The Reparation Farm

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
It's morning; I hear the door open and the Boss man walks in , he says " I had an offer for you that I can't turn down . I sold you to the Reparation Farm, you will be picked up shortly by Mr. Tree and taken there, but you will be mine for the next hour"

He ties me to the bed spread eagle and orders me to suck his cock, he is soon hard and climbs on top of me, he pushes inside and pounds away , I can barely breath his thrusts are deep and the weight of him on top of me , I turn my head to the side and gasp for air. He just continues pounding inside me like a jack hammer for several minutes, he pulls out and then pushes inside my butt, he pounds it even harder, my ass is on fire from the brutal pounding, it seems to go on forever. He finally pulls out and shoots his load in my mouth.

He gets dressed smiles and says, "I'm going to miss you" he unties me and leaves saying "Mr. Tree will be here soon”...

-Kathy Summers

In the office of Chancellor Despard Wragg III Professor Moore is offered two options. She can be the ‘decoration’ for the UVM commencement ceremony…

barb UMV COMMENCE.jpg

…or be sent to the Reparation Farm for five years. She asks why she is the only faculty member that gets such assignments. Chancellor Wragg answers honestly (with a touch of lust) “There is no staff that has a ‘tight little’ like yours, Professor Moore.”

Barb w chancellor.jpg

I cannot argue that point. I have a fine ass! I ask Chancellor Wragg how I could end up at the Reparation Form since selection in random. He smiles and says “Have you ever wondered how I have won the national lottery three times?”

I am doomed whether I agree or not. Five years beats dying on a cross I rationalize…

-Barb Moore

Tree

IMG_1350.JPG No one would ever accuse UVM of skimping on pomp and ceremony at commencement. The Board of Regents know what they are doing. Crucifying a faculty member like me has always delighted the alumn and filled the coffers.

IMG_1351.JPG On the other hand, as Ttee has written so eloquently, no faculty member has a "tight little" quite like mine ... so why waste it rubbing up and down against a splintery piece of Arkansas pine while I writhe nakedly in front of the entire commencement ceremony when I can shake it in front of my Dean and hopefully fanagle myself a better deal.

What's a reparation farm anyway? Is there any fine print involved?

View attachment 493708 No one would ever accuse UVM of skimping on pomp and ceremony at commencement. The Board of Regents know what they are doing. Crucifying a faculty member like me has always delighted the alumn and filled the coffers.

View attachment 493709 On the other hand, as Ttee has written so eloquently, no faculty member has a "tight little" quite like mine ... so why waste it rubbing up and down against a splintery piece of Arkansas pine while I writhe nakedly in front of the entire commencement ceremony when I can shake it in front of my Dean and hopefully fanagle myself a better deal.

What's a reparation farm anyway? Is there any fine print involved?

'Google' it, Barb...

computer 15.jpg

I hear voices outside my door and 3 men walk into my room .1 of them throws me over his shoulders and carries me out of the house and out the gate .I see a car parked next to the stream and Mr. Tree standing next to it . The men carry me over to him.
Madiosi 2017-118-01-Kathy2.jpg
They place me in the car and we drive away , Tree says "don't worry Kathy you have friends at the farm" I wonder who else has been sent there.

Last edited by a moderator:
It should be explained the ‘Reparation Farm’ is not just one farm. There are three. One is in southern Georgia, another in west Kansas, and the third is in the Texas Permian Basin. They are all destitute hell-holes except for the oasis each farm has for the ‘plantation masters’ and the guests quarters. The ‘guests’ are actually paying customers that finance the Reparation Farms that use the women slaves. The female guests were the worst for the slaves.

whip 032.jpg

Four times a year women are ‘randomly’ select to serve a five year incarceration. The selection is not as random as advertised. The computer tends to put a finger on the side of looks, education, and wealth. It will also consider donations made to the ‘Sons and Daughters of Slaves’ by husbands who have become bored with their young ‘trophy brides’. The women that had the most desirable ‘attributes’, were better educated, and whose ‘sugar daddy’ made large donations to the ‘Sons and Daughters of Slaves’ were regularly more ‘randomly’ selected. And then those like Kathy Summers would be bonus as they were accepted with no questions asked and only the cost of a $1000 ‘finer’s fee’ and a stamp and envelope to notify the next of kin that she would be spending the next 5 years of her young life at a reparation farm.

