"The Ordeal of Petra" A new version of the story about Jewish rebelgirl, crucified by the Romans.

Go to CruxDreams.com

varinia

Onlooker
Hello everyone. Two months ago I discovered Steve's work: "The Ordeal of Petra" on Cruxforums. I was completely engrossed in it, but I regretted that some parts of the story were not in line with the illustrations and asked Steve for an explanation. Here is his response:

"Sorry for the confusion. Many years ago, there used to be a Yahoo Group message board called "Crux", which was the predecessor of this "Crux Forum." There, a poster named Pilate created a story for Petra based on a model he liked named Petra Verkaik. He asked me to do some illustrations of Petra with the freedom to do my illustrations based on how I liked the story to go. In other words, so long as my illustrations showed Petra's crucifixion, Pilate would be happy regardless for how much I changed his story.
Pilate's story "Petra of Nazareth" was a female-Christ like story, which I really wasn't interested in. Instead, my illustrations "The Ordeal of Petra" are based on the idea that Petra was a Jewish revolutionary in Jerusalem in the First Century AD who is fighting against Roman occupation, but is ultimately captured and crucified. After the Yahoo Group Crux closed down, my illustrations for Petra were posted here.
I'm not sure who the author is of the PDF document you found. It could be Pilate, based on his original story, or written by someone else who was inspired by my illustrations. I have never written a story for Petra. My story for this doomed revolutionary is solely through my art and I leave it to the viewer to fill in the story as they like."

So I decided to write a new, expanded version of the story, based on the Pilate story, but more in line with Steve's illustrations. If I don't count the compulsory school work about thirty years ago, this is my first attempt in my life to write a story. I am asking you all for help. Please write me your opinion, some advice and above all please check the clarity. I am not from an Anglophone country and I wrote the story first in my native language, so I don't know if my translation is fully and well understood. This is the first version that I will edit based on your comments. Thank you for your cooperation and I hope you will like my work. Special thanks to Steve and Pilate, to whom I dedicate my work. Thanks Varinia.

0. Title “The Ordeal of Petra”.jpeg

1. Petra + Christ.jpeg
Here is the First Chapter entitled: "Witnesses of the Agony", which relates to Steve's illustration: "1. Petra + Christ"

Petra was in the marketplace that morning, looking at the palace fortifications. She broke her thoughts for a moment and watched a squad of soldiers lead several prisoners through the marketplace, and felt sick when she realized that one of them was Jesus of Nazareth. At first she didn't even recognize him as he was beaten. She knew the preacher and respected his teachings, even if she disagreed with his non-violent approach. Petra was born in Nazareth 18 years ago. When she was five years old, her father was killed by the Romans, and she and her mother then moved to Jerusalem. Here her mother, a young and beautiful widow, married an elderly, wealthy Sadducee. Petra's stepfather was a good man, but the older Petra got, the more she disliked his cooperation with the Romans. And so, at the age of thirteen, she became a member of the Zealots, a revolutionary sect that led a terrorist campaign against the Roman occupiers. On the outside, she appeared as a quiet, pious girl helping the needy, but secretly used her stepfather's wealth for their struggle. And not only how she changed from a girl to a woman, she also used her perfect body more and more often. She led more than one Roman soldier under the pretext of sex to the place where her co-religionists were already waiting to kill him. She gradually worked her way up among the Zealot commanders, while their movement continued to grow and strengthen. When she then became the secret lover of the commander of the temple guard and thus won him over to their cause, she was elected by her comrades as the leader of all the Zealots. Shortly before turning eighteen, she thus became the youngest leader and the first woman ever to lead the resistance. So she believed that she was destined by God to lead the chosen people and defeat the Romans. So she began to devise a plan to raise a rebellion and occupy Jerusalem.

So it was no coincidence that she was currently inspecting the fortifications of Herod's palace. A palace built during the reign of King Herod the Great and now serving as the occasional residence and courthouse of the hated Roman prefect, Pontius Pilate. She was thinking about her plan to conquer the palace, but now overcome by her curiosity, she started towards the crowd. What could have happened? She thought, as she followed the procession to Golgotha. She pushed her way to the front of the crowd and then stood there horrified watching Jesus of Nazareth being crucified. She felt overcome with horror and anger as the soldier nailed the titulus over his head: Iesus Nazarenus Rex Iudaeorum. Despite his muscular frame, his strength and will were no match for the cruelty of the cross and he moaned loudly, the pain completely overwhelming him. His naked body was constantly moving, twisting and bucking obscenely as he fought the nails in his wrists and feet. The sight of the wildly struggling man and the cruelty of the crowd that had gathered to watch his torment disgusted her, and she was about to leave when she bumped into the man standing right behind her.

"Sorry, I'm just a little shocked." apologized Petra .

"It's okay, me too....." the man answered in a low voice and continued, "He didn't commit any crime and yet they crucified him like a common criminal." Looking around to see if anyone could hear him, he leaned toward Petra and added, "You know? Jerusalem welcomed him as the son of David, and I hoped he would lead the people against the Romans and defeat them. Instead, he just preached forgiveness..... ."

“I know, I've heard a few sermons in the temple."

"I too..... I am Judah and I work in the palace....."

"Wait, you work at Herod's palace?" stopped him Petra .

"Yes, I work in Herod's palace and I saw the trial. Pilate found Jesus innocent, but our high priests wanted to crucify him and he complied, just washing his hands of it."

"Those Roman pigs, they will calmly torture even an innocent to death." Gritted her teeth Petra.

"Yes, it is a disgusting, horrible atrocity!" nodded Judah.

"So why are you here Judah?"

"Because..... because some claim, that Jesus is the Messiah and perform miracles....."

"And you believe that, Judah?"

"I..... I want to believe it and I want to stay until the end..... and wait to see if something happens."

"I'm Petra and I'll be waiting here with you." She smiled slightly and took his hand.

For six hours Petra and Judah stood in the hot sun and watched the whole horrible spectacle until Jesus of Nazareth hung dead on the cross. But nothing special happened, only one poor man, a victim of Roman brutality, breathed his last. Completely consumed by feelings of disgust, injustice, anger, and disappointment, they both turned and walked from Golgotha back down to the city.

"That's not possible, all along I believed in a miracle that God would save him." Judah said unhappily.

"I didn't believe it."

"What, don't you believe in God?" Judah was horrified.

"I believe in God, but not in miracles." answered Petra and continued: "I believe that God helps those who help themselves and fight. Was it God who took the slingshot and killed Goliath? No! It was David who fought and God helped him win. So have I, I have been fighting for several years and today God helped me again when he sent you into my path. I believe that with your help we will defeat those Roman dogs."

"W...What? What do you mean?" Stammered out Judah .

"You said, that you work in the Herod's palace.....well, and I need to get in!"

Judah stopped and grabbed the hand of the walking Petra: "Are you crazy? The palace is full of Roman soldiers!"

"Let me go you coward!" Petra shouted angrily.

"I'm not a coward, I'm not afraid to die in battle, but I don't want to end up on a cross."

"No one wants that, but precisely so that we don't end up on it, we have to expel the Romans!" said Petra forcefully. "All this time in the resistance, I'm risking the cross anyway..... But you, Judah? How can you be sure that you won't be crucified tomorrow or the day after tomorrow?"

