Go to CruxDreams.com

Miras

Governor
OK, I would like to give you a prologue of my longer tale which I´ve been posting on same other places. I have currently roughly third of it (27 completed parts out of 76 planned). I might eventually post it whole here. Just keep in mind that:

1)I´m Czech so writing longer prose in English might not be completely natural for me.

2) My writing style is kinda strange in general.

3) This isn´t written in a language typical for most of BDSM fiction.

That being said, enjoy if you can!

The Princesses in the Tower - Prologue

My backside was already sore from the bus tour and the thighs weren´t exactly in paradise either. The mind was preoccupied with other troubles. The girl things. The feelings of injustice. The school things. Well, September was almost here and I was eighteen. It wasn´t so unbelievable that I rode to boarding school... Except the gal sitting just next to me, looking from the windows with red eyes, was around 40. I´ve seen quite a lot of variations, though no one who would be much older than her... In the vicinity I saw four girls around my age, three of them just mortified, the last one was trying to console an Asian with long hair who couldn´t stop crying and was probably 20-something.

More sounds were coming from the upper deck of the bus. There was something perverted about it, but I felt some security from the thuds of steps of the wardens above. Not so much from seeing them down here. I wished with all my heart that suddenly some vortex would open before the bus and we would end in another dimension. But, in a sense, that´s exactly where we were heading. The Logic, you ceased to be.

I can't ‘say for sure which day it was, but I remember the moment when the things around me started to stop making sense. I was barely a teen when one of my classmates, a boy I didn’t´ exactly like, but also didn´t dislike, said: "The Patriarchy was a mistake... But The New Androcentrism is a way for the future." Apart from questioning his sanity and wondering what was "new" or what was the difference anyway, I was wondering how many guys would join the club, where he had heard such nonsense. Unfortunately, every year there were more of them. Brotherhood of Brave Hunters always sounded and looked like some Great Depression-era sports organization and really, the leadership consisted primarily out of athletically oriented men, who were also valued however for their quick thinking. Soon almost every high school and the university had their department and even weaker, less popular guys were joining them. They could never dream about leadership, but they enjoyed the protection of their big brothers and the manly camaraderie. Sort of like Freemasonry where every conspiracy theory was true.

Despite the name, we girls could join, but our kind of proposed membership pretty much showed this "New Androcentrism" philosophy, since each of us would be attached to some man and only after being able to please him, even in an entirely platonic way, we would be given right to sit in peace or even speak on the assembly. They might talk kindly about us in the public, but I´ve heard a lot whispering about "serving wenches" and even "girl-supplies". A lot of us were intrigued for a time, though.

Two wardens passed by my seat, middle-aged and young, truncheons of the same size. Walking like true soldiers and looking at us as if we are laying on our backs, without a single thread to wear. Obviously, when there is no freedom, there is no true protection. I gave them a scared look and everything seemed to be alright for now. Classmates in the high school were bold ever since the Fraternal Prefectures of Atlantic were declared. The color of my hair was like honey to lick for them, my dimples hollowed out for the male teeth. One of the seniors once kissed me, not caring to say as little as his name. The mixed setting rules forbade me to flinch and reducing his sucking minute.

Sometimes I wonder how much nerdy people like me, but of the opposite gender, influenced The Brotherhood. Their women officially aimed to be "pleasers and companions" which always reminded me of Dr. Who, to be honest. As a matter of fact, I don´t watch that show anymore, but I´ve heard that in nowadays culture, the current Time Lord, played by Ghanaian wrestler turned actor Kwabela Baffoe, gave his current Companion already one hand-spanking, and once he also pulled her over the knee for the hairbrush. Some of the geeks could, however, contribute to making maledom BDSM into one of the Brotherhood´s sacred ways.

I have never joined them, but there were some classmates, this time close friends of mine, who liked the attention of the dominants. One of them was telling me while giggling: „They say being obeyed is one of their natural human rights, but recently they competed if they like kitchen or dungeon more.“

Gradually, we had to take the Brotherhood more seriously. Soon, it was enlarged by a group of men who were corporally punishing their wives on a consensual basis. It was incredible, how many of them were… Yes, since then I learned there were a lot of marriages, where wives held the rains and in some households, both members could pay for their transgressions mutually, but nothing could enroll so many excited men like a traditional model. And some of them had a lot of money, now obviously at disposal to Brotherhood. I think this was soon starting strife as these members were pairing many ambitious daughters with dominant sons. Well, heiresses had to stand down eventually and some of them had to repent for their acts of rebellion by serving on the meetings or even being made temporary maids in other members' residences. Still preferable to total disinheritance.

Quest for power for such pseudo-Rotary society took another step when their members among mainstream political parties suddenly left their clubs and formed a new wing almost overnight. The party used to be small until the Brotherhood showed great talent in solving a cascade of crises the imbalanced nature scourged the Western Hemisphere with. Tragically timed temperature drop and drought made us home locked, starve, and deliveries complicated in the snowstorms. Cooperation created an entirely new coalition of countries managed on a practical level by approved experts. Brotherhood now cited obscure and never realized state project "North American Technate" as their model. It was also declared that the whole population is now members of the Brotherhood of Brave Hunters and will be treated accordingly.

Well, especially the female population was going to be convinced about that... The New Androcentrism was still clumsy, it couldn´t entrap us all at once, but more and more girls and women received their call-up into Princess Tower, a fancy name for the net of reeducation schools. There was a lot of fainting, including mine. A lot of shouting, including that of my parents. They knew not a lot of good awaits me, but openly attacking our state philosophy isn´t wise, we have just to choose from part of the family being de facto imprisoned somehow and exile for the whole family. As mom stayed at home, she shouldn´t be pestered very much and I might have some sort of work in the future, provided I´ll meet the standards.

I have heard there was some defiance right at the start. One college girl refused to sit, so she was without any warning hanged upside down, one of her ankles cuffed into the rim of the baggage compartment. Kicking earned her few licks into an immobilized leg, which put stop to her resistance. That and supposedly angry shouting: "Be quiet, or I´ll continue through ass to tits!" And she was much later allowed to sit. I don´t know where she was, there was a lot of wailing and a lot of persons of her age.

Although not sitting next to the window, I was trying to enjoy some of the scenery. We were destined to a place amongst the mountains and those green hills would have a relaxing effect under better circumstances. Well, circumstances are pretty important, aren´t they? You might call something "school" or "re-education center", but under these labels was a prison. I felt bigger and bigger shifts in my stomach and the grandest came, when we have seen the giant fence for the first time and soon enough the bus stopped, so the driver could ask for opening the gate. We still rode for some time on the other side, suggesting there were very large grounds around the object, most of it seemed to be cultivated with well-kept road and some hurdles, presumably for exercise between bushes and branches.

I have seen our destination as a whole only for a moment. A tall, crystalline building in the shape of a circle, cut above the driveway. I have also seen a lot of blue dots that have soon become human figures. Our bus entered this swarm that showed itself to be a crowd of female wardens in tight uniforms... Well, even they had to look good in front of those few male commanding officers, I guess.

The door opened and we had to go. „One at a time, stand where we show you, don´t move a muscle and answer all the questions, talk only when asked.“ Considering I was in the lower part of the bus, I didn´t have to wait for my turn for a long time. The fresh air would be quite a consolation normally if I wasn´t in a row of women who were just a few steps from squeezing. One of the wardens with a long sheet start to asking us and everything important seemed to be the name and the sexual orientation.

"Zita Woodroof, straight as a ruler," I said. "Well, medics will have to confirm that, sweetie," answered the warden with a tone that wasn´t hiding slight maliciousness.“Nobody likes the late arrivals,“ she reproved the driver.

„Prefect Green has declared the national park installation to be disclosed for more inhabitants. Short story, you being full. But in the end, he reviewed the individuals and permitted the route.“

„Sounds you had some precious cargo. We are not disposing of you today and the ruling council is making deals with two pretty whores. I will sign you to their duty roster.“

I was expecting some speeches from the headmaster or at least the male warden, but that apparently was postponed for a moment. After completing the sheet we were separated into groups of five members, soon making little islands on the circle of grass. In my group, there was another girl of my age, a chubby creature called Barbara. I tried to shake the hand of the gold-haired on the left…

„I´m not your nanny, milksop!“

„Also not spoken to, Hamilton!“

That was Stacey, a gal over 30, strangely relaxed and looking around herself with the sight of a potentially dangerous predator. I wasn´t sure about what to think about Therese, age somewhere between us and quite a short black hair, still nervously playing with her fingers. She didn´t seem to want to talk and we were not going to force her. The last one was a celebrity. We all knew Jenine Thompson from TV. The Brotherhood kicked her out of the Senate. The oldest of us, she had more charisma than good looks and we were afraid she might become a whipping woman because of that. That of course was silly to say when we all were going to be whipping women, that was practically one-quarter of the local education...

We could not speak freely now, because we were led by another warden and in the collection of various groups, we went into the building and then into our future room. "I will lock your current clothes when we will be in place", the warden announced. "You could take only when we will permit you, otherwise you are confined into your undies. Or you can be nude if you prefer that. Soon, you shall be given some replacement panties and bras and primarily clothes for Lessons of Art of Homemaking and Lessons of Art of Holy Submission. Younger ones will get school uniforms, the older ones attire of Art of Lovemaking."

Yes, I will be among those sentenced for the longest time, because I am not old enough to have sex with strangers...

Well, now with rooms of our own, we become officially The Princesses in the Tower… Just „Princesses“ for the fans of sarcasm. „Rapunzels“ for the slightly more creative ones. Sea of prisoners between a multitude of witches, the dragon being now both outside and inside. Scared of what kind of prince we´ll end up with.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, I would like to give you a prologue of my longer tale which I´ve been posting on same other places. I have currently roughly third of it (27 completed parts out of 76 planned). I might eventually post it whole here. Just keep in mind that:

1)I´m Czech so writing longer prose in English might not be completely natural for me.

2) My writing style is kinda strange in general.

3) This isn´t written in a language typical for most of BDSM fiction.

That being said, enjoy if you can!

The Princesses in the Tower - Prologue

My backside was already sore from the bus tour and the thighs weren´t exactly in paradise either. The mind was preoccupied with other troubles. The girl things. The feelings of injustice. The school things. Well, September was almost here and I was seventeen. It wasn´t so unbelievable that I rode to boarding school... Except the gal sitting just next to me, looking from the windows with red eyes, was around 40. I´ve seen quite a lot of variations, though no one who would be much older than her... In the vicinity I saw four girls around my age, three of them just mortified, the last one was trying to console an Asian with long hair who couldn´t stop crying and was probably 20-something.

More sounds were coming from the upper deck of the bus. There was something perverted about it, but I felt some security from the thuds of steps of the wardens above. Not so much from seeing them down here. I wished with all my heart that suddenly some vortex would open before the bus and we would end in another dimension. But, in a sense, that´s exactly where we were heading. The Logic, you ceased to be.

I can't ‘say for sure which day it was, but I remember the moment when the things around me started to stop making sense. I was barely a teen when one of my classmates, a boy I didn’t´ exactly like, but also didn´t dislike, said: "The Patriarchy was a mistake... But The New Androcentrism is a way for the future." Apart from questioning his sanity and wondering what was "new" or what was the difference anyway, I was wondering how many guys would join the club, where he had heard such nonsense. Unfortunately, every year there were more of them. Brotherhood of Brave Hunters always sounded and looked like some Great Depression-era sports organization and really, the leadership consisted primarily out of athletically oriented men, who were also valued however for their quick thinking. Soon almost every high school and the university had their department and even weaker, less popular guys were joining them. They could never dream about leadership, but they enjoyed the protection of their big brothers and the manly camaraderie. Sort of like Freemasonry where every conspiracy theory was true.

Despite the name, we girls could join, but our kind of proposed membership pretty much showed this "New Androcentrism" philosophy, since each of us would be attached to some man and only after being able to please him, even in an entirely platonic way, we would be given right to sit in peace or even speak on the assembly. They might talk kindly about us in the public, but I´ve heard a lot whispering about "serving wenches" and even "girl-supplies". A lot of us were intrigued for a time, though.

Two wardens passed by my seat, middle-aged and young, truncheons of the same size. Walking like true soldiers and looking at us as if we are laying on our backs, without a single thread to wear. Obviously, when there is no freedom, there is no true protection. I gave them a scared look and everything seemed to be alright for now. Classmates in the high school were bold ever since the Fraternal Prefectures of Atlantic were declared. The color of my hair was like honey to lick for them, my dimples hollowed out for the male teeth. One of the seniors once kissed me, not caring to say as little as his name. The mixed setting rules forbade me to flinch and reducing his sucking minute.

Sometimes I wonder how much nerdy people like me, but of the opposite gender, influenced The Brotherhood. Their women officially aimed to be "pleasers and companions" which always reminded me of Dr. Who, to be honest. As a matter of fact, I don´t watch that show anymore, but I´ve heard that in nowadays culture, the current Time Lord, played by Ghanaian wrestler turned actor Kwabela Baffoe, gave his current Companion already one hand-spanking, and once he also pulled her over the knee for the hairbrush. Some of the geeks could, however, contribute to making maledom BDSM into one of the Brotherhood´s sacred ways.

I have never joined them, but there were some classmates, this time close friends of mine, who liked the attention of the dominants. One of them was telling me while giggling: „They say being obeyed is one of their natural human rights, but recently they competed if they like kitchen or dungeon more.“

Gradually, we had to take the Brotherhood more seriously. Soon, it was enlarged by a group of men who were corporally punishing their wives on a consensual basis. It was incredible, how many of them were… Yes, since then I learned there were a lot of marriages, where wives held the rains and in some households, both members could pay for their transgressions mutually, but nothing could enroll so many excited men like a traditional model. And some of them had a lot of money, now obviously at disposal to Brotherhood. I think this was soon starting strife as these members were pairing many ambitious daughters with dominant sons. Well, heiresses had to stand down eventually and some of them had to repent for their acts of rebellion by serving on the meetings or even being made temporary maids in other members' residences. Still preferable to total disinheritance.

Quest for power for such pseudo-Rotary society took another step when their members among mainstream political parties suddenly left their clubs and formed a new wing almost overnight. The party used to be small until the Brotherhood showed great talent in solving a cascade of crises the imbalanced nature scourged the Western Hemisphere with. Tragically timed temperature drop and drought made us home locked, starve, and deliveries complicated in the snowstorms. Cooperation created an entirely new coalition of countries managed on a practical level by approved experts. Brotherhood now cited obscure and never realized state project "North American Technate" as their model. It was also declared that the whole population is now members of the Brotherhood of Brave Hunters and will be treated accordingly.

Well, especially the female population was going to be convinced about that... The New Androcentrism was still clumsy, it couldn´t entrap us all at once, but more and more girls and women received their call-up into Princess Tower, a fancy name for the net of reeducation schools. There was a lot of fainting, including mine. A lot of shouting, including that of my parents. They knew not a lot of good awaits me, but openly attacking our state philosophy isn´t wise, we have just to choose from part of the family being de facto imprisoned somehow and exile for the whole family. As mom stayed at home, she shouldn´t be pestered very much and I might have some sort of work in the future, provided I´ll meet the standards.

