The Throwaway Girl - a new story by Jedakk

• Thread starter Deleted member jedakk
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
In Chapter 24, titled Crucifixion, Sunday Night Special Program, it's time once again for Ellie to be tortured on the cross. Last night it was electricity, tonight, it's a breast whipping. The preparation for it, moving her hair out of the way, reminds her of the whippings a sadistic nun used to give her when she was growing up in the orphanage, a memory she had suppressed.

These chapters are short, so I'm posting three of them today.

Chapter 24: Crucifixion, Sunday Night Special Program​

Why couldn’t Jeremy have come last night and saved me? Ellie thought, not for the first time. I should be lying in a soft bed, getting medical attention right now, not hanging on this cross about to have my breasts whipped! This shouldn’t be happening!

“Show time in Jones Park! Welcome back everyone! In case you missed it, this is the second night of Ellie Ruck’s crucifixion. Ellie was nailed to her cross yesterday and certified as crucified a little after one pm. She’s been hanging on the cross for almost thirty-one hours now!

“Ellie has been very entertaining this weekend, record crowds here. Last night we saw her tortured with electricity. Tonight, it’s Joe the whipmaster who will whip Ellie’s breasts! The good times just never end, do they Ellie?” He held the microphone up toward her.

Ellie sighed. “What the fuck d-do you - UNHH! W-want me to say? Hell no, I don’t deserve this! All I – OHHHH! D-did oh my God! Ohhh! W-was hand out fucking leaflets. It’s really fucked up I have to – to die like… like this – OWWWWW! Shit shit shit! Ohhhh… just for that! Fucking naked, tortured, my breasts, my – my pussy! I didn’t fucking kill anybody!

“Well Ellie, it was treason, and this is the punishment you get for treason! So how are you feeling this wonderful evening?”

“How do I fucking feel? I – I feel like I’m in hell!”

“Then the show tonight really will be a walk in the park for you, Ellie! Ellie met Joe just yesterday when he administered her pre-crucifixion whipping, so the two of them are like old friends. Tonight, they get to renew their acquaintance! Say hello to Joe, everyone!”

Joe smiled and waved to the crowd and the TV cameras. Once again he worked without a shirt, his shiny oiled dark skin glistening under the lights around the place of execution.

“Joe, can you tell us a little about breast whippings, how they’re different from the whipping you gave Ellie yesterday morning, and what you’ll be doing tonight?”

“Sure!” He moved to Ellie as he spoke. The cameramen followed. “Now if you look at her back, especially now with her all stretched out, it’s pretty muscular.” He patted Ellie’s back to illustrate. “It can take a lot of whipping if you don’t go crazy with it.”

“Now her ass isn’t as tough because a girl like Ellie carries some fat here, and that gives her ass its beautiful shape.” He squeezed Ellie’s sweaty ass cheek, slapped it to show the way her fat deposits rippled.

“Owww! Fucking leave me alone!” Ellie snapped, trying to twist away.

Joe laughed, “You can’t whip her ass the same way without doing more damage than you might want. Depends on your goal!”

“Tits, now,” he reached up, squeezed and fondled her right breast.

Ellie said, “Umph!” As she tried to pull away. Joe tightened his grip, held on.

“These are soft, no underlying muscle at all, mostly fat in this beautiful shape. They’re very sensitive, as everyone knows, especially the nipples.” He pinched Ellie’s right nipple between his thumb and forefinger, rolling it.

“Oww! Dammit! That hurts!” Ellie said, and everyone laughed.

“Just getting started, Ellie!” Joe laughed, “They’ll take a lot of abuse and you can inflict a lot of pain if you apply the whip carefully so you inflict deep contusions, not cuts. That’s what I’ll be doing tonight.”

“Ok, well folks, you just heard from an expert. Thank you, Joe, I’ll leave you to it!”

Oh no oh no I don’t want them to hurt me I already hurt so much I’m so afraid!

The EMT brought his bucket and sponge-on-a-stick, which he raised up to Ellie’s lips, a last drink before torture so her throat would be ready to scream for the onlookers and TV cameras. She gladly sucked on the sponge, took it twice more, anything to delay what they were about to do to her.

“Please, sir, some more water?”

“No, you’ve had enough. Time for your whipping, now.”

Joe moved in front of her, used his whip handle to reach up and sweep her ponytail off her breasts and out of the way, flipping it over her shoulder and down her back.

That act dredged up the memory in Ellie’s mind of a stern voice saying,

“No! No panties! Pull her panties down before you use the strap! We are all naked before God! There is no defense for sin. She must feel her nakedness, humiliation, repent and offer this penance as her atonement when she feels the leather strike her bare buttocks! Swing and hold nothing back, nothing. If she does not cry, continue until she does. It is your holy duty to cleanse her of her sin!

Someone, who was it, would
say that when I was a bad little girl and needed that fucking strap of hers... Oh yeah, Sister Consuela, the nun!

There was more… About punishing the part of my body that offended. When I was thirteen and got caught pleasuring myself, the strap was for a different part of my body. I think Sister Consuela enjoyed that.

She looked down at her breasts, still perfect and unmarked. And now the leather is going to strike my soft bare breasts that have done nothing to deserve it. So sorry girls!

Ellie sobbed, hanging helplessly in so much agony already, unable to control her body’s twitching, driven to constant movement by all of the stabs of pain from her straining, cramping muscles. Her outstretched arms stretched her breasts upward along with her chest muscles, nipples up high, presented to the whip.

Ellie realized she needed to pee. There was no way she could hold it once the whipping started, but even now the cameras were focused on her. There was nothing else she could do. With a sigh, she closed her eyes and emptied her bladder.

Well, now I hear them laughing at me. Get a good look you fucking bastards! Big deal, I’ve been peeing in front of people from this cross for a day and a half. I tried to do it when it was quiet and not so many people were watching but can’t avoid it now.

Ellie’s breasts made good targets, nipples in the center of her areolas like bullseyes. Joe took up his position in front of her, uncoiling his whip and shaking it out to clear any tangles. The crowd became more animated, anticipating the first stroke and Ellie’s screams.

Ellie saw Joe swing the whip in a circle overhead, saw it coil and begin to form an “S” shape like a striking snake for an instant as its tip came toward her. It was too fast for her eye to follow, seeming to just flick across in front of her, but her left breast quivered in its wake and searing pain blossomed across her areola, just above her nipple.

By the time she registered the pain and grunted, “UNNNHH!” The whip was on its way back for its next stroke. He struck three times in quick succession, red welts on the creamy skin of her left breast. By that time she was screaming, writhing, trying to avoid the whip, at least offer it only a moving target.

“OWWWWW!! OWWWWW!! OHHH please stop stop OWWWWWW!!” Her screams and begging went on and on.

The crowd loved it. There were shouts for him to come on, get her nipple!

There was a reason Joe was a union whipmaster. He knew how a desperate victim would move, and he was experienced enough to send the whip’s tip to the place where Ellie’s breast would be, so the two would meet there.

Ellie screamed at the top of her lungs continuously as the whip struck her. She struggled to raise herself on the cross, stretched herself upward as if she might escape the whip. But the whip continued inexorably.

It wasn’t only the shock and pain of the whip, it was also the agony of her nail wounds being aggravated by her futile writhing and struggling. Joe quickly put a dozen more reddening welts on her left breast before pausing to appraise the effect.

When she realized the rain of stinging lashes had stopped, her struggling slowed and she slid down until she was hanging by her wrists and sobbing. Her respite was brief.

Satisfied with the effect he was having on her left breast, Joe took aim at her right one. This time he continued without a break until he had given her more than thirty welts crisscrossing her breast, a couple of them oozing blood.

He only stopped then because Ellie had fainted.

Joe drank from a bottle of water while waiting. The TV went to commercial, the by-now familiar countdown timer appearing at the bottom of the big monitors above them.

“About twenty-one minutes of airtime left,” the reporter told him.

“No problem, I’ll circle in on her left nipple, then go back to her right one, finish painting it.”

He walked over and studied Ellie. Her breathing was shallow, but that’s what you expected with a hanging crucifixion victim. He reached up and grabbed her left breast, looked at the welts on it that were now a purplish red. Examined the right one also, slapped it while watching her face. No reaction. She was still out.

The commercial ended, TV coverage was back. Ellie was just beginning to stir. Joe took up his position, shook his whip out and got ready.

Don’t open my eyes, don’t move if I move he’ll whip me again oh please don’t whip me…

The first stroke hit Ellie’s left breast just about the time Joe judged she would be aware enough to appreciate it. She screamed, twisted and kept on screaming. He covered her left breast with welts, circled her areola before striking her left nipple straight on, controlling the distance so the poppers slapped it hard enough to shock and really bruise, but not break the skin. He could easily send a nipple arcing off into the grass if he wished, but they might still be useful over the following days.

As it was, she fainted again.

Another TV commercial, then she was back and it was time to wrap things up. He targeted her right breast, expertly circling her areola while she screamed and struggled her way up on the cross in desperation. When he delivered the final stroke on her nipple, he thought she might faint and drop onto the sedile, but he could see her struggling hard to stay conscious as she slid downward, swinging her hips outward as she got lower so she missed it. Then she did faint and drop hard against the nails in her wrists.

“Whew!” Joe said. “That would have really hurt if she’d been awake to feel it!”

“And there you have it folks!” McDonald said, “Ellie Ruck’s breasts thoroughly whipped! Punishment so bad she fainted twice! Join us tomorrow night at eight for coverage of Ellie’s nightly torture as her crucifixion continues. Tomorrow night will be another session on fun with electricity and the female anatomy!”

She looked down at her breasts, still perfect and unmarked. And now the leather is going to strike my soft bare breasts that have done nothing to deserve it. So sorry girls!
It's too late to ask them for forgiveness, Ellie...

I've half a mind to ask Jedakk to illustrate the story. Perhaps just a few choice moments...

The other half of a mind is where my hopes for Lucilla are.

She felt the ridge on the front of the vaginal horn sliding between her inner lips, parting them. She opened her legs more and more still, trying to ease the wider parts of the horns into her.

“NNNNGGGG!” She gritted her teeth, moaning.

She opens her legs more, effectively she is participating in her own violation, her own humiliation on screen and in front of the crowd. This is the cruelty of the cornu, the victim participates fully, chooses when to be violated, and co-operates in the hope of reducing the pain.

