The Submission of the Widow Cavendish

Go to CruxDreams.com
Part 3 - A Whipping

It was closer to 10 than 11 of the clock when I rode into the town the next day, and it was as hot as it was the day before, with not a breath of wind. The Widow Cavendish would certainly have her share of suffering in any case, but in this heat it would be all the worse.

I tied my horse to the rail at the front of the courthouse, grabbed a canteen of water, and started around to the Eastern side, where the platform for both selling and dealing with slaves was situated. Before I reached the corner, the Sheriff came around it, fanning his head with a hat.

'Well met, Sir!' he said, as he saw me approach. 'I am just off to get myself some coffee whilst I can. If you are ready to take your place as my deputy, then please see Nate around the corner. We have set up some shade to the side of the platform for now, but I dare say Nate would like to refresh himself, having been out here all morning so far.'

'Of course, Sheriff, I'll gladly take watch whilst he does what he needs.'

He raised his fingers to his forehead in a form of a salute, and I took my leave, walking around the corner.

I couldn't help but stop as I rounded the building, my eyes drawn to the widow Cavendish. From this vantage point, I could see her left hand side, tied as she was with hands affixed to the whipping post, above her head, her back facing away from the building. She was no longer in black, instead wearing what looked like an off white chemise or shift, her hair disheveled, and hanging down around the side of her face.

As I got closer, I could see that the sun and the heat were having their way with her, for the chemise was sticking to her damply, the sweat making it translucent. The shade cloth was on the far side of the platform, and so I had to go around her back to reach it, and I thrilled at seeing that the chemise was her only clothing, her arse clearly showing where it stuck to her.

Nate was glad to get away for some time, as even with the shade, he looked worse for wear. Before he left, he pointed to a small bucket by the side of the platform.

'Water for the prisoner. There's a ladle in the bucket so you can serve her.'

I nodded and he went off, leaving me alone with the prisoner, except for a slow, steady stream of passers-by, who I knew would be looking over for now, but who would be in the crowd come noon.

I grabbed the bucket, and mounted the platform, wandering around to the front of the sweating Mrs Cavendish. Her head was hanging down, her brunette hair hanging down before her face. The chemise was missing some buttons down the front, revealing a section of her chest and cleavage, and I could see the sweat that coated her, dripping down between small, high breasts. I couldn't help but mutter 'Magnificent...: under my breath.

She stirred at this, lifting her head, so I coughed and held the bucket up for her to see. She nodded, and I held the label to her lips, letting her drink a couple of bowls, before she dropped her head again, with not a word being said.

-*-

It was getting close to an hour later when the Sheriff and Nate returned, along with another gentleman who carried a multi-tailed whip at his belt. I had spent the intervening time stood off to one side of the platform, where I could look at Mrs Cavendish's face through the sweat soaked curtain of her hair, anticipating how she would look after noon, naked and striped by the whip.

There was something else happening as well. Most of the time, Mrs Cavendish had her eyes closed, but every now and then her eyes fixed on me. I was expecting a look of hatred, but instead, I got a look I hadn't seen since India, and some of the women I had been with there. Fear yes, but also anticipation. As soon as she noticed I was looking, however, she would drop her face again.

The gentleman with the whip was introduced as a local overseer for a plantation, someone who knew how to wield the whip, and as he went off to one side to prepare his arm, I noticed that the area in front of the platform was starting to fill with people.

The Sheriff approached and handed me a small leather bag with straps on either side. 'Your job, Sir, will be to prepare the prisoner for the whipping, then stand on the other side of her, facing her. She will be given 25 strokes, or until she passes out, which ever happens first.'

He indicated the bag. 'You will gag her with this, and then strip her of her clothing, just the same way as if she was an escaped slave.'

I nodded severely, but inside I was smiling. At that vantage point, I could make certain of my.... suspicions, as to what was going through her thoughts.

At Noon, the Judge came around the corner, dressed in his robes. He mounted the platform, and held up his hands to silence the hubbub of conversation that had been going on for some time now.

'Gentlemen and Ladies, we are here to see justice done, as befitting the actions of one who wants to abolish the state of slavery. The Widow Cavendish is henceforth no more than the n---s that she wished to aid, despite the laws of this land. She will be whipped, will ride a rail along the pike, and then will be sold to the highest bidder this evening.'

He turned to the Sheriff and simply said 'Proceed'

On this, I took up a position behind her, grasped the collar of the chemise at the back and pulled, tearing it from neck to hem in one easy movement, revealing her sweat slick back to the crowd. I circled in from of her, then ripped at both sleeves, until the whole garment fell as wet rags about her feet, as the crowd gasped, and in some cases whooped and hollered.