Round-up Day arrives and the new reparation slaves are picked up not knowing they had been selected. Somehow the media knew and were there to cover their arrests. Some scenes were rather touching as the women tearfully said goodbye to family and friends.

perp walk 69.jpg

The rich bride of a Silicon Valley mogul comforts her stepdaughter that is older than she before her stepdaughter is picked saying “You can do this, girl, and maybe learn to call me ‘Mom’!”

les 133.jpg

Chancellor Emeritus has Professor Barb Moore paraded through the streets of the twin cities of the blue state on her way to the van that will take her to the Reparation Farm.

perp walk 53.jpg

She is blindfolded and put in the van where she says (with expletives deleted) “I cannot believe that son of a bitch Wragg did this to me again!”

Next to her a blindfolded and handcuffed woman says “Please tell me you are not Barb and you did not agree to do this!”

Siss, is that you?”

-Professor Barbara Moore

Tree

I knew it was coming but expecting to lose your freedom is not the same as the day you surrender it. I am not a professor any more…

I am now a reparation slave…

slave trade 067.jpg

I wonder where Kathy is. I have been told she has been taken. I sit through ‘orientation’. That is me third from your right.

slave orientation....jpg

A slave is brought out and she is VERY pregnant.

rf 010.jpg

The voice over the speakers tells us “If you do not obey every order you will become breeding stock after your five years you have been consigned here. After that you will become a milk cow for an additional five years. Are there any questions?”

I am so screwed

-Barb Moore

Tree

Goodnight all

IMG_1357.JPG This has got to be a Tree thread. How do I know? I am naked and humiliated. That's how!

IMG_1358.JPG If I am third from the right, that must be Siss next to me, second from the right. Tree better watch out. The two of us together spells trouble with a capital "T".

View attachment 493811 This has got to be a Tree thread. How do I know? I am naked and humiliated. That's how!

View attachment 493812 If I am third from the right, that must be Siss next to me, second from the right. Tree better watch out. The two of us together spells trouble with a capital "T".
Siss is less than happy you dragged her into this mess... It could be a plot twist in the making!!!!

slave orientation....jpg Mr.Tree and I arrive at the farm . He leads me to a room where I see several women kneeling ."He says listen carefully"

The voice over the speakers says "If you don't obey every order you will become breeding stock after your five years you have been consigned here . after that you will become a milk cow for an additional five years . Are there any questions?"

slave orientation....jpg 1_0.jpg The voice continues on to say " Now stand and form a line " The women all stand and Mr.Tree leads me over to the end of the line . I see A familiar face , it's Barb.

Kathy Summers is in the slave grading facility with three other slaves. We should check in with her…

Some dumb fuck grabs my cheeks and says “Nice teeth.”

slave inspect 002.jpg

He runs his hand over my belly and tells me “We need to tighten this gut up but that won’t take long.”
slave inspect 004.jpg

“No one has complained about my belly before” I protest.

“I have no doubt but the difference is you were giving this cunt away and we are selling it” he replies.

slave inspect 003.jpg

It is not exactly the line I could be convinced to go on a date with him…

-Kathy Summers

He goes down the line and finds Nancy. As he did Kathy he grabs her jaw and asks “Are these tits real or just the ‘inflate to 30 pounds’ type?

slave inspect 008.jpg

Nancy replies by spitting on him and shouting “Fuck you!”

slave inspect 007.jpg

The other overseer laughs and fondles Nancy while saying “I think this bitch just volunteered for tomorrow’s ‘shrinkage’ demonstration."

slave inspect 006.jpg

“What is that” Nancy asks.

“You will find out in due time” he snarls before he turns his attention to the blonde. “You look like you got shortchanged with udders.”

slave inspect 001.jpg

“My breasts look fine when my arms aren’t stretched over my head” Siss replies.

“Maybe, but we can make them bigger with a round of breeding” he says. ‘God, no’ Siss thinks but wisely says nothing.

They turn their attention to the last slave. The overseer says “Welcome to the Reparations Farm, Professor Moore. I am told you were sent here to research the Farm system. Let’s get one thing straight right now. You aren’t here to observe but to experience what a reparation slave’s life is like. That means you are subject to the same treatment and punishment as any other slave here. Do you understand that?”

Begrudgingly Barb says “Yes.”
slave inspect 005.jpg

“One other thing; to all of you if you are addressing anyone but another slave it is with ‘Sir’ or ‘Ma’am’. If you forget it is a dozen lashes at the whipping station. You cunts got that?”

Tree

“One other thing; to all of you if you are addressing anyone but another slave it is with ‘Sir’ or ‘Ma’am’. If you forget it is a dozen lashes at the whipping station. You cunts got that?”

Tree

Ummmmm ... Yes, sir!

