The Slave Market

Go to CruxDreams.com
I think I’m the shy one in the middle.
well, we're all keeping our heads humbly bowed - but I'm at the back, the only slavegirl who knows she must keep her legs wide apart!

well, we're all keeping our heads humbly bowed - but I'm at the back, the only slavegirl who knows she must keep her legs wide apart!

I'd be tempted to buy you and Barb just for the contrast. One has her legs wide apart, the other never shuts her mouth

(ducks to avoid incoming)

mark_GTA345.jpg
(artist gta345 on DevArt)

@Barbaria1 , @mp5stab, me, @fat slave girl - Barb's looking insolent, yet sexy as usual, mp5 and FSG making an effort to present their bodies well - I'm a bit anxious, that skull's a reminder of what can happen if a girl isn't sold by the time the sun's burning ...

Last edited:
AND BIDDING AGAINST A BUYER HOLDING A LARGE SHARP SCYTHE DOESN'T GIVE YOU ANY PAUSE, EH? INTERESTING. :devil:
You don't need to bid ... that skull in front of me is a sign, you've put in an offer for me that they can't refuse :eek:

mark_GTA345.jpg
(artist gta345 on DevArt)

@Barbaria1 , @mp5stab, me, @fat slave girl - Barb's looking insolent, yet sexy as usual, mp5 and FSG making an effort to present their bodies well - I'm a bit anxious, that skull's a reminder of what can happen if a girl isn't sold by the time the sun's burning ...
I ALWAYS make an effort to present my naked body well! Thank you for the lovely image and words!

Back
Top Bottom