The blunt tip of the wooden peg for her urethra entered the little opening hidden between her inner lips, slid in deeper. Ellie tried to shrink back from it, rotate her hips forward, avoid it somehow, but the two horns already deep inside her guided her down onto it. . . . . . .

The thin edge of the sedile slid between her inner lips, sank into the crease between them. As it took her weight, the points of the tiny spikes on its tip met the sensitive soft pink tissue of her clitoris, pressed into the soft skin and dimpled it.

I struggled with the earlier descriptions of the sedile, and I found the 3d illustration that was posted very helpful, allowing me to follow this part of the story. I don't think I've ever come across a crucifixion where the crucifiers paid such attention to detail as to individually attend to the woman's urethra! Every part makes sense, and every part has a job to do, even the modest looking pad that "dimples" Ellie's clit.

“MMMPH! OHHHH!!” Ellie groaned, not understanding what it was, only that it hurt.

Ellie didn't have the benefit of the illustration, or the labelled genitalia picture, but she is getting to know her sedile very intimately, and she has got to the heart of its purpose!

This story is amazing Jedakk, both in its depiction of the woman's utter helpless suffering, and in the attention to the mechanics of the job. I'm looking forward to Jeremy's appearance :)

In Chapter 24, titled Crucifixion, Sunday Night Special Program, it's time once again for Ellie to be tortured on the cross. Last night it was electricity, tonight, it's a breast whipping. The preparation for it, moving her hair out of the way, reminds her of the whippings a sadistic nun used to give her when she was growing up in the orphanage, a memory she had suppressed.

These chapters are short, so I'm posting three of them today.

Chapter 24: Crucifixion, Sunday Night Special Program​

Why couldn’t Jeremy have come last night and saved me? Ellie thought, not for the first time. I should be lying in a soft bed, getting medical attention right now, not hanging on this cross about to have my breasts whipped! This shouldn’t be happening!

“Show time in Jones Park! Welcome back everyone! In case you missed it, this is the second night of Ellie Ruck’s crucifixion. Ellie was nailed to her cross yesterday and certified as crucified a little after one pm. She’s been hanging on the cross for almost thirty-one hours now!

“Ellie has been very entertaining this weekend, record crowds here. Last night we saw her tortured with electricity. Tonight, it’s Joe the whipmaster who will whip Ellie’s breasts! The good times just never end, do they Ellie?” He held the microphone up toward her.

Ellie sighed. “What the fuck d-do you - UNHH! W-want me to say? Hell no, I don’t deserve this! All I – OHHHH! D-did oh my God! Ohhh! W-was hand out fucking leaflets. It’s really fucked up I have to – to die like… like this – OWWWWW! Shit shit shit! Ohhhh… just for that! Fucking naked, tortured, my breasts, my – my pussy! I didn’t fucking kill anybody!

“Well Ellie, it was treason, and this is the punishment you get for treason! So how are you feeling this wonderful evening?”

“How do I fucking feel? I – I feel like I’m in hell!”

“Then the show tonight really will be a walk in the park for you, Ellie! Ellie met Joe just yesterday when he administered her pre-crucifixion whipping, so the two of them are like old friends. Tonight, they get to renew their acquaintance! Say hello to Joe, everyone!”

Joe smiled and waved to the crowd and the TV cameras. Once again he worked without a shirt, his shiny oiled dark skin glistening under the lights around the place of execution.

“Joe, can you tell us a little about breast whippings, how they’re different from the whipping you gave Ellie yesterday morning, and what you’ll be doing tonight?”

“Sure!” He moved to Ellie as he spoke. The cameramen followed. “Now if you look at her back, especially now with her all stretched out, it’s pretty muscular.” He patted Ellie’s back to illustrate. “It can take a lot of whipping if you don’t go crazy with it.”

“Now her ass isn’t as tough because a girl like Ellie carries some fat here, and that gives her ass its beautiful shape.” He squeezed Ellie’s sweaty ass cheek, slapped it to show the way her fat deposits rippled.

“Owww! Fucking leave me alone!” Ellie snapped, trying to twist away.

Joe laughed, “You can’t whip her ass the same way without doing more damage than you might want. Depends on your goal!”

“Tits, now,” he reached up, squeezed and fondled her right breast.

Ellie said, “Umph!” As she tried to pull away. Joe tightened his grip, held on.

“These are soft, no underlying muscle at all, mostly fat in this beautiful shape. They’re very sensitive, as everyone knows, especially the nipples.” He pinched Ellie’s right nipple between his thumb and forefinger, rolling it.

“Oww! Dammit! That hurts!” Ellie said, and everyone laughed.

“Just getting started, Ellie!” Joe laughed, “They’ll take a lot of abuse and you can inflict a lot of pain if you apply the whip carefully so you inflict deep contusions, not cuts. That’s what I’ll be doing tonight.”

“Ok, well folks, you just heard from an expert. Thank you, Joe, I’ll leave you to it!”

Oh no oh no I don’t want them to hurt me I already hurt so much I’m so afraid!

The EMT brought his bucket and sponge-on-a-stick, which he raised up to Ellie’s lips, a last drink before torture so her throat would be ready to scream for the onlookers and TV cameras. She gladly sucked on the sponge, took it twice more, anything to delay what they were about to do to her.

“Please, sir, some more water?”

“No, you’ve had enough. Time for your whipping, now.”

Joe moved in front of her, used his whip handle to reach up and sweep her ponytail off her breasts and out of the way, flipping it over her shoulder and down her back.

That act dredged up the memory in Ellie’s mind of a stern voice saying,

“No! No panties! Pull her panties down before you use the strap! We are all naked before God! There is no defense for sin. She must feel her nakedness, humiliation, repent and offer this penance as her atonement when she feels the leather strike her bare buttocks! Swing and hold nothing back, nothing. If she does not cry, continue until she does. It is your holy duty to cleanse her of her sin!

Someone, who was it, would
say that when I was a bad little girl and needed that fucking strap of hers... Oh yeah, Sister Consuela, the nun!

There was more… About punishing the part of my body that offended. When I was thirteen and got caught pleasuring myself, the strap was for a different part of my body. I think Sister Consuela enjoyed that.

Ellie sobbed, hanging helplessly in so much agony already, unable to control her body’s twitching, driven to constant movement by all of the stabs of pain from her straining, cramping muscles. Her outstretched arms stretched her breasts upward along with her chest muscles, nipples up high, presented to the whip.

Ellie realized she needed to pee. There was no way she could hold it once the whipping started, but even now the cameras were focused on her. There was nothing else she could do. With a sigh, she closed her eyes and emptied her bladder.

Well, now I hear them laughing at me. Get a good look you fucking bastards! Big deal, I’ve been peeing in front of people from this cross for a day and a half. I tried to do it when it was quiet and not so many people were watching but can’t avoid it now.

Ellie’s breasts made good targets, nipples in the center of her areolas like bullseyes. Joe took up his position in front of her, uncoiling his whip and shaking it out to clear any tangles. The crowd became more animated, anticipating the first stroke and Ellie’s screams.

Ellie saw Joe swing the whip in a circle overhead, saw it coil and begin to form an “S” shape like a striking snake for an instant as its tip came toward her. It was too fast for her eye to follow, seeming to just flick across in front of her, but her left breast quivered in its wake and searing pain blossomed across her areola, just above her nipple.

By the time she registered the pain and grunted, “UNNNHH!” The whip was on its way back for its next stroke. He struck three times in quick succession, red welts on the creamy skin of her left breast. By that time she was screaming, writhing, trying to avoid the whip, at least offer it only a moving target.

“OWWWWW!! OWWWWW!! OHHH please stop stop OWWWWWW!!” Her screams and begging went on and on.

The crowd loved it. There were shouts for him to come on, get her nipple!

There was a reason Joe was a union whipmaster. He knew how a desperate victim would move, and he was experienced enough to send the whip’s tip to the place where Ellie’s breast would be, so the two would meet there.

Ellie screamed at the top of her lungs continuously as the whip struck her. She struggled to raise herself on the cross, stretched herself upward as if she might escape the whip. But the whip continued inexorably.

It wasn’t only the shock and pain of the whip, it was also the agony of her nail wounds being aggravated by her futile writhing and struggling. Joe quickly put a dozen more reddening welts on her left breast before pausing to appraise the effect.

When she realized the rain of stinging lashes had stopped, her struggling slowed and she slid down until she was hanging by her wrists and sobbing. Her respite was brief.

Satisfied with the effect he was having on her left breast, Joe took aim at her right one. This time he continued without a break until he had given her more than thirty welts crisscrossing her breast, a couple of them oozing blood.

He only stopped then because Ellie had fainted.

Joe drank from a bottle of water while waiting. The TV went to commercial, the by-now familiar countdown timer appearing at the bottom of the big monitors above them.

“About twenty-one minutes of airtime left,” the reporter told him.

“No problem, I’ll circle in on her left nipple, then go back to her right one, finish painting it.”

He walked over and studied Ellie. Her breathing was shallow, but that’s what you expected with a hanging crucifixion victim. He reached up and grabbed her left breast, looked at the welts on it that were now a purplish red. Examined the right one also, slapped it while watching her face. No reaction. She was still out.

The commercial ended, TV coverage was back. Ellie was just beginning to stir. Joe took up his position, shook his whip out and got ready.

Don’t open my eyes, don’t move if I move he’ll whip me again oh please don’t whip me…

The first stroke hit Ellie’s left breast just about the time Joe judged she would be aware enough to appreciate it. She screamed, twisted and kept on screaming. He covered her left breast with welts, circled her areola before striking her left nipple straight on, controlling the distance so the poppers slapped it hard enough to shock and really bruise, but not break the skin. He could easily send a nipple arcing off into the grass if he wished, but they might still be useful over the following days.

As it was, she fainted again.

Another TV commercial, then she was back and it was time to wrap things up. He targeted her right breast, expertly circling her areola while she screamed and struggled her way up on the cross in desperation. When he delivered the final stroke on her nipple, he thought she might faint and drop onto the sedile, but he could see her struggling hard to stay conscious as she slid downward, swinging her hips outward as she got lower so she missed it. Then she did faint and drop hard against the nails in her wrists.

“Whew!” Joe said. “That would have really hurt if she’d been awake to feel it!”