I have heard there was some defiance right at the start. One college girl refused to sit, so she was without any warning hanged upside down, one of her ankles cuffed into the rim of the baggage compartment. Kicking earned her few licks into an immobilized leg, which put stop to her resistance. That and supposedly angry shouting: "Be quiet, or I´ll continue through ass to tits!" And she was much later allowed to sit. I don´t know where she was, there was a lot of wailing and a lot of persons of her age.

Although not sitting next to the window, I was trying to enjoy some of the scenery. We were destined to a place amongst the mountains and those green hills would have a relaxing effect under better circumstances. Well, circumstances are pretty important, aren´t they? You might call something "school" or "re-education center", but under these labels was a prison. I felt bigger and bigger shifts in my stomach and the grandest came, when we have seen the giant fence for the first time and soon enough the bus stopped, so the driver could ask for opening the gate. We still rode for some time on the other side, suggesting there were very large grounds around the object, most of it seemed to be cultivated with well-kept road and some hurdles, presumably for exercise between bushes and branches.

I have seen our destination as a whole only for a moment. A tall, crystalline building in the shape of a circle, cut above the driveway. I have also seen a lot of blue dots that have soon become human figures. Our bus entered this swarm that showed itself to be a crowd of female wardens in tight uniforms... Well, even they had to look good in front of those few male commanding officers, I guess.

The door opened and we had to go. „One at a time, stand where we show you, don´t move a muscle and answer all the questions, talk only when asked.“ Considering I was in the lower part of the bus, I didn´t have to wait for my turn for a long time. The fresh air would be quite a consolation normally if I wasn´t in a row of women who were just a few steps from squeezing. One of the wardens with a long sheet start to asking us and everything important seemed to be the name and the sexual orientation.

"Zita Woodroof, straight as a ruler," I said. "Well, medics will have to confirm that, sweetie," answered the warden with a tone that wasn´t hiding slight maliciousness.“Nobody likes the late arrivals,“ she reproved the driver.

„Prefect Green has declared the national park installation to be disclosed for more inhabitants. Short story, you being full. But in the end, he reviewed the individuals and permitted the route.“

„Sounds you had some precious cargo. We are not disposing of you today and the ruling council is making deals with two pretty whores. I will sign you to their duty roster.“

I was expecting some speeches from the headmaster or at least the male warden, but that apparently was postponed for a moment. After completing the sheet we were separated into groups of five members, soon making little islands on the circle of grass. In my group, there was another girl of my age, a chubby creature called Barbara. I tried to shake the hand of the gold-haired on the left…

„I´m not your nanny, milksop!“

„Also not spoken to, Hamilton!“

That was Stacey, a gal over 30, strangely relaxed and looking around herself with the sight of a potentially dangerous predator. I wasn´t sure about what to think about Therese, age somewhere between us and quite a short black hair, still nervously playing with her fingers. She didn´t seem to want to talk and we were not going to force her. The last one was a celebrity. We all knew Jenine Thompson from TV. The Brotherhood kicked her out of the Senate. The oldest of us, she had more charisma than good looks and we were afraid she might become a whipping woman because of that. That of course was silly to say when we all were going to be whipping women, that was practically one-quarter of the local education...

We could not speak freely now, because we were led by another warden and in the collection of various groups, we went into the building and then into our future room. "I will lock your current clothes when we will be in place", the warden announced. "You could take only when we will permit you, otherwise you are confined into your undies. Or you can be nude if you prefer that. Soon, you shall be given some replacement panties and bras and primarily clothes for Lessons of Art of Homemaking and Lessons of Art of Holy Submission. Younger ones will get school uniforms, the older ones attire of Art of Lovemaking."

Yes, I will be among those sentenced for the longest time, because I am not old enough to have sex with strangers...

Well, now with rooms of our own, we become officially The Princesses in the Tower… Just „Princesses“ for the fans of sarcasm. „Rapunzels“ for the slightly more creative ones. Sea of prisoners between a multitude of witches, the dragon being now both outside and inside. Scared of what kind of prince we´ll end up with.
Nice start! I like the idea very much. Can’t wait to see what happens in this Princess Tower..

The chapters could be a little bit shorter maybe? Although I know sometimes you want to get to a particular point, before breaking off, that’s just understandable. But try to keep sections short if possible. The translation is mostly fine, one or two strange expressions but that’s ok. Not enough to spoil the story. Great!! See you in the next chapter :ARMS1:

Nice start! I like the idea very much. Can’t wait to see what happens in this Princess Tower..

The chapters could be a little bit shorter maybe? Although I know sometimes you want to get to a particular point, before breaking off, that’s just understandable. But try to keep sections short if possible. The translation is mostly fine, one or two strange expressions but that’s ok. Not enough to spoil the story. Great!! See you in the next chapter :ARMS1:
Thank you very much. Unfortunately, with the exception of the ending of chapter 1, this is actualy one of the shorter parts.

Chapter 1 - Part 1

Stacey

I want to make one thing clear. Nobody fucks with Stacey Hamilton. Unless he is very handsome and she is on the top, that is. And while the darkness isn´t exactly my good friend, the adjusting eyes felt better now in the night. The fat girl slept and maybe even the silent one. The other two, I wasn´t sure. After we did our striptease, we were in peace, even getting to know each other a little. Our humiliation continued, first by the visit of a male warden, who started admiring us. The bloody politician, imagine that, happened to have body underwear, so she showed the least of skin. Lucky bastards they are, even in captivity. I, on the other hand, had to be endowed with provocative airships on my chest that earned me the position of the main attraction. Shortly after the visit, we get our new clothes. A giant skirt and blouse could be cute for Halloween or something, but my hands were shaking when I saw the collar, strap harness for the whole figure, and some red abomination. The whole process was complete when we were told that the dining room wasn´t ready, so we get... Well, dog dishes with our stuck names, so we were made absolutely certain that training for "The Art of Holy Submission" actually began. Of course, it was made kinda worse by the fact that we liked the food.

Now we were supposed to sleep, but I couldn´t because there was no time to waste. Even before coming here, I considered myself a dog, just not the domesticated one. My dad was a policeman and my mom... She was mostly connecting the calls at the station, but that still made her close to the fight against crime, right? Plus, she supposedly read many mystery novels when she was expecting me. So, no surprise, I´ve found my detective agency. Proud of my nose, my stealth, and sometimes my black belt, I always provided. But it seems that for these fuckers it was too much of independent life. No matter, I am not submitting. We have a lot of things in the room, from the fridge to some Japanese talking vacuum cleaner. But there wasn´t a TV, radio, or telephone that would reach the outside world. I mean, I know it sucks major ass right now, but I would use contact who is both free and my ally. I must try to get to a single accessible computer, but... Maybe... Hamster... Won´t fit into my car.....

ZZZZZZZZZ

Me, silly cow, had to sleep so soon anyway. Looking around from under the quilt, I saw our half-mute is still deeply wrapped up in it. Senator, on the other hand, was already eating breakfasts from her dog dish, as was our fatty. Woodroof girl, as usual, had eyes full of fear. She´s gonna be perfect their obedient doll, nothing more... My dish was still somewhere under my legs, but I must say I wasn´t hungry. I was simply interested in what perversion they will drag us first.

Senator was the first to talk.

"They might not know it, but this place wouldn´t survive a serious strike. We just must discover a way to carry it out.."

"Are you so naive to think that we can talk?" I muttered quietly.

"And what will they do? Beat up everyone who speaks against them?"

"No, they will probably beat up everyone who speaks about "strike" I suppose."

"I agree with Stacey, they will not let us plan anything," whispered Barbara.

"Let them hear me, so they now, I´m not silenced!" proclaimed the damned Thompson. Foolishly, because true resistance begins precisely protected by my silence.

Awaiting our predicament, we´ve eaten the last drops from our dishes and in total, it wasn´t longer than an hour and a half after my awakening that we heard steps on the corridor. Quite a lot of separate steps and none of them very hard. Two wardens (bloody traitors) then entered our room, one holding the large plastic bag.

"We´re going to pretty intensive exercise, ladies," one of them said. "And more, of course. Since your re-education begins today, both the start and finish of the day should be glorious. Tell me, can you swim?"

We all just nodded.

She looked at Thompson. "You´ll definitely go outside." Then on me. "And you..." As the last one, she has chosen the Woodroof girl. "These two", she pointed out to lethargic Therese and Barbara, "will go to the gymnasium. I don´t think they would put much of the show. Each of you will now wear this outfit, your current underwear stays here."

Great! We have some sports attire as well. So many clothes! I wonder if they invented the kinky burqa too!

Once again, there was a healthy dose of humiliation. Sports bra covered our jugs by the pattern of soccer balls and the shortest shorts ever were decorated by the image of the corresponding gate. Ha, ha, ha! I´m not going to counting insults, since this place was just built on insult… We three were added to a group of five unfortunate souls, mostly good-looking, except one mousy timid secretary-like type. White, except some paki beauty. The second group for the gymnasium was much larger. On the way for the corridor, four other women have come to our selected team, so the dozen seemed to be the final collection for God knows what.

Outside we were simply jogging at the start, which is a lesser fun when there are six wanders around you, two of them riding motorcycles. Still, muscles needed stretching. We were not even aware that there is some direction, only suddenly noticing the tall body of an obvious stadium, shining with its golden color. Some people were still entering the building, clothed in fine suits, and sometimes dresses.

"We have guests?" asked the senator.

"Oh yes, a lot of designated heirs. They will watch you today and a lot of them stay here as your tutors for Art of Lovemaking."

More than we wanted to know.

Suddenly we went right there as well, although we used an utterly different entrance and ended up in a small changing room, well-lit and TV hanging on the roof. The viewscreen showed what is going on in the arena under the eyes of spectators, now filling the seats... The circle was almost entirely filled with the water, but there were a lot of floating giant cisterns containing hideous brown-to-grey mass. Over the middle of the lake hanged several long ropes with some colorful spots, ending above over the long wooden floor.

"Time to make some kitties," said a warden with a particularly wide smile. She opened the locker and gave us - shit - cheesy pink thong panties, undoubtedly making a great display out of our asses in just a few moments. On the crotch, we had a picture of a cat´s paw with claws stuck out. That it isn´t just a pussy joke we understood right after putting them on. Another piece was fury gloves that ended with short and twisted imitations of an actual nature´s weapons. We could move our fingers more freely than we thought, which didn´t mean they would be comfortable. We saw another warden bringing a new package from nearby, although the exact content was indiscernible.

"Listen, ladies, I will tell you exactly, what to do. We´ll sail you right under the ropes and you´ll start to climb, just like the other half. It might look like two teams, but make no mistake, since the moment you´ll be on the rope, every other woman is competition. You must not just climb, but also trying to throw down every other person. Once you fall, you´re going to mud platform and - that is important - put a good fight until your opponent yields. At the end of the day, we´ll have the Mud queen and maybe even Sky queen."

"We have never been trained for this!" objected some tall gal with a ponytail.

"Hehe, the clumsiness can be funny too, it just depends on your execution." Warden was smiling, giggling, and blinking to the point of looking like a cheesy toy. Once in the past, somebody would probably say "gay toy", but I wasn´t going into that. Just no.

"And if we do nothing?"

"Non-compliance is a violation of our basic principles, girl. We can heal fractures quickly, but why go through the trouble? Speaking of trouble-making, we must ensure ourselves you will not be shouting anything brave. Open your mouth and wait a moment."
The final pieces arrived. I saw others how they´ve got ballgags between their teeth and soon the key rattled in the lock on the behind of their head.

"Disgusting," said the senator. Warden laughed again.

"Not so much as if we had to give ballgag for starvation treatment and you would be dependent on water administered by us through the hole. So be grateful, while we are nice at you."
It really was disgusting, though, with my jaws and teeth blocked and tongue tasting the plastic surface. Unfortunately, it brought me into an actual fighting mood. We went to the upper level, where we could come aboard a boat stationed on an entrance pool.

The short transition made me honestly panic and I with the other eleven inmates were staring at each other when we caught the gaze of the audience above us. Mostly relaxed men holding... Well, binoculars, what else? We´ve heard pearls of wisdom of the "Dad´s machines will have to pull me out of here!" or "Can´t wait till afternoon!" kind, but fortunately, at least once I´ve heard "My God, did they snatch a teenager?!"

We arrived under the ropes at the pretty same moment as the boat from the opposite side. The other team had a bigger variety, I would say, containing even a possible main rival of mine - a creature with very muscular legs, probably a professional runner.

"Stand!"

Hoooray. Anything will be better than being with you.

"Get on the ropes."

They were divided by the many wooden rounds, so we automatically stepped on the first one. Even now, touching the material with pawns was suggesting that climbing will be kinda hellish.

"Up and fight!"

I have parried myself and when I was slightly higher I swung the rope forward. The first whom I have seen was a scared Eastern Asian. I jumped and tried to slash her hip, but she jumped too and so handily that we simply switched the ropes. She was now outside of my reach, so I climbed a little higher and try to make sense out of the escalating chaos where a lot of women were shouting in panic and men at us in excitement. The frightening Runner made the first splash of the day when she forced the senator to fall. Maybe she is the agent? I wanted to take her down for that suspicion alone. She also made the second splash of the day out of Woodroof girl. I haven´t seen the details, but it had to be easy if she was like... Well this shivering platinum, barely holding the rope. I have sunk my claws into her upper thigh, making her easily my first prey, doing cute somersault as she fell.

Being suddenly in agreement with the spirit of the crazy game, where inmates were supposed to fight each other, I started breathing deeply with my nose. Several other persons were now down, but I wanted to humiliate those strong legs dangerously close to me. Runner stuck them together, stretched out her body, and tried to hit women around her. She succeeded at least once. I had to go a little lower to protect myself and the gave me an interesting possibility. Successfully, I jumped on her rope, and using the element of surprise, I scratched her belly, which also was possible to punch. Close, but not enough. She still twisted herself above me and tried to kick me. I couldn´t now bite her feet, so I quickly returned to the previous rope and I saw that her back is a pretty inviting target. My arm might ache a little, but she seemed to be in more pain in just a moment and eventually, she gave up. Good work, even if it meant others under us will have to deal with her now.

I have thrown down at least four more persons with the obvious problem I wasn´t advancing up. No, I wasn´t dying to become Sky queen, I just didn´t know what these sadists might consider as uncompliant or unentertaining, no matter what they were saying. Then again we all had problems with those ridiculous paws. So, as it was possible, I reached another round. Unfortunately, as I was trying to stabilize myself, I´ve seen another body dangerously close to me and I´ve done something I considered an innocent evasive maneuver. Of course, I haven´t evaded the clash, and also I stroke woman on a third rope. We all fell united.

I was just grateful that for a moment we entered the water pretty afar. For the first time, I was also glad I have the ballgag because I wasn´t drinking the pool when unwillingly diving. The fall has taken from me only one of the paws, which kinda helped during the swimming on the surface. I was more escaping from my unwilling accompaniment, which I wasn´t sure I managed when I, full of disdain, get on the mud platform.