"Well, if I don't do anything, what....."

"Jesus also didn't do anything to deserve the cross," interrupt him Petra, "you yourself Judah said that Pilate found him innocent and yet thought it necessary to torture him to death!"

“Sorry, you're right." Judah nodded and added, "I swear I will help you. The atrocity must not go unavenged!"

Hello everyone. Here is the second chapter related to Steve's illustration: 2. Insurgent

2. Insurgent.jpeg

Chapter Two: Queen of the Jews

Petra, like any devout Jew, kept God's commandment regarding the Passover holiday, but immediately after dark she sought out her companions to describe to them the horror and injustice she had witnessed. She expressed the outrage she felt and her belief that the time had come when not only they, but the whole country would rise together against the Roman reign of terror. Finally, she described to them how she received God's sign when she met Judah through the martyrdom of the Nazareth rabbi. "With his help, we will carry out my plan and drive out those Roman dogs! God is with us!" thundered Petra. The others agreed with her outrage, but so far rejected the idea of rebellion. But over the next few days, Petra persevered, explaining her plan and eventually quelling their resistance.

They had been gathering weapons and making preparations for over three months. Meanwhile, Judah familiarized Petra with the internal layout of the palace, the layout of rooms, corridors, staircases and Pilate's private rooms. They believed they were perfectly prepared and so the day came when they launched the plan. That day Judah smuggled Petra and the two best warriors into the palace and hid them in a storeroom where they were to wait out the night. Then, in order not to arouse suspicion, he went home, as he did every day. At home he then prepared his weapon, prayed, and eagerly awaited the night. It was the N-night, that petra's plan was to be carried out. Two hours before dawn, the temple guard commander and his men were to open the east gate. Nearly four hundred warriors gathered overnight in the Garden of Gethsemane were to occupy the Temple Mount and descend upon the awakening city at dawn. Here they then wanted to provoke an uprising of the people and go to Herod's palace. By this time, Petra should have come out of hiding, captured Pilate and used him as a hostage to the crew surrender and open the gates of Herod's palace. If both actions were successful, the rebels would gain the Temple Mount, Herod's fortified palace and most of the city without a fight or loss. The Roman soldiers in the fortress of Antonia would thus be completely isolated, surrounded and finally forced to surrender.

However, no one knew that Pilate would not be able to sleep that night and would send his slave to the warehouse for wine. Unfortunately for Petra and her friends, it was the warehouse where they were currently hidden. The commotion caused by the killing of the unfortunate slave alerted the guards. "Run Petra! Get Pilate! We'll cover you!" cried Petra's companions, as one man, pouncing on the Romans as they ascended the staircase to the upper floors of the palace. However, against superiority they had no chance. In the short fight that followed, three soldiers were killed, as were both men. Petra herself became a hunted animal. "I want to get her alive!!!" shouted the centurion at his men who were chasing Petra down the corridor. A guard stood at the door to Pilate's private rooms. Petra drew her sword and attacked her with a scream. The wild fight was ended by the soldiers who catch up her and knocked her to the ground from behind. At that, the door flew open and an angry Pilate stood in it: "What is going on here?" he exclaimed. While the other soldiers held and disarmed the kneeling Petra, the out of breath centurion who had just arrived made a report:

“My lord….my lord, three gunmen broke into the palace, murdered three soldiers and your slave, we have already killed two of them and this a criminal.....”

"I'm no criminal!" interrupted him Petra with her scream.

"Shut up when I'm talking!" the centurion roared, turning and punching her in the face.

"Just calm, just let her talk." stopped him Pilate and looked sternly at Petra, saying: "If you are not a criminal, then who are you?"

"I am Petra..... Petra of Nazareth, the leader of her people in the fight for freedom." she snapped out, shaken by the centurion's hard blow.

"Then you are a criminal, everyone who fights against Rome is a criminal!"

"No! You are the criminals, you enslaved my people and murdered my father!"

"Your father's?" Pilate wondered.

"Yes, my father's, you murdered him when I was still a child, still in Nazareth!"

"Rome does not murder anyone, only justly punishes criminals."

"My father was no criminal, nor was Jesus of Nazareth, whom you had crucified, you Roman bastard!"

"How are you talking to the prefect of Rome you whore!" the centurion roared and hit her hard again.

"That Nazareth seems to be full of Jewish rebels worthy of death!" said Pilate forcefully and continued: "I know nothing about your father, but I remember Jesus of Nazareth!" And nodding his head thoughtfully he added: ".....yes, surely it was that wretched Jewish king.....

“And it seems we have a wretched Jewish queen here today my lord. said the centurion with a sneer. "You Roman dogs!" screamed Petra, furiously struggling against the grinning soldiers who held her hands and pushed her to the ground as she tried to get up. Even Pilate, known for his harshness, smiled and said with amusement: "You are right, centurion! "Petra of Nazareth, Queen of the Jews". Let it bear her titulus. Take her to the cell! At dawn whip her and then crucify her!"

"CRUCIFY HER!" The words took Petra's breath away and echoing through her head as the soldiers been dragging her away from Pilate into the building with prison cells . Does Jesus' cruel fate await her? She thought over..... No! It will not happen! My brothers will occupy the temple mount, cause revolt of the people, surround the palace, and save me! After all, God is with us! She told herself finally and that calmed her down.

"Centurion, search the entire palace thoroughly, and to be sure, notify Fort Commander Antonio that something might be going on." commanded him Pilate as he was already sitting in his room, waiting for the second slave to bring him wine. "Yes my Lord!" he said and left to attend to his duties. Pilate could not sleep for a long time, he drank wine and thought of that brash, arrogant sexy brat, who annoyed him with his insolence and impudence, but at the same time excited him with his ferocity. If she was this wild in the face of Roman power, so in bed she must be passionate as the goddess Afriditha, he reasoned. After drinking a few goblets, Pilate fell fast asleep. For that, Petra was in for a long sleepless night, or rather a living nightmare.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone. Here is the third chapter related to Steve's illustration: 3. Caning

3. Caning.jpeg

Chapter Third: Unsuccessful upbringing

Petra was taken out of the dark cell into the yard and noticed that it was already after dawn. My brothers already hold the Temple Mount, now occupy the city and incite the people to revolt. Soon they will surround the palace, breach its gates, and I will be free to lead my people. These thoughts gave her new strength and courage to fight. So she began to wildly defy her captors, who leading her to the whipping post, where Maximus was already waiting for her behind his desk.

Maximus was not only an experienced soldier, but also the commander of a six-man execution squad. At dawn he went on duty to administer Roman justice to criminals and was surprised when his deputy Servius informed him that a woman was among the three condemned to be crucified. "I hope she's pretty, that there will something to watch." he asked.

"Don't worry, she looks like a queen. After all, she is a queen! Marcus and the other morons even made a crown for her coronation." Servius replied.

"What?" Maximus wondered, quickly reading Petra's cover letter that Servius handed him.

"Incredible!" Maximus shook his head as he rolled the scroll back and added: "Well, I'm curious about her then, I just hope she's not a masculine woman."