“And there you have it folks!” McDonald said, “Ellie Ruck’s breasts thoroughly whipped! Punishment so bad she fainted twice! Join us tomorrow night at eight for coverage of Ellie’s nightly torture as her crucifixion continues. Tomorrow night will be another session on fun with electricity and the female anatomy!”
Hate see a lovely pair of tits whipped. Back, yes. Ass, yes. Tits, no. Leave them as perfect and untouched as possible. The one part of her not beaten or defiled. Yes, she did do something worthy of crucifixion and all the horrors that accompany it. But her tits--maybe a lick or two from the whip, curving around the sides or undersides of her delicious soft mounds to tickle her nipples, but don't reduce them to bloody, pulpy masses. Please.

I struggled with the earlier descriptions of the sedile, and I found the 3d illustration that was posted very helpful, allowing me to follow this part of the story.
I'm glad that gave some idea of what I visualized. It was a real challenge to come up with a two-horned sedile that could possibly work.

I don't think I've ever come across a crucifixion where the crucifiers paid such attention to detail as to individually attend to the woman's urethra!
Me either! I started to just leave that part out. I'm not convinced it would work in reality because the urethra would be pushed forward along with the rest of the soft tissue when her vagina was stretched over that horn. The peg would have to align with her urethra in its new position. But luckily the GACP contains the design criteria for building those.

Ellie didn't have the benefit of the illustration, or the labelled genitalia picture
All the onlookers in the crowd need to have those pictures in their event programs - they'd probably learn some things they didn't know! I remember the first time I saw that picture of Ms. Gromova's nether region and remarked how clearly defined the different parts were.

Hate see a lovely pair of tits whipped. Back, yes. Ass, yes. Tits, no. Leave them as perfect and untouched as possible. The one part of her not beaten or defiled. Yes, she did do something worthy of crucifixion and all the horrors that accompany it. But her tits--maybe a lick or two from the whip, curving around the sides or undersides of her delicious soft mounds to tickle her nipples, but don't reduce them to bloody, pulpy masses. Please.
I hated to do that, but I needed some kind of torture program to highlight each day, otherwise it would be hard to make her crucifixion even marginally interesting for so many days. I didn't want anything that would be permanently disfiguring, like branding or torture with heated irons, and I can't whip her between the legs, considering the torture she is already getting from the sedile. What I did do was limit Joe (the whipmaster) to strokes that would bruise and leave welts but mostly not cut, although she got a few of those. I justified that with Joe thinking that in two days, he's got to come back and whip her some more, and he has to leave something for then.

Chapter 21 is titled "Crucifixion, Saturday Night Special Program." Crucifixion would get boring to watch for days unless there was something new and different to break up the monotony. So in Ellie's universe, they have a special program each night where the condemned is tortured while on the cross. It's different each night, perhaps a breast whipping, electro-torture, something painful and visible, interesting for the onlookers. It cannot be so severe that it's disabling, particularly this early in Ellie's crucifixion, because Ellie has days of suffering ahead of her.

Chapter 21: Crucifixion, Saturday Night Special Program​

The camera view switched from the reporter to sweaty, naked Ellie on her cross, looking surprised.

“An update on her status, Ellie has so far found the cross to be a truly excruciating punishment, not to speak of utterly humiliating! During the seven hours…”

“OWWWW! AAAAH! UNH!” Ellie interrupted, screaming in pain.

“Ahem, the seven hours she has spent on the cross, she has yet to avail herself of the Class 3, Gender-Specific sedile that was provided for her.” The camera panned down and zoomed to the curving horns of the sedile behind Ellie. “So as far as the sedile is concerned, she’s still a virgin. How long will she save herself before she surrenders to it? We can only guess!”

“Tonight, Ellie has a date with John the executioner, who has a surprise for her! Please join me in welcoming John!”

“Thank you! Thank you!” John made his entrance, one hand held high waving, responding to the applause from the crowd.

“Oh God, please, n-no more! Please, you can’t… I can’t…” Ellie said.

“For her supplemental torture, I’m going to make use of something Ellie is very proud of, her clit ring!”

The cameraman zoomed in between Ellie’s legs to show the little gold ring. Ellie twisted her hips around and tried to close her legs to block his view but there was a second cameraman positioned just for that purpose.

“Bastards! AAAHHHH! Ohhh! S-sorry sons of bitches!” She shouted at them in frustration, screaming as a muscle cramp seized her. There was laughter from the crowd.

“Ellie told me she got her clit ring for her eighteenth birthday. It’s a true clit ring, not pierced through her hood. She has a large clitoris and I’m sure that ring helped the boys find it!”

There was laughter from the crowd. Ellie’s sweaty face blushed a darker shade of red.

“Ellie has at least four days and let’s see, seventeen hours, before she will be allowed to die, so we need her clit to stand up to a little abuse so we can keep using it! So tonight I will be gentle!” The crowd booed good naturedly. “And only give her some intensely painful electro torture!” There was clapping and cheering. “So let’s get started!”

Bill and Jack had already set up the small folding table next to the cross and were just bringing in the car battery, control box with its wires and clamps, and various tools. The battery went under the table with leads from the control box clamped to it.

“This control box puts out a high-voltage milliamp-level alternating current. It has four channels, which means I can select where the electricity goes, and there is a pair of electrodes for each channel. I can attach those to any body part that needs my attention!

“To begin with, Bill will put one of these tampons up Ellie’s vagina! No, Ellie has already had the last period she’s ever going to have! The next one is not due until long after she’s gone. This is a different kind of tampon! Instead of cotton, this one is rolled out of steel wool. Here’s what it looks like when it’s not in an applicator.” John held up a dull gray tampon-shaped object. There were mutters of approval from the crowd.

Ellie was staring down at it, eyes wide in fear, shaking her head, trying to close her legs and muttering “Oh no, no, no…”

Bill was pulling on a pair of blue surgical gloves.

“The applicator lets us put it in deep, all the way up against her cervix. And its string is a wire, which will be connected to this control box. Now the other electrode in this pair looks the same, but it goes into her rectum! Bill is going to insert those into Ellie now.”

“OHHH NO! NO DON’T!” Ellie screamed as Bill turned toward her, tampon applicator in his gloved hands.

Ellie struggled, twisting her hips and trying to get her thighs together to keep Bill from putting the applicator inside her. He stooped just a little to see between her legs, probed and found the opening to her vagina with the fingers of his left hand and put a gloved finger inside her. One of the cameramen zoomed in to show what he was doing to Ellie. The applicator followed. He plunged it in deep, pushed the plunger and removed the applicator, leaving the wire hanging out. He picked up the other one and pushed it into her anus the same way. Jack handed him the pair of wires to connect to the two electrodes and he plugged them together securely.

The crowd and TV viewers watched it all on the video screens, some of them instinctively squeezing their legs and ass cheeks together as they saw what was being done to Ellie.

“Now for the next pair of wires,” John said. “These both use the small alligator clips. Bill clips the first one on Ellie’s clit ring. She might not even feel it there – yet!” Bill did as John had said.

“The other one goes on her hood, just about where the root of her clitoris is inside of it.”

“Unh!” Ellie grunted when the teeth of the alligator clip sank into the sensitive skin of her hood.

“The last connection is the ground for the wand. I can touch the tip of the wand anywhere on her body. The ground clamp goes on the nail in her left foot.” Bill clipped the large clamp onto the edge of the bloody nail head in Ellie’s left foot and stepped back.

“Now we’re ready to apply electricity to Ellie’s body and get her opinion of it,” John said. “The settings run from zero to ten. I’ve set all the channels to zero. Now I’m switching the main switch on, no dials moving. Ellie doesn’t feel anything, do you Ellie?”

She shook her head, her body trembling in fear and agony.

“Oh please don’t…” She said.

“Let’s see what you think about electricity up your vagina and rectum!” He twisted a knob, poised his finger over the button for that channel, watching her.

She shook her head, sobbing, whining “No no no…”

He pressed the button. The control box buzzed and a red light came on.

Her reaction was instantaneous. Her body stiffened and she threw her head back and screamed frantically at the jolt of pain. It was like wasps stinging inside her vagina and rectum.

He released it after about five seconds. Ellie’s body went limp on the cross.

“Oh my God oh my God oh my God…” Ellie said.

There was applause, some whistles and cheers from the crowd.

“Now that was five seconds, level three out of ten! Let’s see how much Ellie likes the one we have connected to her clitoris!”

He adjusted a second knob. His finger hovered over the button, where Ellie could see it.

Ellie begged him, trembling, wide-eyed with fear, already in so much agony from the nails in her wrists and feet, “Please, no don’t don’t don’t…”

He played to the camera, touching his finger to the button but not yet pressing it. Some people in the crowd shouted “Push it! Come on, push it!”

When he did, her reaction was immediate. There was a sudden intake of breath, then she threw her head back and screamed.

“UNNNH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! “ Ellie’s scream was desperate, loud and piercing when the buzzing started. She arched her back, squeezed her thighs together around her burning clit, trying to protect it, sweaty body writhing. The pain seemed to come from many directions at once; deep in her womb and vagina, her back, her nipples.

The crowd watched her writhe and scream on the big monitors, enthralled.

When the electricity stopped, her body sagged, head dropping forward to rest on her heaving chest. Her vagina continued to pulse deep inside, echoing the pain.

“OOOOOHHH! Ohhh my God Ohhh my God…” She groaned.

“That was level two for five seconds!” John said.

The crowd applauded enthusiastically, shouting for more.

“More! More! Give it to her in her pussy again!”

He turned the dial up a step and pressed the button for the channel that went to her steel wool tampons.

“OWWWWWWWWWWW! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!” Ellie screamed, twisting and writhing with agony, searching for some way to dislodge the things inside her. The crowd watched her writhing body on the big monitors, spellbound, her screams amplified through the sound system.

The executioner held the button for eight seconds this time. Just before he finished, Ellie’s body sagged and went limp. She was unconscious, fainted.

“Hmm…” he said. “Let’s see if she’s pretending!” He turned the knob up a notch and pressed the button again. Ellie didn’t respond at all.

“It seems Ellie is unconscious, but that won’t last long! It’s commercial time anyway!”

The countdown timer for a commercial appeared at the bottoms of the two big screens. Some people hustled to get to the concession stand for beer and hot dogs while there was a break in the action.

The two-minute timer had almost run out by the time Ellie began to stir, moaning as her agony returned. She blinked, disoriented.

“Well, I see she’s starting to come around now,” John said, as soon as the timer ran down and the show was back on the air again. “Why don’t we warm up Ellie’s clit to welcome her back?”

