The Reparation Farm

Go to CruxDreams.com
11:00 AM CDT (-6 GMT) at the Repartations Farm outside of Hooker, Oklahoma…

Tree drives an UTV up the back of the mound. Out of sight of the slave compound he picks up an air rifle and fires a dart into Theresa’s ass. He puts the gun down and drives up to her. She is under more duress than ever the cross could offer. She looks down at him and asks what is going on.

View attachment 508795

Tree looks around and sees the fried RR Video cables and says “You are getting the Mr. Wu/Messaline treatment.”

“What the fuck is that?”

“It means you will die to live another day” Tree says.

“What does that mean” Theresa asks.

Tree says nothing.

Theresa would soon ‘die’ just as Messa did in ‘Plans go awry’.

She would be nursed back to health and wouldn’t join Barb and Kathy in the burial pit that day.

There was one small complication from her escape from the cross. Theresa is pregnant. She refused to identify the father. How could she after being used by the overseers and plantation masters? They are exempt from DNA tests anyway.

She hires a lawyer to name her baby.

“I want this girl named after the women I was crucified with” she tells him. “I want her named ‘Kathleen Barbara Summers.”

“Hell, I can do that. Where do you want the hymens?”

“Don’t you mean the ‘hyphens’” Theresa asks wondering what kind of buffoon she had hired (the attorney is T. H. Tree).

Almost to moment she was crucified nine months ago Theresa would give birth to a healthy girl who indeed would be named Kathleen Barbara Summers, or ‘Kathy’.

We will have to look in on her a few decades from now…

The End

T
I have to say, you have a real talent for writing the parts where the girls hang from the cross waiting for death. The last few sections could stand on their own and be a great story on their own. Nicely done. :beer:
Powerful, emotional, and erotic stuff. :very_hot::clapping::clapping:

I have to say, you have a real talent for writing the parts where the girls hang from the cross waiting for death. The last few sections could stand on their own and be a great story on their own. Nicely done. :beer:
Powerful, emotional, and erotic stuff. :very_hot::clapping::clapping:
Thank you sir. Though it will be a new thread we will be jumping forward in time to check on Theresa and daughter as she comes of age...

Back
Top Bottom