"Like I said: she's a queen."

"Just because she's a queen doesn't mean she's pretty."

"Well, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised."

“Okay, save that surprise to me for last." Maximus said, ordering his men to bring in the first criminal. Every criminal was always flogged so that he would not put up too much resistance on the way to the execution place and during the nailing to the patibulum. So he first had two underage slaves flogged who had raped their master's daughter and were to be crucified that day. And now he waited impatiently for Petra.

Maximus was actually pleasantly surprised and watched with wide eyes as they dragged her to the whipping post. The mere fact that she was a woman would have been enough, but he expected someone older and more worn. But the woman he saw was younger and healthier than he had imagined. He guessed she was in her late teen, and while there seemed to be a certain hardness about her, she didn't have the usual battered look of a fanatic. On the contrary, she was extremely handsome. He watched with growing amusement as the girl fought the soldiers. It was obvious that they had already had some fun with her that night. She was stripped naked, shackled and covered in dried sweat. Maximus was sure her belly was full of soldiers semens and wished he had time to add his own. She was one of the most beautiful girls he had ever seen, with long auburn hair, a beautiful face, and an incredible body. She had the lean, strong look of youth, with its flat belly and sculpted legs, but the round femine hips and huge, full breasts of womanhood. While she fought the soldiers, Maximus watched her breasts sway and bounce and within moment he got a full erection. He imagined how she would writhe and struggle beneath him if she gave herself to him. He got up from the table and said, "You were right, she looks like a queen. She is very beautiful!"

"And very cheeky and wild too!" Servius replied.

"She'll get a proper upbringing, though." laughed Maximus, grabbing the cane and instructing his two clearly disappointed men to leave it to him.

The three soldiers gathered around Petra dragged her to the whipping post in the form of a broken column, with shackles on the top of it. They tried to fasten her to him to prepare her for the whipping, but she fought on like a tigress. Finally, while two held her hands, the third punched her savagely in the stomach, her breasts flop wildly back and forth. The blow knocked the girl's breath out and caused her to gasp loudly. When her knees buckled and she was under control, they shackled her to post. She was on her knees with her forearms resting against the uneven surface the top of the column, her wrists held in place by iron bracelets anchored to the top. She looked up at the increasingly bright sky as if she were praying as she gasped and tried to get her breathing under control. By this time, other soldiers had begun to gather to watch their colleague discipline the rebellious teenager.

She finally stood up, but the height of the broken column didn't allow her to stand straight. It made her lean over the column so that her tits swung away from her chest. Maximus watched her excitedly and then approached her from behind with a long thin piece of wood. Before she realized what was happening, he had hit her hard across the ass with it, leaving a long red welt. She rose to her tiptoes and screamed as her entire body shook, half in pain and half in shock. The soldiers watching laughed. He hit her across the ass again, but Petra, anticipating what was to come, clenched her hands into fists and clenched her teeth tightly and only let out a deep groan. She didn't want to give those Roman dogs pleasure in her suffering by crying out loud or even begging for mercy.
Now he attacked her back and hit her trapeze. Petra jerked herself upright, as far as the bonds would allow and groaned deeply again. Maximus strike hard again, this time right between Venus's dimples and her gluteal slit. She arched violently, her head flying back until her breasts bounced crazily between her arms and she let out a loud wail. The fifth blow went across her back just below her shoulder blades and her body jerked wildly against the shackles again with a loud groan. Another blow to the same spot forced Petra drop downward with a strong wail until her dangling tits rubbed against her forearms and shackled wrists. He gave a stroke three times in quick succession across her back and then landed another across her ass. Each stroke was rewarded with a loud groan coming from the girl's mouth and her body twitching.

He sent his last, eleventh blow from below exactly between her halves, and the cane hit her labia so hard. Despite her determination and half the force of the blow, the shocked Petra screamed again, to the delight of everyone watching, and writhed wildly as a sharp pain shot through her hairy cunt.

Then Maximus stopped and stepped closer to the shaken Petra.

She was bent over, leaning against the post, shaking all over, but still standing; head down and face hidden in a tangle of wet hair. He reached out and ran his fingers into her lush mane, twisting and clenching his fist until he had a fistful. He then jerked the girl's head back to see her face. He pulled her up as far as the shackles would allow. Both arms were straight with her huge breasts pressed together between her upper arms. Both large nipples were hard and puckered. The body glistened with sweat. Her mouth was open and she was breathing heavily; quick ragged gasps filling her lungs noisily. There was a wild look in her eyes that combined fear, pain, and rage to make his cock throb.

"Petra of Nazareth, admit that you are a criminal and you will be given the opportunity to beg for mercy from the prefect of Rome! Maybe he will grant you the grace of a quick death, or even give you life and sell you as a slave when he sees your boobs. After all, these tits are priceless." grining Maximus said, running his cane over her prominently protruding nipples. Petra blushed and looked angrily into his eyes. Hatred, anger and above all the belief that, she would soon be saved gave her strength. Despite all the pain and suffering, Petra mustered up all her courage, took a deep breath and spat in his face with all her might, shouting, "NO! You Roman dog!"

The soldiers burst out laughing. Maximus abruptly let go of Petra, who dropped back onto the post, and he wiped her drool from his face. "You don't seem to be very good at raising rebellious little girls!" someone of the soldiers said. Maximus raised his head and roared like a lion, "Silence idiots !!!" He then angrily looked around at everyone present, who only silently smirked and darted their eyes away from his fiery gaze. Then he turned back to Petra saying, "You're going to regret this, little girl!" And he walked over to a small table she hadn't noticed before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for extended , re polishing version . I truly enjoy yours, please keep continue till the end :)

Once I planned to do it some years ago, Instead I collaborated with my friends by making my own ordeal inn two stories with my own illustrations. referring his and " Tyra Day of Agony",

I believe you may enjoy above two also :)

And one of Pilate's original completer "Reign "

Thanks for extended , re polishing version . I truly enjoy yours, please keep continue till the end :)

Once I planned to do it some years ago, Instead I collaborated with my friends by making my own ordeal inn two stories with my own illustrations. referring his and " Tyra Day of Agony",

I believe you may enjoy above two also :)

And one of Pilate's original completer "Reign "

Thank you. I am very pleased that you are enjoying my version of the story. It is a great encouragement for me to keep writing. :)

Greetings to all fans of "The Ordeal of Petra". After a long time, I bring a new fourth chapter, which is related to Steve's illustrations published as: Scourging 1. and Scourging 2. However, I have changed their order. Sorry Steve, I hope that's not a problem. I think the illustration of Petra standing and being hit in the breast by the flagrum, makes more sense to be first in the order. And since there are two illustrations, I decided to make this chapter twice as long. I hope, you all will like it.

4. Scourging 2.jpeg5. Scorging 1.jpeg

Chapter four: Caress from a lover.

Petra watched in horror as Maximus put down his cane and picked up the flagrum. Servius walked up to him and said in a low voice. "Hey buddy, don't overdo it...."

"Shut up! I know what I'm doing!" said sharply Maximus and added: "Instead of bullshitting, come help me!" Servius was annoyed at Maximus' sharp reaction, but on the other hand, he was pleased that he had invited him to punish the sassy, sexy rebel, so he silently turned to the table of torture instruments.

