The renovation and the Succubus

Go to CruxDreams.com

Loinclothslave

slave to the whip

The renovation and the Succubus​

With thanks to Succubusgarima for setting up the scenario....

On a pleasant day I was out for a walk on a very nice morning, enjoying exploring without a care in the world. Soon I would return home to my wife for a delicious breakfast..

I went along a familiar street and was struck by a sudden change!

An old mansion was newly renovated, my curiosity is piqued. Certain it had been a ruin only days ago, and with no memory of seeing renovations occur, it seems odd. Outside the steps to it’s entrance, there is a sign clearly indicating an erotic invitation. Normally I would ignore cat houses but for some unfathomable reason today the temptation was hypnotic- resistance felt futile. Seeing her at an upstairs window I feel a frisson of fear, and any thoughts of not entering leave me.

The door looked ancient. As I lift it, the knocker of heavy iron squeaked and groans as if not used in decades. I rap it down it to make a deep melodious knock sound, so deep I felt it shake my very core. It invoked a feeling of dreadful terror yet fleeing was no longer an option.

A vision of dark beauty opens the door. Dressed in the sheerest silk that hid nothing but accentuated everything I am enthralled by your intoxicating beauty. You beckon me to enter and I can’t resist, despite a nameless fear. I should flee, all thoughts of breakfast with my pretty wife are swept from my mind. I don’t know why a beautiful woman inviting me to cross the threshold is threatening and ignore my terror to cross inside.

You click your fingers, and the door slams shut with a boom of finality! I want to speak, and gaze into the your eyes of darkest deep brown. So deep I am lost into them yet flecked so it appears a fire dances within your irises. You raise a finger to your lips, hissing “ssssshhhhh”

You beckon me to a strange room filled with ancient devices which I don’t recognise or study. Without another sound you seduce me to a stone table. I cannot resist, my heart beats like it needs to escape my rib cage. Somewhere inside me I have a panicked fear, but it seems so far away. You grab my hands, and place them upon your magnificent brown body. I feel your cool skin, unable to resist running my hands over your body... you place me onto the table and click your fingers!

A feeling of malice grips me, I hear the sound of clinking chains, my clothes are ripped apart and a tiny skirt appears about my waist. The chains move as if alive, linking to steel cuffs that appear about my wrists and ankles - binding me. At the last, a steel collar is about my neck.

Choosing a vicious whip you stand over me and strike! “Welcome to your doom, you did not know it but you were always my slave, and you shall now be mine forever more!”

As you begin to lash me cruelly, all thoughts of past life leave me. I exist now only to serve as a complete thrall, desiring only you and your harsh treatment.

“Yes mistress, teach me my place beneath your boot!”

My torture is long and heavy. I never imagined such pain. Every tool imaginable is at your disposal and so many inflicted upon my living flesh! I never felt so turned on, when you finally take me I am covered in your marks, and we both scream in a perfect climax!

“Welcome to my world of unimaginable pain, slave. Your pain and seed sustain me, and I have the power to make you live! You will suffer my torments and refill my lifeblood every day! Forever!!”

I was now enslaved to a Succubus! Her magic would heal my wounds every morning, so that she may torture me again, taking my seed. There was no time limit except if she misses a day. Then my soul will be released as she becomes incorporeal - to serve both herself and her masters in Hell!

As I became aware of my doom, there was but one thing to say,

“I am your slave!”

FIN

Back
Top Bottom