“Uh, wh-what?” Ellie asked.

“Let’s just take it up some from last time. Actually, let’s just give her twice the power for twice the time!” He twisted the knob to the higher setting and poised his finger above the button. He watched her for a few seconds, then pressed the button.

Ellie, disoriented still, never saw it coming. She instantly came to life, eyes wide in horror, screaming at the top of her voice.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! OOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!”

Her body writhed, arched, twisted, the searing pain in her most sensitive place but blossoming also in her vagina, womb, back and nipples. A woman’s clitoris connects to nerves all over her body.

He held the button for the full ten seconds, but there were still two seconds left when Ellie’s vision began to darken, the shouts of the crowd dissolved into a muffled ringing sound and she collapsed into unconsciousness again.

“Well! Ellie has slipped off to dreamland again! We’ll go to commercial again and I promise Ellie will be ready to play by the time you come back!”

Viewers on the edge of their seats at home, having just taken bathroom breaks minutes before, were forced to sit through a commercial for an erectile disfunction drug. Once again the countdown timer was running at the bottom of the big screens in Jones Park where the inert form of Ellie was displayed.

Ellie’s return to consciousness was much like the previous time. She began to moan, stir and look around in confusion.

“Next, let’s see how Ellie likes my magic wand here!” John said. He picked up a three-foot rubber-coated handle whose wire connected to the control box and which was tipped with a half-inch diameter polished copper ball.

“NO! NO! Oh s-sir please please no more!” Ellie begged.

“Because these will mostly be one or two-second shocks, we’ll use a high intensity for them, eight out of ten.” He twisted another knob on the control box and flipped a switch to “ON” as Ellie watched in horror.

“OOHH!” She exclaimed, expecting a shock that didn’t come. She hung there blinking, confused, working harder now to breathe because she had been hanging so long. John and the others laughed at her reaction, then the crowd joined in.

“Be patient, Ellie! You’ll feel a shock wherever my magic wand touches you, like this.” He reached out and touched the copper ball on the end of the wand to her right nipple. There was actually a visible spark and a little crackling sound just before he touched it.

“OWWWW!” She shrieked, desperately trying to twist her breast away from it.

“Hmm…, power might be too high!” John said. “We’ll see how it goes, folks. It’s different when you have a subject like Ellie who’s due to die anyway! A few burns here and there don’t matter because they’ll never have a chance to scar anyway.”

She began to struggle to rise on the cross, panicking because she couldn’t get enough breath, in agony from the nails, cramps, and now terrorized by this electrical torture that tormented her. Her eyes were wide in fear, fixed on the wand’s tip he was extending toward her body, trying to watch where he might try to touch her next.

It wasn’t just the painful shock she experienced wherever he touched her body; it was the shock she received at the other electrode in the nail wound in her left foot each time as well that made her shift her hips to the right, try to pull her weight off of it.

As she rose, he touched her in random places, an armpit, navel, side, insides of her thighs, moving the wand around to make her flinch, jerk and scream. When her legs were almost extended, a touch to her clit made her scream and strain to stretch upward as high as she could. He traced along the edges of her inner lips while she screamed with every breath. A touch to her anus made her whoop and her ass cheeks clench and thrust forward.

The crowd loved it.

He reached over and pressed the button that sent a jolt through her clitoris. This time he held it for ten seconds while she screamed desperately. When he released the button, she was near exhaustion, staring at nothing, sobbing. She began to sink downward on the cross, her thighs aching. She didn’t even react to the sedile’s horn until it had deeply and painfully dimpled her butt cheek. Her body sagged forward and went limp as she fainted.

Bill and Jack hurried to lift her off of the sedile, only because if the horns went into her, there was danger that the steel wool tampons still in her might cause internal injuries or be pushed in too deeply to be retrieved otherwise. When they had lowered her until she was once again hanging by her wrists, John touched the wand’s tip to the top of her cleft in front and held it there.

“OHHHHH! Please… please don’t hurt me any… more…” She moaned.

“Well, folks, I believe the star of our show is spent for the evening!” John said. “Be sure to tune in tomorrow night at eight pm when Ellie has a date with the whipmaster!”

While John switched everything off, Bill moved in and began disconnecting the wires and extracting the steel wool tampons.

As soon as they were out of the way, the EMT took Ellie’s vitals, checked her responses and offered her water. She drank, seeming dazed, but was beginning to regain awareness.

He thought she might last a few more days.

Thank God, thank God, she thought. I just have to hang on. Midnight, maybe a little after. Don’t have to worry about that whipmaster, no, I’ll be gone before then.

Jeremy will come and save me.
Steel wool and a nine volt battery is carried by outdoors men and women to make a fire if the need comes up. Sticking steel wool up Ellies cunt and ass and hooking that stuff up to a car battery and then turning on the juice you would have at least melted steel inside Ellie, and the O2 in her holes would have made some flames to start. Talk about blowing smoke out the ass. As to killing Ellie out right I can't say, but it does sound like sticking a red hot poker up the ass to kill a sodomite in the middle ages

Steel wool and a nine volt battery is carried by outdoors men and women to make a fire if the need comes up. Sticking steel wool up Ellies cunt and ass and hooking that stuff up to a car battery and then turning on the juice you would have at least melted steel inside Ellie, and the O2 in her holes would have made some flames to start. Talk about blowing smoke out the ass. As to killing Ellie out right I can't say, but it does sound like sticking a red hot poker up the ass to kill a sodomite in the middle ages

And yet there are the stories out of Argentina about the Brillo pads up the women's vaginas that they used as an electrode. That was purported to be really painful, but nobody ever said anything about flaming vaginas. I've done the battery and steel wool trick too, but you really need to use the finest steel wool you can get and you need to pull it out and open it up so you only get a few strands conducting the current. If it's packed together tightly, it might not work. Then too, a nine-volt battery puts out about one amp for the short time it's short-circuited through the steel wool. And bear in mind that amperage is what generates Joule heating, the kind of heat that results in flaming vaginas; voltage doesn't enter into the equation.

To make it clear, I am not talking about connecting a car battery directly to steel wool stuffed up a woman's vagina. The car battery, as described, is providing the power for the console John is using, and that is essentially a multi-channel high-intensity TENS unit. The input from the battery is twelve volts DC, at whatever amperage the console draws, which would be very small. The electronics inside the console convert it to high voltage AC current at very low amperage. It would probably run for thirty minutes on a twelve-volt lantern battery, but John needs it to last for over an hour, so he uses a higher amp-hour car battery. Same voltage, just lasts longer.

A lot of people don't understand that although a battery that size CAN put out a lot of amps, it only puts out as much as the device connected to it draws. If you connect a flashlight bulb that normally runs on a twelve-volt lantern battery to a car battery, it won't flash and burn up, it will light up normally. It only draws as much current as it needs, based on its resistance.

In this case, the device is a big TENS unit that converts the twelve volts from the battery into ten thousand volts at maybe a hundred milliamps, i.e. a tenth of an amp. That might warm up fine steel wool a little, but it won't make it ignite. And although I didn't say how fine the steel wool was they put inside of Ellie, I was thinking coarse, tightly packed, like a Brillo pad. This big TENS unit isn't going to warm it up more than a couple of degrees.

Chapter 25 is titled "Monday, a Resurrection Request." It begins in the darkness of early Monday morning as Ellie continues to struggle on the cross. The constant flow of IV nutrients, stimulants and hydration are keeping her alive and active, wide awake and focused on her suffering. She's not able to lapse into a stupor, as a crucifixion victim probably would have after so many hours hanging nailed to a cross.

In the day goes on, other things happen. Two more crosses are set up on either side of Ellie's. She asks them to just run over her with the tractor and kill her, but the workmen politely refuse. Alice, the lawyer, talks with Judge Schaefer and gets his cooperation. But the ponderous and narrow minded bureaucracy is a challenge.

Chapter 25: Monday, a Resurrection Request​

Jeremy… I don’t know how much longer I can hold on to my sanity. The agony! Oh God, the agony never stops. My breasts are all bruised, bleeding, throbbing from being whipped. Please, you’ve got to come save me, you’ve got to!

It was sometime in the darkness, probably early morning. The beer delivery truck had already come and gone. Most people left after Ellie’s breast whipping the night before since Monday was a workday for them. The main concession stand was still open twenty-four hours a day, but there were few customers at this time of the morning.

Ellie, pumped full of the military-grade stimulants and sensory enhancements along with the continuous feed of glucose and other nutrients directly to her heart through the PICC line, was still actively moving on the cross. She continued to writhe and move in response to the never-ending pain, her moans, groans and occasional screams carrying out across the park.

************************​

The secret to using the sedile to get a few brief minutes of relief from the nails was you never mounted it with exhausted legs. The sedile hurt like pure hell, and her crotch would only be able to take so much of it. It was a trade-off in pain, like everything else.

She was straddling it now, eyes closed, legs spread wide to ease it, moaning in the darkness as it settled in deeper.

If I’m going to rest on it, she thought, I need to get all I can get out of it.

She was so bruised and sore down there, but her nail wounds hurt even worse. She spread her thighs apart as far as she could, moaning at what she was about to do to herself. She took a deep breath, gritted her teeth, and lowered all her weight onto the sedile.

“AAAAAHHHHHHHH!! OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OHHHH!!” Ellie screamed in agony. She pulled up on the wounds in her feet, pushed up a little on her wrists, and for a short while traded the agony between her legs for lesser pain elsewhere.

She imagined it as skewering herself on it like a piece of meat on an evil three-pronged fork. It was a different kind of agony from the nails, but it was still an agony you could hardly wait to escape.

It felt like her heart was beating about once per minute, but only because time was crawling even more slowly than it had during the long hours she had already spent on this cross. She could only force herself to bear the pain down there on those soft, sensitive tissues for perhaps two long minutes before her desperation to escape the pain between her legs sent her struggling to pull herself off the horns inside her without fainting.

“NNNNNNNGGGGG!” Ellie moaned through gritted teeth. It was time, she had to move. The decision made, she took a deep breath and let it out in a scream as she struggled upward, disengaging the horns from her vagina and rectum slowly but steadily. When she thought she might be high enough, she pushed her hips forward and lowered herself carefully to hang by the nails.

She hung by her wrists in the gray dawn while the throbbing pain between her legs slowly subsided to a dull ache.