Petra's insolence initially irritated Maximus to the point of fury, but he managed to control himself like a consummate professional. He knew very well what damage sharp and pointed pieces of metal, carefully woven into the flagra's leather tails, could do to the human body. He knew of cases of weaker, older or sick convicts who died as a result of the scourging and thus escaped the cruelty and brutality of the cross. They were actually lucky in misfortune, which was not to be her case. Petra was very young and appeared to be a healthy and resilient individual, yet he was aware that he had to whip her judiciously so that she wouldn't become too weak. Maximus wanted to make sure that the cheeky bitch had enough life and strength left for a proper show on the cross. After all, as an experienced executioner, he was used to the peppery insults he and his men received from some brave convicts. At least until they hung them on the cross. The cross finally broke everyone! Even the strongest and bravest eventually begged for the mercy of a quick death. In the end, the executioners always got the desired satisfaction.

Maximus approached her, flagrum in hand, shaking him before her eyes with the words: "See? Your impertinence will be deservedly punished. And I guarantee you that you will beg for mercy, whether now or on the cross, but you will beg!" Her stomach twisted into a knot as a wave of terror washed over her and a surge of adrenaline flooded through her. She tried to retreat, but could only take a few short steps at the post. She whimpered, pulling on the shackles, but she couldn't free herself.

"Ah, let's see, our rebel wants to run, and I didn't even start that." Maximus laughed, visibly pleased with her fear, while Servius stood at the table looking for a second flagrum.

"So, don't you want to have some fun instead of scourging? Indulge in, maybe, the last pleasure of your life? I'll take you to cell, and I promise you, that so a big dick, you've never seen before." chuckled Maximus, indicating the size of his natural with his left hand.

The exuberant laughter of the soldiers once again aroused Petra's anger and pride. No, she won't be to those bastards for a laugh, she won't beg, she won't give them the pleasure of her humiliation. She will fight, suffer her torture with dignity, endure cruel pain and withstand until the arrival of her brethren.....

Petra clenched her sweaty and shaking hands into fists as hard as she could. She gritted her teeth hard against herself and yelled: "NEVER!" in response to Maximus's offer. She then pressed her dry lips tightly and closed her eyes with a quick but deep breath, anticipating it what was to come. In anticipation of the inevitable. Maximus smirked and exclaimed, "As you wish. If you don't want to have fun with me, then only I'll have fun." He then swung and struck hard just below her graceful neck. Flagrum worked exactly as designed. Its leather tails fell down across her back and shoulders, the sharp bits of metal tearing at her delicate skin and leaving open bloody gashes on her smooth back. A sharp pain passed through Petra, immediately followed by a searing surge of heat, spreading over the affected areas and the surrounding area. The pain was worse than she expected and it forced a loud scream from her mouth and her body twitched wildly. She tried to get out of reach of the source of the pain. There was no escape, however, and the shackles, that anchored her firmly to the column made it painfully clear to her.

She hadn't even recovered from the first shock when Servius joined in and another agonizing surge of a heat, shot across the top of her perfectly shaped ass and lower back area. With a long, deep scream clearly expressing her suffering, Petra arched her back heavily and reared up herself again against the manacles that dug into her shackled hands. The wave of heat rolling through her body covered her in new beads of sweat and the searing pain made her jump crazily causing her big boobs swayed from side to side and was spicing up all the enthused soldiers their unique spectacle. It rarely happened that a woman was to be crucified, let alone one so young and so beautiful. However, Petra was a special case where a woman joined the resistance, which was always severely punished, so they enjoyed every moment of this exceptional event. Every man on the night shift had her at least once, yet their arousal returned and continued to grow with every shiver of her sweat-glistening body. Everyone present was excited not only by her appearance but also by her wails, so they loudly encouraged Maximus and Servius to attacks more.

Both men circled around the girl like hungry jackals, looking for suitable targets on her naked body. To limit Petra's wild dance so he and Servius could hit her more accurately, Maximus flicked hard across the back of her toned thighs. The flagrum bit hard into the tense muscles, crippling her legs with painful notches. Shocked Petra staggered, lost her balance, and fell forward with a frantic scream, leaned against the column to keep from falling to her knees. She didn't want to kneel in humiliation before her tormentors and was shaking all over as she tried to straighten up. In an attempt to find stability, she quickly spread her injured legs apart, but due to the suffering caused by the whipping, she forgot that they were tightly gripped by massive fetters and connected by a strong chain. It wasn't until the hard impact of the iron on her ankles caused her, to remember again, when a dull pain shot through her bones and she groaned very loudly. Still, she remained on her feet, and still moaning straightened herself as much as the height of the post and the shackles on her hands would allow. Her wobbling breasts sagged beneath her upper arms, which then pressed them down to spread and bulge past the sides of her chest.

Servius, standing sideways to Petra and facing Maximus, swung mightily and struck the left side of Petra's back with all his might. The blow was so powerful that several tails of the flagrum wrapped around her latisimus and continued to her chest. Here their metal prongs penetrated deep into the sensitive tissues of her magnificent breast and stay inside. One of the sharp hooks even exactly struck her proudly poking nipple, sending a flash of pure agony through her. Her body shuddered violently, her fingers parted in pain, tears gushed out from her eyes. Petra very loudly screamed and her screaming grew as Servius began to drag his juicy catch towards himself. Subconsciously, she followed him and she was turning her body in his direction to ease the terrible pain, that was spreading whole left boob and shooting through her nipple. Servius however suddenly and very violently jerked the flagrum, to release its metal accessories still were sticking in her tit, and created long and deep, bleeding furrows. Petra felt a pain unlike any she had experienced before, bellowing madly and writhing furiously until her knees buckled and she fell against the column. "Great shot! That's how I was teaching you." exclaimed a laughing Maximus.

Paralyzed by the pain, Petra remained in a semi-kneeling position, bent over the post, her breasts firmly pressed to her forearms and protected by the rest of her body from further blows. With all her strength and will she tried to control her body's reactions and suppress the crying and screaming, but still she continued to cry and scream - scream loudly. Her screams hadn't even stopped as Maximus once again attacked her enticingly juted ass hard. The tails of flagrum spread across the entire surface, of her buttocks, the sharp and pointed metal mercilessly tearing at pieces of soft flesh, leaving behind shallow dimples that immediately filled with blood. The overwhelming pain twisted her body convulsively, her trembling legs no longer had the strength to carry her, and Petra began sinking to the ground with a very loud scream. The iron shackles gripping her hands held her and prevented from falling quickly, but they caused such pain that she felt as if the bones in her wrist was broking. And so, drenched in sweat, she slowly slid down the uneven surface of the stone column, which painfully squeezed her tits. Only when her knees finally landed on the gravel, forming the surface of the courtyard, her hands and boobs feel relieved. She was kneeling, her arms resting on the post, to which they were chained, and her breasts dropped back to her chest to their natural position. Overpowered with all the pain, she was kneeling before her tormentors, screaming and crying continuously. However, the whipping continued.....