I reached up to her face, holding out the gag. 'Bite down on this. Don't let them hear you scream,' I said, and she opened up, allowing me to place it in her mouth, and the the straps around her head. As I finished, I looked down her body, seeing the movement of her chest as her breathing became more rapid, seeing the way her nipples became hard, and how the sweat was running over her stomach and down between her legs.

I stepped back, and set myself in a position to see her face, and again, I saw the look she had given me before, just before the first stroke whistled through the air and crashed across her back.

She tossed her head back, her hands pulling at the ropes holding her at the post. and the breath was driven out of her, but she didn't buckle, and I saw her steel herself for the next stroke, whilst a strange hush descended on the crowd.

The overseer was an expert with the whip, laying stroke after stroke in a slow, deliberate fashion, working his way up and down her her back and arse. By the 10th stroke, tears were mixed with the sweat that ran down her face, and her chest was heaving, as the air was driven out of her each time a blow landed.

As the count reached closer to 20, I could see her legs shaking, and she widened her stance, which caused her arms to stretch more, and her breasts to flatten against her chest a little. I noticed something else as well. She still swayed with each stroke, but I could see her push out with her hips, almost inviting the next stroke.

The overseer showed as little mercy to Mrs Cavendish as he would any escaped slave, and the final strokes were carefully placed as to wrap around her torso, snaking around to strike at her stomach and under her breasts, drawing trickles of blood from the cuts they left. At this, she screamed through the gag, and she scrabbled for purchase on the platform with her feet.

The overseer pulled out a knife, and cut the ropes that held her wrists to the post, and she slumped to her knees, her legs spread and her head and chest resting against the pole. I moved around her, seeing for the first time the mess of weals that crossed her back and arse, the trickles of blood and sweat that were now starting to snake around her torso, and drip into the platform beneath her.

Something else was dripping from her as well. From my vantage point, I could see threads of her own juices dripping from her cunt, and her inner thighs were slick with more than just sweat. As the noise of the crowd swelled again, I smiled to myself. Mrs Cavendish had a secret.

Nate came up with a large bucket of water, which he unceremoniously dumped on the Mrs Cavendish, and she moaned, then collapsed on her side, while the baying of certain members of the crowd grew louder. I caught snippets of conversation, whilst I worked to release the gag, snippets that declared that she had got what was coming to her, that she should get the same every morning for the rest of her life. I shut that out, leaning over and whispering into her ear as she lay on the platform.

'You bore that well... As if you were born to it...'

Part 3 - A Whipping

It was closer to 10 than 11 of the clock when I rode into the town the next day, and it was as hot as it was the day before, with not a breath of wind. The Widow Cavendish would certainly have her share of suffering in any case, but in this heat it would be all the worse.

I tied my horse to the rail at the front of the courthouse, grabbed a canteen of water, and started around to the Eastern side, where the platform for both selling and dealing with slaves was situated. Before I reached the corner, the Sheriff came around it, fanning his head with a hat.

'Well met, Sir!' he said, as he saw me approach. 'I am just off to get myself some coffee whilst I can. If you are ready to take your place as my deputy, then please see Nate around the corner. We have set up some shade to the side of the platform for now, but I dare say Nate would like to refresh himself, having been out here all morning so far.'

He raised his fingers to his forehead in a form of a salute, and I took my leave, walking around the corner.

I couldn't help but stop as I rounded the building, my eyes drawn to the widow Cavendish. From this vantage point, I could see her left hand side, tied as she was with hands affixed to the whipping post, above her head, her back facing away from the building. She was no longer in black, instead wearing what looked like an off white chemise or shift, her hair disheveled, and hanging down around the side of her face.

As I got closer, I could see that the sun and the heat were having their way with her, for the chemise was sticking to her damply, the sweat making it translucent. The shade cloth was on the far side of the platform, and so I had to go around her back to reach it, and I thrilled at seeing that the chemise was her only clothing, her arse clearly showing where it stuck to her.

Nate was glad to get away for some time, as even with the shade, he looked worse for wear. Before he left, he pointed to a small bucket by the side of the platform.

I nodded and he went off, leaving me alone with the prisoner, except for a slow, steady stream of passers-by, who I knew would be looking over for now, but who would be in the crowd come noon.

I grabbed the bucket, and mounted the platform, wandering around to the front of the sweating Mrs Cavendish. Her head was hanging down, her brunette hair hanging down before her face. The chemise was missing some buttons down the front, revealing a section of her chest and cleavage, and I could see the sweat that coated her, dripping down between small, high breasts. I couldn't help but mutter 'Magnificent...: under my breath.

She stirred at this, lifting her head, so I coughed and held the bucket up for her to see. She nodded, and I held the label to her lips, letting her drink a couple of bowls, before she dropped her head again, with not a word being said.