As I looked around I saw I was probably too eager. A lot of women were lying around yielded and defeated prematurely, including the Runner in fact. But I saw some other active ones. On the neighboring platform, the Woodroof girl, now entirely dirty, managed to knock down someone and almost overlie her.

I have stepped forward, underestimating slippery matter under me. I was immediately on my knees and from behind, I felt hands, these other two fallen no doubt, who pushed me, face-straight into greasy layers. Once again, good I had the ball gag, cause I didn´t want to have that what was now rudely defiling my face to poison my mouth as well. As if it wasn´t enough, these two kicked me into the butt several times. There was no point in waiting for them to use the paws. I rolled to the side, making myself some new dirty stripes before regaining my feet. And my arms were ready too. The next jump got them around the shoulders of one of my tormentors who get an unpleasant trip to the floor and the quick slide between two other fighting pairs which sprayed them all. My sight now catching the other chaser, I saw her knees giving up and she fainted as soon as I touched her. Others understood it and used me as an excuse to finish the fight, although I did my best to make it look I´m thrashing them. I was almost instantly another dirty boogeyman, which isn´t that bad for a temporary action star.
I was good at this performance and the entire platform voluntarily surrendered to me. But now I was convinced it´s my turn and that I must yield on some of the other platforms. Except, when looking left and right, I couldn´t see movement anywhere.

Holy f...

The hooter-like sound made the already chattering tribune even more excited, giving it chance to celebrate the winner of the event. I saw how on some places giant screens sloped and when they came online, the first thing they showed was my face. Wet hair, blocked mouth, painted in ghoulish colors.

The tone ringed and the image changed. I saw that except of Mud queen, there´s also Sky queen to be celebrated. Instead of myself, I have seen... That Asian girl I tried to strike at the beginning. I don´t know if this was a topical record, because they showed her entire figure and she didn´t look much dignified. She was trying to save shreds of her panties, torn so much they barely held together only by one millimeter... Jesus, did I do this to her? Well, they didn´t last and no matter how she tried, the picture of her naked crotch went magnified on the screen.

The next time neither of us will be trying.

OK, we have a weekend but that doesn´t mean we can´t back to the classroom

Chapter 1 - Part 2

Zita

I tried to finally relax, all the sounds, one after another, aside. Breathing calmly, mud all over and around me, I´ve heard movement in the safe distance. When I understood the match is over, I froze even more and I waited when they will tell us to stand.

As it turned down, they didn´t bother. The ship´s engine came and stopped and those who didn´t go on their own were just taken in the big muscled up arms. That meant I enjoyed unpleasant bits of squeezing in the places the guard found pleasant. After that I had even smaller will to move in the boat anymore, straightening my legs only when it docked inside, far from lustful spectators. Our ballgags were removed and I was one little step closer to real humanity.

"Most of you were adequate, girls," said the female warden. "There will be no punishments given and four people will be rewarded along with receiving plenty of points in gymnastics and entertainment value. Mud and Sky Queens are now at the top of these scores and being treated separately."

She continued by congratulating those four persons, including the woman who kicked me from the rope. From what others were whispering, rewards were probably going to be some extra food and a little time in a park zone. Now we all were going to be escorted to the hot showers to wash away remnants of our muddy defilement. Freeing my skin and hair from the dirt was another liberating moment. Our sport dresses and paws handed over, bodies could soon enjoy the comfort of warm white bathrobes and we had half an hour of rest on camp beds. It didn´t matter how crammed they were to each other on the corridor.

Following the wardens stoically, I was sure the match was not going to be a single rough part of the day. Instead of our rooms, we were led into the facility´s large medical section, my nude figure ending on a chair, opposite the face of the female gynecologist and the monitor.

Slowly I spread my legs and let the doctor stick a tiny VPG probe into my womanhood in order to measure erotic desires. The screen showed me a series of scantily clad gentlemen and ladies in very provocative poses, during which I felt the predictable and affirmed result. I was perfectly aroused by guys, never by gals. As I understood it, if I was found to be bisexual, I would automatically gain points in both entertainment value and applicability. As a pure lesbo I would be considered entertaining too, but with some warnings about intimacy duties. They escorted me back to the room, where exhausted Therese and Barbara were chatting quietly.

"Get into your school uniforms, little misses. You have an education class almost immediately." With uniforms like these, I wondered if we shouldn´t simply walk into class in underwear. Skirt covered mine and Barbara´s buttocks, but not much else. Then we had a black top with a green pattern and major cleavage that had also a push-up effect on our young breasts. If I was different ethnicity I would feel an exploited image of a girl in anime. At least the shoes didn´t have high heels.
Escorted, we arrived in a room on the bottom floor. Clean and sterile, it had a large window, wide flat viewscreen, and translucent globe, positioned inside of the holoprojector. Girls were sitting down next to an odd-looking desk with an exercise book and pen but followed by part skewed slightly up, so it looked to me as if I was behind some mute piano. This time I have chosen a place as behind as I could. The anti-nerd.

The whole thing was well synchronized. The last girl wasn´t even sitting for five minutes and the teacher came in. Must have been the teacher, because I doubt we were visited by the charismatic car thief. Considering the guy´s features I could mistake him for warden in civil. Golden hair and goatee looked kinda nice and he might be barely into his 30´s, but here it would be foolish to like any authority. We were supposed to do our minimum, just like now, when we stood up.

"Sit girls and be aware of what´s for you under the desk." We were confused for a while, just for a short moment. There was very obvious what is under the desk. The chain, not a very long one, ending with a cuff around the wooden leg.

"There´s a key attached. Take it and lock the thing around your ankle. Then give it to me and I will return them at the lesson´s conclusion."

"No... I will not go away!" I just said it as innocently as I was able to.

"It´s an important symbol, little hussy, you are supposed to feel it, not just being told about it." As he was saying those words, I was locking it, scared that I talked back on my very first day. It wasn´t like my leg was cut off or anything. The keys ended up in an envelope which rattled on the teacher's table.

"Girls, we will not lose more time than necessary. My name is Brandon Weatherby, I am already acquainted with your names and I am not going to use them. Brotherhood doesn´t want to take the right of education from you, but it doesn´t consider it the most important curriculum, so the lessons must be a little condensed. Today I will give you some facts from the area of History and Geography. Eventually, we will see each other in the field of English and Literature. And of course, I am to be your official mentor on the subject of Androcentrism."

I squeaked. "You are very young, which makes you the perfect shapeable material. I must remind you that even outside of these classes you are supposed to be looking for clues in your everyday suggestions. You are wearing the good revealing clothes so you will not forget the position of a seductress, ever ready to fulfill man´s enjoyment both passive and active receiving his life force and eventually become a gate for his children to this world. You are chained to a piece of furniture as a sign that just like babies will need your milk, the inanimate objects will need attention to function and look good. And to make something clear, you are not supposed to be spoiled, but sharply made aware when you have done a mistake. As stands in Vows of Brotherhood´s Woman: "I´ll please him, or I´ll be punished". For which the school spankings are ideal.“ He took a long wooden ruler from the table. Wait, I mentioned a ruler just yesterday. Dumb mouth!

"This thing will be your medicine for bad student performance." He put it back on the table and took the strap, small, but with holes. "And this one will taste your butt if you will misbehave. Of course, I can always simply use my hand for smaller transgressions. With harsher implements, you will be trained in the other courses. And yes girls, every time it will be on bare... I will see everything, that´s why I took this job."

The next ninety minutes were sometimes interesting, other times we were in a clear trap again. History lessons were about The English Civil War. I never told anyone, but in combination with Henry VIII´s era this has always made me chuckle over a joke that Yakov Smirnoff almost might make: "In the sixteenth century the King executes Cromwell. In the seventeenth century Cromwell executes the King". Geography happened to be the Brotherhood´s propaganda. We were being assured that the organization improved the lives of people in North America or how young men in Western Europe are gaining the best skills and character in the Paladin institute (they loved this romanticized medieval symbolism so much), how even traditionally neutral Switzerland became the seat of many key activities and countries of Central and Eastern Europe were going to join in no time. Holographic images were illustrating the points around the parts of the world crucial for the discussion.

Taking the notes, as usual, I hoped they will not brainwash many of us, although I also had no idea how long is the Brotherhood gonna last. The very question was frightening. At the end of the lesson, we were looking forward to taking our new exercise book and leave for lunch. That was before we noticed Weatherby has not just an envelope with our keys in the hand. "It would be a pity if our first class was too comfortable for you, girls. As I told you about future spankings, you should find what they might be about and I must reward myself a little. So, skirts up, panties down, and offer yourself for five meetings with the strap!"

Oh crap. So the desk was made to present our butts a little better. Well, hiking up my miniskirt didn´t take too long, but pulling panties down was harder, more conscious and so embarrassing. Trying to do it slowly didn´t work out, so I just pulled them in one quick movement just before my body landed on the desk.

There goes my decision to sit behind. I had now a decorative look on two rows of upturned bottoms and plenty of time for waiting my turn. Weatherby obviously wanted to make an impression like a professional disciplinarian. The arm holding the strap did always a mighty arch and almost always perfectly adhered to the shape of the unfortunate ass in question. Truly unfortunate, since Weatherby wanted every strike to count, but had limited himself to only five, which was probably the reason why he didn´t alternate too much and concentrated usually on one butt-spot. My classmates were whimpering sometimes after the second or the third stroke, rarely from the beginning, but only two or three stayed silent all the way through. Some red hair did frantic "OUCH! NO! STOP THIS!" only when one stroke was remaining. She was luckier than the girl who almost fell sideways when the third stroke was delivered. Our teacher held her more tightly on the back and instead of being satisfied with the usual sentence he spread his fingers on the right hand and gave her a sound slap, pretty much completing "six of the best". Barbara was one of the fully heroic ones. Red skin didn´t stay here for long. After thrashing and inevitable rubbing, each victim got the key, undid the chain, and marched from the classroom on careful steps.

When he got to me, I bit my lip, trying not to move at all costs.

SSSHWHACK! God, this HURTS! Be brave, Zita, although you haven’t done anything to deser...

"OWWW!" I yelped. Is the strap on flames?

SMACK! This is like something vicious bit me. Help me out, somebody!

The fourth stroke might have been weaker, but it stang on the sensitive place. Weatherby put a left arm on my back to deliver the fifth stroke. AAARGH, FUCK, Do I bleed there, already?
Weatherby wasn´t letting me free.

"Come to think about this, Ms. was a little rebellious, so let´s force the questioning spirit out of her."
He smacked me with the bare hand. The Centre of the pain protested to no avail and fingers spread the throbbing feelings further. I was crying out of humiliation. And yes, he caressed my burning ass... And smacked it once more. There was no point in dreaming about freedom and he evidently agreed. Out of the side of the desk, he pulled out a long piece of leather, immediately securing my waist with it.

"We have several kinds of detention," he informed me. "This one at least doesn´t torment your bottom anymore. You will stay here for one hour. I will let you go straight to the room, where you will be given a smaller portion of the lunch."

I laid with exposed sore behind and more troubling thoughts than usual. This must not continue. Women deserve better because humans deserve better and shitty attitudes lead only to something even worse. Just... I was impressed with the force used to subdue me. Arms, stronger than mine will ever be, have done a lot of work to put me in my place. I was unsure why my brain must project chauvinistic language into me. Yes, the spanking did hurt, but it also was done with a certain class and structure, far away from horrible things I heard some fathers and mothers were capable of. Though I had to do my best and cease thinking about my bigger friends who now must have been forced into sex.

"There will be no punishments given
Awwww, sadface
If I was different ethnicity I would feel an exploited image of a girl in anime.
I’ll allow you to feel that way anyway, Zita. The uniform does you credit!
The chain, not a very long one, ending with a cuff around the wooden leg.
Mmmm, perfect. As usual I’m getting jealous of these lucky women!
Vows of Brotherhood´s Woman: "I´ll please him, or I´ll be punished".
A fine sentiment indeed. It’s a shame there’s no place here for submissive men, though. I suppose we’d be pariahs in this society- a shame given some male slaves might be useful in the mines or under the heels of gay masters?

Fabulous start, @Miras , pray continue!

Chapter 1, Part 3

Therese

When I tried to imagine, there´s nobody here, I was lonely. When I looked at those around me, I felt trapped, not very comforted by others in a similar predicament. Granted, this day started peacefully for me, and from what I´ve heard, I was luckier than many of us. Exercise can splendidly refresh you and it mostly did for me, cutie Barbara, and countless others when we were taken into the gym. First, the aerobic lesson, then instruments pumped our blood, the only thing distracting being now shouting of FASTER! I was grateful there were no male wardens for now, but I didn´t realize how short-lived this luck was meant to be today.

I always understood that you can sense God through His creation alone, but the heart points towards Him especially when we are desperate. I was truly feeling something, when I was sending prayers silently, just not the utter liberation, far from it. His test was just beginning.
I know that I started to choke on shame during that awful examination of my intimate body. The doctor had to wipe my tears several times in order I could see the view screen and I was sobbing back in my white bra and panties as I returned with Barbara to the room, where we sat on my bed.

"You mustn´t break," the girl whispered to me. "Maybe we´ll get our lives and dreams back."

"I was living only for one dream, Barbara. For my nunnery." Barbara seemed to be flabbergasted.

„Oh yes, if the things were running as they should, I would have taken my vows by now... But someone has taken me instead. Someone, who claimed that good-looking, nice, and fertile wenches belong to the whole society." I tried to make at least a sad laugh, but I just screamed a little again.

"Well, my parents wanted me to be a musician, I wanted to work in fashion.", said Barbara, sounding embarrassed. "Now, like if what we were never existed. But that doesn´t mean we will not be once again deciding what we´ll become."

I was discussing with my source of vain hope only a little longer when came wardens with Zita and Mrs. Thompson and the joy was ending. Younger girls had their first regular education lesson, leaving us alone with six wardens and their robust leader.

"Thompson, Kelly, strip down and stand to attention! “, she shouted. Two small and one big piece of underwear ended on the sheets behind us and we offered our naked figures, from my extremely skinny calves to the slightly sagged breasts of Mrs. Thompson. Wardens were taking our pictures, with me having probably pretty red face now - just like the pieces of our prescribed attire we were given immediately afterward. The dress for Art of Lovemaking was actually looking a lot of like Mrs. Thompson´s discarded clothing, covering much of the front body, but revealing most of the backs. Peculiar about them was their composition. They were made up of long rags connected by fasteners. Between our legs, we had a large metal badge with a sign. On mine it read "You are the source of my wetness", while Mrs. Thompson had there "Just dig deep, my flesh needs it". Wearing this, I felt cold on the skin even on covered parts, and not just because of all the metal parts. "I´m married, you won´t prostitute me!", shouted Mrs. Thompson loudly. "The marriage is unspoiled if you are in the hands of only female tutors," answered the warden. "And you along with your husband should be grateful if we are trying to improve your marriage skills."