The men did not hurry, but carefully selected each place for a new blow, so that the wounds evenly covered the entire area of the back, ass, and hind thighs. They were very experienced and knew full well that repeatedly hitting the same spot would cause very heavy bleeding and a faster death, but they didn't want that. They wanted to see her suffer as much as possible, but also for as long as possible. They wanted to see her naked, dancing wildly on the cross in an attempt to find even the slightest relief from the unimaginable pain and to hear her inhuman roars and screams. They wanted to see her convulsing furiously, fighting for every gulp of air, and be hearing her cry and her begging for the mercy of a quick death. That, she will not receive.

After twenty-five hits, it seemed that there was no point in continuing, because entire back part, of petra's body, up to the middle of her thighs, was perfectly covered with bruises, gashes and lacerations of various sizes, most of which were bleeding slightly. Half unconscious, drenched in sweat and blood, Petra knelt on her knees, resting her arms on the post. She was crying, shaking and very loudly groaning. Her back was on fire, her left nipple was throbbing and her ass she didn't allready even feel for the pain. With her head hanging down, her chin resting on her chest and her forehead against the post, she tried through gritted teeth, with the conscious breathing reduce ablaze pain that spread from the damaged tissues of her body in all directions.

Maximus walked up to her brushing her wet hair to the side like they had done throughout the whipping but now he gripped it firmly in his hand. He jerked her head back and said, "Will you now admit that you are a criminal and will you beg for mercy?" As he did so, he thoroughly studied her lovely face, full of pain and suffering, but also of relief that the whipping was over. Sweat and tears dripped from her face. Her eyes were closed, her mouth parted with clenched teeth and she was breathing and moaning loudly through them. "Well then?" he urged her again. The exhausted Petra did not have the strength to answer, so she only, with a grunt, shook her head, while was slowly opening her wet eyes. There were audible gasps of astonishment from the crowd of onlookers, at Petra's courage. Maximus also wondered:

"Unbelievable, this bitch would rather end up on the cross than beg for mercy! I've never experienced that before!"

"I wonder if she's so brave, proud, or just silly." said Servius, just putting the flagrum on the table.

"Hey, maybe she's so dumb she doesn't even know what the crucifixion is." said the onlooker, Marcus and making the other soldiers laugh.

"Nonsense, no one can be so stupid!" replied Maximus, then stared straight into the Petra's eyes and went on: "But, whatever it is, I guarantee it'll be over soon. The cross will loosen your tongue and you will beg for mercy, but by then it will be too late. Compared to him, this flogging will seem like a gentle caress from a lover." He raised his head again, looked around at the others, and added with a slight smirk: "On the other hand, your courage should be appreciated. Hey Marcus, I heard that you made a crown for this so-called queen. Bring it! I think it's time for her coronation."

Greetings to all fans of "The Ordeal of Petra". Sorry for the long wait. I thought about the next chapters to be in line with Steve's illustrations, but at the same time the whole story had logic. I would like the story to feel believable. (Perhaps there really was a Petra at that time who led a rebellion that didn't even make it into the chronicles.) I didn't know how to continue or if I would finish it all, but I'm back. Here is the fifth chapter related to Steve's illustration: 6. Crowning.

6. Crowning.jpeg

Chapter five: End of comedy.

Petra was confused by the words about the coronation and looked around at both men questioningly. However, they paid no attention to her. As Marcus turned and disappeared through the door of the building, Maximus let go of her hair and went to return the flagrum to the small table. And so she preferred to focus fully on her body, tortured and weakened by the cruel whipping. She breathed slowly and deeply, prayed, meditated and tried to muster the strength and courage to last until her rescue. Her crying had already stopped, the burning pain from the bloody wounds began to subside very slowly, but she was still sweating profusely. The sweat adorning her forehead like a headband of pearls and running down her face, she wiped in her upper arms. She looked down at her glistening chest and while looking at torn left nipple, she gasped as she realized throbbing pain of her again. So again, she preferred to close her eyes and focus on her deep breaths and the rest of her body. She feelt the tickle of sweat, welling up in her softly hairy armpits and trickling down her sides. She felt the drops of sweat and blood covering her back converging and flow down her spine between her buttocks and beyond. Together with the sweat from her chest and armpits, they drenched her furry cunt. There, great beads of sweat, mixed with blood, clung to her thick, black growth and dripped onto the ground into the coarse gravel in which her feet were sunk. His sharp stones pressed into her knees, and only now did she realize how painful it was.

Meanwhile, the other soldiers were very animatedly discussing the reasons for the condemned girl choosing a cruel death on the cross rather than begging for mercy. Some admired her courage, others mocked her, but all agreed that she was not quite normal. Eventually, they began placing bets on when he would break down and beg for mercy. Meanwhile, Maximus sat down at his desk and called out: "Give her a good drink of our posca!" He then took a reed pen and began to write her titulus on the wooden tablet. One of the soldiers reached for a waterskin hanging on the wall of the building and approached Petra with it. He didn't even have to prompt her. Like a newborn, when she first latched onto her mother's breast, Petra also latched onto the waterskin. Parched with thirst she gulp down posca and didn't notice the taunts and insults of the shouting soldiers, that she could suck their cocks in the same way, when she will done with the drink.

"I wonder who invented that titulus, queen of the Jews?" said Maximus as he finished the Latin version of it.

"The guys from the guard who brought her here at night said it was their centurion Julius. Allegedly like a joke." Servius replied.

"Like a joke?" Maximus wondered.

"Yeah. Remember that Jesus of Nazareth that his followers proclaimed king?"

"I see, she is also from Nazareth...."

"Exactly, but if it's up to us, that titulus will be: the queen of whores! Right, guys?" turned Servius to the members of the night shift.

"Sure boss!"

"Yeah!"

"Of course!" there were shouts of approval from the chuckling soldiers.

"It was great, everyone had her at least once. I mean, I've had a lot of woman, but no one, so wet and so screaming, like this one." added Servius with a look of appreciation.

Petra, now strengthened by the posca, listened to the conversation and at the words began to visibly blush in the face, ashamed and furious at the same time. Just wait you Roman bastards, my brothers are here any minute and then I'll be the one laughing when I get my revenge on you. These thoughts gave her strength and completely calmed the pain and fear.

Servius' words aroused desire and a certain jealousy in Maximus. "Well, that's just great, everyone fucked her, except me."

"You know, dude, one of the few perks of us a day laborers that has to serve night shifts." Servius said with a smile.

"Hey, hop over to Pilate and ask for a stay of execution, at least an hour."

"Are you crazy, dude? And what should I say to him? Sir, Maximus wants copulated, please postpone the execution?"

"You're stupid! Tell Pilate I want to wait until the market is full of people, that to as much as possible of their can see Roman justice."

"Good idea, boss!" said some of the soldiers, hoping that by postponing the execution, they might enjoy one more time.

"At least you're going to pay me back that you could whipped her, so shut up and get out!"

"Yeah, it sure....." Servius muttered ironically, reluctantly turning and heading towards Pilate.