-*-

It was getting close to an hour later when the Sheriff and Nate returned, along with another gentleman who carried a multi-tailed whip at his belt. I had spent the intervening time stood off to one side of the platform, where I could look at Mrs Cavendish's face through the sweat soaked curtain of her hair, anticipating how she would look after noon, naked and striped by the whip.

There was something else happening as well. Most of the time, Mrs Cavendish had her eyes closed, but every now and then her eyes fixed on me. I was expecting a look of hatred, but instead, I got a look I hadn't seen since India, and some of the women I had been with there. Fear yes, but also anticipation. As soon as she noticed I was looking, however, she would drop her face again.

The gentleman with the whip was introduced as a local overseer for a plantation, someone who knew how to wield the whip, and as he went off to one side to prepare his arm, I noticed that the area in front of the platform was starting to fill with people.

The Sheriff approached and handed me a small leather bag with straps on either side. 'Your job, Sir, will be to prepare the prisoner for the whipping, then stand on the other side of her, facing her. She will be given 25 strokes, or until she passes out, which ever happens first.'

He indicated the bag. 'You will gag her with this, and then strip her of her clothing, just the same way as if she was an escaped slave.'

I nodded severely, but inside I was smiling. At that vantage point, I could make certain of my.... suspicions, as to what was going through her thoughts.

At Noon, the Judge came around the corner, dressed in his robes. He mounted the platform, and held up his hands to silence the hubbub of conversation that had been going on for some time now.

'Gentlemen and Ladies, we are here to see justice done, as befitting the actions of one who wants to abolish the state of slavery. The Widow Cavendish is henceforth no more than the n---s that she wished to aid, despite the laws of this land. She will be whipped, will ride a rail along the pike, and then will be sold to the highest bidder this evening.'

On this, I took up a position behind her, grasped the collar of the chemise at the back and pulled, tearing it from neck to hem in one easy movement, revealing her sweat slick back to the crowd. I circled in from of her, then ripped at both sleeves, until the whole garment fell as wet rags about her feet, as the crowd gasped, and in some cases whooped and hollered.

I reached up to her face, holding out the gag. 'Bite down on this. Don't let them hear you scream,' I said, and she opened up, allowing me to place it in her mouth, and the the straps around her head. As I finished, I looked down her body, seeing the movement of her chest as her breathing became more rapid, seeing the way her nipples became hard, and how the sweat was running over her stomach and down between her legs.

I stepped back, and set myself in a position to see her face, and again, I saw the look she had given me before, just before the first stroke whistled through the air and crashed across her back.

She tossed her head back, her hands pulling at the ropes holding her at the post. and the breath was driven out of her, but she didn't buckle, and I saw her steel herself for the next stroke, whilst a strange hush descended on the crowd.

The overseer was an expert with the whip, laying stroke after stroke in a slow, deliberate fashion, working his way up and down her her back and arse. By the 10th stroke, tears were mixed with the sweat that ran down her face, and her chest was heaving, as the air was driven out of her each time a blow landed.

As the count reached closer to 20, I could see her legs shaking, and she widened her stance, which caused her arms to stretch more, and her breasts to flatten against her chest a little. I noticed something else as well. She still swayed with each stroke, but I could see her push out with her hips, almost inviting the next stroke.

The overseer showed as little mercy to Mrs Cavendish as he would any escaped slave, and the final strokes were carefully placed as to wrap around her torso, snaking around to strike at her stomach and under her breasts, drawing trickles of blood from the cuts they left. At this, she screamed through the gag, and she scrabbled for purchase on the platform with her feet.

The overseer pulled out a knife, and cut the ropes that held her wrists to the post, and she slumped to her knees, her legs spread and her head and chest resting against the pole. I moved around her, seeing for the first time the mess of weals that crossed her back and arse, the trickles of blood and sweat that were now starting to snake around her torso, and drip into the platform beneath her.

Something else was dripping from her as well. From my vantage point, I could see threads of her own juices dripping from her cunt, and her inner thighs were slick with more than just sweat. As the noise of the crowd swelled again, I smiled to myself. Mrs Cavendish had a secret.

Nate came up with a large bucket of water, which he unceremoniously dumped on the Mrs Cavendish, and she moaned, then collapsed on her side, while the baying of certain members of the crowd grew louder. I caught snippets of conversation, whilst I worked to release the gag, snippets that declared that she had got what was coming to her, that she should get the same every morning for the rest of her life. I shut that out, leaning over and whispering into her ear as she lay on the platform.

She's not the only one who's sweaty after reading that! :very_hot::very_hot::very_hot::very_hot::very_hot:

Phenomenal chapter!

Part 3 - A Whipping

What is his motivation here? I suspect he’s going to enjoy this!