The next circle of hell could be a nickname for the room we reached after mere fifteen minutes in the wing we have never been before. Barely registering shelves full of books, we joined the group of women in the wide range of ages from their 20´s to 40´s in the same vulgar clothes, but each with the uniquely vulgar sign, shivering and looking in front of themselves where podium stood underneath two middle-aged ladies in suits and one younger one dressed just like us, each with a cold, uncaring look. This was the place where I could very well have my leg chewed off by the metal teeth and going inside of myself did me no good.

Pitying each other and afraid of the guards, a lot of us were simply staring at the podium. Brunette with a hawkish nose behind a microphone had our full attention and started to talk with a lot of confidence.

"Babies and our partner´s pleasure. I don´t have to tell you how is it both connected with the physical act of love. Before we can be mothers, we must be joyful whores, in our case limited to one man, giving him constant satisfaction, like if our very life depended on it." She took a pause and then went more dramatic. "The society of tomorrow will put away the shame that was unjustly given prostitutes and strippers. Many of them are here with us and once they´ll learn about family life at home and they will lose the last illusions about female independence, we might have some of the best companions."

This sounded to me like a terribly dirty take on Christian forgiveness.

The speaker pulled out something from her pocket. It looked like a reproduction of a statue, a small black figure in a frame with a silver ring attached.

"This is Belle, a statue in Amsterdam, dedicated to all sex workers in the world. I want every each of you to lick it whole and then say: "This day I proudly join the ranks of whores." Here Ms. Gladstone and inmate Agatha Cabrera are already representatives, so they will lick first."

I was feeling like fainting out at the very start when the first of the harlots stick that thing into her mouth almost whole, holding only the ring. Little reproduction of terrible work of art was getting wetter as it traveled along the rows of captives. And hearing those words made my knees weak. Maybe because I was originally supposed to promise the exact opposite and something more. Obedience was the only thing my two communities shared. If somebody refused to open her mouth, they made her head bounce off the floor. Those who didn´t want to say the words were usually threatened with the loss of tooth and I have seen one person ending with a bloody face after the kicks of two male wardens. I was decided to become the next one, these people will never be masters of mine!

Still, I took that disgusting thing covered in many layers of saliva and added. Nauseating even before tasting. I accepted it on my tongue, letting one female warden hold the silver ring in front of my lips. Afterward, in the mouth full of slimy taste, I reached my teeth with the tongue. Here comes nothing.

The male warden stood before me, puffing on my face and waiting for my pledge, not saying anything himself. Suddenly he smiled. His colleague was striding towards us, but he stopped him. Contrary to all expectations, he went back to the inmate, who refused before me and squeezed her nose and she started to protest, mouth wide open. With the second hand, the warden took his weapon, using gunstock as a hammer. He held out his arm when I shouted "This day I proudly join the ranks of whores!" The protests have not continued. I didn´t mean it, I didn´t mean it...
Once we said our required words, the Brotherhood spokesperson continued to present this parody of education. "Today´s lesson will take two hours, without being yet formalized, at least not by us. You will be appointed to your tutors and they will give you some instructions that will be adding up. They will become the wisdom in how to please your partner and improve your value."

We were shaking just more as wardens swarmed or private space and gave us access cards accompanied by the small paper square with a name. I was destined for room 216. The group selected for the second floor was marching in a long row like a caterpillar, stopping always before the door in gradual order. Like everyone else I had to knock politely and stop for a moment, before hearing semi-mocking "Enter".

After unlocking the door, I stepped slowly into the room that looked much more hotel-like than our cell. Even as I passed by a hanging coat, the smell of honey and saffron went into my nostrils and the fluffy carpet was surrounding one of the largest beds I have ever seen, with only one set of pillows, but with space enough for at least five persons.

There was but one lying there at the moment. A young man with a slim figure and prominent chin was examining me with growing satisfaction. He already prepared himself as if this was really evening, drew the curtains, and switched on the lamp. I stopped on a spot when I saw he is going to say something.

"Well, I must thank them! You have both excellent girly face and shy eyes! I hope you fulfill also the last request, we´ll see at the moment... For now, you must go to the door... Girl, what is your name?"

"Therese Kelly, sir."

"I´ll be just Vincent for you. We are going to fuck, after all. Anyway, Ther, as I said, you´ll go to the door and return. But now, you´ll wear a seductive smile that will get us both in the right mood. Halfway back you´ll start a little striptease. I want you to undo the most important part between your legs and throw it to me. Then do a pirouette and undo your right hip, so I´ll have a nice place to catch you. Finally, uncover your belly and jump right to the bed with glee. A more practical lesson will follow after that! “

He wasn´t attractive to me one bit and I didn´t like being given to him, but the other option was worse. If I were resisting him, he would simply take me involuntarily and that would be... No, I didn´t want even the word to enter my mind. It was time for being compliant for a moment and doing a one-girl show of... Just born showgirl.

I squinted my eyes when I forced the lips to smile, but I also unconsciously swung the hips like a seductress of any level. Vincent crawled closer, his own eyes full of lust and I had to open mine wider. I bent the hands going between the thighs. Even without thinking, I was full of shame, my fingers just blocked each other, unable to undo the fastener above my vulva. Vincent liked it so far if I could judge by his giggling. It might have been more accident how two fingers on my right hand managed to make the thing snapped open. Yes, I had to put it away and Vincent whistled.

"Oh right, finally one furry beaver!"

My beaver was pretty cold, while all the body above was full of heat. I bowed deeply and threw the thing just before the young man. I straighten myself up and turned around on the spot. Quickly, but giving him a taste of bared skin and covered, quivering butt. Showing him the hip and belly wasn´t a big deal now. My "tutor" was overjoyed and with arms inviting me to the bed. Not exactly flattering. It seemed to me that, unlike real strippers who get money for showing how sexy they are, I was coerced into showing how vulnerable I am.

I jumped in front of him, landing on all four. Maybe for a moment, I imagined myself to be some beast that is attacking him. But even that made him horny, it seemed. "Great! There is some spirit in you. We must appreciate girls like that... In the beginning." He went to a little trance. "Let´s show the bravery, let´s show the strength, she´s not to spare, wild forests gave us her, so let´s tame the mare!" He giggled. "It´s from one of the new books. The ones for the boys. Just stay in this position and lick your lips sometimes, my little creature. It will show your desire is awaken and that is what a guy likes!"

Me sticking the tongue and tasting my own mouth must have seemed stupid. Might he prefer it that way too?

Vincent opened the box of the fridge under the lamp and took there a plate with two champagne glasses along with something purple in thin wrapping. "Pill for the later," explained Vincent, pointing to just that. Of course, babies mustn´t come out of these unions and I felt filthy for not being able to wait before I swallow this thing.

"Drink now", ordered Vincent. "Try to do most of it at once, if possible."
I tilted my head back, pouring the beverage into me. Slightly spicy bubbles filled the throat, relaxing me for a moment. Vincent tasted very little, quickly putting the glass into the other hand... And stretching the arm towards my chest. Most of the fingers were suddenly squeezing the breast from the lower half, still covered by the cloth, while two of them were tender to the skin above. Thanks to the pressure, my nipple jumped out and was soon covered by the warmth of Vincent´s palm. OK, now I was aroused a little, with drink blurring my eyesight, rogue impulse playing with my sensual part. The glass ended in the blanket. Vincent had to put out his own to recover it because the second hand was staying right where he liked it.

"Jesus Christ, you are going to be one awesome slut, Ther! You know what, my fingers want to go on a little inspection. Take them and put them in some nice places. We both know what will be the last stop!" Gently, I used both of my hands to pick up his own. Instinctively, I pushed it towards the clutched breast even further. Eventually, I took the hand to the left and freed the second nipple. I also subtly shook my chest, hoping it will be appreciated. Vincent´s sounds seemed to suggest that in their intelligibility. No, again, no, I couldn´t let it there to stay! The next stop was my shoulder, at least that wasn´t a sensitive place in any sense. Good, he held me firmly... But it couldn´t stay there for a long time either, he wouldn´t be excited. So my bared hip it was. He slapped me there twice. I was running out of places to touch. I used his nails to scratch my belly, giving myself a little pleasant time again. It was obvious I had to finally spread my thighs a little more. One of my last movements, before I let him touch my mound and frozen for now. Vincent turned much more active, playing actually with my pubic hair. He, as I felt, reeled quite a few of them on his finger... And then yanked them all!

"AAEEEIII!"

"I see you don´t like it, Ther. But anyway, I am not going to stop and in the meantime, try to be more passable for me. I will go inside you pretty quickly."

Alright than... I must be aroused in a moment. My body was still resigned from before. I had to remember the past from a long time ago. When I knew tall George with a wide chest and smile or Rand with his green eyes, Kevin, John and Frank, all those boys I was thinking about when I was pleasing myself. Fortunately, it worked to an extent and even though I was violently waxed on the outside, I also get a little raunchy on the inside.

Vincent uncovered his body from under the blanket. I became scared of his giant member that must have been erect for some time. Entering me, he did not care about my expression, he was simply attacking my hymen with all the strength and little patience. God, he is not raping me, he is not raping me! I experienced a wave of seizure in the body, I had to release it somehow, so I hugged both of Vincent´s shoulders, knocked him down on the back, and rolled him on the bed. Truth was, I didn´t want to see him, so I covered my face with a blanket. He stayed joyfully jammed in me. Kept pushing, actually slowed down a little, maybe actually liked the persistence of the hymen. When it tore down, I hissed a lot. Now it was he who rolled my entire body, his thrusts were now faster, but also a little more enjoyable. Kisses on my chest helped me to feel somewhat of an echo of love and when he came inside me I even felt successful, albeit more grateful that the first part is over.

"Excellent ride, Ther! He seemed to be maybe too much satisfied. "I have three cousins... I mean, two guys, one gal. I will order you for our entire family!"

The first part of an endless fall.

Probably the most fitting one for this server...

Chapter 1, Part 4

Jenine

The spirit of those, who don´t let themselves be tyrannized, is always free! Therefore you must put a fight and you must feel pain as evidence that tyrants noticed you. So I hesitated only a very little before turning room 35, the supposed site of love unholy in every way, into the battlefield.
I was expected there by two sluts in their 20´s. The totally nude one was eating some hot rice at the table, the other one was just lying, decorated with a giant shiny strap on. Great expectations.
Nobody had to remind us that we are supposed to obey, or we´ll be sorry and sore. I´ve counted on that since somebody has to lead by example. None of us three said a word. I just went to that dull face filled up with food and after my best frowning, I simply gave her a slap with an open palm, polluting the table and the carpet with the white muck. I lifted the slut and then threw her on the floor, her nude figure now showing bent leg, paralyzed in shock and also slightly twisted back, covered by brown hair. The events unfolding went quickly with me not daring to care. The slut with a strap on turned around a simple switch on a wall just above the pillows and jumped nervously to the other side with the arms spread out, which made a short comical sight. The door opened after buzzing. Well, I wouldn´t think the bullies would be far... A trio of female wardens had an obvious picture to behold. Straponed slut was now covering behind them, the other was crawling under the table.

"I´m sorry, I hate it when teachers procrastinate in the class", I said in a tone that was anything but fearful. Wardens lifted their truncheons - demonstratively. "You will go with us to defiance report, inmate!"

The lack of beating seemed ominous.

Just about two steps behind the door stood warden officer, that laughing imbecile I remembered from the morning pool. She snapped her fingers and gave her subordinates the satisfied look. "She stayed as long as we thought. We shall present her to Vicky together."

Elevator brought us to the bottom and we crossed the courtyard towards the grey-to-white building object wedged between the living zone of inmates. Not looking so ugly, as was the smell of dogs and voices of the humans there. It had narrow corridors, eventually leading into a section of several hugely decorated doors. I was taken to the middle one and was ordered to sit in the small office of a strong older lady watching me from the other side of the desk.

"Thanks, Dorothy, I understand."

"I´m sure we will have a lot of them in just a few minutes", answered the commander. "I knew you would want to see the first catch of the day."

"So, inmate Jenine Thompson, do you confess to defiance?"

"Of course, I confess! I will be always defiant to inhuman laws and I will never agree to a single line of any text describing The New Androcentrism, as I don´t consider it a democratic philosophy!"

"OK, sign the Confession card."

She gave me a pen and I proudly wrote my name on a simple document with about four lines of entries. This "Vicky" person lacked the joy of Dorothy, but I had no doubt they were matched in the sadism, watching for prey to offer itself. I handed her the card.

"Do your worst!"

Vicky shrugged. "Usually, during the Lovemaking lessons, we would give the thrashing as a warning with the possibility of repentance. Not that anyone would be spared further punishment. But with you, Thompson, we just needed the first moment of resistance to order your disgrace. You will stay in solitary confinement until the evening. Then you will get the special treatment during the opening ceremony."

"We are here against our will, I don´t think we are in the mood to celebrate."

"Who wants to celebrate are definitely two members of Brotherhood´s Advisory council. Even to have them here is worthy of our praise, especially since we are just starting the school year."

"I see! You were that kind of kid who was wetting her panties when holidays ended and you could take your pink bag. I mean, I´m sure most of you girls have no more than elementary at best, but what a part of life!"

"Just throw this bitch to the guys!!!" Dorothy was shouting out of her lungs. Vicky stayed cold.
"Specifically prohibited... And words of inmate means nothing, painful lesson for the stupid politician who mostly just talks... Girls, she is one of the harder ones, we have a protocol also because of them. She must now think alone."

The strong grab. I struck a nerve of the dumb ones. Must use the time to gain influence and respect. For now, I was taken to the underground floor with a lot of SHU units. They opened one for me, practically kicked me in, and gave me a smaller bottle of cold coffee. I managed to sit on the minuscule bench before they shut the door, leaving me in the dark so total, I might have been maybe in my mother´s womb again. Well, I was told to think. Only that would turn me against them even more. Should I ever expect they will reunite me with Joseph in holy matrimony? Of course not! They hated me and will make sure that I am going to die here. So, it´s either takeover, escape, or dying unbroken.

I had to sip the coffee slowly. I don´t have much of it and it will make me pee in the uncomfortable situation anyway. I was reminding myself of the day I became the senator. Not about the following rich dinners or even banquets, let alone about enjoying the power and control. Just nourishing myself in the feeling of success long gone. I made a new friend almost every day and when the Brotherhood appeared, I even chitchatted regularly with their members. They were so much better gentlemen than your everyday partisan statesmen. In this swallowing dark, I was censoring them out of happy memories.

When the worst part of life appeared, not so long ago, I started over and time became even more nebulous - in a room where it didn´t have much meaning anyway. I was sometimes drinking, other times serving nature in undignified ways and stretching myself from neck to feet more and more often. Then finally I heard the keys and a little light came in. There were again four gua- Good
Lord, male guards. I stood up and saw one of them is holding my normal body underwear. I reached out for it.

"Oh no", said the guard spitefully. "You are going to change in front of us." ¨

"Then just strip me yourselves, pigs!"

"Terrific order!"

Two of them pulled me out of the SHU and started undoing each and every one of the fasteners. As my skin was becoming more and more visible I was assured that they are all milf lovers. Fully naked, I wasn´t letting have the fun of my fear and took the underwear slowly.