Maximus continued to write the titulus in Greek and Hebrew. No sooner had he finished writing than Marcus came, carrying in his hand a crown of thorns, partly wrapped in the rest of the petra's strophium, so that it would not prick him. "Here is a crown for our queen!" he said placing it on the table. Maximus studied it carefully. It was made of three pieces of flexible, thorny branches of jujube woven together to form a rough crown. The branches were about a quarter of an inch thick and covered with dozens of tough, sharp spikes up to one inch long.

"Good work Marcus!" Maximus said, standing up and picking up the crown. Petra looked up at the evil thing in his hands and felt her skin crawl. As the men looked on, Maximus announced, "Petra of Nazareth, I hereby proclaim you Queen of the Jews!" then he approached her and placed the crown on her head. She tried to resist, but she couldn't do much. She pushed herself backwards until her arms were outstretched and her back arched, and by twisting her head in a tilt, she wanted to shake off the crown.

“Hey Marcus, looks like she doesn't like your crown." cried one of the soldiers. “Forgive me, Your Highness, but I am not a very skilled jeweller." Marcus said and kneelt in front of Petra. All the men burst out laughing except for Maximus. He just grinned, shook his head and tried to push the crown of thorns even lower on Petra's head with strong cane. Tears of pain and humiliation streamed down her face and loud screams flowed from her open mouth as hard thorns pierced her forehead and the top of her head. Her clawed fingers spoke the pain she felt more clearly than words. The pain caused by the thorns was indeed severe, but it paled beside the pain caused by the flagrums and was nothing compared to what awaited her on the cross. Maximus slowly pulled the crown down until it reached her eyebrows and ears. When it was firmly in place, the men crowded around to pay homage to the new Queen. They knelt and began cheers.

"Stop the comedy!!!" someone shouted. Everyone immediately fell silent and turned around. It was Servius.

"What's happening?" Maximus asked him sharply.

"You are to bring her to Pilate immediately!"

"Shit!" Maximus cursed and instructed his men to unfasten Petra.

Good story! My partner Silvia comes simply by imagining herself being tortured like this by the Romans, and so do I, but Silvia's breasts aren't that big, but they are generous, let's say not small, but not big either. Silvia is thin, but somewhat athletic. I like to kiss and go over the welts on her body when she has been spanked.
The places where I like to spank her are her slender and magnificent back, the inside of her thighs, and her entire front part. And I don't know why I don't usually spank her pretty ass, because I don't really like spanking that part.

Good story! My partner Silvia comes simply by imagining herself being tortured like this by the Romans, and so do I, but Silvia's breasts aren't that big, but they are generous, let's say not small, but not big either. Silvia is thin, but somewhat athletic. I like to kiss and go over the welts on her body when she has been spanked.
The places where I like to spank her are her slender and magnificent back, the inside of her thighs, and her entire front part. And I don't know why I don't usually spank her pretty ass, because I don't really like spanking that part.
I like this too. What I usually imagine and what gives me a deep, implosive, truly satisfying orgasm is to imagine that I am a bad lowly whore of a thief on the cross beside Queen Petra.

Whether I am a catty brat of a defiant and rude thieving whore on her left, or a good, pure hearted slut suffering on her right depends on my mood!

Often I'll imagine that even though I'm a completely unknown woman compared to Petra, that the cruel Roman guards "let" me and the other thief girl get a taste of wearing a crown of thorns, just so we don't miss out! Of course our pretty tiaras are ripped off our heads before we carry the platibulum just so there's no confusion over who is the Jewish queen...

I like this too. What I usually imagine and what gives me a deep, implosive, truly satisfying orgasm is to imagine that I am a bad lowly whore of a thief on the cross beside Queen Petra.

Whether I am a catty brat of a defiant and rude thieving whore on her left, or a good, pure hearted slut suffering on her right depends on my mood!

Often I'll imagine that even though I'm a completely unknown woman compared to Petra, that the cruel Roman guards "let" me and the other thief girl get a taste of wearing a crown of thorns, just so we don't miss out! Of course our pretty tiaras are ripped off our heads before we carry the platibulum just so there's no confusion over who is the Jewish queen...
Silvia and I like brave and defiant girls, to be broken and broken through torture and abuse. Some may make a promise of courage even before being nailed, which they forget after the tremendous pain of being nailed, and the subsequent torture of the cross. Some may even have a moment of anger and rebellion at what is happening to them, such as a certain moment in the Quoom series, THE FALL OF BARBARIAN QUEEN, where she has a defiant look for a few moments.

Attachments

• 05 (7).jpg
    05 (7).jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 971
By the way, I have always seen in this series of Quoom, that the young queen lacks more lashes on her body, and only has those that are given on the walk to the cross. I would have given a lot to see that queen's body tied to a post, and being flogged. We will never know why Quoom did not do it like this, without any previous flogging.

Thanks to redsonja and Livia Crux Dove for the praise and to all the fans for the likes. I'm glad you all like my story and I'll try to make you like it even more. I'm working on the next chapter right now and hope to post it sometime in June. Thank you all for your favor. Varinia.

Thanks to redsonja and Livia Crux Dove for the praise and to all the fans for the likes. I'm glad you all like my story and I'll try to make you like it even more. I'm working on the next chapter right now and hope to post it sometime in June. Thank you all for your favor. Varinia.
I love your chosen name! I always imagined the Spartacus couple not escaping, subjected to torment, and finally crucified. That's why I love RED FELINE's story about Variania, where she is flogged to death and tortured for seven days, until she is crucified.

I love your chosen name! I always imagined the Spartacus couple not escaping, subjected to torment, and finally crucified. That's why I love RED FELINE's story about Variania, where she is flogged to death and tortured for seven days, until she is crucified.
Thank you. It seems we have the same taste because I actually chose the name Varinia after watching the story "Seven Days on the Cross" by RED FELINE. I am very sorry that the story got stuck at episode 4 and the fifth final episode is still not coming.....

Greetings to all fans of "The Ordeal of Petra". Sorry for the long wait. I thought about the next chapters to be in line with Steve's illustrations, but at the same time the whole story had logic. I would like the story to feel believable. (Perhaps there really was a Petra at that time who led a rebellion that didn't even make it into the chronicles.) I didn't know how to continue or if I would finish it all, but I'm back. Here is the fifth chapter related to Steve's illustration: 6. Crowning.

View attachment 1307566

Chapter five: End of comedy.

Petra was confused by the words about the coronation and looked around at both men questioningly. However, they paid no attention to her. As Marcus turned and disappeared through the door of the building, Maximus let go of her hair and went to return the flagrum to the small table. And so she preferred to focus fully on her body, tortured and weakened by the cruel whipping. She breathed slowly and deeply, prayed, meditated and tried to muster the strength and courage to last until her rescue. Her crying had already stopped, the burning pain from the bloody wounds began to subside very slowly, but she was still sweating profusely. The sweat adorning her forehead like a headband of pearls and running down her face, she wiped in her upper arms. She looked down at her glistening chest and while looking at torn left nipple, she gasped as she realized throbbing pain of her again. So again, she preferred to close her eyes and focus on her deep breaths and the rest of her body. She feelt the tickle of sweat, welling up in her softly hairy armpits and trickling down her sides. She felt the drops of sweat and blood covering her back converging and flow down her spine between her buttocks and beyond. Together with the sweat from her chest and armpits, they drenched her furry cunt. There, great beads of sweat, mixed with blood, clung to her thick, black growth and dripped onto the ground into the coarse gravel in which her feet were sunk. His sharp stones pressed into her knees, and only now did she realize how painful it was.