Oh that’s so erotic to me. Thin sweat-drenched fabric is so sexy. A shame she will be nude, in my head I’ll just imagine they rip the chemise to her waist! Yum!

-*-
Oohhhh, she heard him, alright. I won’t read ahead but I have a developing theory!

That look again, eh… hmmmm my theory confirmed perhaps?
The gentleman with the whip was introduced as a local overseer for a plantation, someone who knew how to wield the whip, and as he went off to one side to prepare his arm,
Oooh, he sounds magnificent! He’ll definitely wield the whip properly and severely. A recaptured slave deserves to suffer, as widow cavendish will soon learn. Miss Loinclothslave shall pretend to take her place whilst reading the next part! She’s dripping already from the anticipation!
I noticed that the area in front of the platform was starting to fill with people.

Only 25- white privilege! Should be a hundred!
:azote: :roflmao:
Strip only the top half, and hoik the remaining skirt so it is barely held by her hips, and exposing her butt cheeks!
I bet you were smiling, lecherous devil!

Miss loinclothslave tenses in anticipation, while her pussy is on fire!

I stepped back, and set myself in a position to see her face, and again, I saw the look she had given me before,
Yes, she sees you!
just before the first stroke whistled through the air and crashed across her back.
The magnificent crack as the leather swings into her trembling flesh!
Love her resilience, 24 to go!

Isn’t that the correct way for a slave to behave under the lash? Swaying to make Master’s aim easier, simpler to inflict greater pain!
The overseer showed as little mercy to Mrs Cavendish as he would any escaped slave,
Good! Miss loinclothslave is gushing at this concept!
and the final strokes were carefully placed as to wrap around her torso, snaking around to strike at her stomach and under her breasts, drawing trickles of blood from the cuts they left. At this, she screamed through the gag, and she scrabbled for purchase on the platform with her feet.
Ooooh, I can just picture it!!!
Sexiest vision in the world
Not from us! Many of us share this taboo!
Nate came up with a large bucket of water, which he unceremoniously dumped on the Mrs Cavendish, and she moaned, then collapsed on her side, while the baying of certain members of the crowd grew louder. I caught snippets of conversation, whilst I worked to release the gag, snippets that declared that she had got what was coming to her, that she should get the same every morning for the rest of her life.
What a wonderful idea!
I shut that out, leaning over and whispering into her ear as she lay on the platform.

That’s because she was indeed born for the whip! As for some of us!

Terrific chapter, thank you!

Part 4 - A Frank Discussion, and a Proposal.

It was some time later when I finally left town and rode out along the pike.

The Judge had closed the proceedings by the Courthouse, stating the first part of the sentence was complete. He thundered on for a while, declaring that the prisoner would now be taken to ride a rail, and that proceedings to sell the prisoner into slavery would start at 6pm.

Widow Cavendish was then unceremoniously picked up and placed into a wagon that Nate had driven to the side of the platform. Sheriff Calhoun climbed on board, turning to me before the wagon started off, to request my presence in the Afternoon, to help with the guarding of the prisoner before the auction.

I had simply nodded, before turning my back on the now dispersing crowd and heading back to my own horse, and heading to my own farm, where I busied myself in finding a pair of items I had brought back from India, which were now in the saddle bags that were behind me on the horse.

The turnpike was the main way in and out of town, heading to the next county to the West, and for most of the way out was fenced in both sides, with farm land on either side. It was out here, close to a large oak, that Mrs Cavendish was riding the rail.

I had seen someone ride what was called the Spanish Horse out in India, as a form of punishment , and this was almost exactly the same. She was clearly seen from the road as you approached, her back towards the town, her wrists tied together behind her back. She had one leg either side of a wooden plank, barely half an inch wide, part of the fencing along the road. She was a little distance from where Nate was resting under the tree in the wagon, but I could clearly see the sheen of sweat on her back.

Nate looked up as I got off my horse. 'Mr Richards. Sheriff Calhoun said you would be along in a spell.' He yawned

'Mr Roberts. Not much going on I see.' I unfastened my saddle bags and placed them over my shoulder.

'No Sir. I don't expect much until the crowd turns up to buy her. I've tried talking to the n--- lover, but ain't getting much out of her.

I looked at Nate. 'Go on back to town until later then, I'll stay here. Take my horse for now, and ride her back.'

He looked grateful. 'Thank you Sir. I will gladly do that.' He gathered his things, and soon was heading back along the road the way I had come.

I placed the saddle bags in the wagon, removed my jacket, then walked over to the sweating prisoner, a canteen in my hand.

As I got closer, I could see that she was leaning back somewhat, using her hands to brace herself, so her weight didn't rest as much on the tender flesh of her cunt, but between her arse cheeks. Her legs were held so that her toes just touched the ground, held there by ropes from her ankles, leading to pegs hammered into the ground.