Upon the fresh air, we merged with a gigantic crowd of persons in surprisingly plain clothes. Inmates! Coming now just as they arrived. Except for the student girls ones in their uniforms. We were once again supposed to enter the same stadium as for that hideous ropes-and-mud match, now through the main entrance. Slowed down by another locking up of ball-gags. Once we stepped into the auditorium I saw every inmate is handcuffed on both hands to her chair. Student girls got the lowest row and at the top, there were generally young women, usually with a dull wide-eyed expression, but in good-looking dark suits. Strippers and sluts, no doubt! Irony they are getting the best clothing.
As for where the certain former senator was supposed to sit, for the longest time I had no idea. It turned out that nowhere, because I, along with about 16 other women in underwear (or naked in one case) were driven to the additional platform, placed just on the auditorium´s edge. One of them was already being bound to the first of several giant mechanical wheels. Holding belts for legs were under the surface of the water in an extremely long glass container. Oh, how thirsty I was!

As much as I hated it, I was now sort of mannequin, unresponsive to everything they desired to do with my body, haven´t even much felt as they tied my ankles in water, but wrists, that was another matter. When I was leaning against the wheel a little cooled by water below, the last sounds of inmates prepared for their fate were dying out. Looking up at the crowd I was imagining all these women how they are overpowering their captors, gaining control over the entire Princess Tower, and thus starting the bigger revolt.

In contrast to the infinite crowd of sitting female figures, the arena now dried up was empty except for the modest gazebo and orator table. I was able to discern several shadows there that in a moment materialized into more solid figures. One of them was probably that spokeswoman from the Lovemaking initiation; the other three were men. Those took their places on the sides of the table and the spokeswoman pushed something. Her voice was now thundering over us all.

"I can say with certainty two things. You were not comfortable when traveling here and you are not comfortable now. But this place was not built to capture you, it was made to transform your souls and make you part of the medicine for the world. The current Earth still needs to solve many issues and we believe your re-education will help the unbalanced society full of stress. Though you may be now restrained, you will once listen to us as free people who accept the best possible course in their lives."
Except of demagogy, something else happened. Our wheels started to very slowly turn. Oh, what else would they do? In a not-so-distant moment, it will be my head underwater instead of legs...

"I am not the most qualified one to fully describe plans of the state in all fascinating ambitions. I think there´s now time and place for Daniel Mayson, principal of this Princess Tower."
The voice of a young man now replaced hers. "I welcome here every single of you, each inmate. Those who cooperate with us have already plenty of pleasant experiences behind themselves, those who don´t will soon be convinced to behave. You are gems in the making, which don´t have to be here for long if you study well..."

I started to lose a thread when I was half-drowned in the cold water for the first time since the morning. I bit the ball and shut my eyes, something I, unfortunately, couldn´t do with my ears and taking small relief when my nose breathed air again and my wet hair was now almost stuck to the wheel as well. Tell me, local boys, do I look more like a hot nymph, or like a corpse?

Brotherhood people were always talkative, but now it took them even longer when they monopolized speeches. Mayson took about two of my turns before he announced another speaker - second vice chairman of Advisory council Alexander Cao.

His words were both harsher and more informative. "The terms that were used before still do not fully depict your status onward. You were placed under the collective guardianship of the state and if you are worthy to leave this institution, you will be placed under the individual guardianship of either applicant for you or somebody who will pay for this law. And if you prove yourself, you will be returned into status near to what you once were..."

The speech continued and I was listening to every word when I wasn´t submerged - the occasion I, frankly, started to prefer. Even the water was getting warmer... Wait, it was getting really warmer, I saw some lights under the container. This was heading into utter unpleasantness. Other women on wheels were now audibly whimpering, skin on face and legs was close to being scalded.
I was grateful that turning suddenly stopped, even if with my head an only inch from the surface, and soon the steam from it was rising around me, which was fine only as long as it helped me to dry off a bit.

This meant I could hear the fourth speech uninterrupted. The last one talking was supposedly Richard Neumann, Council´s vice chairman for the business sector. Most perplexing ideas by far.

"The old structure has fallen because it wasn´t, in fact, the structure at all! What we are doing with you, beginning this day, means to prepare you for the order, where your transformation will result in a peaceful and affluent home in the sense of every separate household, but it will definition of our whole country too. Everybody
needs some guidance so they will understand their role..."

It went on, but the day was coming to an end, so a lot of illumination around us switched on. My discomfort and the thirst were joined by the hunger and small admission that I have been defeated for today. I might have a better plan tomorrow, it was just obvious what will happen soon. We will be visited by wardens who will ask us if we will be getting our Lovemaking lessons from now on and if somebody says no, she might get her head boiled.

The clown´s last words were rewarded by applause from the wardens. We were assured that Cao and Neumann will stay here for a whole week. Super, their spirit will remain with us here forever, I bet. In a moment, much louder than any of the persons, we heard tones of Ode to Joy. The hopeful music mixed itself with a triumphal storm of fireworks above. Orange, blue, green, red, many sparks flew around and I could turn my head around only a little. I did it only out of curiosity when they started to project some more complicated images in the center of these fleeting balls of festival flames. Symbols of our courses - Heart, book, oven, and collar.

I know and they know what I´m going to do tonight. I´m not letting them execute me yet. This free spirit still needs some body in order to liberate others.

Last edited:
These micro-POVS are concluding Chapter 1. I did not repeat this format since and I am probably not going to ever again. So enoy the short format while you can and have a nice weekend!

Chapter 1, Parts 5 and 6

Zita

Even if it was our last moment here, I wouldn´t rank the ceremony much high. I think 5/10 or 6/10 at the tops. Now, if somebody sprayed that on the warden´s door, would the attempt for constructive criticism be taken as an offense? I know, In any case, somebody should wash the door...
Anyway, the final return to the room for today was tightened and chaotical at the same time. Me, Barbara and barely responding Therese were ordered to be quick and wardens explained the reason right at the start.

"You have an immediate curfew. Tomorrow there won´t be PE and you´ll have The Art of Homemaking. At 5:30 you go with us for your breakfast and then you´ll join the cooks during preparing a meal for our guests." I was tired, but at the same time stressed, so I don´t know if my body will sleep at all, let alone with such a strict reveille. I must appreciate some progress, no doubt. Better be cooking and be dirty from the food than fighting in the mud.

In the room, we were given clear underwear, black pieces with silver school motifs. We couldn´t sleep in them right now, precisely because our two roommates returned shortly after. Senator Thompson thrashed the wall with the bathroom door and turned on the water. Stacey came as the last one, fell on the bed, and wrapped herself by the blanket at an unnatural angle. We all have our first scars.

Oh, yes, one can´t believe how a sore butt can shape at least the rest of your day, sending you a reminder of that horrible time and place from inside your skin. We young ones get a cushion for sitting in the dining hall during dinner. Not so much luck on the stadium. Now I had to lay on my stomach and even tuck the panties between my cheeks. Blanket cooled the pain spot a little.
Renegade voices filled my mind again, some pushing me more towards subversive plans, others against the person I was until the bus brought me here. I was even imagining some pixie version of myself sitting on the window, mocking me with the words "Hey, Miss Woodroof, you were misbehaving a lot. Will you try it again? Maybe you should!" Yes, my body tasted the harsh school, but not a single class of Holy Submission. I hugged the pillow from both sides and pressed my clit towards the fabric of the bed. I´ve begun to curiously compare all I could imagine about lessons of the following days.

Stacey

The filth…

They covered me in it and they are going to repeat it. After the match I and the Asian chick got the long massage I pretended to be grateful for. Our bodies assured them we are straight. I officially hate my hormones now. I had to wear my cat paws again and then the imitation of robe made from the clay that only covered me from the waist up. The nude part of my figure ended in the short cage with me being suspended in its roof.

I didn´t know what they were planning for me, the meantime was horrific as it was. Some guys came to me in the storage room and at first, were just taking pictures with me. Later they opened the cage and began to examine my body in worse ways than those doctors… They were sticking a finger or two into me, first from the front, and then they found the rear hole. Remembering those penetrations made me twist at this moment, the body not knowing what to do under the revulsion. Feeling their tongues was like being brushed by the rough muddy fishes.
As I was expecting, nobody cared for my surely exhausted expression and pale face when I was being paraded in the yard. Nor for my utter resignation when I was given a diploma with the announcement of bonus points (they will probably not make me any good in the long run). There will be also nude art of me and the Asian chick at the gym´s entrance. Whenever I will go there I will be reminded of this day and what happened on it before the proclamation of glory.

They probably want to scare us so much we would willingly stay locked in the house, never going back to the cruel outside. If I would be pressed to choose, I will go away from all of this and somewhere afar just decide for the kindness of the animals.

OK, in the retrospect it seems to me Chapter 2 is kinda more aimless than things that came before and those that came afterwards so in this case I will be posting two parts at the time. Also it looks like single parts will need more space on its own...

Chaper 2, Part 1

Jenine

Quenching my thirst brought me the satisfaction big enough to forget the bargain about my life. Now the sleep might cure me a little too. I was the last to go to bed and I am not going to move an inch, just like Barbara and Ms. Kelly. Zita´s head with honey hair was retracting and ejecting for some reason and Ms. Hamilton was wiggling all the time. Yes, I was asleep just as I covered myself.

I woke up still in the total dark. All the dreams forgotten, as mine usually are. I have seen Ms. Hamilton was rolling from side to side, obviously unable to finally rest. Others were deeply asleep, in fact, Barbara was snoring loudly. Even from my bed, I could see through the window the distant line of other rooms in the mass of Princess Tower, illuminated in more than one place by the lights switched on. Was this time of the reveille? It looked too irregular for that. But then, would it be tolerated too much in advance?

Today I must obey them, so it seems I´m afraid, scared even! The plan from now on will rely on the ties between inmates. They want us to work? We must cooperate then! The diligence of the good might prove to lead to the undoing of the wicked. I got up and took a few necessary steps to Hamilton and poked her.

"We two are the strong ones", I said carefully. "We will lead them." I pointed to the other beds and then did a sign with three fingers. "In the time there will be more of us."

Hamilton was now half-sitting.

"Just bring me an ax. Or at least hammer."

"Maybe I could give you a hammer and a sickle."

"Are you a Communist?"

"No, and you know that! I was sorta libertarian. You see, that´s why I liked these guys at the start...." I looked up to the ceiling. "They are libertarian in many things."

"Except for one matter."

I grinned. "A little one."

Hamilton yawned.

"Senator, my head aches, and feet are tingling. Help me to the bathroom please!"

She hanged under my arm and limped a few times along the way. She seemed however doing better once I switched the light on and Hamilton herself was able to open the medicine chest.

"Hey, look, almost expired!"

She wasn´t pointing to the expiration date. For some reason, Hamilton was tapping on the middle in the word "ibuprofen" and then on the beginning of "pills". Two Ps? Or just one?

She swallowed her medicine and returned with me, in a much more fit state.

"Listen, Senator. I know you imagine we´ll crush Tower into pieces. But I must assure you, we can´t do much more than enjoy this room´s view from the window and have fun with rock-paper-scissors. That will be a good way to use our privacy, not conspiring with the cows like these. Learn the drill, that´s precisely what food´s preparation might be about. I hope you understand me."

I nodded because I hoped so. I tried to remember all the P´s: Pieces-Paper-Privacy-Precisely-Preparation. She wants to use the kites and she thinks that Homemaking will be a good opportunity for their delivery.

"OK", I started to work on an answer "I don´t want to make problems. Providing they will not harm us, I will not demand even a simple pencil."

Hamilton barked a laugh.

"Now, look at how practical are these...."

She quickly dressed into that monstrous green skirt and old-fashioned colorful blouse and made a few swift movements around the room. Yes, I could imagine they could provide a cover for lots of messages. Though not in her blouse, which was stretched by those breasts enormously. Now Hamilton returned to the bathroom, where she started to tear up more toilet paper than one person should naturally need.

This made me excited for the new daring move. Also mischievous for this pretending-to-be-a-good as I touched the buttons on the old-fashioned blouse of my own. We, two conspirators, need our entourage to act the same. I had to do a lot of shaking up with both Zita and Barbara before they woke up. "Big aunties are dressed up and the hour is near. Let´s make oppressors satisfied for once." Ms. Kelly´s sleep was interrupted by my voice alone. Nobody hasted from their bed, but everyone surprised wardens, as five figures with the housewife image were looking innocent as if contemplating only about making their room even more beautiful.

I experienced my first visit to the dining hall and I was struck by the rural visage of this section with large wooden tables and benches in an oblong-shaped space. What seemed a little inappropriate was ironically quiet meditative music evoking anything but a busy interior with so many people. Hey, bastards! Haven´t you captured some singers, so they could waste their lives and talents here?

No matter what they were doing previously, now were people around mostly mute ragdolls, sometimes clumsy in their new skirts. I looked at my little pack, prepared to be their "coordinator" if "leader" was too much to ask.

"Sit here little cubs, Ms. Hamilton, you and Ms. Kelly can go to the right..."

Before I could finish the simple instruction, the warden near our group whispered something to the former detective. "Oh, excuse me, girls... I will receive my last piece of Mud Queen reward. There during breakfast on Whoretable." She pointed to a distant row of women who had separate chairs and an awesome broad tablecloth.

"Enjoy your company, Madame! Just go back to decent girls ASAP! Prepare yourself for a lot of discussions since we have no post office!"

The rest of us found the places with backs facing a tall barred window through which only night darkness was seeping. The others of the pride obediently took their seats on my left side. On the other side, there was eating a couple of blondes, possibly sisters. Individual rations were consisting of a plate with two French bread rolls, yogurt, and a small dish of salad.

"Lettuce with tomatoes! Did they run out of meat from yesterday?"

"Tomatoes are very healthy", objected Zita.

"And what are they curing?"

"I think they are preventing testicular canc..."

I gave her a look. Bread rolls were the least objectionable. I used half of the yogurt on the salad which made my spoon only a little quicker.

"Try to imagine you are a courageous astronaut, relying on tasteless basics", said Zita.

"Or anxious ballerina", suggested Ms. Kelly.

"Before anorexia issues", added Barbara.

From my reluctant eating, only the rest of the yogurt was spared in a moment and Hamilton, holding a gift basket, returned with a company. Girl of Asian ethnicity, made strange in this outfit, whose hair ended just above her behind.

Oh, the other Majesty!

"Hi, I´m Nicole. Stacey invited me to your party."

"Welcome, Nicole. If your roommates won´t miss you..."

"I can´t sit with them, they are right there." She pointed back to the “Whoretable” and sounded embarrassed. She wasn´t very confident even when she introduced herself. We are in for a case of some messed-up soul. Anyway, she shook the hands and learned the names of the rest of our group. Wardens took hers and Stacey´s baskets. I´ll discover the exact contents in the evening, I guess.

Music has been stopped by the loud gong. Aware of the clear meaning, we stood up as one woman. The distant wall just screeched massively as someone from the other side pushed its middle and the smell of the unprocessed food invited us to the labor.