Meanwhile, the other soldiers were very animatedly discussing the reasons for the condemned girl choosing a cruel death on the cross rather than begging for mercy. Some admired her courage, others mocked her, but all agreed that she was not quite normal. Eventually, they began placing bets on when he would break down and beg for mercy. Meanwhile, Maximus sat down at his desk and called out: "Give her a good drink of our posca!" He then took a reed pen and began to write her titulus on the wooden tablet. One of the soldiers reached for a waterskin hanging on the wall of the building and approached Petra with it. He didn't even have to prompt her. Like a newborn, when she first latched onto her mother's breast, Petra also latched onto the waterskin. Parched with thirst she gulp down posca and didn't notice the taunts and insults of the shouting soldiers, that she could suck their cocks in the same way, when she will done with the drink.

"I wonder who invented that titulus, queen of the Jews?" said Maximus as he finished the Latin version of it.

"The guys from the guard who brought her here at night said it was their centurion Julius. Allegedly like a joke." Servius replied.

"Like a joke?" Maximus wondered.

"Yeah. Remember that Jesus of Nazareth that his followers proclaimed king?"

"I see, she is also from Nazareth...."

"Exactly, but if it's up to us, that titulus will be: the queen of whores! Right, guys?" turned Servius to the members of the night shift.

"Sure boss!"

"Yeah!"

"Of course!" there were shouts of approval from the chuckling soldiers.

"It was great, everyone had her at least once. I mean, I've had a lot of woman, but no one, so wet and so screaming, like this one." added Servius with a look of appreciation.

Petra, now strengthened by the posca, listened to the conversation and at the words began to visibly blush in the face, ashamed and furious at the same time. Just wait you Roman bastards, my brothers are here any minute and then I'll be the one laughing when I get my revenge on you. These thoughts gave her strength and completely calmed the pain and fear.

Servius' words aroused desire and a certain jealousy in Maximus. "Well, that's just great, everyone fucked her, except me."

"You know, dude, one of the few perks of us a day laborers that has to serve night shifts." Servius said with a smile.

"Hey, hop over to Pilate and ask for a stay of execution, at least an hour."

"Are you crazy, dude? And what should I say to him? Sir, Maximus wants copulated, please postpone the execution?"

"You're stupid! Tell Pilate I want to wait until the market is full of people, that to as much as possible of their can see Roman justice."

"Good idea, boss!" said some of the soldiers, hoping that by postponing the execution, they might enjoy one more time.

"At least you're going to pay me back that you could whipped her, so shut up and get out!"

"Yeah, it sure....." Servius muttered ironically, reluctantly turning and heading towards Pilate.

Maximus continued to write the titulus in Greek and Hebrew. No sooner had he finished writing than Marcus came, carrying in his hand a crown of thorns, partly wrapped in the rest of the petra's strophium, so that it would not prick him. "Here is a crown for our queen!" he said placing it on the table. Maximus studied it carefully. It was made of three pieces of flexible, thorny branches of jujube woven together to form a rough crown. The branches were about a quarter of an inch thick and covered with dozens of tough, sharp spikes up to one inch long.

"Good work Marcus!" Maximus said, standing up and picking up the crown. Petra looked up at the evil thing in his hands and felt her skin crawl. As the men looked on, Maximus announced, "Petra of Nazareth, I hereby proclaim you Queen of the Jews!" then he approached her and placed the crown on her head. She tried to resist, but she couldn't do much. She pushed herself backwards until her arms were outstretched and her back arched, and by twisting her head in a tilt, she wanted to shake off the crown.

“Hey Marcus, looks like she doesn't like your crown." cried one of the soldiers. “Forgive me, Your Highness, but I am not a very skilled jeweller." Marcus said and kneelt in front of Petra. All the men burst out laughing except for Maximus. He just grinned, shook his head and tried to push the crown of thorns even lower on Petra's head with strong cane. Tears of pain and humiliation streamed down her face and loud screams flowed from her open mouth as hard thorns pierced her forehead and the top of her head. Her clawed fingers spoke the pain she felt more clearly than words. The pain caused by the thorns was indeed severe, but it paled beside the pain caused by the flagrums and was nothing compared to what awaited her on the cross. Maximus slowly pulled the crown down until it reached her eyebrows and ears. When it was firmly in place, the men crowded around to pay homage to the new Queen. They knelt and began cheers.

"Stop the comedy!!!" someone shouted. Everyone immediately fell silent and turned around. It was Servius.

"What's happening?" Maximus asked him sharply.

"You are to bring her to Pilate immediately!"

"Shit!" Maximus cursed and instructed his men to unfasten Petra.
Waiting for more, .... this ist sooooooo well written :)))

Waiting for more, .... this ist sooooooo well written :)))
Thank you for the praise, each one is an encouragement for me to write more. I'm just finishing the sixth chapter where Petra is back before Pilate. I called it: The Generous Offer. It is a bit longer than the previous chapters and I still have to translate it into English, which is always difficult for me. I hope to post it at the end of this month or the beginning of next month. Varinia.

Greetings to all fans of "The Ordeal of Petra". There is a new, sixth chapter, which is related to Steve's illustration number 8.Pilate. I want the story to be as consistent as possible with the illustrations, but at the same time it has to make sense, so I will use Illustration number 7.Regina only after the figure eight. It will belong to chapter seven, which I am already working on, and after its publication you will understand the reasons that led me to change the order of the illustrations.

8. Pilate.jpeg

Chapter six: Magnanimous offer.

Petra was kneeling in front of the pillar, breathing heavily and sweat pouring from her face and body. She felt blood begin to trickle down her forehead, stemming from the places pricked by the crown of thorns, and watched as one of the soldiers unfastening the shackles that gripped her wrists and kept her anchored to the top of the pillar.

"What exactly happened at Pilate's?" began a slightly nervous Maximus to question Servius.

"When I got there, they told me that Pilate was still asleep. So I told them to wake him up, that it was an urgent matter."

"Shit, couldn't you wait? He must have been pretty pissed!" Maximus snapped angrily.

"I was supposed to wait there until lunch or what, the fuck?!" cried Servius.

"So sorry mate...." accepted Maximus his argument and added conciliatoryly: "so what did you say to him?"

"Well, I told him that even after the whipping she refused to beg for mercy and that you are asking him to postpone the execution for at least an hour."

"And next? What about Pilate?" Maximus urged.

"At first he was surprised that she refused to plead for mercy, and then he asked why the postponement. And when I told him you wanted to wait until the marketplace was full people, so that as many as possible of could see Roman justice, he began to laugh."

"Did he start laughing?" Maximus asked incredulously.

"Yeah, he guffawed like madman and then ordered, that you bring her to him immediately."

"So you see," Maximus turned to Petra, who just two men have been helping stand up to her feet, "it looks like you're going to get one more chance to save yourself from suffering on the cross."

"I will not beg for mercy!" Petra said determinedly.

"All the better!" grinned Maximus "If I can't drive my stake into your hole, I'll at least drive nails into your hands and feet."