I went around to her front, and once again marvelled at the sight of her. She must have worked hard on her farm after her husband had died, as there was a distinct musculature on display on her torso, shining with the sweat of the afternoon. She had her head down, but raised it as I coughed to get attention.

She licked dry lips. 'I am not interested in....Wait, you aren't Roberts...'

I bowed. 'Indeed not, Mrs Cavendish. My name is Richards, John Richards.'

'You were the man who stopped the....farmer at my trial.'

'Yes.' I took a small pull at the canteen, letting her hear the water slosh in it.

I could see the recognition carry on. 'You were the man at my...whipping...'

''Yes again.' I stepped closer to her, holding the canteen in my hand.

'Why are you here, Mr Richards? To gloat, to revel in my comeuppance as a Yankee?' She shifted slightly, an audible moan escaping her lips as the rail she was sat on dug in again.

I was standing next to her now, seeing the beads of sweat that dropped from her chin onto her chest. 'Would it surprise you that I also think the use of negros for labour is wrong?'

She looked at me with exhaustion in her face, but spoke with fire in her voice. 'If you disagree with slavery Sir, then why are you here?'

'I am here, because I find one form of slavery acceptable.' I looked her straight in the eyes. 'I believe there is one form of slavery you find acceptable as well...'

Her eyes grew wide, but then she looked away. 'I will say nothing more to you Sir...'

'Oh come now, Mrs Cavendish. There is no one here except you and I, and you are hardly in a position to leave.'

I retreated back a little. 'You may try to deny it, but I recognize the signs in you.' I took another drink from the canteen, deliberately leaving it unfastened, letting a little spill into the ground in front of her.

'I saw the look on your face after I ripped the chemise from your body. I saw the way you pushed back into the whip.' She was looking at me again now. ' I saw the way your own juices were dripping from your cunt....'

I saw the mix of emotions on her face, fear, anticipation, and something that looked like raw need.

'Would you like some water?' I sloshed a little more out from the canteen onto the ground. 'I believe you must be very thirsty...'

She nodded, seemingly afraid of what she might say.

'Then admit it. Admit to yourself, and to me, that you revelled in the pain and humiliation today, that you are still revelling in it...'

I held the canteen out, and slowly tipped it, letting a thin stream run onto the ground by her left foot.

'Sir.... ' her voice was quiet now, meek, but as soon as she said it, I stopped pouring. 'Sir.... I am ashamed, but you are right Sir. I want to be hurt...I want to be humiliated...:

I stepped forward again, and held the canteen to her lips.'Slowly now, there's plenty in here.'

She drank a couple of mouthfuls, running her tongue over her lips afterwards. 'Thank you, Mr Richards.'

I dropped the canteen, and raised my right hand to her face, using my thumb to wipe away tears that were starting to brim at her eyes.

'All I wanted was to help those who cannot help themselves, and now I am here..... What is to become of me...?'

I saw no need to mince words. Indeed, telling her exactly what I had heard could only aid me. 'I have heard some of the farmers declaring that they would treat you exactly how they feel you deserve. I imagine they would work you to death, whilst taking every opportunity to rape you.'

'Oh sweet Jesus.....'

I cupped her jaw, looking directly at her.

'There is an alternative....' I could see her eyes grow wide. 'I can feel the tension in the United States, Mrs Cavendish. This country is going to fly apart at the seams at some point in the future. I mean to sell up and leave for somewhere else. I could take you with me...'

'You mean to help me escape this...' I could see the hope in her eyes.

I held up my hand. 'No. I do not propose to leave in my stockinged feet in the middle of the night, and I do not mean to steal you away from whoever buys you this evening.'

I could see the hope start to gutter.

I stroked her jaw again, letting my finger trace a path through the film of sweat on her neck, and down onto her chest. 'I mean to purchase you myself, and treat you exactly as you need...'

Her mouth fell open and she inhaled sharply, but I could see her nipples grow even harder than they already were.

'Do not act so surprised, Mrs Cavendish. I already told you that I recognize the needs within you, and you admitted it yourself. I recognize what we might call your beast within, and I guarantee I can feed it.'

My finger had continued down her chest as I said this, over the fluttering muscles of her abdomen, until I reached the trimmed hairs that decorated her cunt. At this, she pulled her head back, moaning softly.

'Wh..what do you mmmm...propose...?'

'I want to test you, Mrs Cavendish. No one will be here for quite some time, and what I have in mind doesn't release you from this rail, just increases the severity of this punishment. If I have you right, I will be able to drive you to peaks of pleasure that you have never experienced. If I do, then I will buy you today, and I guarantee that I will not stint in such matters for the rest of our lives.'

'And if I say no?'