The phrase "too many cooks in the kitchen" usually tells you something about the shoddy production of the future mismanaged product. Not about the stress of the participants in the very literal case.

We have been divided into trios per small section, me being sorted with our two student girls. Hamilton, Ms. Kelly, and Nicole were working in the eyeshot. Separation by tables of matting glass wasn´t sufficient prevention from us bumping into each other when we wanted to breathe.

Occasionally we misheard or mistook instruction addressed to somebody else. Not surprising, since our tutors were mostly grotesque matrons in white without any culture, whose most polite words sounded like "Haveyousomethingwithyourhandsdumbidiot?!" if somebody splashed the water with a bunch of sausages by throwing too much of them at once. Hey, they are getting ready, that´s what matters. A much quieter, nevertheless obstacle represented men with cameras on their shoulders, supposedly coming from the other side of the ocean on the behalf of BBC, making a documentary about our harmonic simple lives, but also supposedly helping to edit our personal files for later usage. All in all, I think having a house in the neighborhood of an airport and a backyard full of shifting sand would make a more bearable habitat.

Amidst the over-flooding smell and noise, I did a disoriented dance, pretty sure clumsiness will get me into trouble. It came to pass thanks to the future omelet. I was terrible with the estimation of oil that I had to partially pour back from the pan and the egg was slippering between my fingers constantly. Thank heavens I had Zita on my side. With the words "I used to help mom all the time" she started to demonstrate and patiently let me repeat it, so everybody saw I´m learning. I heard Hamilton laughing as soon as the girl volunteered. Barbara, always looking like she is interested only in the result of the cooking, showed herself as a master chopper of the garden crass. It was a wise decision not to give the knife to me.

Putting the bread and the apples into the toaster finished our breakfast duty and some of us were chosen as the waitresses. As I suspected they were serving heirs in an utterly different dining hall. We who stayed got a snack task - marble cake. Our ovens were switched on for some minutes already and this was easy for anyone, who knew how to mix the ingredients in their right respective amount.

I wish I was a quicker learner... ¨

They brought us a single cookbook that we were shifting from group to group, given the promise that we will spend some time in the Homemaking library later. For now, we had just one shot. So yeah, open your boxes for more eggs, some sugar, flour, baking powder.

I had mixed it in a bowl as best as I could and beat it, probably slower than I should. I hated greasy stuff on my fingers and between my knuckles, I was using the stirring spoon more as a stick for driving away the dirty creature. I had to look away. What an imbecile circular movement for the arm!

"Could you give there even less flour?"

Not sure, but afraid it was addressed to me, I looked down. "Ups" doesn´t begin to cover it. While I should have had a semi-solid circle filling blend, I was poking like a puddle of powdered yolks. I must be still confused ever since we switched to the metric system. Zita at the oven peeked and bulged her eyes.

"I am blind, am I not? I´ll..."

"More like dumb to watch."

"I would say too clever for cooking."

The choleric cook behind just turned me in a moment and pushed my torso across the kitchen unit.

She stepped on my skirt so it stuck to my bottom. I expected she will take the stirring spoon, but actually, it was a white chopping board and used it without overdue on both buttocks. The world has not seen my hands, but they were clenched in fists!

THUD! THUD! THUCRACKK!

Muscles on my ass felt broken and the final stroke made even the wood of the board give up. She threw the bigger and smaller pieces to my feet and let me complete that dull marble cake with a seriously stinging body, cursing myself, maybe for the simple fact that I had to attract attention again. Or maybe it´s a good thing I´m taking it away from Hamilton?

She seemed to be on the track with her intentions because I heard her asking: "Will we be allowed to write some recipes down?"

"That´s the point of the library", responded someone, with a little less anger in her voice this time. Awesome. I believe Hamilton will be making a lot of side notes of personal nature.

We had to go to the Homemaking library as soon as the last marble cake started its 30- minutes stay in the oven. And it was a pretty place that reminded me of my college years. There were still too many of us, but we could maneuver between the tables and the shelves where one could plethora of books for housewives, as well as magazines, sometimes very old about this subject. We were given the short paper with a list of eight foods, supposedly the menu for tomorrow’s lunch and dinner. Find in the cookbook, write in the exercise book, be prepared to make any of it the following day. I had to do it all standing, after those whacks, I could barely bend. During the writing by pen on the ball chain I hoped that my roommate´s opportunity will not be wasted. Exercise books were once again sent to our place by proxies.

I haven´t got any message as we were returning to the kitchen. Good sweet Lord, freedom fighters must learn some patience.

And now, for the third time, we had to suffer the words of that stupid spokeswoman. I don´t know where the author of my speeches was, but I wish he was working for the Brotherhood. Honestly.

"Breakfast of today was appreciated. Even after your service, our visitors could not tell the difference! We are sure that even your marble cakes will taste good, but we are curious about more detailed opinions so that we can update the curriculum. You see, we have opened guest books today, therefore you will be held accountable with marks given to you by men. The practice that will, after all, continue even after your release and in the case of your insufficiency, we will see you here again. Now you will be divided into assistance among our cleaning service and given the sector to cultivate."

The cleaning lady Felicia might have been the nicest female collaborator around. If I made a peace with the way she treated me like her niece when I felt like babysitter myself next to this petite child-like creature. I had to be grateful when using a vacuum cleaner on the corridor or filling our buckets with the new water, so her voice was drowned out. However when I was hysterically trying to get the results by the mop or the toothbrush…

"Oh, Jen, I´m not sure, how many friends you have out there, but I have about dozen pals back in town and I am dazed I can´t talk to them! They took away my cell phone, I can´t know the Wi-Fi password... My folks can write to the Directory, but I can´t ask them a damn thing! I am here for two weeks now and I don´t know if they caught some new kind of flu... and I have only three books here. Have you some with you too?"

Trying to spread the detergent on the pipe by the small cloth, with the slightly wrecked body, I was absorbing the ignorance slowly.

"No, we were told only books from the libraries would be allowed to us."

"I can lend you all of mine."

I thanked her without asking what they are. Like she wouldn´t get us both into trouble.

The smell of cleaning is sometimes worse than the sight of the dirt. I was thinking about pulling Felicia into my life.

"What I used to do wasn´t so physically demanding, but I had to make uneasy decisions. Geez, the last year this month we were in the Senate discussing the Trade Unions' responsibility Act and some people like me were unsure about the consequences. You know, the eternal conflict, because employers will be satisfied, but what will be for the bigger happiness of the employees, in the long run, that´s not so certain. I told them we must give people some limits on both sides and...

"You have voted for it?"

"Yes."

"You were stupid."

I had gloves, so no direct evidence, but the murder case investigation would be short.

I was glad we weren´t part of room service. If guests were in the vicinity, it would turn into a cascade of groping. Even seeing how they do this to Felicia would make me sick.

The end of the shift meant assigning me to the outdoor crowd near the plantat... I wanted to say the garden beds. Once again in groups of three or four people, we had a common task, this time preparing the new generation of potatoes. I don´t like them much more than vegetables from breakfast, so now I am possibly forging my own chains. We dug up about a dozen trenches and could cut grown-up pieces and planting with their eyes facing the sky. In this line of work, people blended, so to look for my roommates, I would have to go astray from the given bed. Still, I think I´ve seen Ms. Kelly, putting the pieces in trenches very fast and sometimes with unfortunate missteps, frantically correcting them immediately. Leaving trenches covered, soil now looking just like it did before, our groups get larger, up to six women, charged with taking full flower pots from the greenhouse to cart with separate shelves. We rode them towards an empty space between rock gardens, just on the threshold area of the main building. I´ve reached for the hand shovel at least conscious that I´ll make the area a little prettier.

Inmates and wardens all around out, I´ve noticed the unmistakable hair of working Nicole. I managed to sit down and engrave under me, sure she will hear my whisper from there.

"I hope they haven´t tortured you already, too."

She looked astonished, but her nose and eyes stayed in the pelts of marigold flowers.

"They didn´t have to... This is the second day and I understand everything. I... have a lot of basic points now. I think if I will behave, not just they will spare me the worst, but maybe they will even let me send a message to my fiancée. Wish me good luck, Jenine!"

She used her shovel to rid of some smaller stones in her way.

"I should wish you to be a good girl and let them defeat you? Because of some guy you say is better than them? Lose your illusions, Nicole! I´m married, but I always knew my husband must report to me as his boss. If you let guys talk to each other, the first part of their program is the wicked collective control of women! "

"While I was growing up, I have never seen such a thing. Until these final years."

"You should learn something then. About the vile institutions like The Girls' Home on Sprogø in Denmark. Or The Magdalene Laundries in Ireland. And organized raping in Bosnia. Not to mention Comfort Women for Japanese soldiers."

Nicole pushed and enlarged her hole quite a bit in one movement.

"Jenine, humans hurt other humans. Some patterns might be more frequent, but making ideology out of them means only spreading the poison."

That angered me. "So we now live in a pattern. Perhaps! I just had a naive hope that we prevented another repetition!”

Even I must admit I overreacted and fell on my knees into the grass, again maintaining the illusion of constructiveness. This was simply meandering. More than once I leaned against the cart and pretended slight sickness, just not for longer than a minute at a time. When the women stared at me, I didn´t know if they recognized me or were concerned. Once my movements get really drunkard-like and I have almost dropped my two pots. And then the passing inmate helped me, even get hold of my wrists, before I could sit on the ground. She was gone in an instant and I felt a little pressure behind both sleeves. I did one deep hole in front of myself and let two pieces of toilet paper lend there, then examining them when my hands were covered by flowers. One text was extremely short. It read: "I´ll try to get in rooms." The Second had a small paragraph: "I infiltrated the room service and made a friend with a maid. We found a crazy tech guy and distracted him. Maid disconnected him from the net and I did my best to memorize the password from the file. He does not care I am writing in his room. Now we need a device and an unmonitored place. We might try something later on BDSM. Tear and eat this after reading.

I complied with gusto. And it was marvelous to taste our success in secret. Hamilton, you have planted and cooked the best course of the day!

Chapter 2, Part 2

Stacey

For the acceptance of perverts, you need to be handy. The easiest thing in my case, it´s just the test that is bizarre in the execution.

My future plans have to proceed with caution because The Art of the Holy Submission requires us minimal coverage of the body. The collar brought me back to my younger years, it could be a nice reminder in another place. The strap harness didn´t have any positives at all, it is just symbolical ornamentation of my body, framing squares of the skin and letting everybody on a public secret that we are slaves for the enjoyment. OK, it covers my nipples, so that´s cool.

Along with my roommates and about twenty-five other inmates I was acquainted with the large sadomasochistic corner of the Tower. First, we had a little peek at its library. I recall only terrible giant photography hanging on the wall. Some harpy named Anne Desclos. Just above it is a lounge for lessons in the service. The main section is the giant branched dungeon, using the rich disposal of the underground space. The trainees were also for a dose of the fresh air in a special part of the parking zone.

And, in the middle of it all, there is a workshop.

We choose each one a saw and on a table, we sorted out a pile of numerous rattan pieces, instructed to cut them into the length of the usable cane. Presumably, we will humbly present the results to our trainers later. I had to concentrate on the present moment, so to evade shaking of hands that led to some minor injuries even that day. Sawed-off rods were to be taken to the section with the bathtub and we let them soak there for now. Those like me, who looked around, found huge bottles with oil and salt shakers. Our creations were going to be terribly sharpened in the future!

The second task was supposed to lead to more immediate results. In the mechanized part of the workshop laid down wooden desks covered in paper out of which we carved frightening paddles, sanding and grinding all the needed parts and finishing it with signing the plate on the handle. Wardens announced a break that will be spent outdoor.

It was practically just behind the section´s door. We could wait in peace on the circle of loungers and each of us had a prepared glass of cappuccino with the whipping cream and some chocolate candies. Our pause might add another layer to our ridiculousness, I am afraid. And there wasn´t much time for happy thoughts. No matter how much was Thompson smiling, maybe thanks to the complot I put together.

"Congratulations to your first cane in making, Senator. But remember, we have no complete marks until the first welts!"

She was pale now and contemplating what to exactly say. Then sniffed.

"You should know something about it, Hamilton. You look like a girl who was toughened up by the regular belt-tannings."

"My father usually managed with his voice. I didn´t dare to push him towards action. But once... Me, like thirteen, and mom went to the concert, of the Beatles revival group, and on the way back we found our bus tickets are missing... In the bus itself, no less. It took an unpleasant confrontation with the hobo and several night phone calls before we get the family lift. Dad made us bend on a sofa next to each other and the cable licked our bottoms. We were screaming like some wild monkeys... It was never needed again."

I have tasted the whipping cream and took one candy, trying to forget the memory.

"These guys are sickos who let their heads pollute by other psychos. I don´t know a single person who would be into this pain shit."

"Actually, I was enthusiastically experimenting, ever since I get into puberty", said The Woodroof girl.

I couldn´t hold it and my words must have been incomprehensible in all that laughing. "Hehehehe, of course, you were, a little Quisling! I envy your interests and adaptability!"

She went on the defensive.

"I never signed up for anything called "Holy Submission"!"

"I can´t very well comprehend, why they do not call it sadomasochism or BDSM anymore myself."

Zita Quisling looked like she has a theory. "The main halves of sadomasochism are named after two aristocratic intellectuals of different personalities and backgrounds. Our establishment can identify with Donatien Alphonse Francois, Marquis de Sade when it comes to the overall treatment of women, and some things from his philosophy as well... It is not very endorsing the legacy of Leopold von Sacher-Masoch, whose erotic life and the work were started by his aunt thrashing him... That is... Just not aligned with what are they teaching people since their inception. Plus, he was socialist and they wouldn´t forgive him that either."

That brightened my day for a second.

"He was an aristocrat and a socialist? I see that masochism. I would like to read something from him rather than the things they showed us."

"That library made my head twist from the first peek on the shelves. So much of pulp, obviously existing previously just like ebooks, and I couldn´t believe how much of it was written by females."

I nodded.

"Haven´t even look at the compulsory literature..."

"Well, imagine that they want us to read one very long sci-fi series, among others. I have never started this one."

"We shouldn´t lose our time with sci-fi", said some student girl with a Canadian accent. "There might be some sense in speculative literature. That is about things that can actually happen."

Zita Quisling was not hiding her anger. "Shut up, Margaret!"

Geek´s nerves are not to be touched.

The sweet taste made us prepared for obligatory "Get up, inmates!" and the march to another exercise. This time we were sorted almost like scarecrows. On the rectangle out of concrete, we had to spread our legs wide, our shoes scraping on the surface. Ankles were cuffed by the metal pipe and on our own "will" we were instructed to keep hands behind the heads. What surprised me was the absence of the ballgags this time. The last time I checked that was one of the features of this subculture of freaks. They probably wanted slaves to speak and that was worse.

"Good afternoon, girls! If you aren´t perverted already, we will remedy that mistake!"

So exclaimed a short bald guy getting closer to us, followed by a woman in the same black as was her hair in a bun.

