you pathetic losers, you useless wastes of skin! There's a special treat waiting for everyone at the whipping post, and we don't want to keep them waiting! MOVE!"

About half-an-hour later we rounded the corner into the market square, bruised, battered, covered in rotting vegetables, excrement and spit, feeling about as degraded as a human being can, we saw what that surprise was. And all of us gasped.

Firstly, instead of a series of whipping posts, there was only one, and it wasn't a post, it was an X-shaped cross, with a chain and shackle at each corner. So we were to take turns, and watch one another's floggings. So be it.

But more striking was the person standing beside it, holding the bull whip. It was not Butch, the well-endowed muscular lictor normally employed for this job. Maybe he'd left, or maybe he was on holiday. Wherever he was, his replacement was striking. And it wasn't a he.

Standing beside the cross, wearing a tight leather dress, was one of the most beautiful Afro-Carrinean women I had ever seen in my life.

The look she was giving us, though, was far from beautiful...

image.jpeg

Shit! Careful guys! You can put an eye out with those things!
I wonder if any woman's ever really turned up in A&E (ER)
with her eye badly poked by her partner's penis?
You hear of some pretty weird accidents,
odds are it's happened somewhere! :D

The roar which greeted us was deafening, but even amid the wall of sound some individual voices still made themselves heard.

"Look at those two fat bitches! What a pair of gut buckets! Can't wait to see the whip make those piles of flesh wobble!"

"That one in the front's a looker though! Half their age and half their size, at least! I wouldn't mind an hour or two with her!"

"Looks like the guards beat you to it! Her cunt's actually pouting, you can see she's been well fucked, and not long ago! And what's that all over her tits? Is it...?"

"It fucking well is! Here, see if you can hit the dirty whore with this tomato. I'll aim for the fat one!"

"Not really a contest, is it? You can't miss! Hey, is that skinny runt between them getting a hard-on? He only fucking is!"

I peered round Nudeboy's hips, to see the disgusting sight of his over-sized and over-sexed cock rising again. He was also quickening his pace, with the head nearly touching Marcella's bum cheeks. Well, he wasn't going to be able to slip it in again, so I assumed he was going for some frottage, with the intention of shooting another load all over her arse. Really, the wanker had no shame.

"You filthy little...uurgh!" was all I managed to say, before the promised piece of squidgy red fruit and veg hit me painfully in the face.

Marcella squealed as the other tomato landed with a splodge against her right breast. It stopped her in her tracks, and the result of that was another shriek, as this gave Nudeboy the chance to ram the front of his whole body hard up against the back of hers. I guess she felt his cock sliding right up her slick semen-stained crack. That would explain her shout of "get that dirty thing out of me, you fucking rapist!" The crowd just laughed, and three more pieces of rotten fruit and what I'm pretty sure was a bag of shit pelted Marcella's defenceless body.

The guards would probably have loved to linger, and might even have taken a good deal of fun holding up the coffle so that Nudeboy could fuck Marcella for the crowd's amusement, but they seemed to be on a tighter schedule today. One of them moved us on, starting at the back, with Barb's gorgeous curved cheeks and moving up the line, landing two hard cracks of his tawse on each of us.

"Move, you pathetic losers, you useless wastes of skin! There's a special treat waiting for everyone at the whipping post, and we don't want to keep them waiting! MOVE!"

About half-an-hour later we rounded the corner into the market square, bruised, battered, covered in rotting vegetables, excrement and spit, feeling about as degraded as a human being can, we saw what that surprise was. And all of us gasped.

Firstly, instead of a series of whipping posts, there was only one, and it wasn't a post, it was an X-shaped cross, with a chain and shackle at each corner. So we were to take turns, and watch one another's floggings. So be it.

But more striking was the person standing beside it, holding the bull whip. It was not Butch, the well-endowed muscular lictor normally employed for this job. Maybe he'd left, or maybe he was on holiday. Wherever he was, his replacement was striking. And it wasn't a he.

Standing beside the cross, wearing a tight leather dress, was one of the most beautiful Afro-Carrinean women I had ever seen in my life.

View attachment 377251

Hey!!! No need to poke me in my ass. I'll move along, just stop sticking that truncheon between my ass cheeks . . . how humiliating! As if this whole fucking little parade isn't the most degrading thing for all of us! I'll bet even the nude boy and the fat girls are as ashamed as I am!!!

Hey, wait, no fucking way!!!! Is that you nudeboy? Oh fuck!!!! Is that your cock? Are you fucking hard again???:eek:
How is that possible?

Yeeeeeeuuuuuuck! Keep that thing away from me! You're going to be whipped, to be tortured you asshole! How can you possibly get a hard-on at this time? What the fuck is wrong with you?!!! What a fucking deviant you are!! Sheesh!!!

(I don't know. Maybe he just likes my ass so much!;) I mean, I know I have a cute, tight ass. Howard always told me so!:D It's kind of neat knowing I can get a guy hard so easily just by swaying my naked ass at him! Makes me feel better about myself. Wait! I'm being marched away to be flogged!!!! Nothing to feel good about here!:eek:)

Hey!!! No need to poke me in my ass. I'll move along, just stop sticking that truncheon between my ass cheeks . . . how humiliating! As if this whole fucking little parade isn't the most degrading thing for all of us! I'll bet even the nude boy and the fat girls are as ashamed as I am!!!

Hey, wait, no fucking way!!!! Is that you nudeboy? Oh fuck!!!! Is that your cock? Are you fucking hard again???:eek:
How is that possible?

Yeeeeeeuuuuuuck! Keep that thing away from me! You're going to be whipped, to be tortured you asshole! How can you possibly get a hard-on at this time? What the fuck is wrong with you?!!! What a fucking deviant you are!! Sheesh!!!

(I don't know. Maybe he just likes my ass so much!;) I mean, I know I have a cute, tight ass. Howard always told me so!:D It's kind of neat knowing I can get a guy hard so easily just by swaying my naked ass at him! Makes me feel better about myself. Wait! I'm being marched away to be flogged!!!! Nothing to feel good about here!:eek:)
Incredible! :mad:
We are on our way to be publically flogged, and two in the coffle are occupied by sex!:eek:
I don't know, while we're being pelted with rotten veg and crap,
and marched along the way to be flogged,
it would be a distraction! :p :p :p

Just keep moving everyone ... I just want to get there ... and since I am at the end of the coffle, I can't make any headway until the rest of you do. So stop messing around and move it!!!!!!

Just keep moving everyone ... I just want to get there ... and since I am at the end of the coffle, I can't make any headway until the rest of you do. So stop messing around and move it!!!!!!

OK, OK, I'm trying to keep moving here!

Please understand. I'm so tired and I hurt like hell! Shit, I was a virgin a couple of days ago for crying out loud. :(

I've had my virginity taken in the most terrible way! I'm reminded of it every time my thighs rub together and I feel the sticky cum that still drips from my raped pussy!:(

Oh god! I'm no longer intact! I'm spoiled, deflowered, fucking ruined!!!!!!

I'm very emotionally fragile right now. And I need a hug!:p

Hey! Will you stop poking me with the damn thing!?! I said STOP IT!!!!:mad: FUCKING PERVERT! Sheesh!!!!!

No point in brooding on it love, you can only be ruined once,
you can be lashed and kicked and goaded again and again along this street,
and so can all the rest of us, so stretch those legs, keep up the stride! :devil:

View attachment 377251
To be continued or The End????

Back
Top Bottom