'I will still purchase you, but will send you on to New Orleans in a few days, to the offices of friends of mine.

Her face took on that look again. 'I.... agree to what you propose, though why would you not just tell the Judge and Sheriff that you want to purchase me outright?'

I slipped my finger even lower, gently flicking at the rock hard bean between her legs. 'Because you need humiliation, and I believe being sold, naked, and in chains, would be quite the humiliation, even if you know I will end up with you....' She trembled at this, and I felt moisture on the top of my finger.

'Shall we begin?'

The Judge had closed the proceedings by the Courthouse, stating the first part of the sentence was complete. He thundered on for a while, declaring that the prisoner would now be taken to ride a rail, and that proceedings to sell the prisoner into slavery would start at 6pm.

Widow Cavendish was then unceremoniously picked up and placed into a wagon that Nate had driven to the side of the platform. Sheriff Calhoun climbed on board, turning to me before the wagon started off, to request my presence in the Afternoon, to help with the guarding of the prisoner before the auction.

I had simply nodded, before turning my back on the now dispersing crowd and heading back to my own horse, and heading to my own farm, where I busied myself in finding a pair of items I had brought back from India, which were now in the saddle bags that were behind me on the horse.

The turnpike was the main way in and out of town, heading to the next county to the West, and for most of the way out was fenced in both sides, with farm land on either side. It was out here, close to a large oak, that Mrs Cavendish was riding the rail.

I had seen someone ride what was called the Spanish Horse out in India, as a form of punishment , and this was almost exactly the same. She was clearly seen from the road as you approached, her back towards the town, her wrists tied together behind her back. She had one leg either side of a wooden plank, barely half an inch wide, part of the fencing along the road. She was a little distance from where Nate was resting under the tree in the wagon, but I could clearly see the sheen of sweat on her back.

Nate looked up as I got off my horse. 'Mr Richards. Sheriff Calhoun said you would be along in a spell.' He yawned

'Mr Roberts. Not much going on I see.' I unfastened my saddle bags and placed them over my shoulder.

'No Sir. I don't expect much until the crowd turns up to buy her. I've tried talking to the n--- lover, but ain't getting much out of her.

I looked at Nate. 'Go on back to town until later then, I'll stay here. Take my horse for now, and ride her back.'

He looked grateful. 'Thank you Sir. I will gladly do that.' He gathered his things, and soon was heading back along the road the way I had come.

I placed the saddle bags in the wagon, removed my jacket, then walked over to the sweating prisoner, a canteen in my hand.

As I got closer, I could see that she was leaning back somewhat, using her hands to brace herself, so her weight didn't rest as much on the tender flesh of her cunt, but between her arse cheeks. Her legs were held so that her toes just touched the ground, held there by ropes from her ankles, leading to pegs hammered into the ground.

I went around to her front, and once again marvelled at the sight of her. She must have worked hard on her farm after her husband had died, as there was a distinct musculature on display on her torso, shining with the sweat of the afternoon. She had her head down, but raised it as I coughed to get attention.

'Yes.' I took a small pull at the canteen, letting her hear the water slosh in it.

'Why are you here, Mr Richards? To gloat, to revel in my comeuppance as a Yankee?' She shifted slightly, an audible moan escaping her lips as the rail she was sat on dug in again.

I was standing next to her now, seeing the beads of sweat that dropped from her chin onto her chest. 'Would it surprise you that I also think the use of negros for labour is wrong?'

She looked at me with exhaustion in her face, but spoke with fire in her voice. 'If you disagree with slavery Sir, then why are you here?'

'I am here, because I find one form of slavery acceptable.' I looked her straight in the eyes. 'I believe there is one form of slavery you find acceptable as well...'

Her eyes grew wide, but then she looked away. 'I will say nothing more to you Sir...'

'Oh come now, Mrs Cavendish. There is no one here except you and I, and you are hardly in a position to leave.'

I retreated back a little. 'You may try to deny it, but I recognize the signs in you.' I took another drink from the canteen, deliberately leaving it unfastened, letting a little spill into the ground in front of her.

'I saw the look on your face after I ripped the chemise from your body. I saw the way you pushed back into the whip.' She was looking at me again now. ' I saw the way your own juices were dripping from your cunt....'

I saw the mix of emotions on her face, fear, anticipation, and something that looked like raw need.

'Would you like some water?' I sloshed a little more out from the canteen onto the ground. 'I believe you must be very thirsty...'

'Then admit it. Admit to yourself, and to me, that you revelled in the pain and humiliation today, that you are still revelling in it...'

I held the canteen out, and slowly tipped it, letting a thin stream run onto the ground by her left foot.