The sniper was up long before the sun rose over the Montana mountains, as usual. His demons wouldn’t let him sleep for more than a few hours at a time. He started a fire in the wood stove, made coffee, sat drinking it and thinking about what he needed to do today.

He idly picked up the newspaper he’d received a few days ago and hadn’t looked at since. He opened it and spread it on the table. There was that article on page three, the woman sentenced to die on the cross. What the hell did she do?

He read her name and stopped. He leaned forward and read the article intently, knowing it couldn’t be her. Ellie Ruck, nineteen years old, part of a revolutionary group. The age was about right, he thought, but he didn’t recognize the picture. So long since he saw her. Nah, couldn’t be, surely not!

He looked back up at the execution date, and his heart sank. She’d been crucified on Saturday, almost two full days ago. She might be dead already!

With shaking fingers, he got on his notebook computer and on the Internet via a satellite connection. He googled up the site where the details of Ellie Ruck’s execution were shown. Red hair, green eyes, she’d grown up her last few years in St. Michael’s orphanage…

He studied her picture on the website. He hadn’t seen her since she was eight years old. Could it really be Ellie? He wanted to be convinced it wasn’t, but the more he looked and remembered, the more certain he became.

Ellie. It had to be her!

Shit! Ellie, what the fuck did you do?

It was about seven a.m. when the tractor appeared near Ellie’s cross and drilled two holes, one foot in diameter each and four feet deep, with the auger mounted on its rear, one on either side of her cross, precisely ten feet away.

Ellie knew that because when they stretched a measuring tape out from her cross, she fearfully asked the man holding it the end of it against the cross behind her, “W-What the hell are you – OWWWWW! Shit! D-doing to me now?” She thought it was probably something new to torture her.

“Got a work order here to install two more crosses, ten feet on either side of yours! Guess you’re getting some company soon.”

“Oh!” Ellie said. “Could you m-maybe run over my cross with th-that tractor and k-kill me? I’m NNNGGG! D-dying too slowly… I’d r-really appreci – OWWWWWWW! Fuck me! OHHHHHH! A-appreciate if you could speed MMMMMPH! Ohhh shit! S-speed things up for me.”

The man laughed, “No, lady, can’t help you! Touch your cross and we get arrested on the spot, just like anybody else. Gonna have to die on your own time!”

“Fuck!” Ellie said.

When the tractor finished, they measured and filled in the bottom of the holes until they were precisely four feet deep, tamped them and had them ready when a pickup truck pulling a small trailer pulled up behind Ellie’s cross. It was carrying two fourteen-foot posts for the bases of the brand-new ten-foot tall crosses.

The foreman inspected the two posts to be sure they had their scribe marks, a long one running down the front side for the vertical centerline, another one running across the post’s front to mark the location for nailing the feet. There was a single eleven-sixteenths inch drill hole through the cross, front-to-back at a specific height for the sedile mounting bolt.

The posts were matched to the prisoner who would be fixed to them at their execution. The foreman checked the identification numbers on the backs of the posts and compared them to his list to determine he had the correct posts and where each one went. He gestured toward one of them and told his men where it went.

Two of the men hefted the post – the posts weighed about a hundred pounds each – carried it to the hole on Ellie’s left and dropped the big end in, leaving it tilted against the side of the hole. They went back and got the other post off the trailer and dropped it into the hole on Ellie’s right.

Even though her suffering had never been worse, Ellie tried to watch when she was able to focus long enough. She wasn’t always sure whether everything she saw was real anymore. And between exhaustion and agony, she was fainting more often.

The crew bustled around, used a trenching machine to run underground electrical cables to each cross, dug a hole behind each one and set fiberglass vaults for the IV pumps and bags, plumbed up the two poles with a small backward lean just like Ellie’s, checked the alignment to be sure their occupants would face squarely in the same direction as Ellie, braced them temporarily, dumped Sakrete and water in the holes around them. Then they backfilled, tamped and covered all their digging with new sod.

When they were done, a government inspector checked it all, certified it as structurally completed and signed the certificate of completion so they could get paid.

Another contractor crew arrived to install IV pumps and tubing and calibrate them. When they finished, yet another government inspector checked and certified the two crosses were ready for occupancy.

It was almost nine a.m.

“Judge, thank you so much for seeing me!” Alice said, catching her breath after running up the stairs in the Federal Building.

“I saw the documents the Appeals Court forwarded to me. I’m glad you took it on yourself to file that appeal! I knew after we tried Jeremy Garrison and the rest of his crew she shouldn’t have been crucified. But the jury in her case found based on the evidence they had at the time.”

“Judge, as you know, time is of the essence now. Ellie Ruck is dying on the cross as we speak. SCOTUS won’t hear her case, says she’s ineligible to appeal because she was declared to have no civil or human rights as part of her crucifixion sentence. Then, on top of that, she became statutorily deceased when she was certified as “Fairly Crucified.”

“So,” Alice continued, “I’ve drawn up an order for your signature to accomplish two things. First, to reverse her status from “statutorily deceased” to “living” and second, to restore her human and civil rights so her case can be heard by SCOTUS.”

Judge Schaefer took the document and tapped his pen on his desk, thinking.

“Ellie Ruck’s five days runs out on Thursday, about noon?

“Just after one pm.” Alice replied.

“If she lives that long. Looking at the sentence now, I realize I was being frivolous, just hitting her with a severe penalty for her ridiculous contempt of court. Which, by the way counselor, should have gotten you a day in the slammer for not controlling your client. Well, water under the bridge.

“This has to go to the Bureau of Vital Statistics clerk in the State Capitol to be officially entered into their system there,” the judge said as he signed the order. My clerk will officially transmit it to them with a priority of Urgent, Immediate Action Required. I’m further instructing them to notify SCOTUS, the Appeals Court, you and me when it’s done. We should be hearing something from them quickly.”

“Thanks so much, judge!” Alice said gratefully.

“Now,” the judge said, “I have to be in court and you probably do, too.”

“Jeremy will be here tomorrow, without fail, count on it!” The EMT said when he came on duty at noon. “Everything is set and in place. It’s going to be tomorrow during the day, not at night. There’s a diversion.”

“You’re lying! He’s not coming. I- AHHHHHH! Fuck! I’m going to die but at least – at least I’ll be a-a hero of the revolution when it comes. I was nothing, no- AHHHHHHH! OHHHH! No purpose before I-I became part of the revolution!”

“No, this is real. You’ll see him tomorrow, right here.”

“W-why would I believe you now? You – you’ve been wrong, he hasn’t come. I’m in agony all the time, exhausted. I’m dying slowly.”

“Hang on, keep your hopes up. You’ll see.”

“Ok, what the hell,” Ellie sighed.

Alice got the text message at the same time as the judge:

“Unable to complete request. Call 555-205-3679 and ask for Jessica.”

It was a little after four pm. Alice hurried to Judge Schaefer’s office and the secretary sent her right in.

“Have you called already?” Alice asked him without preamble.

“Yes. God, you won’t believe it.”

“What?”

“It’s like this: Before they could ‘officially receive’ the request, there had to be a form. They had no form for ‘resurrecting the dead’ as she put it. People who are dead generally remain dead for a very long time, so this issue has never come up. They have a form for everything, every single action they take. They’re unable to even imagine how to take any kind of action without a form. So, of course, they had to have a form for this before they could make a move.

“They called a meeting to discuss it, appointed a study group – I kid you not! The study group met right away, because this was an “urgent” request, but there was a lot to consider. Like how much space the form should have for the requestor’s name, and should the date be on the same line or below the name, you know, really critical stuff. Then of course, there was the burning question as to what color paper this form should be printed on. There were some differences of opinion on that, so it took hours to hammer out a consensus.”

Alice gaped at the judge. “Judge, uh, you know this isn’t funny, right?”

“It has not escaped me, counselor. The fucking bureaucratic mindset!”

“Well, the circus continues,” he said. “Should it be an online form linked to their website? They got their web designer involved. Who signs this form? What level of authority does it take to resurrect the dead? It’s above my pay grade. Ok, they decided it really should be signed by somebody to make it official-looking, so they had their head clerk sign it. Who cares, right?

“With all those administrative decisions made, they got the lady there who knows how to design PDF forms to create the form. Somebody filled it in, printed it out for the head clerk to sign, got her to sign it while she was eating lunch, scanned it back in. So four hours later, my urgent, life-and-death request is in their workflow and they can start to consider it.”

“Shit!” Alice said, even more astounded. “So then they got it done? SCOTUS has been notified?”

“No,” the judge replied, “SCOTUS remains blissfully unaware of any of this.” The judge tapped his pen on his desk blotter.

“Next,” the judge said, “they discovered their computer system there has no option for reversing a status of ‘DEAD’. Not only that, but they found out once someone is DEAD in their system, their data isn’t just given a status of ‘DEAD’. It is permanently erased.

“So it can’t simply be undone. Their tech support can’t fix it either. They have a legacy system – legacy hell, think antiquated – based on COBOL language. Their tech guy who used to maintain it retired, and there’s no budget to hire a replacement for him because Congress cut the funding.”

“What it boils down to is, Ellie Ruck is officially dead and she’s going to stay dead until she truly is dead unless they can somehow start from scratch and re-enter her, assign her a new Social Security Number, et cetera.”

“What a cluster fuck!” Alice said.

“Now that’s an astute legal analysis, counselor,” the judge observed, taking out a bottle and two glasses from a desk drawer. “You want a scotch? I’m having one. Or two.”

Chapter 26 is titled "Crucifixion, Monday Night Program Preparation." As the time approaches for the Monday evening torture program, the wranglers prepare Ellie. There is the electro-torture, but there are modifications and other things done to her as well.

Chapter 26: Crucifixion, Monday Night Program Preparation​

“Phewee! God almighty she stinks!” The wrangler said.

“Been meaning to talk to Ellie ‘bout her hygiene,” Bill said, “she’s been hanging on that cross sweating and pissing on the ground whenever the mood struck her. No rain, so she hasn’t had a shower.

I’ve gotta work on that stinky pussy of hers on TV tonight, and I don’t want to be gagging and turning green while I’m doing it. Nothing a little soapy water and a sponge won’t take care of. Be sure to get the insides of her thighs and legs where she pissed on herself.”

“Oh my God, I never knew a pussy could smell so bad!” The wrangler choked out, “I probably won’t be able to get it up for a week after this. My girlfriend is gonna be pissed!”