"You will address me as Master Malcolm. This is my assistant, Mistress Lady Georgianna. During the course etiquette is that all superiors are to be called Masters and Mistresses, that´s the basic detail. If only everything here would be so easy! The truth is The Art of Holy Submission has many forms dictated by man´s imagination and your everlasting acceptance. Neither I, nor G. is an absolute genius in any of the specific fields, but we will give you basics in the whole spectrum of ideas. And from you, we demand worship. Understood?"

"Yes, master!”, our crowd shouted. Malcolm in his full of himself attitude ignored that Lady Georgianna gave us somewhat an apologetic look.

"I must not use my God-given instrument on you, which is a shame. That doesn´t mean I haven´t something else mighty in my pants." He took off a face painting pencil and went to the Senator. The very first thing he has done to us that day was writing purple letters EMPTY BOX on her forehead. He accepted Georgianna with a mirror in her hand and showed her the sign.

"What do you think about this description?"

Senator answered at once and hurriedly.

"Thank you, Master, it is true, I deserve many more such words. I was always dumb!"

He slapped her.

"Work on your tone a little."

He grabbed her left breast and stretched it into the zone of discomfort. She pressed her eyes closed. He has drawn some ugly net of spirals and entitled it "Voters fingerprints". Then something on her belly, which looked like a few pieces of normal human shit. He made good on his Muses as long as he could. Our Silent Therese got a terrible, but nicely done picture of the cunt on the face and the call "Look for it below". Student girls received less of it, but they weren´t spared. Zita Quis... Zita had a more polite addition, sexy pinup in the prison uniform, and ball on a chain and I had my face blackened again. Georgianna later opened a suitcase full of pigtails and they fastened them on some of us, including me, Senator, and Barbara. Unfortunately, I didn´t mind what they were doing with me. I was simply cringing that they were touching me.

Lady Georgianna started to undone the restraints. Malcolm has taken the command.

"So, now you have your internal tasks and soon we will meet again for outdoor training."

In the lounge, men could enjoy everything they liked in the abundance - various desserts, drinks, and the female body. It looks like young playboys had minimal interest in using their limbs and found an immense passion for ordering us, properly disgraced before meeting them, every single thing. Bringing them bottles wasn´t always the easy part. Guess where gals like me had to put it? I was told to keep it right between my tits, pushing them towards the center. Because everybody was pouring the beverage into glasses, so did I. Slowly moving, deeply bowing lady just invites herself to at least the pinches and must pretend she loves them as prescribed by the "freeuse standards", briefly defined by Malcolm.

Frolicsome boys sit far from small tables, but that is no problem! Their delivery girl will hold a plate with food on her back, sometimes nervously wriggling her feet, like she has tingle there, but is absolutely ignored. The other is sent with a dish and eats tilted in such a way so her "client" would have a nice view. The boys had fun, but they were more dormant soon, prepared to simply fuck these people in an hour or so. Student girls were crying most of all as definitely noted by the tall butler with the notebook. It was largely forbidden to take photos, Senator being one of the exceptions.

Hilarity ensued as she lost it and was trying to cover something, mainly her scribbled tit. The butler pulled her hands and chastised the palms by some strokes of the riding crop and one final reminder to the other breast. She must have returned to wannabe paparazzi and their evil laughter. I could see goosebumps on those gelatinous arms.

Almost no one cared when the door opened, people just started to turn around more and more because the two newcomers were so noteworthy. Without catching in whispering I simply recognized the Chinese man coming to the center of the room. This proudly walking person with the broad face had to be Alexander Cao from the Advisory council who addressed us all yesterday. He was looking through the inmates and guests alike, it was as if his concentration was dedicated just to his companion with mustache and side-whiskers, presumably Richard Neumann. He was looking around a lot and I sensed some boyish charm about him.

The butler hid his riding crop and saluted to Cao.

"We are ready at your service, respectable fellows."

Cao answered grudgingly.

"I and fellow Neumann are saturated by the hospitality of principal Mayson. Here, my friend, in particular, wanted to know how much the investment paid off and if the process starts well."

"Here it is truly crucial", said now Neumann, only shortly sitting on the couch. "The people here on both sides are going through the extreme case of their future interaction... Extreme, but sexy. Fits into our marketing like a sword into the sheath."

Everyone just listened, frozen. Some flames might have appeared in Cao´s eyes when he saw the Senator. His smile towards other Brotherhood official hinted of sarcasm.

"Fellow Neumann, do you want to interview someone?"

"That I delay to our evening party. As for the ladies -" He peeked on one girl who was now... She was making out with some writing cabinet. Licking its round edges, fondling the wooden legs, arching her ass right, left, and center.

"Ladies have a good start, but it´s too soon. I need to watch, gazefellow Cao. Fifteen minutes for analysis, please!"

Cao was starting to examine the guys, maybe looking for anyone he can have an empty talk with. Inmates were mostly not even looking into the direction of these two, making me, the sly fox, an exception. I have used the absence of new orders and pinches, kneeled down before Neumann, and said: "Master, I have a problem and you are a perfect man to solve it."

He looked at me with an open mouth.

"And that problem is, Madame?"

He might surprise himself as well, by being unsure how to speak with an inmate.

"Master, one of us should be punished by something powerful like you in person." I´ve pointed to the Senator.

"You know who she is, don´t you? Fallen from grace, she just exists to be dominated by the new, healthier order now."

Despite whispering I´ve raised plenty of eyebrows. I hope some woman understands what I am doing. This guy might turn her over his knee for a moment, but it would be better than jumping on the spot in front of the swine.

Neumann looked at her face and sign on the forehead.

"I´m not into these things, but I want to talk with her."

He invited her and she knelt next to me. I was dismissed, with many people noticing only the result of my suggestion.

This turning out even better than I hoped, I checked out the Cao guy. He stood in front of the bar table with two young guests. I didn´t know if they listened to him with so much boobie-staring.

As I watched two fratboys sliding photographs of Senator on their camera, I was possessed by the new initiative. Remembering myself catching some debtors I copied my vicious laughter.

"Ha! I hope you uploaded it online and the world sees, what has become of her!"

Fratboy with free hands has used them on me and the spotty face kissed my cheek of perfect skin. The one with the camera shook his head.

"Jesus, woman, I haven´t almost been online since I´ve got here. This thing has other functions anyway!"

Yes, this "camera" was one of Apple´s grandkids and it had Princess Tower logos on it.

"We have wifi!"

"Weren´t you listening? I don´t care about the internet, so I don´t care about the bloody password!"

So, it´s not automatic. No problem for me anymore.

"That´s part of your room´s equipment?"

"Yeah, hands-off! And jugs forward!"

When do we have access to their rooms? During Lovemaking sessions. But they aren´t giving us the needed free time... I went back to the conversing Senator, shivering from every slap along the way.

"I think Mrs. Thompson will learn to like her new life ", said Neumann.

"Me too."

"She stays with me, bring us some water."

I complied and we stayed under the protection of our enemy. When we were told to regroup for another part of the lesson I whispered to Senator: "You must tell me everything about how you are shagged, I want to be prepared and planning." With innocent words, I didn´t need a cipher.

The time in the short transit invited me to find out more about Neumann, his potential curiosity, and his reactions.

"He asked me to summarize everything from arrival. I did it as best as I could without dirty words and he... He looked constipated all the time, Hamilton, I couldn´t read him. He tried to be nice to me, that´s right and when I was finished he just answered: "Who says things can´t improve eventually?" I say that, but I appreciated the sentiment. He will most likely just visit some more Towers and congratulates them on how they are doing the best as they could."

"Wondrous he talked with you at all. Pity we haven´t his phone number. Or phones."

The starting of the outdoor scene was downright horror-like. What would anyone think if they saw the edge of the park´s grove where ropes are hanging over the trees, the whole shitload of them, and something tells you this time it won´t about the climbing? One could only calm down after seeing that the nooses were too small for the head. Lady Georgianna was waiting there, behind some yellow wheelie bin.

"Lay on your bellies, that will make it easier", ordered Malcolm.

As the first of us ended on the ground, Georgianna started to tie up the nooses around our feet. Her expression was suggesting that she is still depressed. I heard her whistling and the ropes were started to being pulled from the other side. The moaning accompanied alternating suffering. We had paintings and signs on the bare skin, now it was also chafing from the slow-moving against dirt and stones towards the tree, where we get into the air. The weight of the single leg held us there, the rest of the body wobbling and branches prickling whenever there wasn´t a strap harness. The head upside down was only for growing discomfort.

Somewhere below Malcolm was walking from side to side and the sight must have excited him if I could be the judge of his speech.

"The tradition wouldn´t be what it is without using whips and floggers. That is all kosher and halal, but I am a lifelong supporter of nature´s punitive tool. The nettles!"

When I could catch his image, I have also perceived a glimpse of a long stem with green leaves, surpassing Malcolm´s figure. By employing more directions, I saw now that the open wheelie bin was full of this damned stuff. Georgianna and some men were now reorganizing something around us. They were moving the trampolines. How is it that I could foresee the next step? The crew with the gloves took handfuls of nettles and scattered them on one jumping surface after another.

"In the end, many of you will be jumping!”, said Malcolm and held out his hand with the stem. "I will now measure the duration of your obedience. Lady!"

He waved to Georgianna with a wide saucer.

"Even if you arachnophobe, it´s not an excuse to not eat these exotic spiders and doing it like a civilized person, so they won´t climb out of your throat."

He sank a small spoon into the mass on the saucer I previously thought was some canapé, but it started to move. The woman he went to first actually started to eat them willingly after some bending of the head. Malcolm put her under bigger stress by running the nettle stem from the chest to the underbelly. She was sort of oinking with the mouth shut closed. The next one, this time student girl, hadn´t so good appetite and simply gave up instead of choking. Malcolm "freed" her tied leg with a knife, sending her to fall and scream and jump and scream and jump... Then another shouting, if she didn´t jump.

I was the third in a line. In a way, I can choose. Should I have a little more of submissive´s food or a little more defiant´s sport? In the end, I think my body must not be numb, so I spat the spiders out.

Today, two new ladies are joining the pantheon to talk about their escapades and sexcapades.

Chapter 2, Part 3

Barbara

This was a messy day and I didn´t know, why we must go to the class. There was so late already! Standing back on the feet, I imagined how they actually could hogtie us and suspended on something we would be taken in front of the bathroom. Am I supposed to think as a sadistic weirdo for them?

Tired or not, I moved energetically to relieve myself of the shame I was plunged into. In fact, I reported first for removal of the pigtail and felt indescribable relief when they allowed us to wash ourselves. We young ones looked ridiculous. I mean, big ones looked ridiculous too, but I could see them in a kinky scenario. They made us into plain parodies! Nothing today felt sweeter than saying adieu to "Throw away meat" over my chest. Still, being clean wasn´t enough. I tried to picture mom and dad by my sides, her with short and curly hair pushing the clarinet and coaxing the favorite tones, him conducting this exact wife´s work. Zita started to hum after me as well, we two have composed a nice prelude to our first chemistry lesson. I have given mom and dad the window ledge to sit, while I and Zita took the seats and chains in the front, which haven´t yet completely stopped making us uncomfortable.

No matter how the enthusiastic female in the white coat tried, I couldn´t care less about the different kinds and interactions of the substances. What I liked was accidental. Truthfully, considering how the molecules are drawn I wished somebody would give me a pendant looking like that. Or maybe I could see them as a black pattern on motley clothes. This isn´t surely something they want us to learn much about anyway. They surely don´t desire us to be able to put together suffragette explosives.

My beloved pictures had to go away, accompanying speeches I transcribe, but don´t entirely understand. What were they saying the next class is about? Aaah, the literature. Another of Weatherby´s subjects. Yesterday I had a single happy thought. That for the first time in my life I wanted to bone my teacher. Whenever he looked in my direction, I was searching in his eyes for some evidence that he fancies round bodies.

Today he was preparing something new in advance. From the drawer, he took technical components and assembled them into device similar in appearance to a small printer with two folders. He pulled out a bundle of papers from his briefcase and pushed so many buttons I had to make my bogus dad sing alongside to bogus mom playing.

"I have a test for you today, so your level of knowledge will be revealed. Take it seriously!"

Twenty a-b-c questions about the books from one hundred years ago. I was made to read a lot of these by my folks and still remember basics about the authors.

Weatherby collected the tests and put them into the device. One after another, the pages were swallowed by it and returned to the underneath folder. Marked, I suppose.

The teacher got hold of a ruler before did the same with the papers again.

"Now lay down, girls, you will suffer the consequences. The penalty is three strokes per mistake."

He had us on the silver plate before we saw what is in store for us. I did... Two mistakes. Zita did one. Phew, it won´t be that long.

Weatherby had a clear technique he had followed for each point. He propped up the ruler on the punished area and bounced on it fast. He always went right cheek, then left cheek, and finally the upper thighs. Zita shed a tear, but I endured it completely. Some characters might be ruined by whooping, others might benefit from it. I will attempt to get into the latter group.

Many girls had bigger gaps in their knowledge. If only it simply stopped and we could return to normal school business, I was more and more tired. Phantom mom came to me and I let her pet my head. No, I can´t be content with her... I need to see the real deal and I don´t want to wait the whole two years!

Someone on the Weatherby´s way got into heavy trouble. Her voice was carrying more and more pain, the ruler rotating behind her and increasing the speed.

"Sixteen mistakes is not just stupidity! That is impudence against education and the wrong morals. To the Lighthouse was written by Kipling? Virginia Woolf would cry if she saw you!"

Weatherby returned for a key and undid her chain. He pulled her first by the ear, then by her arm. She was practically flying, her panties barely holding, before made to stand in front of the desks.

"Grab your ankles!"

She obeyed and bowed head with a cut hair to the floor. Weatherby prescribed her ten strokes with a strap, made her bawl, and fight with buckling legs. My God, this is like watching some adulteress on market place in the Middle Ages.

Weatherby pointed out to Zita and one pupil behind us.

"Two smart ones will help me to teach a lesson to this dumb one. Take that thing in the corner and unpack it...."

Head girls come reluctantly with some giant yellow Sissel mat with a few holes and some scarves. The victim of extra-long punishment had to lay on it, bottom pushed into surface, of course. Hands and legs were bond by scarves on the other side. Weatherby and the girls hang the mat on the hook on the wall, undiscerned until this moment. The harrowing figure couldn´t even wipe her tears, she was just swallowing them. Needless to say, this warning to us all made listening about literature significantly harder. Phantom parents to the rescue - I can listen to that heavenly sound inside me till the lesson is over. Zita will have all the needed notes.

"You have the hour for counseling. After that, we shall meet at the basic introduction to The New Androcentrism lessons." We could use some counseling, although it would suit me as the last stop of the day.

Weatherby released the girl from the mat, shook her whole body, and reminded her to study better. Almost all of us clustered around her. Wardens permitted it for a moment. Her name was Julie and she wanted to go home.

I can relate.

"We will teach you about the lit", I offered and Zita gave us thumbs up.

"Screw the books."

She might change her mind later.