"You are a pig, a Roman pig!" Petra said hatefully. Her defiant behavior once again made the soldiers burst into laughter.

"Keep it up..... " nodded Maximus menacingly. "Every insult will make my enjoyment of your suffering much more satisfying and more exciting. I'm looking forward, when i will have been nailing you to the cross!" he added with a smile. Then he took the rest of her strophium from the table, in which Marcus brought a crown of thorns and with the words: "Dress on!" he handed it to her.

How can I dress in this rag? Thought Petra and looked at Maximus questioningly. He merely urged her: "We don't have all day to do it! Or do you want to go to Pilate naked, the way you are?"

"No." Whispered Petra, blushing slightly.

So she took the piece of cloth and used it as a loincloth. She wrapped her hips carefully, covering her cunt, but when she pulled the strip between her legs to secure it behind her back, she found it was short. She pulled harder so she exposed the top of pubic hair to her pubic mound. So she wanted loincloth adjust, but Maximus signaled to the two soldiers who grabbed her and twisted her arms behind her back. She tried to resist, but she had no strength. This left a narrow strip of fabric hanging loosely between her legs, barely hiding the wild, thick fur. Maximus approached her and tied her wrists tightly with a rope. He then instructed the men to release her ankles, still tightly gripped by the massive fetters and connected by a strong chain.

"Servius, prepare everything necessary for the execution. Meet in the main courtyard. As soon as I return, we will depart!"

"I understand!" Servius nodded and immediately began giving instructions to the soldiers, while Maximus led Petra to Pilate.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pilate, seated on his throne and holding a wine goblet, looked up as Maximus led Petra into the hall. He began scanning her from head to toe, and the blood in his temples immediately pounding with excitement.

"Kneel before the prefect, you bitch! Maximus shouted, striking her between the shoulder blades. She groaned loudly and fell to her knees just in front of Pilate's throne.

"It wasn't necessary, Maximus!"

"Excuse me, sir, but she's here to beg for rome's mercy."

"I know why she's here, because you disobeyed my command!"

"Your Excellency I thought....."

"Silence, idiot! You're not here to think, you're here to carry out orders!" bellowed Pilate and went on: "What did the cover letter I sent you say?"

"After the flogging, offer the opportunity to beg for mercy and when she accepts bring her back to me," quoted Maximus.

"Well, did she accept?"

"No, sir."

"So by this time, she should have a patibulum on her shoulders and walking through town to the gallows. Don't you think?"

"Yes, sir, I'm sorry, sir. Maximus replied, trying to look the most penitently.

"Fortunately for you, and especially for her, I have another idea. Besides, I was rather amused by your story, with which you sent Servius to me. Well.... , but you'd better leave us alone now."

"Yes sir, thank you sir!" Maximus said, leaving the hall quickly.

They were left alone. Pilate's cock was throbbing with excitement as he carefully examined the eighteen year old girl with a huge bust. Despite the abuse that had been inflicted on her, she was still the most beautiful and sensual woman he had ever seen. During her capture, he was aware that she is unusually well endowed, but her clothing and armour hid the full extent. But now she was kneeling in front of him topless, with arms pulled behind back, and her bare breasts towards him jutting forward, overhanging her flat stomach and both large nipples were hard and puckered as if someone had just sucked them. With unwavering lust, he let his eyes slide down her taut, quivering stomach, stopping bei the curly, black hairs standing out from under a improvised loincloth. He loved these teenage misses, with girlish faces but feminine bodies that were still smooth, firm, and flawless. That contrast always turned him on and this one was perfect. He took a drink of wine and after another long look he took a deep breath to calm himself and said:

"It seems that Maximus's lust saved your life, for I never thought you would refuse to beg for mercy. In fact, you should be grateful to him."

"Oh, sure, shouldn't I thank him in the end for whipping me and that he looking forward to crucifying me?" snapped Petra in an ironic tone.

Still as impudent and wild, thought Pilate with a smile and said: "You like to me, Petra! Your indomitability, courage and beauty. After all, the crucifixion is not necessary, it depends only on you...."

"I will not beg for mercy because I have done nothing wrong!"

"Really? Killing people is wrong even according to the law of Moses."

"Not if they're enemies!"

"Oh yes, you Jews are all good and we Romans are all bad...." Pilate said ironically.

“No, but you Romans have occupied our land and expelled the rightful ruler.

"That is true, and do you know why? Because Archelaus was so cruel that the Jews themselves sent a delegation to the emperor, to achieved deposing him. Thus Judea and Samaria became a Roman province.

"That's a lie!" exclaimed Petra.

"You mean? So explain to me why his brother Antipas still rules?"

Petra was stunned, she had already heard something about Archelaos cruelty, but she had no idea that her countrymen were behind his overthrow.

"Only the Rome established the rule of law and justice here!" Pilate added triumphantly.

"What kind of justice is it to crucify an innocent?"

“You are not innocent!” said Pilate forcefully "You yourself admitted to leading the resistance!"

"I did, but I thought Jesus of Nazareth! You yourself found him innocent!"

"Oh, this again.....", Pilate said annoyed. "I'm sorry for the death of that harmless fool, but complain to your own people. They were the ones who wanted me to have him crucified. And when I gave them the choice, they chose the release of that murderer, Barabbas. They even threatened me with rebellion! What was I supposed to do? Should I have had them all slaughtered? What would you do in my place?"

"I wouldn't definitely kill an innocent."

'You're a hypocrite and a liar, you kill innocents yourself!"

"A blatant lie!!!" shouted Petra.

"Really? What was my slave guilty of? By serving Rome? Just so you know, the slave was a Jew, named Simeon and he let himself be sold into slavery to have money to treat his seriously ill wife. Now who will take care of their children?"

"I had no idea.....I'm regretting it, but our God is good, he is the protector of widows and orphans and he will surely help them.....

"Sure, just like he helped you when you were captured." mocked her Pilate.

"No, no! God is only testing my faith!"

"Why? To find out something he already knows? After all, you Jews believe that your God is omniscient and omnipotent. And not only that. He is the one and true God and everything happens according to his will."

Shocked Petra was speechless. Not only this uncircumcised Gentile knows the scriptures, but in addition he is also right. Why is God testing her like this if He knows everything? What if it's not a test, but a punishment.....she was horrified. Seeing the momentary flash of panic on her face, Pilate contentedly smiled and continued:

"If everything is God's will, then that too, that the Rome is master of the world! To fight against Rome is like fighting against God! Why else would he leave you at the mercy?"

"I don't know...." Petra said dejectedly.

"So you see-you don't know! You're convinced you're doing the will of God with your resistance, but you're clearly wrong. And only for the mistake, do you want to be crucified?"

"No, I don't want that!" Petra blurted out.

"All right, then, if you publicly renounce your convictions and ask for mercy, I will spare you the suffering on the cross."

"Should I give up faith in my God? I'll never do that!"

"No, that's not what I meant. In your God feel free to keep believing. You will only publicly admit that your resistance was a mistake and a badness, because it is God's will that you be subjects of Rome. That's all. What do you say to my magnanimous offer?"

Back
Top Bottom