“You might be surprised how quickly you’ll forget when it’s time to perform!” Bill laughed.

“I sure hope you’re right! Ok, spread those thighs Ellie!” The wrangler said, dipping the sponge in the warm soapy water. “Let’s scrub this nasty ass of yours!”

“Yes, sir…” Ellie said, eyes closed.

Bill returned with the fifteen-sixteenths inch wrench and a five-gallon bucket. He set the bucket down and went to work on the nut for the sedile with the wrench. When he got it loosened, he spun the nut and washer off by hand and removed the sedile.

“Better to get that damn thing out of the way for tonight,” Bill said. “I’m always afraid she’ll manage to sit on it with those steel wool tampons inside her and drive them out of sight.”

“I suppose then I’d have to dive in with scuba gear and a flashlight to get ‘em back,” the other wrangler laughed, and Bill joined him.

“Don’t let me forget to put this thing back when we’ve finished doing her tonight. Oh, and how about giving it a scrub? All this lube and the grunge Ellie put on it is pretty rank, too.” Bill said.

“Ok, think I’ve got her done,” the other wrangler said after a few minutes, bending a little to scrutinize Ellie’s crotch, which was almost at eye level. “I can’t tell any more, my sense of smell is shot! I’ll slosh the enzyme solution over the grass here at the foot of her cross, knock down the fragrant smell of piss there too. Man, if that doesn’t kill the grass nothing will!”

“And folks, it’s showtime here in Jones Park!” Ken McDonald shouted. “For those of you just joining us, we’re here again with Ellie Ruck! Ellie was found guilty of treason and sentenced to death by crucifixion. She was nailed to the cross about fifty-five hours ago. Doesn’t she look good for spending so many hours struggling her life away? Let’s give her a big hand!”

There was a round of applause and cheers for Ellie.

“Most of those condemned to death on the cross are looking forward to their agony winding down towards death in three days, but Ellie isn’t halfway there yet! And here she is, Ellieeee Ruck!”

“Huh? W-what?”

“So Ellie, how are you feeling after almost two and a half days on the cross?”

“How am I – OWWWWWWW! OWWWWWWW! Dammit! How am I f-feeling?” She shook her head. “You stupid fuck! I d-don’t know where to start. OHHHHHH! Shit! I hurt everywhere, this fucking torture never stops. E-everything sore, throbbing, aching, fucking everything. Cramps, s-stabbing me-EEE! OWWWWWWW!” She threw her head back and screamed and her body writhed as a particularly bad pain hit her.

Fresh blood oozed from around the nail in Ellie’s right wrist and trickled slowly down her forearm to add to the blood already crusted there. Her face was pale, eyes sunken, with dark circles beneath them from the constant agony and suffering with no rest.

“Well, John, looks like Ellie is out of sorts tonight. Think you can make her eyes light up with some electro-torture?”

“Oh, sure!” John smiled. “Some more of the same things I did to her night before last, plus some others I believe the audience will find interesting.” John wore a wireless headset over his executioner’s mask to keep his hands free. “And let me be clear before we begin tonight, everything you will see us do tonight is part of Ellie’s punishment. I have a lot of latitude in what I do, but we do this because Ellie was convicted and condemned to death on the cross.”

Bill, Jack and the other wranglers were setting up the car battery, control box and wand while John was talking.

“As I did the last time, I’m going to make use of Ellie’s little gold clit ring!” He pointed to the ring between Ellie’s legs as the camera zoomed in to get a closeup of it. There was laughter from the crowd.

I wish I’d never gotten that ring! Ellie thought.

Unlike the last time, Ellie made no effort to hide it, but she did close her eyes and turn her face to the side. Her humiliation was so total by now, modesty was only a distant memory.

“And we’ll be using the steel wool tampons again, in her vagina and rectum.”

“No, please…” Ellie whimpered. Oh no no no not that again don’t put those things inside me!

“That’s what Bill is about to do right now. If we can get the camera over here and below, you can see. Spread those legs now, Ellie! Remember, you really do want to follow my orders!”

“Yes, sir.” Ellie said, opening her legs as widely as she could, blinking away tears.

“All right, Bill is just putting the applicator into her anus, you can see it there…”

“OHHH!” Ellie moaned and clenched her buttocks.

“He presses the plunger and it’s in there. We just leave the red wire hanging out. Now for the steel wool tampon in her vagina. This redness here between her anus and vagina is from the edge of the sedile she’s been resting on. Bill, show them between her inner lips there.”

Bill began to pull her inner lips apart, but Ellie flinched, moaned, twisted her hips.

“Ellie!” John cautioned her. “Present your pussy now for the camera!”

“Ohhhh!” She moaned, then, “Yes sir.” She squared her hips, pushed them forward.

Bill used two gloved fingers to separate and open her inner lips to expose the inside.

“Oh yeah, you can see how red that is,” John told the TV audience. “When she’s fully down on the sedile, she has to rest all her weight on a thin wooden edge that spreads these inner lips and fits right up between them. She can’t avoid it. Every time she rests on it she does more damage. This is what it’s supposed to do. It’s custom-made to her measurements, part of the punishment of her sentence. Ok, Bill, you can go ahead and put in her tampon.”

While the world watched Ellie’s pussy, Bill pushed the applicator into her vagina and pressed the plunger down. He pulled the applicator out, leaving a yellow wire dangling there.

“Ok, Ellie, you need to pee before we connect you up?”

“Uh, well…”

“People are going to watch you do it either way. What I’m about to do to you is REALLY going to hurt! You’ll probably faint a couple of times. You’re not going to be able to hold it. Easier if you do it now.”

“Ohhh…” She sobbed. “Dammit! Oh… ok.”

Everyone gave Ellie some space, but the cameramen continued to video her. It took her a few seconds with everyone watching to get her flow to start, then she emptied her bladder into the grass.

When it appeared Ellie was done urinating, Bill started to move toward her.

“Wait,” she said, “I think there’s a little more! Just…”

“No, Ellie,” John said, shaking his head, “it’s time we got started.”

“Oh please!” Ellie began to sob, “Just a little more time, please! Ohhhh!”

Bill ignored her pleading and began connecting the wires between her legs. The ones leading into her rectum and vagina were no problem. The hookup for her clitoris was different.

“Ok, Bill will insert the ground electrode for Ellie’s clitoris up inside her hood. It’s very small to fit where it needs to be placed for the greatest effect. You’ll be able to see it going in, but you’ll have to take my word for it that it’s being placed in there against the root of her clitoris.”

Bill pinched the edge of one of her inner labia, next to her hood, and pulled it sideways to make a little gap next to her clitoris. Ellie’s eyes went wide with fear and she tried to close her legs together, but John slapped the inside of her thigh and said “No!”

Bill inserted a black insulated wire with a tiny flat copper electrode on its end into the gap and pushed it deeper and underneath the shaft of her clitoris for about three-quarters of an inch until it met resistance and he was sure it was against the root of her clitoris. He held the wire against the inside of the inner lip and slipped a small alligator clip over both letting it close so Ellie could not pull the electrode out in a few moments when her struggling began.

“OWWW! Shit!” Ellie said when the alligator clip’s teeth closed. “That fucking hurts! Does everything you do HAVE to hurt?”

Bill shrugged. “Pretty much! Nothing personal, it’s my job!”

The crowd laughed and applauded.

While Bill had been doing that, Jack had installed a small eye hook in the front of the bloody post a few inches below Ellie’s nailed feet, about four feet off the ground. He passed the end of a thin monofilament line through it and handed it to Bill. It had a small wire hook on its end that Bill hooked through the ring in Ellie’s clit and used pliers to close it so it couldn’t work its way loose.

“Now,” John said, “Bill is putting in the electrode that will rest on the head of Ellie’s clit. This is a strand of steel wool threaded through the ring on her clit. When he gets it in place, he will fluff it up some so the steel fibers will cover the entire head of her clit and all of those eight thousand sensitive nerve endings it has.”

Bill carefully threaded the rolled-up strand of steel wool through the ring and pulled it through. The rough steel wool rubbed against the head of Ellie’s clit.

“OWWWWW!!” Ellie screamed in pain. “Please, oh God stop! Stop! Ohhhhh!”

“Almost done, Ellie!” Bill said. “If you’d be still, things would go faster.”

He crossed the ends of the strand and clamped it to the ring with the alligator clip on the end of a wire from the control box. He used tweezers to pull at the tightly rolled steel wool and fluff it up as John had described, so it filled the eye of the ring and the tiny steel strands spread over the head of her clit.

Ellie’s breathing was rapid and labored. She couldn’t see what they were doing to her, but she knew it was going to hurt like hell. She was fighting to keep from struggling, to hold her legs open and give them free access to her most intimate parts, knowing what they were doing was going to hurt her down there.

The revolution, it’s for the revolution, she thought, I have to be strong, not break.

Bill connected the wires from the control box to the electrodes on Ellie’s clit and nodded to Jack.

Jack gently lowered the eight-ounce lead weight on the other end of the monofilament line until the line went taut through the eye hook and the weight was hanging free about a foot above the ground. They judged it had plenty of travel no matter how high she raised herself.

“UMPH! OWWWWWW!” Ellie screamed, her eyes wide with terror and pain. The ring pulled hard against the highly sensitive head of her clit. Ellie couldn’t tell that, didn’t know what they had done, her clit was so sensitive it felt like it was being pinched hard, and the pain traveled up into her womb, vagina, back, even her nipples. Her body went rigid, eyes wide with horror. She was afraid to move.

“Oh God oh God oh God what did you do to meeEEEEE?! OWWWWWW! It hurts! W-what is it?! P-please stop stop stop! Ohhhh!”

“Now Ellie, calm down!” John said, trying to talk to her.

“AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!”

“Ellie! You’ve got a weight hanging from”

“OOOOWWWWWWW!! OH GOD!”

“Ellie! From the ring in your clit!” John said. He went on talking to the audience. “Ok, no point talking to Ellie right now! She’ll just have to deal with it because it’s there to stay for a while.

“Let’s begin!”

And yet there are the stories out of Argentina about the Brillo pads up the women's vaginas that they used as an electrode. That was purported to be really painful, but nobody ever said anything about flaming vaginas. I've done the battery and steel wool trick too, but you really need to use the finest steel wool you can get and you need to pull it out and open it up so you only get a few strands conducting the current. If it's packed together tightly, it might not work. Then too, a nine-volt battery puts out about one amp for the short time it's short-circuited through the steel wool. And bear in mind that amperage is what generates Joule heating, the kind of heat that results in flaming vaginas; voltage doesn't enter into the equation.

