The Slave Market

Go to CruxDreams.com
never knew about the deleted Jabba scene
Lucky devil! :p

Gor books never appealed to me
I’ll be the first to admit they’re not well written. But there are some incredible bdsm scenes that I will always remember, the stories are usually quite exciting, and as an imagined universe it has scale and variety, with languages and lore and all that good stuff
This is why I look down on book adaptions!
Indeed! Me too.. I see there’s a new trailer for Asimov’s “Foundation” tv series.. hard to tell whether it will be any good but I strongly doubt it. (Sorry, off topic)

389_450.jpg
This is a position adopted by new slaves to teach them humility, and to show how well they have been trained into new roles. Deprived of all clothing, except for a chain unceremoniously locked around their necks to mark them as propethy, they accept that they are no longer free women, as they are reduced to bare female flesh..

tumblr_o7h8v4CkVz1rx7eu1o1_400.jpg
This one still hasn't been properly trained yet, so she is restrained. As she is unable to cover up, and is forced to leave her naked body openly on display, she grows accustomed to the idea that naked, she must always be made available.

Last edited:
This was to be the highest paying gig I ever had. The client said he needed four elite glamour models for a project, and so he was given four of the hottest girls in the business.

We were flown to a beautiful exotic location in a third-world country. Sure, I had heard the rumors about "white slavery" in this strange land, but I figured they were only that - dumb rumors. But within minutes of the plane landing I overheard one of our hosts muttering something about how we were going make him rich. And that very evening we found ourselves on a stage, being sold as sex slaves.

We did indeed make him very rich.

(The artist: https://www.deviantart.com/pfefferschwarz)

Attachments

• glamour sold.JPG
    glamour sold.JPG
    108.5 KB · Views: 479
Back
Top Bottom