(sticking my tongue out as soon as he turns his back;))

wink.png
Tree , don't you remember how flexible I can be?;)

Last edited:
The new reparation slaves are awakened to their first full day at the farm with the clang of their cell doors electrically unlock and open. Over speakers a voice booms “Good morning, slaves. Step out of your cells and form a dual line. When the light at the end corridor is turned on turn and follow the overseer. You will be introduced to the plantation master who will explain the rules you will live by until Thursday, May 5, 2022. This is the last time you will be reminded you do not speak unless spoken to and when addressed by any of the staff you will conclude your response with ‘Sir’ or ‘Ma’am’. Please proceed.”

It is my favorite day. I truly love giving the orientation speech to the newer batch of slaves.

gunner 011.jpg

The women line up in a drab grey auditorium and are ordered to stand with their feet a foot apart, shoulders back, and arms by their sides. The overseer says into the microphone “Slaves, I introduce you to the plantation master, Gunner.”

I walk to the podium, adjust the microphone, and cheerfully say “Good morning slave cunts.”

After a brief pause one of the women says “Good morning, sir” followed by a rumble of oft-timed calls of ‘Good morning, sir’. I sigh and say “That was quite sloppy. Let’s try again. Good morning, slave cunts!”

They were pretty close to in unison the second try. I continue saying “I know many of you feel it is unfair that you have been randomly selected do be in our company for five years. Without delving too deeply into history my ancestors wondered how they ended up slaves in this great land and were not freed until 1865. Why in many states us niggers couldn’t vote, drink from the same drinking fountain, or eat at the same diner counter as your parents and grandparents. Imagine that.

“So you have come to the reparation farm the same way my ancestors became slaves. Most of you were randomly pick as my ancestors were. Some of you- I hate to tell you- are here because you main squeeze (husband or ‘significant other’) wanted a break from you lily white asses to see if the grass is greener elsewhere without going through a much more costly divorce than what they had to put up to get you selected.

“It ain’t fair but that is life. You bitches are mine now for five years. For the most part if you behave well you will leave fine and have a new view of the world. If you misbehave you will be punished along with a slave that did nothing wrong. So cunts, take care of each other.

“We make our money here renting cabins to guests that can use you as they please as long as they don’t devalue your bodies. You will serve them the best you can or suffer the consequences. And if you dare to resist an overseer or worse yet any of my black brothers of my staff you will regret the day you did so.

“By the way, I like white slave cunts with long hair but if you dare to cover your tits again at an assembly you will spend the next 5 years with your head shaved. Is that understood?”

Before the assembled slaves could answer one named Kathy Summers yells “Yes sir! But I need to know should I push my hair back or leave my arms at my side as ordered?”
slave train 060.jpg

“Good question, slave cunt. I want her in my quarters tonight to discuss the options but for now you will and the others will go with the overseers to the yard for further instructions” I say. Overall it looks like a good batch of inductees.

-Gunner

Tree

The only new inductee not assembled in the yard is Nancy, the new slave cunt with ‘enhanced’ tits. She has already been told she will demonstrate what ‘shrinkage” means but doesn’t know what it means. With the reparation slaves assembled in the yard Nancy is about to be out of the cell block. The head overseer grabs her neck and asks “Should we cut her fake tits off before or after this cunt is hanged?”

slave capture 7.jpg

“Hanged? You can’t do this to me! I have done nothing to deserve this” Nancy cries.

“I think you do. Remember when you spat on me and yelled ‘fuck you’?”

“I didn’t know the rules. Please don’t do this to me. I will be good” Nancy cries.

“It’s a bit late for you, Nancy” the overseer says as he shoves a pair of .25 inch hypodermic needles into each of her silicon-filled breasts draining the pouches in her tits. Nancy is brought out to the courtyard where she sees the gallows and realizes they really are going to hang her. She breaks loose from the overseers but does not get very far.

prison 157 A.jpg

Soon she is standing on the gallows, noosed, and about to be hanged with her silicon-filled tits mostly drained.

hang 372.jpg

The new reparation slaves gasp as the platform drops away and Nancy’s neck stretches and breaks.

z32- done jpeg.jpg

“I treated her with mercy” I declare. “If you are hanged or cause a slave to be hanged it will not be that swift. This is what is known as ‘shrinkage’ in the slave trade. Centuries ago when my ancestors were brought here the slave traders considered a ten percent loss of slaves on the journey a success. I would hope your class has a better ‘graduation’ rate but will not mourn if you do not. Now does one of you wish to volunteer to demonstrate the whipping station?”

None do but as I turn away Barbara Moore flips me the finger and says “Yeah right, you fucker.”

prison 194 a.jpg

Perhaps I should have told the yard is well microphoned and covered with cameras. I turn to the assembled slaves and say “Barbara Moore has generous agreed to volunteer. Overseers, bind her!”

-Gunner

Tree

Back
Top Bottom