To make it clear, I am not talking about connecting a car battery directly to steel wool stuffed up a woman's vagina. The car battery, as described, is providing the power for the console John is using, and that is essentially a multi-channel high-intensity TENS unit. The input from the battery is twelve volts DC, at whatever amperage the console draws, which would be very small. The electronics inside the console convert it to high voltage AC current at very low amperage. It would probably run for thirty minutes on a twelve-volt lantern battery, but John needs it to last for over an hour, so he uses a higher amp-hour car battery. Same voltage, just lasts longer.

A lot of people don't understand that although a battery that size CAN put out a lot of amps, it only puts out as much as the device connected to it draws. If you connect a flashlight bulb that normally runs on a twelve-volt lantern battery to a car battery, it won't flash and burn up, it will light up normally. It only draws as much current as it needs, based on its resistance.

In this case, the device is a big TENS unit that converts the twelve volts from the battery into ten thousand volts at maybe a hundred milliamps, i.e. a tenth of an amp. That might warm up fine steel wool a little, but it won't make it ignite. And although I didn't say how fine the steel wool was they put inside of Ellie, I was thinking coarse, tightly packed, like a Brillo pad. This big TENS unit isn't going to warm it up more than a couple of degrees.
Well that reply was way over the top. Citing a third world urban legend to dis someone really. Yes batteries that size CAN put out a lot of amp (550 cold cranking amps at around the low end), but your setting up a dead short through Ellie. Have you ever seen what a dead short will do to automotive wire? They heat up just a little more than a couple of degrees before they melt.

Well that reply was way over the top. Citing a third world urban legend to dis someone really. Yes batteries that size CAN put out a lot of amp (550 cold cranking amps at around the low end), but your setting up a dead short through Ellie. Have you ever seen what a dead short will do to automotive wire? They heat up just a little more than a couple of degrees before they melt.

I was not trying to "dis" you. You made a statement and I responded with what I know and what I intended the story to say.

I think you are picturing that steel wool as being in line with the current flowing from the battery, as if there was a piece of steel wool connected between jumper cables. And yes, that would flash into liquid in about a millisecond.

You need to read the part of my response where I said that I'm not talking about connecting steel wool directly to a car battery. The battery only supplies power for the console, which has electronics that convert 12 volts DC into high-voltage AC, very low amperage.

The output from the console is what feeds into the steel wool and out of the steel wool into Ellie. It passes through her and back into another electrode. It hurts, but it doesn't burn or damage her. It's like cattle prod voltage with very low amperage.

The console's amperage is about a tenth of that 9V battery people use for making fire. The steel wool is heavier and coarser than the stuff we start fires with. The steel wool is ONE electrode - there are always two for electrical current to flow. In between the electrodes is Ellie, or some part of her, and she has fairly high resistance. This is not a direct short.

I was not trying to "dis" you. You made a statement and I responded with what I know and what I intended the story to say.

I think you are picturing that steel wool as being in line with the current flowing from the battery, as if there was a piece of steel wool connected between jumper cables. And yes, that would flash into liquid in about a millisecond.

You need to read the part of my response where I said that I'm not talking about connecting steel wool directly to a car battery. The battery only supplies power for the console, which has electronics that convert 12 volts DC into high-voltage AC, very low amperage.

The output from the console is what feeds into the steel wool and out of the steel wool into Ellie. It passes through her and back into another electrode. It hurts, but it doesn't burn or damage her. It's like cattle prod voltage with very low amperage.

The console's amperage is about a tenth of that 9V battery people use for making fire. The steel wool is heavier and coarser than the stuff we start fires with. The steel wool is ONE electrode - there are always two for electrical current to flow. In between the electrodes is Ellie, or some part of her, and she has fairly high resistance. This is not a direct short.
Oh gee I'm sorry lets see what makes a toaster work is it that fairly high resistance? Wow Ellie the toaster.

So, if all you want to do is give electric shocks, that's understandable. Because high voltage and high currents cause real damage or immediate death. Unfortunately, I've seen this once in my professional life. And it's really true what my old teacher often said: high voltage makes you small, black and ugly.

Chapter 27 is titled "Crucifixion, Monday Night Special Program." Ellie now has a small weight hanging from a monofilament line hooked to the ring in her clit. Her agony is terrible, but there is a short span of time when all of her pain goes away.

Chapter 27: Crucifixion, Monday Night Special Program​

Ellie’s screams had subsided somewhat, but she was still groaning and sobbing, clearly in agony. Her legs were spread wide, displaying the wires running up inside her and connected to her. The big video screens above were split up into different views showing Ellie from various angles, her face, and a close-up of her clitoris with its head buried in the gray steel wool electrode.

Oh God what did they do to me? Ellie thought. It feels like someone crushing my clit with pliers! The pain, it just throbs and travels up into me. Oh please let it be over soon, please!

“I’ll start in the back and work forward, beginning with the electrodes in her rectum and vagina,” John said, twisting a knob. “Setting the power to… three! Here we go…”

John watched Ellie as his finger hovered over the button, then pressed it.

“OWWWWWWWWWWW!!” Ellie screamed wildly, writhing and thrusting her hips forward, trying to escape the buzzing agony inside.

John held the button for five seconds, then released it.

Ellie’s body slowly relaxed. The weight hanging on its monofilament line rhythmically tapped against the cross below her. Ellie gasped for breath and moaned as the pain subsided. Sweat trickled down her sides and trailed down her forehead from her hair.

Ellie began to struggle her way upward, desperate for more breath and to relieve her throbbing wrists. A trickle of dark blood made its way down the top of her right foot, over the crusted blood there.

“What do you think folks? Did she like it? Should I give her a bigger jolt there or turn my attention somewhere else? All those for number one, same place and more of it, let’s hear you!”

“NO! NO! PLEASE, NO MORE! NO MORE!” Ellie screamed from the top of her cross, shaking her head from side to side emphatically.

The crowd erupted, shouting, clapping and whistling.

“That sounded pretty positive, but let’s hear it for number two. Move on to the next channel?”

Ellie dropped her head and shook it slowly back and forth. Either way, she had torture to look forward to.

The response this time was loud, but clearly not as loud as the first time.

“The crowd has spoken!” John said, his voice echoing through the sound system. “This time I’ll up the power to level five. That’s only halfway to maximum. Let’s see how she takes this. Are you ready, Ellie?”

“No, no, please no!” She sobbed.

He pressed the button.

“OWWWWWWWWWW!! OH GOD PLEASE STOP!! OWWWWWWWWWWW!” She stretched her body upward on her nailed feet, arching her back.

He held it for five seconds, watching Ellie writhe and scream. When he stopped, she was gasping for breath, trembling, sobbing, blinking the sweat and tears from her eyes. The burning and throbbing inside her slowly subsided.

Oh my God oh my God oh my God it hurts so much please please please no more oh God this is for the revolution have to remember that FOR THE REVOLUTION! Ellie thought. Remember that hold on to it till the end!

The crowd cheered and called for more, more!

“Now for something different!” John’s voice echoed over the crowd. “Watch what happens when I do this!” He twisted a knob almost all the way to zero. He pressed the button below it all the way down until it clicked, locking in the “ON” position.

“Ohhhh…” Ellie moaned uncertainly, sliding downward on the cross.

Oh my God Oh my God it’s soooo good…

“This time the current is flowing from the head of her clitoris to the steel wool in her vagina,” John said. “It’s very low intensity, so she feels a buzz but not a burning, painful shock. The sensation is almost like a vibrator, but much deeper. It travels from the nerves in the head of her clit, through the internal part of her clitoris and into her vagina. There’s nothing quite like it, I’m told.”

He twisted the dial up just a touch.

“OHHhhhhh… mmmmmhhhh…“ Ellie said as she slipped down to hang by her wrists again.

“Better, Ellie? Or too much?”

“Ohhhhh… wonderful… please, sir, just… just a little more?” She asked hopefully. Her eyes were closed, hips undulating gently.

Oh what is happening to me? The pain, it’s fading…

John tweaked the knob again, just a touch.

“Oh yesss…” Her eyes were open now, staring out over the crowd, seeing nothing.

“Ohhohhohhooohhh!” She gave a shuddering moan, her face going slack, her green eyes rolling upward, but she didn’t faint. She spread her thighs as far apart as she could, as if desperate to open herself to more of what she was feeling, no longer aware of or caring about the people and cameras watching her.

As the crowd watched, murmuring, enthralled by the sight, Ellie’s moans continued, growing in urgency, her abdomen undulating frantically.

Ellie threw her head back and screamed, pushing her pelvis forward toward the crowd. Her screaming went on for more than half a minute before her straining body relaxed and sagged back against the cross. John switched the electricity off.

“Now that was a screaming orgasm, folks!” John said. There was a roar of laughter from the crowd. “I’m told by those who know these things that during an orgasm, any person, male or female, can’t feel pain! So for a minute or two there, Ellie could NOT feel the agony of being crucified!”

“I can do that to Ellie anytime I want! I can take away her pain, or I can overwhelm her with agony. It’s time now to do the last one, give her agony.

“Earlier, you saw us wire up Ellie’s clitoris so I can concentrate electric shocks just on it, the most sensitive part of a woman’s body. It’s time now to do that.

“This is what happens when I turn the dial to four and apply electricity between those eight thousand nerve endings in the head of Ellie’s little pink clit and its root.”

“Ohhhhh! Please don’t please…” Ellie pleaded as she watched helplessly.

John twisted the knob into position and pressed the button. Ellie’s strident, amplified screams of agony echoed out across the crowd. Pain traveled all over her writhing body as she arched outward, straining against the agony.

Her screams continued for almost ten seconds until they trailed off and Ellie slumped down, her head falling forward, chin resting on her chest. She was unconscious.

Ellie’s torture went on for the full hour-long television program. John used the wand to sting her randomly all over her body, gave her a final ten-second jolt to her clit that almost made her faint, then mercifully gave her an orgasm and brief respite from her agony before removing her electrodes, re-installing her sedile, packing up and leaving her to spend her third night on the cross.

Oh thank God that’s over thank God, she thought, I want to die so badly I just don’t know how I can stand days more of this, even if it’s for the revolution. Jeremy, please come tomorrow and save me, please I can’t take any more I can’t!