'Sir.... ' her voice was quiet now, meek, but as soon as she said it, I stopped pouring. 'Sir.... I am ashamed, but you are right Sir. I want to be hurt...I want to be humiliated...:

I stepped forward again, and held the canteen to her lips.'Slowly now, there's plenty in here.'

She drank a couple of mouthfuls, running her tongue over her lips afterwards. 'Thank you, Mr Richards.'

I dropped the canteen, and raised my right hand to her face, using my thumb to wipe away tears that were starting to brim at her eyes.

'All I wanted was to help those who cannot help themselves, and now I am here..... What is to become of me...?'

I saw no need to mince words. Indeed, telling her exactly what I had heard could only aid me. 'I have heard some of the farmers declaring that they would treat you exactly how they feel you deserve. I imagine they would work you to death, whilst taking every opportunity to rape you.'

'Oh sweet Jesus.....'

'There is an alternative....' I could see her eyes grow wide. 'I can feel the tension in the United States, Mrs Cavendish. This country is going to fly apart at the seams at some point in the future. I mean to sell up and leave for somewhere else. I could take you with me...'

I held up my hand. 'No. I do not propose to leave in my stockinged feet in the middle of the night, and I do not mean to steal you away from whoever buys you this evening.'

I stroked her jaw again, letting my finger trace a path through the film of sweat on her neck, and down onto her chest. 'I mean to purchase you myself, and treat you exactly as you need...'

Her mouth fell open and she inhaled sharply, but I could see her nipples grow even harder than they already were.

'Do not act so surprised, Mrs Cavendish. I already told you that I recognize the needs within you, and you admitted it yourself. I recognize what we might call your beast within, and I guarantee I can feed it.'

My finger had continued down her chest as I said this, over the fluttering muscles of her abdomen, until I reached the trimmed hairs that decorated her cunt. At this, she pulled her head back, moaning softly.

'I want to test you, Mrs Cavendish. No one will be here for quite some time, and what I have in mind doesn't release you from this rail, just increases the severity of this punishment. If I have you right, I will be able to drive you to peaks of pleasure that you have never experienced. If I do, then I will buy you today, and I guarantee that I will not stint in such matters for the rest of our lives.'

'And if I say no?'

'I will still purchase you, but will send you on to New Orleans in a few days, to the offices of friends of mine.

Her face took on that look again. 'I.... agree to what you propose, though why would you not just tell the Judge and Sheriff that you want to purchase me outright?'

I slipped my finger even lower, gently flicking at the rock hard bean between her legs. 'Because you need humiliation, and I believe being sold, naked, and in chains, would be quite the humiliation, even if you know I will end up with you....' She trembled at this, and I felt moisture on the top of my finger.

'Oh sweet Jesus.....'

'And if I say no?'

'Shall we begin?'
Make her work as a pain slut whore at a brothel where she will be whipped by the sadist clients, fucked pissed etc... That's the only way to satisfy her, just I do

Part 5 - A True Masochist is Revealed

I went quickly to the wagon and grabbed the saddle bags, pausing for a moment to take a look at Mrs Cavendish from behind. She looked a little different than she had a while ago. She was still tied the same, but there was a cast to her shoulders, and her head was raised now, not slumped as before.

I walked back and placed the bags on the floor in her sight, opening the bags and pulling out items, placing them carefully on the floor.

'I spent some time in India in my past, where my interests in the female form in pain were awakened. As such, I purchased some things that I have kept with me since then, though I never found anyone to use them on.' I picked up some additional lengths of rope and crossed to stand next to Mrs Cavendish. 'I suspect this will never be an issue again.'

The first thing was the secure her to the rail, so she would not fall whilst I repositioned her legs and hands. This was done by using ropes I wrapped around her neck, the ends of which extended out both in front and behind her, which I tied off to the rail, using knots that I could easily pull on to increase the tension. I pulled on the front a little more than the back, and watched as Mrs Cavendish's hips rotated forwards, moving the contact point with the rail onto her most sensitive flesh, bringing an audible moan from her lips.

Her legs were next, the ropes to the legs that held her ankles untied, allowing me to bend her legs up and back, until I could tie her ankles to the rail. This left the pegs in the ground, and I used another pair of ropes from these to her knees, increasing the tension of all the ropes just enough to bury the rail deeper into her sweet cunt.

She was moaning again now, a long, low sound and I paused a moment before I tackled her arms. 'Reach into yourself. This pain is what you want, what you need. Ride it like you would a thoroughbred.'

She nodded, and she started to move her hips, rocking them forward and back, as she muttered 'Sweet Lord....' under her breath.

I moved quickly now, untying her arms and then retying them, wrist to opposite elbow, until they were folded behind her back just below her shoulder blades, pulling her shoulders back and bringing her rock hard nipples in to even greater focus.

I grabbed a pair of metal objects from the items I had placed, and raised one so Mrs Cavendish could focus on it.