The assigned part of the corridor had limited pieces of furniture; we tended to sit simply on the floor, so this had an annoying resemblance to kindergarten. We were there greeted the woman around fifty wearing a dangling green coat, who handed out us hot cocoa all by herself.

"Say hello to Clara, girls", she said, eyes watching more the rising smoke than our faces.

"I´m sure you are now missing a lot of things. Liberty, the close ones, and so on. Together, we might raise a mindset to concentrate on the positives. Now, drink, so you have a lot of endorphins.

She drunk from the cup of her own in a pose of devout reverence. We followed the lead.

"I believe that when resting in your rooms, you don´t have a shortage of anything."

"Except we mustn´t cover ourselves!“, objected one of us.

"That is a matter of convention, not a need. One of the subjects you are going to be re-educated about. Any other desires?"

Can´t you respond to everything in this way?

"Contact with the home!"

There, I said that.

"You know how many messages and calls we would have to control, dear?"

Brutal honesty.

"Homesickness can be a serious defect during any transfer. Talk to your peers, bond with your roommates, work with what you are given here."

Beatings, touchings, and fatigue.

"There is a relaxing weekend ahead of us, but the first chance to clean your mind will be right now! I´ll call each of you to my office to sort it out in a more direct way."

The door isn´t absolutely soundproof and we haven´t been fighting our natural curiosity about all the hearings the way through. Truth to be told, we were hardly reminiscent of pals, who want to strengthen their friendship.

Inside Clara´s office Julie started to cry again, but in the end got perfectly calm. Zita was always stable, temporarily negotiating something with Clara. Some girls stayed silent and Clara simply sent them away. My turn came like second to last.

"Ms. Pignon.”

Clara let me settle on a wing chair just like she had.

"So, my dear... Can I call you Barbs?"

"Yes."

"I am sure, it must have been unusual to ride here and seeing your four friends for the first time. Ms. Woodroof was reserved, but looked happy and told me others have maybe minor problems. How would you evaluate your roommates’ feelings?"

I could not lie too much about something so overwhelming.

"There´s one who feels life was stolen from her, the other one simply doesn´t talk too much and Mrs. Thompson is very angry. Zita would like to study as she did before, I guess."

"Mrs. Thompson´s opinions are foreseeable... And you, Barbs? You´ve sounded like you are missing a lot."

I simply nodded.

"Your former life couldn´t be perfect. You must love your parents, but they let you feed into this almost obese figure."

Tears moistened my eyes and I wasn´t stopping them.

"W-why are you slandering them?!"

Clara looked satisfied for a moment.

"You mustn´t see it that way, Barbs! Our progenitors aren´t the only people worthy to lead us. We have so much brainy heads here and they can help you become a mother yourself one day."

"Would I be able to hear from them?" I had to repeat that.

"If you will behave and cooperate, we might paraphrase them some of your words. You should also be informed that in the opposite case, they might be held responsible. Supposedly, close ones of the inmates are pretty much always on the verge of exile. Fortunately, unlike you, they wouldn´t be for much worse."

"Tha-tha-t is monstrous!"

"Barbs, I must tell you that some of my colleagues’ have always cruel and often unusual ideas about punishments. You might have heard about disciplining inmates who refused the Lovemaking lessons. The Tower has already installed courtyard with a pole, planned for some parts of Holy Submission, but when we looked at it on our meeting, someone got the idea that forced bestiality might take place there and that is on the table ever since."

I was surprised by the word. The meaning eluded me, but I knew it once.

Bestiality is...

Bestiality is...

When the thought finally arrived in the socket in my brain, I got up from the wing chair so swiftly that I staggered and pushed one of its legs. I haven´t noticed it fell on the ground since the last thought made me yell in a high pitch. I stubbed my toe instead of stumbling over it thanks to Clara´s hands tugging me on the shoulders of my uniform. She gave me a glass of water and assured me: "We haven´t put it to vote yet."

The girls outside were asking why I went on the rampage. Their questions remained unanswered. That last drop wasn´t the only terrible thing the hag said.

They want me to study their Androcentrism subject, but I understand it now, even before entering the classroom. I don´t have to be some scientist. They are making me act as they wish. I have pictured mom and dad standing between me and the door, unwilling to let it open. If somebody holds them hostage, he is not worthy to direct my life!

Chapter 2, Part 4

Nicole

How do you know that they have control over you? Well, the first hint might be that you are doing your intern job, but suddenly they come to snatch you for nothing, chase you on two floors and handcuff you. Later they will totally immobilize you.

These people have a particular sense for letting person alternate roles, making her an active participant in one lesson and a mere object in the other. During the Homemaking I was planting flowers, then Holy Submission has planted me.

I had to stand in the tall crate, letting myself be buried in soil and my sticking-out head being blinded by the latex mask. I am thinking about my coping techniques, but I´m still too much dependent on sensual information and mobility that I currently lack, so I do what I can, which is breathing by a nose. Removing the mask wasn´t that merciful, as I was taken by surprise. Some men watered my face with two kinds of body fluids. I wasn´t yet at the level I could pretend to like it, but I was maintaining stoic resignation. The bastards weren´t lecturing me and washed me once I "savored" it and let me breathe freely from that moment on. I would block the most persistent bits of stench with a single finger. Sadly, every one of them was belonging to unavailable parts below my neck. I happened to be situated in the front row of heads and I dared not to look sideways or back. I felt compassion by nature and the shared torment. Watching others would put me into shoes who like it as a result of their good work.

I contemplated how to ask them for release and... When I was sick of this preparation for sycophancy, the mind was turning back to Peter, to the day we hear about each other and to doubt, if he accepts me after man's arms I will go through here. It hurts me that they didn´t recognize engagement as a reason for giving me an exception.

He is the haven I was happy to return three or four times a week. Now the boat was hijacked and I long for a distant reunion.

Our crates were pulled out by teams of goons with a simple metal frame, one at a time, and loaded on the lifting vehicle. The movement was nice for a change, but it ended in a small garage, deprived of fresh air. On the ceiling hanged the simple lamp with a bright and most likely hot lightbulb. I wouldn´t underestimate anybody´s ideas about what to do with my head only. There lies the importance of selling yourself or what do you represent. The rule for a good businesswoman or an actress. Patience, that is the true lesson here.

The coming man was jovial.

"Will you serve us, if I free you, yellow skank?"

"Yes, master, please free my unworthy body, I swear I will serve you!" I smiled and winked so quickly my eyelashes might have flashed.

"Don´t you love being stuck and be your lazy good-for-nothing self?"

"I feel guilty for loving it, I was like that for years, my body wasn´t punished enough."

"You´ve got full points for speech and the tone. Your spirit and dedication are now filed for verification in the next lessons."

He unscrewed the side of the crate and made a way to my hand by a trowel. When I could, I pushed the fingers together and offered him to take a hand. I have left the cuboid of dirt, humbled by the smudges.

Once again clean, I have wondered where my closest roommate is. She was washing longer than me, I would guess. Unmistakable truly porcelain skin was practically steaming. Claudia stood as an exhibition piece, which she used to do for a living. Not a lot of gentlemen would take their eyes off the long legs with well-defined thighs and what was right above them. She had some treasures on her upper part too, her cute, symmetrical face being one of them. Last but not least, her personal magic was made whole by an auburn mane, dropped on her shoulders. She knew why she was doing pictures without any clothes on.

"Blastin´ nonsense", she said as she was settling twisted parts on her strap harness. "You will see it, but keeps your hands off it, that was my credo. It´s a simple agreement. So much to ask, it seems..."

She was whispering in my direction without actually acknowledging me, but I caressed her hand. She drifted from me and frowned towards anyone who might have seen that I suppose.

At our place, we were overtaken by a roommate, whose mood couldn´t have been more unlike. Ruby was sitting on a rotating chair, staring at the window with an open mouth. She turned to us in one impetuous movement

"You won´t believe, how much they are digging me! I took them through my experience, showed them a few tricks, and now I´m co-lector for Submission and they will consider me to make me the same for Lovemaking! You know what I should be? President of the room! President of the rooooom!" She spun on the chair four times wildly.

"Somebody played in the right kind of movies," said Claudia, irritated and jealous. She took off the strap harness and laid down resignedly in her truly natural state.

"Alice would be the best president of us five", I praised the absent one.

Ruby´s pudgy cheeks released only the dishonest laughter.

"I think she can only draw the screwing."

Yeah, she is making obscenities with her hands, not the pussy, I thought. That would be my way.

"Claudia, you should wear your Lovemaking outfit. Alice and Pat might not be here, but maybe they just turned out to be difficult to deal with. The breaks here tend to be not long. "

"As if I was in a hurry to repeat yesterday."

She was still avoiding specifics and not even the most shameless of us (Ruby) had the boldness to ask. I was changing in the bathroom, hidden from her sight, as I would flee from the guy´s gaze. I was looking for a way to appease the image of wonderful, but disappointed Peter´s eyes and reconcile with a growing shadow of my future lover. Claudia was somebody who wasn´t going to provide support or sympathy. Ruby and Patricia weren´t in the monogamy club and Alice simply wasn´t here for me at this moment.

My coping, free of the mask, could use a full array of senses, so I employed my small reserve spiritual side. The facet of personality one doesn´t usually think about in the normal ride through life until she hits a dead end and she starts to think if she can bypass it by koan. My grandparents had a small Buddha statue and they compulsively stroked it before every day of farmwork. Which is not Buddhism, it´s just magic. At the moment you somehow try to live according to the doctrine, you will learn that it´s a manual of tricks on how to fizzle out the negativity in your life, and when you get the gist, you can come up with your specific tricks. Mine was to stop worrying about myself at the beginning, then to identify with the empty space that is separating me and every other object, limits their form. It brings me some peace and concentrates me on what I do, even if it´s just bending down over the lavatory. The potential disgrace stops being what I think it is and it becomes what I will be able to reduce it into.

Claudia was heavily stressed. Mine strategy wouldn´t be easily translatable for someone with inner restlessness so high. Maybe she would like to meet someone I befriended this morning.

Ruby welcomed the wardens as soon as they honored us with their presence. Claudia kept flaunting her undressed form and pissed-off grimace.

"Lady, your presence is highly demanded elsewhere."

Claudia contemned politeness from such people and never responded, joined our squad unmoved by it.

"Where are we going?" The confusion finally broke her.

"Today you have also a short theoretical lecturing."

The male officer behind the desk didn´t want to open the new door for us unless we all have undergone something called "The Whoring Ceremony". This isn´t an issue for Claudia and Ruby, but I had no idea. So they gave them a small figure and let us repeat an idiotic ritual from yesterday. I mind the saliva, not the out-of-the-world pledge.

"Haven´t heard any pride. You sound like a typical snob."

She must have stood on the threshold of the just-opened area. The wardens surrounding the lady of darker complexion and colorful eyeliner might have been her bodyguards instead. Agatha, the grand prostitute, has looked in my way and I replied: "I will be proud when I can sit with you."

Agatha had kinder words for Ruby.

"We just certified you, a little dumpling. Come down, we are both co-lectors and we will finally heat the ice queens."

Claudia with me had still a lot of choice in empty seats of the spacious lecture hall. This is one hundred percent going not to be so erudite subject as economics, we students usually went through this on parties... The flow of inmates was continuously adding the red color of underwear to the brown of the seatings. Evidently, we were expected to chain our legs and leave the key on the armrest´s pommel, so it was there just for show. Normally, I would either choose a place randomly or choose from the small selection of familiar faces. Now I intended to foster a relationship with the girls of Staceyroom.

The Mud Queen sat on the top with Jenine, the merry misandrist. Therese was on the other side of Thompson looking to the door they must have come by. I introduced Claudia and they all acted happily as if she was a newly imported survivor in a dying wasteland. Stacey gave me a wink when we placed the keys back. I like the girl. She may have destroyed my panties and showed the treasure to the masses, but who here cares about modesty?

She pushed her hand towards me and out of the blue, she did an inviting gesture with a forefinger and two times with a thumb. Then three times with forefinger. Forefinger, thumb, forefinger, forefinger. Short and the long. Is this a Morse code? I had to shake my head. Stacey unfolded her fingers naturally and started to scratching some spots on her lower legs.

Ruby and Agatha down below put into the operation portable microphones, sang a silly chant, and swung up on a bar chairs, awaited there by a slender guy with a full beard. The man they joined introduced himself as Dr. Beck, the sexologist.

"The notion number one, possibly number zero," he said, "is that our lecture is about your partner´s pleasure, not yours..."

Against all assumptions of self-preservation, one inmate, a muscle woman with a pierced lip, rise and answered.

"Then-go-fuck-your-self"

I know I was smiling and touching an aura of retribution to come as if I were the cheeky culprit, my eyes forged together to the place where she still stood. Jenine uttered a sigh in audible adoration. I haven´t registered Stacey´s voice and Claudia got out of her teeth sound akin to "Mymymy."

Nobody supported the rebel directly. I only heard a faint rattling of chain that one could understand as such. The wardens, as I realized, were examining more the after effect than the starting person.

Agatha took the microphone.

"We thought that we won´t need to teach you that ill manners won´t get you anywhere. But now we must tell you about the newly decided punishment. Whoever disrupts the theoretical part of Lovemaking will be given to the practical tutor for the whole night. Following transgressions will lead to more typical sanctions."

Once more sitting, the muscle woman seemingly stopped to challenge the lecture. Although she was imprisoned as I was, this kind of discipline made me ponder, who will be punished by her being with the guest until the morning.

The lecture used the holoprojector and the screen extensively and it showed a female image from face to the entire body. Separate phases helped Beck to illustrate the sexiest elements of the glance and the posture. Something I´m sure most of the women needed yesterday.

Needed? That´s rubbish, we don´t need that, it´s just that this schedule is impractical.

Striptease advice shows some wisdom. I and Peter have made love only two times yet, but I tried to make the atmosphere before unforgettable. But I don´t know how would I make my breasts bounce...

Something I wouldn´t be able to do was replaced by something I detested as an idea - not coming unless allowed to. That was taking too much from my individuality. I have intended to defer to my husband from the get-go, as that usually leads to harmony if he is nice. But that didn´t mean I couldn´t outline a career of my own or feeling my emotions and body as I decided. That wouldn´t be a crime against the marriage. The course won´t be short. I´m longing for an orgasm pretense subject.

The digital menu in the air displayed a new item to play.

Ruby waved her microphone and stood exactly under the center of the hologram, like the overgrown, but still childish version of a little Shirley Temple.

"Fortunate ladies, I was today promoted to be part of our education team and what´s more, I can present to you part of my very own filmography that will tell you something important about passion and ability to accommodate different tastes in bed. Here comes Five Big Sailor Boys!

More than I could hope for. Floating images of both gender´s bodies in the most scandalous action, one of them being my vexing acquaintance. Thirty-eight minutes of the basic idea that friends are back from the sea and found only one hooker. They do it rough, gently, mechanically, creatively, and finally outright roleplay. The fantasy inside the fantasy. The closing credits are turned off and Ruby dictates the names of substances she used for the shooting.

Back
Top Bottom