Chapter 28 is titled "Tuesday, Ellie Gets Company." Yesterday workmen came and set up the posts for two crosses, one on either side of Ellie. Today, we find out who is about to be crucified with her. And her world comes crashing down.

Alice and the judge are running out of ideas, but they give it another try.

Just to remind you, the acronym SCOTUS used in this chapter stands for "Supreme Court of the United States."

Chapter 28: Tuesday, Ellie Gets Company​

“Uh… wh-what?”

The EMT pressed the sponge to Ellie’s lips, rousing her from her pain-filled stupor. She automatically took it and gratefully sucked the cool water in. It dripped down onto her bruised and welted breasts and trickled down her body. He dipped it in the bucket and offered it to her three more times before she refused it.

The feeling came back to her again of those electrodes inside her, the weight stretching her clit, the agony of all those jolts of electricity and tears filled her eyes. It had been like this ever since last night, memories and even flashbacks. It didn’t help she had not had any sleep and had been in constant agony for about seventy-two hours. Ellie sobbed.

Through her tears, she noticed the movement nearby and jerked her head around to look at it in alarm.

“Oh shit!” Ellie exclaimed. “A-are they real? What are th-they doing? Please don’t hurt me again!” The hallucinations came so often now, Ellie was never sure what was real anymore.

John the executioner and his crew were working next to her, setting up the lifting rig on the post to Ellie’s left, bringing in the “T” posts to which the condemned would be shackled on display while waiting to be crucified, just as Ellie had.

“Relax,” the EMT said, “that’s all for the two they’re going to crucify around noon. That’s what those two new posts are for. Don’t worry your pretty little head about it!” He laughed.

“Oh! I thought…” It might have been Jeremy and some guys from another cell. She didn’t know anyone from the other cells, so she wouldn’t recognize them. No, these are the same men who crucified me, tortured me last night.

Jeremy must be planning to use the confusion during these crucifixions to pull off my rescue, somehow…

“Ohhhhhh!” Ellie moaned, needing to rise on the cross. Even with the IV nutrients and stimulants it was taking longer to recover from those agonizing struggles to rise. She was very slowly approaching total exhaustion, at which point she would die.

But for now, she repeated the process she had gone through around three hundred times already. Shifting her weight onto her legs produced a sudden stab of agony in her wounded feet that forced a scream from her throat.

It took will power to keep from abandoning the effort to rise immediately. It was like sticking her bare feet into a fire and holding them there, even though her instinct was to jerk them away, make the pain stop now.

That was only the start. She had to force the wounds down even harder against the nails and worse, she had to move. And she had to try not to faint.

Ellie struggled her way upward, straightening her legs as much as she could, pulling with her arms, groaning and screaming in pain until she was able to breathe more freely and rest her wounded wrists from the agony that had become unbearable. Much worse than what she had only thought was unbearable when she was first crucified.

“Judge Schaefer, I had one more idea,” Alice said, meeting with the judge in his chambers again. “I don’t know, I’m running out of ideas. What about this: You sign an order to stop Ellie Ruck’s crucifixion. Just take her down from the cross.”

“Counselor, you know I don’t have the authority…”

“I know. But maybe… maybe the Execution Services Department doesn’t know that. And once she’s down, well, we might buy enough time for the wheels of bureaucracy to grind far enough for SCOTUS to make it official.”

“Hmm… probably right. So it’s only me on the order, your name’s not on it anywhere. What are they going to do to me? A slap on the wrist, maybe, if that. Well, being the legal eagles we are, let’s try it and see.”

The judge signed the order and had his clerk send it over to the Execution Services Department marked “Urgent, Immediate Action Required.”

The crowd built over the next few hours until it covered the hillside and extended out into the field toward the woods and the river beyond. Some workers had restored the roped-off lane leading from the trail through the woods up to the place of execution, which they had apparently taken down after she had made the trip along it over a man’s shoulder.

Later in the morning, Ellie heard the sounds of a whip and woman’s screams coming from the sound system and the crowd was watching the big video screens, applauding and cheering. She couldn’t see. Those stopped, then there were the sounds of a whipping, but a man’s groans this time. So the two about to be crucified were a woman and a man.

Poor bastards, she thought. At least I… I have some purpose. I’ve suffered more than anyone for the revolution. But I won’t have to die. Jeremy will be here soon. Jeremy will save me!

The sounds of whipping ended, but the crowd was still watching the video screens. It was about forty-five minutes until Ellie saw the figures in the distance appear, coming out of the woods, into the lane leading up to where she was.

Ellie had to blink back the tears of pain to try to make them out. They were too far away and partly hidden by the crowd. And she was once again fighting agony, trying to rise on the cross without fainting.

By the time she had struggled her way upward and cleared the sweat and tears from her eyes enough to see, the woman was just being herded and dragged into the place of execution. To Ellie’s horror, she recognized her.

The long-legged blonde was Susan Logan, a woman a few years older than Ellie whom she’d known in their revolutionary cell. She was naked, her wrists chained across the crosspiece she was carrying. She was crying, fighting desperately against the pull of the rope tied to her slave collar.

“No please no don’t do that to meee!” Susan cried. “Not like her, n-no it’s a mistake, please stop stop!”

She glanced upward at Ellie in horror as she passed, her eyes red-rimmed from crying, knowing she would soon be just like her, nailed to a cross, screaming in agony, her life draining away a drop at a time.

“S-Susan?” Ellie croaked, “W-what happened? Why…”

“Like YOU didn’t know!” Susan shouted accusingly. “You BITCH!! This is all because of you!”

Ellie turned her head to gape at her, confused. They dragged her over next to the post on Ellie’s left, the one with the lifting rig already in place. They laid her crosspiece on the ground, removed her chains, pulled her arms over the bar of a T-post behind her, and shackled her wrists to the post. Susan would be the first to be crucified today.

Ken McDonald and the cameramen moved in immediately to interview Susan. As soon as the reporter asked her how she felt, she tore into him, shouting, cursing and abusing him. The crowd loved it. The cameramen orbited around her the whole time.

She thinks I did this to her? Ellie thought. But… I didn’t do anything! Only what Jeremy asked!

“So Susan, it looks like you’re a true blonde, is that right? No pubic hair down there, but the coloring of your pussy lips looks typical for blondes!” He stuck the microphone in Susan’s face, which was a fiery red. The camera zoomed in on Susan’s lower lips so the crowd and people back home could see and judge for themselves.

“Blonde! Blonde!” Came the shouts from the crowd, people making their own judgments.

“You son of a bitch! How dare you, you… Hey!” She realized what the cameraman kneeling in front of her was videoing. “You fucking stop that!” She stood on one foot, hunching over and crossing one knee over the other thigh, trying to hide as well as she could. While she was cursing the cameraman in front of her, the one kneeling behind her gave everyone a good view on the big screen of her pussy and asshole from the back.

The sound of a man’s groan drew her attention and with a sinking feeling Ellie turned her head back towards the path leading into the place of execution and her fear was confirmed.

The dark-headed man being dragged up the path was Jeremy. And with that realization her hopes evaporated and her world came crashing down.

She was bearing all of this agony for absolutely nothing.

Not only would there be no rescue for her, there would be no revolution, no purpose at all in her suffering and death. Her name would not live on; she would be forgotten in days.

Her legs suddenly felt very weak and she was distantly aware she was sliding down on the cross. She no longer cared. It didn’t matter; nothing mattered.

She groaned when her downward slide was stopped by the point of the sedile’s horn jabbing her hard in one of her bruised ass cheeks. She thrust her hips forward and sank all the way down, surprised when her arms suddenly went taut and jerked her nail wounds down against the nails. She screamed in anguish and kept on screaming, writhing and pulling against the nails, wanting the agony to overwhelm and push out the horror. When she had exhausted herself, she hung there sobbing hopelessly, praying death would take her quickly.

One of the wranglers was approaching Susan with a plastic bucket of water to scrub her feet. She cursed him, tried to kick him, was reminded she was naked and to cooperate or get a cattle prod applied to a nipple as a warning. She submitted reluctantly.

Jeremy Garrison, in his late twenties, dark-haired with striking blue eyes was almost six feet tall and lean, with a swimmer’s body. He was not particularly powerful, which made it easy for the wranglers to handle him. They had practice dealing with bigger, stronger and meaner types than he presented.

Through her tears, Ellie saw him coming, naked, whipped and with his abdomen arched forward as if they had run a rope through his crotch and were pulling on that rather than his slave collar. The crowd was laughing and taunting him all along the path as he groaned and struggled desperately to keep up with the wrangler leading him.

In fact, when he passed in front of her cross, Ellie saw the wrangler pulling him was leading him by a rope knotted tightly around his sack above his balls. She watched as they took the crosspiece off his shoulder, hustled him over to the T-post they had set up for him, took off his wrist shackles, bent his arms back over the T-post’s bar and shackled them behind him to the post. They left the lead rope on his testicles, dropping the free end on the ground in front of him.

“You stupid cunt!” Jeremy stared at her balefully. “You got us all, all of us crucified!”

“Jeremy!” Ellie sobbed. “I-I don’t understand! I never told the police!”

“You’re the only one who could have told them! Trying to get leniency? How’d that work for you?!”

“No! No! I never…”

“Lying bitch! I wish I could get my hands on you, I’d give you some pain to think about!”

“B-but you said… you told me you loved me!”

“Told you what I needed to so I could get your panties off, slip my dick into you!”

“But…”

“No buts about it! You were a great piece of ass, but I had enough of your shit. I sent you to hand out those damned leaflets because I knew the police would grab your ass, hell, I called them and turned you in! I thought, shit, they’d probably keep you in jail for a couple of days until they figured out you were just an air-head cunt, too damned stupid to be part of a revolution! I never fucking thought they’d nail you to a cross!”

Ellie gaped at him. Alice was pretty close after all. She thought. I must really be stupid, I guess.

The crowd laughed and shouted at them, watching their exchange on the big video screens and hearing everything they said through the sound system.

While she and Jeremy were staring at each other, the crowd started counting down.

“Ten! Nine! Eight!...”

Jeremy turned his head to look at Susan, shackled to her own T-post, an expression of horror on her face, emphatically shaking her head “no.” The four wranglers surrounded her, ready to take her when the countdown ended. The one behind her was already unlocking her cuffs.

Back
Top Bottom