'Jewelry was also something I saw in India, Many women there had pierced ears, and even nostrils, so delicate gold chains could be string from ear to nostril, looping under the cheek bones. It accentuated their beauty, and I may decide to do the same to you in time.' I turned the metal object around in my fingers. 'This will accentuate the beauty of other things'

The object was a steel ring, with four threaded rods sticking out at ninety degrees from each other. I turned one of the rods, and I could see Mrs Cavendish's surprise as a sharp needle like prong extended out towards the center of the space enclosed by the ring.

I reached for her right breast, placing the ring around her swollen nipple, and started to advance the rods, one by one, until each needle was pressing into, but not piercing that tender flesh. I looked up at her face, seeing her nostrils flare as the new sensations flooded through her.

I started on her left breast, until both nipples were adorned with steel. Mrs Cavendish was almost frantically riding the rail now, and I knew that I would pay any price to have this woman

I reached down with one hand, down to the now soaking fleece of her cunt. 'One final test, my slave...' I paused and she moaned as the import of that word hit home, 'one final test. You are now mine, body and soul. I want to hear you beg. I want to hear you beg me to hurt you, beg to allow you to spend...'.

'O....oh..sweet Jesus.... Please... Please... I nnnn....need you to hurt me.... Please....'

I reached with the other hand to one of the threaded rods.

'D...Do it! P...please Master....Please!'

I gave the rod a sharp turn, and she exploded as the needle pierced her nipple. She tossed her head back, screaming incoherently, a gush of liquid soaking my hand and shirt cuff, as I continued to play with her button, whilst she writhed and undulated on the rail, driving herself to plateau after plateau, until, with fresh sweat streaming down her chest, she slumped forward as much as the ropes would let her.

-*-

The crowd of people in front of me whooped and hollered as the Widow Cavendish climbed up into the bed of the wagon, wheeled now into a clear space, where bidders could gather for the auction.

The auctioneer was a local slave trader, and well versed in what would get the best price, so he had her turn, to display her charms, describing her as a 'fine specimen rarely seen, a creature from the North, ready to be used as anyone would see fit'

This brought a barrage of cries 'I know how to use that n--- lover', 'Godamn, why not let use her right now!'

I had eyes only for her form, glistening as if oiled by the oil of the coconut in the low slanting light of the evening. Truly a gem of exquisite beauty.

'Gentlemen, Gentlemen!' the auctioneer raised his hands for quiet. 'Once you have bought her, you may do as you please! Even though she knew what was to happen, I still saw her shudder at that thought.

Now, Gentlemen, who will start the bidding for this fine filly? Do I hear five hundred dollars?'

I smiled as the bidding went up, six hundred, seven, seven hundred and fifty, until only a pair of the richer men of the area were left, and even they stalled out at nine hundred and fifty dollars. All through this, I pushed my way through the crowd, until I was at the front of the crowd, a bag of clinking gold in my pocket.

' I hear nine fifty once.... I hear nine fifty twice...are there anymore bids Gentlemen....?

'One thousand one hundred dollars!' I tossed the bag at the auctioneer's feet, the bag opening just enough for the gleam of gold to be clear for all to see.

There was a moment of silence before the crowd erupted in oaths both mild and profane, almost drowning out the sound of the auctioneer... 'Sold for One Thousand, One Hundred Dollars!'

I looked up at the slave Cavendish, who was looking at me, a smile on her face.

The End.

Wow, how superb! That rail scene was sooo hot, I loved the begging for more pain, I understand her feelings entirely!

Thanks @TheLimey , I thoroughly enjoyed that, and will enjoy imagining their first night together, and then her continuing enslavement at the hands of her genuine soul master.

Lucky she got caught! I wonder if our protagonist deliberately dobbed her in for running her part of the Underground Railroad?

Wow, how superb! That rail scene was sooo hot, I loved the begging for more pain, I understand her feelings entirely!

Thanks @TheLimey , I thoroughly enjoyed that, and will enjoy imagining their first night together, and then her continuing enslavement at the hands of her genuine soul master.

Lucky she got caught! I wonder if our protagonist deliberately dobbed her in for running her part of the Underground Railroad?
She is lucky. Her master I hope will treat her as e real slave, whip her outside chained to a post daily. Get her work for him as a prostitute at a brothel pleasing sadist clients who will whip her mercilessly, fuck her sodomize her. Every night she will return homme full of whip marks and her body with semen. And still she will beg him to tie her outside and whip her till she faints. This is what a masochist woman wants, pain humiliation, whipping... I know from myself. .... The ultimate session of masochism is to dare to subject yourself to public torture, whipping fucking etc and then crusified for the pleasure of the audience with real nails. That's my dream

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom