The Throwaway Girl - a new story by Jedakk

• Thread starter Deleted member jedakk
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
could you perhaps do just a simple sketch to imagine in which way Ellie is crucified? i still can't imagine it exactly. perhaps also a sketch of her sedile would be nice. ;)
Ellie is crucified just like those pictures of Sabina from "The Serpent's Eye" as far as how her wrists and feet are nailed. Going back to Chapter 12: Final Fitting, Wooster told them to set the brackets that held her wrists to sixteen and a half inches. That was from the center of the beam. What it actually represented was the distance from the center of her spine out to her elbow. I know from all the 3D modeling I've done, plus artistic anatomy, that the human forearm and upper arm are about the same length. So from trigonometry and geometry I know that if her wrists are nailed at that distance - "elbow width" - from the center of the beam, then when she's hanging, her arms will be at about 30 degrees from vertical. From physics and geometry I know that will minimize the stress on her arms and shoulders, the pull on the nails won't be as much, she'll have much greater range of motion for more interesting poses, etc. That's why I do that.

Ellie's wrists were nailed just like Sabina's, I just modernized the process a bit. Instead of the executioner bending Ellie's arms to know how to nail her wrists, he measured her in the prison and had scribe marks on the beam before the crucifixion. He didn't have to probe her wrists to find the spot for the nail; the doctor did that at the prison, marked them temporarily with a felt-tip pen, then they were tattooed permanently. Here's a picture of Sabina about to have her wrists nailed, showing her bent elbow:
Sabina Nailing Scene 3c-5_0001.jpg

When Ellie is in a raised position, her pose would be like Sabina's - you can really see the "elbow-width" nailing:

Sabina Crucified Scene 11-53_0001.jpgSabina Crucified Scene 11-56_0001.jpgSabina Crucified Scene 11-17_0001.jpgSabina Crucified Scene 11-15_0001.jpg

When she's hanging by her wrists, she will look like this - the angle of her arms is about thirty degrees from vertical:

Sabina Crucified Scene 18-4_0001.jpgSabina Crucified Scene 18-13_0001.jpgSabina Crucified Scene 18-14_0001.jpg

The biggest difference will be that Ellie's cross is two feet higher than Sabina's.

Now, the cornu. I have hand sketches of it, just orthographic views and dimensions. Mp5stab modeled it for me in Blender, then I took her model and brought it into Zbrush to do some more work on it. It is not completed yet, doesn't have a wood grain texture on it. I haven't completely decided whether it is a wood carving or is 3D printed. Here's what it looks like in a screen shot from Zbrush:
Sedile screenshot 4.jpg

The hole in the end is for a bolt that I haven't modeled yet. The curved horns look evil, but their basic angle is close to the angle of a human rectum and vagina. They are blunt, so not likely to pierce anything, even if a victim tried to injure herself it probably wouldn't lead to death.

Hope this makes Ellie easier to visualize.

Chapter 18 is titled "Crucifixion, First Hour." Ellie is now crucified, but the federal crucifixion inspector has to check to be sure everything was properly done. Also an EMT has to hook up her IV. She gets a message from Jeremy. In the meantime, Ellie struggles in agony but is only beginning to learn what it means to be crucified.

Chapter 18: Crucifixion, First Hour​

“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! Uhhhhhh! Uhhhhhh! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!” Ellie’s screams continued as her body was driven to writhe and struggle frantically in a desperate search for some relief from the agony. She would empty her lungs in a mindless scream, push out one or two quick groans as she caught her breath, then there would be another lung-emptying scream.

Oh my God oh my God oh my God I can’t… what can I do have to find a way out must be something I can do the pain oh God everything hurts! Ellie’s desperate, tangled thoughts, overwhelmed by her anguish, ran wild.

Her wrists, her feet, the nails pushed, pulled and twisted inside the wounds, crushing raw flesh and living nerves between iron and bone. There was no way to bear the incredible unrelenting pain, neither was there any way to escape from it.

Ellie’s brain could not cope with the flood of clamoring, intense pain signals that engulfed it. Her body reacted to it on a primitive level, writhing, twisting and straining as the pain drove it until exhausted muscles locked in vise-like spasms.

From time to time Ellie fainted, escaping for a few minutes into unconsciousness. When awareness returned, the pain was there waiting, and her screaming struggle resumed.

“Let’s get all our toys picked up,” Bill said.

The few tools and folding table, a bucket and the post to which they kept their waiting subjects temporarily shackled while awaiting crucifixion were all they had left to put away. The cleanup and restoration contractor was waiting; John gave them the go-ahead to move in.

There wasn’t much for them to do either, a few divots where Ellie had kicked grass out of place. No trash. They dumped a bucket of water with enzyme solution on the spot where they were pretty sure Ellie’s urine had landed to prevent it making the grass go yellow. The guarding and maintenance contractor would have to do the same daily in front of the base of Ellie’s cross to control the smell.

John turned over custody of Ellie to the guarding and maintenance contractor, a crew from Execution Support Services, Inc. The first shift chief signed on the form to take possession of Ellie, tore off the green copy and handed it to John. There would always be two guards present and one EMT who would administer IV medications, check and record vitals.

By that time the federal crucifixion inspector had arrived to inspect Ellie’s crucifixion. He looked Ellie over, visually checked the positioning of her wrists and feet and construction of the cross.

“Hmm… her hanging position looks good,” the inspector said, “wrist spacing’s correct, feet level, centered on the post and side by side, yeah, lower legs are about perpendicular to the cross, check. She really looks good stretched out on a cross, doesn’t she?”

“Yeah, beautiful girl! Good for business,” John said.

The inspector laughed, “She does have a great ass, nice tits. I suppose some of the prison guards got some use out of those!”

“Pretty sure, there were two of them waiting to mount her when we were finishing up measuring her!” John said.

“I’ll bet! Looks like the cross meets standards, let’s see, sign fixed securely, standard crucifixion nails… size double-zero! Damn, they don’t come any smaller! But yeah, says here she weighs a hundred and nine pounds.”

“That was right after sentencing,” John said, “she’d be a pound or two less now. They emptied her out the past few days in prison.”

“Nail size tables in the GACP only go down to a hundred pounds! She’s right down there close to the bottom!”

“OHHHHH!!” Ellie groaned, just waking up from a faint into a nightmare.

What where am I no no no not real can’t be… huh?

“What do you think, Ellie? They do a good job crucifying you?” The inspector asked her.

“Huh? AHHHHHHHH!! Wh-wha? Please don’t hurt m-me!” Ellie stammered through gritted teeth. The pain… everywhere!

“Not going to touch you! I just wondered if you thought John did a good job nailing you to that cross! You feel secure, not going to come loose and fall off?”

“Oh, f-fuck you! AHHHHHHH!! Oh God! Oh please… ohhhh!”

“Another satisfied customer, John! Don’t see many of these Class 3 sediles!” He said. “Once in a while one of those nutcrackers for some guy the judge especially didn’t like, but for a woman? Must be a truly heinous criminal to be condemned to that!”

“I think she pissed off the judge, got held in contempt.” John said.

“Oh! Uh-huh, I see it here, Judge Schaefer, the Nailing Judge! He’s been good for the lumber business hereabouts.” The inspector said. “I wonder if she understands yet how much she’s going to come to regret that career move.”

“I doubt it. She will.”

The inspector walked around the cross, grabbed the sedile and shook it to see that it was solid.

“Hey, she’s got a ring! Is that in her clit or her hood?” The inspector asked, bemused.

“It’s in her clit!” John said. “She’s got a big clit!”

“Bet that’s gonna cost her some misery! I know you’ve got plans for it, huh?”

“Yep! I’ll stretch it, shock it, mash it, give it a few strokes with the whip. Do stuff to it the crowd will like. It’ll be well-used, a nice shade of purple and probably swollen twice its size by the end,” John said. “Got a story about that ring I’ll tell you when you get through.”

“Well, it all looks good!” The inspector said. “Good job on the crucifixion work. I’m certifying she’s “Fairly Crucified” per federal guidelines at…” he looked at his watch, “1:04 p.m. on May 3. Have a good day, everybody! You too, Ellie!”

“Eat shit and die!” Ellie replied angrily. “AHHHHHH!! Ohhhh! Shit!”

“So first time I get a look at her, she’s got a paperclip hanging in that ring,” John said to the inspector, both of them laughing as they walked away.

The EMT with the G&M contractor opened a cover on the back of the post, about a foot lower than Ellie’s feet. He pulled out a length of coiled plastic surgical tubing from within, pulled up an app on his phone and touched an icon which changed from red to green.

He watched the tube, could see fluid advancing steadily up it until it dripped out the end. It was a mixture of normal saline, glucose and other nutrients Ellie would receive continuously through her PICC line. They were fed from a reservoir and a positive displacement pump in a covered box set in the ground just back of the base of the cross, through a tube that ran up the inside of the post. The pump delivered a constant flow rate, unaffected by Ellie’s struggling or elevation.

The EMT slipped the tubing into a notch in the compartment and closed the cover, making sure it did not compress the tubing. He pulled the end of the coiled tube around the right side of the post and attached it to the PICC line in Ellie’s calf, making sure it was clear of anything it could perhaps catch on, foul itself and pull loose.

“W-what?” Ellie stammered.

He looked up, “Just connecting you up. Fluids and nutrients, keep you hydrated and give you enough energy to keep going like the Energizer bunny. Lactic acid reducer for quick muscle recovery.”

“Please – OWWWOO! Oh my G-god… AAAAAHH! G-give me s-something for this p-pain?”

“Nope! Sorry, pain is part of your punishment. No relief from that. Going to give you a military-grade stimulant and sensory enhancement, too. That’ll keep you wide awake 24/7 for the next five days and aware of everything, too. Actually make your suffering worse, if that’s possible. Like that old saying, don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time!”

He unzipped a pocket in his fatigue shirt – he wore a red shirt with an EMT patch along with his black fatigue pants – he took out a syringe, pulled off the cap and injected it into her IV.

“That’s your stim,” he said, pulled out a second one, injected it and said, “and that’s your sensory enhancement. Half-life is twelve hours. You ought to start feeling it in a few minutes.”

He came around to the front of the cross, took out his phone. He clipped a pulse oximeter on one of her toes, let an app on his phone grab the data and upload it to the tracking database. He would check that every hour and record it. Each shift would be able to access it.

“Well, folks, here we are back with Ellie!” Ken McDonald said cheerfully to the camera in front of Ellie’s cross. Turning to Ellie, now hanging by her wrists, he asked, “So, Ellie, how are you feeling now?”

“F-fuck you – UNH! Shit! You s-son of a bitch!”

“Ellie doesn’t have a really big vocabulary, but she uses it a lot! So Ellie, on a scale of one to ten, how would you rate your pain now?”

“About a hundred and f-five! OWW! OHHH!” She screamed and groaned as a particularly sharp pain hit her, her body twisting, knees apart, shifting side to side, searching for some escape from her torment.

“So Ellie, will you be glad when this is all over?”

“Oh G-god, yes! Yes!”

“If it were possible, would you like for it to be over today?”

“Yes, n-now!, Now!”

“So you want to die now? Today?”

Even overwhelmed by agony, Ellie’s eyes grew wide and fearful as she thought about that.

“Uh… I… N-no! Oh no, no I-I don’t want to d-die! Please, I-I’m so scared!”

“But Ellie! You realize, don’t you, the only way you can escape your agony is to die?”

“B-but…”

“And you’re dying, just a little at a time, right now? You’re being executed, you’re dying on a cross right now!”

“I-no, I’m afraid! M-maybe something… Unh! OWWW! OHHH! S-somebody could… still s-save me? I’m… Oh my God oh please please… not supposed t-to be here! All I did was hand out l-leaflets! How can they k-kill me, c-crucify me for that? They h-have to… realize it w-was a mistake!”

“Now Ellie, you know better than that, don’t you! Those leaflets were treasonous, and you knew that! Everybody in your group swore to die for the cause. Well, now you’re getting to do what you promised! Just not as easy as you thought, huh?”

“OWWW! Shit shit SHIT! Fuck you!”

“There you have it folks, Ellie crucified and still begging to have sex with me! It’ll be interesting to see how long it will be until she starts begging to die! Sooner or later they all do – beg, sooner, that is, and die much later.”

Ellie was writhing, groaning, tossing her head, her muscles knotted in cramps and no way to relieve them. She would put a little weight on one foot or the other, try to take some off her wrists, but the sharp, excruciating pain in her feet when she did that would overwhelm her and force her to drop back down, like poking her feet with a red-hot iron. The early May sun was high and sweat was trickling down her body to drip steadily on the ground from the strain.

Oh God I can’t stand this agony, my wrists, shoulders, everything I just can’t stand it need to do something… HAVE to do something… No choice…

There was only one thing she could do. She took a deep breath, gritted her teeth, steeled herself against the agony she had to endure, and pushed down hard against the nails in her feet.

“AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! Uhhhhhhh! AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!” Ellie screamed helplessly when the bolt of pain struck her feet. She tried to ease her body down gently, sobbing because she just couldn’t bear the pain, the nails pressing against the tops of the bloody wounds in her feet.

But I have to stand it, have to, there’s no other choice! Ellie dropped her head and sobbed helplessly.

She tried to ease her weight down against the nails, gradually increase the pressure. It was agony!

“AAHHHHHHHHH!!” Ellie let out her breath in a scream, kept pushing, her mind begging her to stop, struggling not to give in to it. She used her arms to pull against the nails in her wrists at the same time, straining hard,

“NNNNNNGGGGGGG!!” She groaned through gritted teeth as she pushed, pulled, struggled higher.

I have to get myself up faster or… my legs will be exhausted before I ever have the chance to rest my arms, shoulders, chest... Oh God, I have to push harder!

Get my ass back against the cross, now!

“AAHHHHHHH!!” Shit, that hurt! I feel the wood against my ass, oh, it’s so tender, oh, got to… relax my arms a second, just a second…

The change when she released the pressure on her wounded wrists sent a stab of agony through them that made her scream. Coupled with that was the sudden added pressure in her feet that made the pain there even more intense.

She tried to take the hammering pain in her feet as long as she could, gasping for breath, groaning with pain through her gritted teeth, eyes watering from the strain. On top of the searing pain in her feet, with her knees far from being straight, her legs were tiring quickly.

She only realized she was slipping when she felt the point of the rear horn digging into her butt cheek. She groaned, tried to rest on it, but its bruising pain was also more than she could bear. There were people in the crowd, leaning over the rope around her execution site, sloshing beer, laughing up at her and shouting “Take it up your ass! Up your ass! Come on!”

Ellie cursed them and spat down toward their laughing faces, the wads of spittle falling far short, only serving to entertain them more.

I can’t! I just can’t! That thing… those things inside me, no! Everyone watching me do it…

She had to push her hips forward, get off it, and quickly, before it slipped on her sweaty crotch, went into her… While she still had a choice.

Within two minutes she felt herself sinking steadily lower and there was nothing she could do to stop it. She groaned as she felt the nails in her wrists press against the wounds with her full weight, her arms, shoulders and chest stretching. And then the cramps in her exhausted legs started, and she was screaming, struggling, sobbing. Her vision darkened, lights twinkling as she fainted.

She came back disoriented, shaking her head, trying to wake up from this nightmare. She had no idea how much time had passed, seconds or hours.

She was not conscious of any trouble breathing, not yet. But that would become a factor within a couple of hours when her breathing muscles started to tire. Death on the cross did not happen until the last drop of the victim’s strength was drained, but the feeling of slow asphyxiation and panic that came with it would go on for days.

She could not stop moving, writhing because of the pain. The crowd, watching her obscene dance of agony on the big monitors, was enjoying the entertainment she provided enormously.

The EMT came back with a pump-up garden sprayer and sprayed her all over. She thought it was to cool her, but he said, “Sun screen. You’ll burn too quickly without it and lose too much fluid. Have to do this every hour during the day, you’ll sweat it off so fast. Close your eyes!”

He sprayed her face, then set the sprayer down and checked her PICC line. “Jeremy says hang on!”

“Huh?”

“Jeremy! He says hang on. After midnight, only our two guards and an EMT here, different one. Crowd will be light then. Don’t say anything, people, cameras, microphones all around! Someone might hear, might read your lips.”

She dropped her head, nodded understanding.

Oh thank God, thank God! Jeremy’s going to save me! Ellie thought. I just have to hang on, somehow…

“H-how long, OWWW! OHHH! OHH! Dammit! How l-long have I b-been here? UNH! On this c-cross?”

“Oh, let’s see…” The EMT looked at his watch. “Been about twenty minutes.”

“T-twenty m-minutes!” Ellie said, “That… That can’t b-be! It – it’s got t-to be longer!”

“Time passes fast when you’re having a good time, not so much when you’re not, does it! Maybe your problem is you’re bored!” He laughed. He had a plastic bucket and a stick that he swished around, pulled out and reached up to her face.

“Drink! You get fluid through your IV, but with all that screaming and groaning you need more.”

It was a sponge, dripping with water. Ellie put her lips to it and sucked, felt the liquid trickle down her dry throat. He dipped it in the bucket twice more and gave it to her, then walked away.

Ellie sobbed. The torment in her wrists was overwhelming, she just couldn’t bear it much longer, but she didn’t know whether she could endure the struggle to rise without fainting again.

What if I faint again, and I’m… ABOVE those horns… What choice do I have?

She dropped her head, sobbed helplessly. A few minutes ago, she was able to walk, run, use her hands. Now she was helpless and restricted to movement only within the range of these nails. Her wrists were pounding with agony. She felt like her shoulders were being pulled out of joint. She had to do it, trade the agony in her feet to try to relieve the agony above.

Ellie drew several deep breaths, tried to prepare herself. She had to do it all at the same time, push with her legs, pull with her arms – now.

She screamed as she moved up, took another breath and screamed again. She saw twinkling stars, fought to keep herself conscious, not faint. She pushed back, felt the points of the horns drag across her crotch, tried to at least keep them to one side, out of her cleft, away from her asshole if she should start to lose control, lose consciousness.

She took another breath, threw her head back and let out a long agonized scream as she straightened her legs as much as she could, stood trembling awkwardly on the nails in her feet, fought the burning agony there. Fresh blood oozed from the wounds below, dribbled down the tops of her feet and between her toes, trickled down the post from her soles.

She tried to relax her arms, get as much relief as she could in the short space of time she could manage to bear the torture. She let out a scream that ended in a series of sobs.

She shifted her hips a little, putting her weight more on the nail in one foot or the other. She had to take some of her weight by pulling with her arms, another movement in the dance of agony. She groaned in misery, grunted or shrieked as sudden sharp pains shocked her. Her legs quivered with growing exhaustion.

Before she realized it, her knees were projecting more in front of her, beginning to fail. She took a deep breath, gritted her teeth and scooted back up on the cross, rocking her hips side-to-side, one butt cheek at a time, trying to get as much time, as much benefit as she could out of all of the horrific struggle it had been to raise herself. The quivering in her legs got worse. She slipped suddenly, without warning, caught herself, screamed with the pain of the impact on her wounds, tried to push back up, but no longer had the strength in her legs.

Her strength was running out quickly. She knew she was going to pay the price when she exhausted her legs, the cramps would grip her muscles like a vise. She felt the rough wood grating against her welted ass, slick with sweat. In seconds, she felt the point of the rear horn between her legs. She immediately pushed her hips forward, avoided it as best she could but felt it drag across one butt cheek.

Her legs were so weak by then she could barely avoid the free-fall that would have impacted her wrists. Even so, when the pressure came back in those wounds it made her groan, then scream. And then the cramps racked her leg muscles and all she could do was writhe and scream helplessly.

The crowd, meanwhile, watched Ellie on the big monitors, commented to each other on her struggles, supposed she was probably in some considerable pain from what they could tell. Yes, must hurt a lot.

No more than she deserved, others said. This is what traitors got.

Chapter 19 is imaginatively titled "Crucifixion, Second Hour," In this chapter, the TV reporter gets the views of an onlooker, interviews Ellie on the cross, and explains the way victims die from slow asphyxiation. Ellie, meanwhile, continues to suffer.

Chapter 19: Crucifixion, Second hour​

“Well, like, why the hell does she makes it look like it’s so hard to, like, raise up on that cross?” The man in the blue Astros baseball cap said. “I mean, like, it’s just squats! People do that all the time!”

“Well,” Ken McDonald said, “it’s not as easy with nails driven through your wrists and feet. Probably hurts her.”

“Huh! I hadn’t never thoughta that.” He took a long pull on his beer while he considered. “Yeah, well, y’know I like that she’s nekkid, looks like she’da been a strong piece of ass before they, like, fucked her all up and, and put her on that cross! I want to see her take those, like, horn things up her ass and pussy, that’s what I’m waitin’ for!

“So, if it was different and you were in her place, would you do that?”

“Huh?” Blue baseball cap frowned. “Hell no! What kinda question is that? Do I look like I got a pussy?”

“No!” McDonald said, taking a step back. “It was hypothetical.”

He took a drag on his cigarette, exhaled a cloud of smoke. “Listen, I don’t know nothin’ about your hypo-whatever-the-fuck bullshit. That girl’s supposed to be puttin’ on a show but all this fuckin’ movin’ real slow and take your time about it is a pain in the ass to watch. She oughta know it’s hot out here and she needs to get on with the program.”

“Oh-kay then, thanks, I’ll let her know! Oops, I see someone over there I need to talk with. Have a good day!” The reporter quickly moved away, cameraman in tow.

“If I have to talk to another asshole right now, I think my head will explode,” McDonald said to the cameraman. “Let’s go see what we can get out of Ellie, she ought to have some choice opinions about being crucified by now, it’s been over an hour.”

************************​

“Fuck y-you!”

“Thank you, Ellie, I live to hear you tell me that!” McDonald replied.

“What the fuck d-do you – OWWW! OWWW! OHHH! Please God please ohhhh… the fuck do you w-want?” Ellie gasped, shaking her head, trying to get the sweat out of her eyes. Her hair was soaked, sweat trickling out of it down her forehead. She twisted, shifted her hips to the side, trying to stretch her body, fight against the muscle spasms that racked her constantly. Her ass swung out to the side of the cross.

“Just checking on you to get your opinion, Ellie! Folks want to know how you feel so far about being crucified. You’ve been up, you’ve been down, which hurts the worst?”

“Tell those folks they can EAT SHIT AND DIE! AAAAHHHHH!! Shit! Dammit! Ohhh, uh… getting up w-worst. Everything h-hurts when… when you have to… to move, struggle. After that… being up, trying to stay up f-for OWWW! Fuck! For just a little while. Feet, pain burning, h-horrible!”

“So it hurts a lot when you’re up on your feet, then?”

“H-hurts like hell! Harder because… takes will p-power… to hold your feet a-against those fucking n-nails... OOHHH! Mmmm! Oh fuck me, I-I… Oh no fucking use… You could… g-give up, AAAAAAAHHHHHH!! SHIT! Ohhh my God! Ohhh… let go anytime and… and get away from… OHHH! Dammit! M-make the pain s-stop. But d-do that and… c-can’t rest y-your wrists, arms… just fucking end up back where you started! OOOHHH! Have to… have to do it all over… again.”

“Hmmm! Having trouble breathing?”

“Breathing? OWWW! Shit! OHHH… Feels… d-different… because hanging... I d-don’t know AAHHHHH! Dammit! Ohhhhh! M-maybe have to… work a-a little harder… but not much…”

“For folks who don’t know, the asphyxiation that will finally kill Ellie is a very slow process! Breathing is normally almost effortless; breathing muscles do so little work you don’t even notice. A person hanging like Ellie is right now won’t feel any problem breathing for a couple of hours, but there’s a little resistance when she breathes out, and those old breathing muscles are having to work a little. And work makes them tired, just a little bit at a time.”

“Imagine blowing up a balloon, no problem, right? Now try blowing up a hundred balloons one after the other, no stopping to breathe normally, just blowing every breath into a balloon. It gets harder and harder. If you don’t take a break, just keep doing it, you’ll start to feel the fear a crucified person feels when breathing gets hard and they have to raise themselves up to ease it. Keep on going and it might turn into panic, where you’ll do anything to get a normal breath.”

“Blow up a lot of balloons and your chest muscles will be sore the next day. That’s what Ellie is going to feel after a few hours, sore breathing muscles that are tired all the time.”

“Huh?”

“Oh, it’s just asphyxiation, Ellie, nothing for you to worry your pretty little head about! So when Ellie’s too weak to rise up, and you’ll see that when those five days are up, she can only hang there. Then she’s got hours or maybe a day of just struggling for air until she’s too weak to even do that, she’ll be unconscious a few hours more, and then she’ll die. That part is really slow and boring to watch so we’ll be doing our Andy Griffith marathon during that time and only report the completion of Ellie’s punishment on our award-winning news program.”

It was almost at the two-hour mark when Ellie realized the difference. Breathing feels weird, getting harder. Got to hang on till Jeremy rescues me but oh God this hurts so much!

She still avoided the sedile, but its time would come.

That's one of those details I should have explained somehow in the story. It makes it much easier for the executioner to nail her feet if her lower legs are not in an almost horizontal position. The only examples I have are pictures from "The Serpent's Eye" when they are crucifying Sabina. In this picture where they are preparing Sabina for the executioner to nail her feet, you can see how nearly horizontal her lower legs are:
View attachment 930701

We think the legs were bent in crucifixion to enable the victim to push upward and relieve the pain in her wrists, and as time went on, to enable her to breathe more freely. Nobody knows how high the Romans might have placed the feet on the cross, but it undoubtedly varied anyway. I do it this way because I want my victims to be able to move and struggle as freely as possible, and they can only move vertically as much as their legs will flex.

The nails have to go up high on the feet, where the metatarsal bones connect to the dense bony part of the foot. If the nails were not placed up against those bones they would be bearing on soft tissue and would tear the flesh of the foot until they reached the bone anyway, especially during days on the cross.

So the problems an executioner would have at the least are these:
  • He would have to swing the hammer horizontally and carefully so as not to strike the victim's lower leg and perhaps break a bone.
  • The victim could, and probably would, swing her knees sideways, struggling while her feet were being nailed. He would have to ensure he kept out of range of the paths of her knees or risk being hit in the face.
From an executioner's point of view preparing to nail her feet, Sabina would have looked like this:
View attachment 930702View attachment 930703View attachment 930704

When I wrote "The Serpent's Eye" Sabina was only too glad to lift herself up once they had tied her feet, even though she knew the executioner would nail her feet when she did. He was going to do that anyway, and the pain in her wrists was beyond bearing. She was desperate to relieve that, if only for a few minutes. Here's a picture of her raised up with the executioner about to nail her right foot. With her in that position, he has clear space to swing his hammer and she can't swing her knees and perhaps hit him.
View attachment 930713View attachment 930716View attachment 930717

I envisioned Ellie to have her feet bound in place with nylon straps rather than ropes, but similar to this. In Sabina's case, when her right foot was nailed, she shifted her weight onto her left foot. When the executioner started to nail her left foot, she began to lose it - there was nothing to rest her weight on that didn't give her agonizing pain. She was starting to collapse back down to hang by her wrists again.
View attachment 930718

That was all in my own imagination of course. So when I wrote "The Throwaway Girl" I had to have the executioner nail Ellie's feet. For that, I had the helpers, whom I called "wranglers," strap her feet in place. Then, when Ellie lifted herself up on her feet, they ran a strap around her knees and the post so she could not drop suddenly when the executioner drove nails through her feet. She actually couldn't take her weight off of the nails in her feet until the strap was removed.

Someone else might write it another way, this is just the way I did it.
Wow... Very interesting... You obviously gave this a lot of thought... I may or may not use this in my own creations... :) It makes total sense and adds a lot of sadism to the whole procedure... You already made me rethink the idea of nailing the wrists while the cross beam is not yet attached to the pole... dragging the cross beam (with the victim attached to it) along for a few feet would also add a great deal of torment indeed... What a source of inspiration :) Thanks for the clarification!!!

Same here. For years the girls were just "guys that act weird." But as I recall by Fourth Grade or Fifth Grade I was having fantasies about keeping some of the pretty lasses in my class locked up as my private captives; so that was the age of the great awakening. In China we start school at age 7 (or at least we did back then), but still, I think I headed down this path rather early. :)
Are you from China ? :O

Wow... Very interesting... You obviously gave this a lot of thought...
I try to think about it from a practical point of view. I have a lot of practice driving big nails, so when I'm doing a scene like those where the executioner is driving a nail, I will often act it out myself and watch how I automatically get into position, how my body moves when I swing the hammer, etc. That's all muscle memory for me. I have the original for the hammer the executioner is using in my toolbox, so I can watch how it moves when I swing as well. Looking at all that and looking at Sabina's pose on the cross, I can see how risky it would be to swing a hammer that close to her projecting knees.
dragging the cross beam (with the victim attached to it) along for a few feet would also add a great deal of torment indeed...
I did a series of scenes that showed that part, too. I think after I finish posting this story I might post some of those on the "Jedakk's Masterpiece" thread. Here are some examples from that:

Sabina Nailing Scene 7b-22_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 7b-7_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 7x5-46_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 7x8a-8_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 7x8a-19_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 8b-1_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 8x2a-2_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 8x4a-4_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 9b-1_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 9x8-117a_0001.jpg

That story really offered a lot of opportunities for dramatic scenes and so does this one, but I'm trying to resist getting into months of work doing them!

I try to think about it from a practical point of view. I have a lot of practice driving big nails, so when I'm doing a scene like those where the executioner is driving a nail, I will often act it out myself and watch how I automatically get into position, how my body moves when I swing the hammer, etc. That's all muscle memory for me. I have the original for the hammer the executioner is using in my toolbox, so I can watch how it moves when I swing as well. Looking at all that and looking at Sabina's pose on the cross, I can see how risky it would be to swing a hammer that close to her projecting knees.

I did a series of scenes that showed that part, too. I think after I finish posting this story I might post some of those on the "Jedakk's Masterpiece" thread. Here are some examples from that:

View attachment 931052View attachment 931051View attachment 931054View attachment 931057View attachment 931058View attachment 931060View attachment 931061View attachment 931062View attachment 931064View attachment 931067

That story really offered a lot of opportunities for dramatic scenes and so does this one, but I'm trying to resist getting into months of work doing them!
Woa..there are few images of Sabina I have never seen before. Thanks for sharing ..I am still a huge fun your serpent'd eye especially to Real Julia Lepida throw her life in that way as I'm also the one who is fasinated by the eye :)
BTW you may miss this short 3 D strip I found too. For me, I can feel the similar fasination in the Queen too as like Sabina but not crucifixion ;)

Woa..there are few images of Sabina I have never seen before
Not many have seen those particular images - never posted before.

I'm also the one who is fasinated by the eye :)
I am too, just from a different point of view!

BTW you may miss this short 3 D strip I found too
This is pretty cool! I'm impressed with the number of characters this guy has in a scene.

These last two chapters are pure gold:ARMS1:

Crucifixion, First Hour
This title is fascinating, considering her sentence is 5 days
“Yep! I’ll stretch it, shock it, mash it, give it a few strokes with the whip. Do stuff to it the crowd will like. It’ll be well-used, a nice shade of purple and probably swollen twice its size by the end
It's gonna be evil :demon7:
He watched the tube, could see fluid advancing steadily up it until it dripped out the end. It was a mixture of normal saline, glucose and other nutrients Ellie would receive continuously through her PICC line. They were fed from a reservoir and a positive displacement pump in a covered box set in the ground just back of the base of the cross, through a tube that ran up the inside of the post. The pump delivered a constant flow rate, unaffected by Ellie’s struggling or elevation.

This a very nifty new way of crucifixon. So Ellie is going to suffer worse than any ancient criminal?? Spectacular :clapping:

This title is fascinating, considering her sentence is 5 days
120 hours. Hard to imagine, and there are stories about people surviving that long and longer on a cross in ancient times. There is an account of a crucifixion in Damascus where the writer mentioned that the slave died rather quickly, in only two days on the cross.

This a very nifty new way of crucifixon. So Ellie is going to suffer worse than any ancient criminal?? Spectacular :clapping:
Modern technology at work. Fluids constantly replenished, electrolytes, nutrients, lactic acid reducers for quick muscle recovery so she can keep dancing. Pretty diabolical but the only way I could imagine to be able to reliably keep victims alive for several days. I kind of set a challenge for myself to begin with by having the judge sentence Ellie to five days on the cross, then had to figure out how that might be done or else go back and reduce the time. Same thing with a two-horned sedile - how the hell was that going to work? The scary part is I think it would pretty much work as described.

Chapter 17: The Nailing (Part 3 Continued)

John touched his hammer to the head of the nail, pulled back for his swing. He could feel her foot squirming under the point of the nail, toes curling and pushing against the wood. He swung the hammer and drove the nail most of the way through.
Very nice description! Some more toe-acting descriptions, please. I like the idea that when the nail is pressed onto the foot, her toes claw in and the foot presses against the nail as if she were trying to fight agaist it. And with the first hammer blow her toes spread apart like a fan ... this reaction repeated with every blow. The other fantasy: while whipped (like Sabina) her toes curl and spread also like this. Perhaps her executioner is a sadist and see that, - perhaps he stroke the whip (not the flagrum, it whould destroy her toes, just a riding whip) one or two times over her toes ... to "stop" her toe-action :devil2: (sorry, bad english ... i know)

Chapter 20 is titled "Crucifixion, Sixth Hour." The sun is setting on Ellie's first day of crucifixion. Her sixth hour on the cross is beginning, significant in many people's minds because Jesus died after six hours on the cross. Ellie's suffering has scarcely begun. But something is about to happen and it seems everyone knows about it but Ellie.

Chapter 20: Crucifixion, Sixth Hour​

“Well folks, it’s sunset over Jones Park and the lights are beginning to come on for the first night of Ellie Ruck’s crucifixion! Her sixth hour on the cross officially began at seven oh four p.m.!

“Still a lot of people here watching. Concession stand lines are not as long as they were, but they’ve sold a lot of beer, hot dogs, tacos and pizza today! A beautiful young girl, naked on a cross, will really get people out to watch!

“Sir,” Ken McDonald bent to talk with a middle-aged man in a lawn chair. “Would you tell the folks what drew you here to see Ellie Ruck’s execution?” He held the microphone down towards the man.

“Sure! Hi mom!” He waved to the camera, grinning. “The TV ads for her execution, the nude pictures of her in chains in the courtroom, great ass, fine tits, more than a mouthful, what more could a man ask for? If they was gonna nail that to a cross, I damn sure had t’ be here t’see it first-hand!”

“Oh, so the government’s TV advertising caught your eye?”

“Sure did! Hell, I recorded it so I could watch it again!”

“How long have you been here?”

“Since yesterday evening! Hell, I brung my sleepin’ bag, got me this spot. This is great! Front-row seat. The guy carried her right by me, over his shoulder, when they brung her in from her whippin’. Got me some great video of them walkin’ up, her rosy-red ass shinin’, pussy lips bulgin’ between her legs, red welts across them, too! Her face lookin’ around the side of his back to see where she’s fixin’ t’end up. I could smell her sweat when she passed, strong, not just ‘cause she was hot. The stink of fear, she knowed what they was gonna do to her, not a damn thing she could do t’stop it, and she was scared shitless!”

“So you watched her whipping on the big screens here, same with the procession from there to here, saw her being nailed to her cross…”

“Oh yeah, now that was really somethin’!”

“And you’ve watched her on her cross for six hours now! Does it ever get boring?”

“Not to me! She’s movin’ all the time, like she’s dancin’ on hot coals and somebody keeps pokin’ her. And yeah, she does change, so it ain’t all the same.”

“Change? In what way?”

“Well, when she started out on the cross, she mostly just hurt. She screamed a lot, and you could see she would lift herself up because it hurt too much to hang, but bein’ up on her feet hurt like hell too, and she’d lose it and slide back down again. That was all about pain. Now it’s different.”

“How?”

“She’s scared! If you watch her, the way she breathes when she’s hangin’, her ribs move slow and smooth when she’s breathin’ in, but it’s sudden and hard when she’s breathin’ out. And after a while hangin’, you can see the fear on her face.”

“Afraid she’s not going to be able to breathe?”

“Yeah! She’s wore out tryin’ to breathe! She’ll rare her head back like that makes it easier, fidgets around, but you can see it in her face, she gets more and more scared. Then you’ll see her all of a sudden struggle to get on her feet, rise up, really panicked, like she’s scared she’s not gonna get that next breath if she don’t. It don’t matter how bad it hurts, she acts like she’s gonna die right now if she don’t fight her way up high, where the air is!”

“Wonderful! Well, the evening show starts at eight.”

“I’ll be here!”

“Are you going home after that, then?”

“Oh no, no! Got my sleepin’ bag right here. I’ll stay over tonight, sleep when I get sleepy, watch her tomorrow. Don’t go t’work at the slaughterhouse till Monday mornin’, so I got me some time.”

“Ok, well, enjoy the show!”

Ellie came back to consciousness with a groan of agony, blinking her eyes, once again unable to tell how much time might have passed since she fainted. As soon as the EMT saw she was awake, he held the sponge up to her lips again, just as he had every hour since she was crucified. If she asked for more water, he was quick to bring it. It was obvious they didn’t want her to weaken too soon because of thirst.

“Jeremy?” She whispered.

“Too early!” The EMT replied without looking up. “At least four hours yet, probably six. Too dangerous now, too many people watching! You HAVE to hold on!”

“Oh God! I – it’s getting… harder to breathe! I’m so scared. Hurts… oh God, hurts so bad, everything hurts everywhere!”

“The evening show is about to start. Just a few minutes.”

“Evening show? What… AHHHHHH! Fuck! OHHH!”

“Ellie! Going to be seven hours soon, showtime! How do you feel?” Ken McDonald asked.

“You a-again you, you son of a bitch!”

“Did you miss me? I can’t tell you how much I enjoy our little talks!”

“What the fuck… H-how do you th-think I feel? I’m OWWWW! AAAAAAH! Shit! Oh fuck me it hurts so much… How – how can they d-do this to… anybody!

“Well, going to be showtime in a few minutes, so something different for you to occupy your mind and body!”

“W-what in the f-fuck are you t-talking about?”

“Nobody told you? Well, oops!” One of the two cameramen gave him a sign. “And folks, it’s showtime here in Jones Park! For those of you just joining us, we’re here with Ellie Ruck! Ellie was found guilty of treason and sentenced to death by crucifixion. She was nailed to the cross about seven hours ago. And here she is, Ellieeee Ruck!”

Chapter 21 is titled "Crucifixion, Saturday Night Special Program." Crucifixion would get boring to watch for days unless there was something new and different to break up the monotony. So in Ellie's universe, they have a special program each night where the condemned is tortured while on the cross. It's different each night, perhaps a breast whipping, electro-torture, something painful and visible, interesting for the onlookers. It cannot be so severe that it's disabling, particularly this early in Ellie's crucifixion, because Ellie has days of suffering ahead of her.

Chapter 21: Crucifixion, Saturday Night Special Program​

The camera view switched from the reporter to sweaty, naked Ellie on her cross, looking surprised.

“An update on her status, Ellie has so far found the cross to be a truly excruciating punishment, not to speak of utterly humiliating! During the seven hours…”

“OWWWW! AAAAH! UNH!” Ellie interrupted, screaming in pain.

“Ahem, the seven hours she has spent on the cross, she has yet to avail herself of the Class 3, Gender-Specific sedile that was provided for her.” The camera panned down and zoomed to the curving horns of the sedile behind Ellie. “So as far as the sedile is concerned, she’s still a virgin. How long will she save herself before she surrenders to it? We can only guess!”

“Tonight, Ellie has a date with John the executioner, who has a surprise for her! Please join me in welcoming John!”

“Thank you! Thank you!” John made his entrance, one hand held high waving, responding to the applause from the crowd.

“Oh God, please, n-no more! Please, you can’t… I can’t…” Ellie said.

“For her supplemental torture, I’m going to make use of something Ellie is very proud of, her clit ring!”

The cameraman zoomed in between Ellie’s legs to show the little gold ring. Ellie twisted her hips around and tried to close her legs to block his view but there was a second cameraman positioned just for that purpose.

“Bastards! AAAHHHH! Ohhh! S-sorry sons of bitches!” She shouted at them in frustration, screaming as a muscle cramp seized her. There was laughter from the crowd.

“Ellie told me she got her clit ring for her eighteenth birthday. It’s a true clit ring, not pierced through her hood. She has a large clitoris and I’m sure that ring helped the boys find it!”

There was laughter from the crowd. Ellie’s sweaty face blushed a darker shade of red.

“Ellie has at least four days and let’s see, seventeen hours, before she will be allowed to die, so we need her clit to stand up to a little abuse so we can keep using it! So tonight I will be gentle!” The crowd booed good naturedly. “And only give her some intensely painful electro torture!” There was clapping and cheering. “So let’s get started!”

Bill and Jack had already set up the small folding table next to the cross and were just bringing in the car battery, control box with its wires and clamps, and various tools. The battery went under the table with leads from the control box clamped to it.

“This control box puts out a high-voltage milliamp-level alternating current. It has four channels, which means I can select where the electricity goes, and there is a pair of electrodes for each channel. I can attach those to any body part that needs my attention!

“To begin with, Bill will put one of these tampons up Ellie’s vagina! No, Ellie has already had the last period she’s ever going to have! The next one is not due until long after she’s gone. This is a different kind of tampon! Instead of cotton, this one is rolled out of steel wool. Here’s what it looks like when it’s not in an applicator.” John held up a dull gray tampon-shaped object. There were mutters of approval from the crowd.

Ellie was staring down at it, eyes wide in fear, shaking her head, trying to close her legs and muttering “Oh no, no, no…”

Bill was pulling on a pair of blue surgical gloves.

“The applicator lets us put it in deep, all the way up against her cervix. And its string is a wire, which will be connected to this control box. Now the other electrode in this pair looks the same, but it goes into her rectum! Bill is going to insert those into Ellie now.”

“OHHH NO! NO DON’T!” Ellie screamed as Bill turned toward her, tampon applicator in his gloved hands.

Ellie struggled, twisting her hips and trying to get her thighs together to keep Bill from putting the applicator inside her. He stooped just a little to see between her legs, probed and found the opening to her vagina with the fingers of his left hand and put a gloved finger inside her. One of the cameramen zoomed in to show what he was doing to Ellie. The applicator followed. He plunged it in deep, pushed the plunger and removed the applicator, leaving the wire hanging out. He picked up the other one and pushed it into her anus the same way. Jack handed him the pair of wires to connect to the two electrodes and he plugged them together securely.

The crowd and TV viewers watched it all on the video screens, some of them instinctively squeezing their legs and ass cheeks together as they saw what was being done to Ellie.

“Now for the next pair of wires,” John said. “These both use the small alligator clips. Bill clips the first one on Ellie’s clit ring. She might not even feel it there – yet!” Bill did as John had said.

“The other one goes on her hood, just about where the root of her clitoris is inside of it.”

“Unh!” Ellie grunted when the teeth of the alligator clip sank into the sensitive skin of her hood.

“The last connection is the ground for the wand. I can touch the tip of the wand anywhere on her body. The ground clamp goes on the nail in her left foot.” Bill clipped the large clamp onto the edge of the bloody nail head in Ellie’s left foot and stepped back.

“Now we’re ready to apply electricity to Ellie’s body and get her opinion of it,” John said. “The settings run from zero to ten. I’ve set all the channels to zero. Now I’m switching the main switch on, no dials moving. Ellie doesn’t feel anything, do you Ellie?”

She shook her head, her body trembling in fear and agony.

“Oh please don’t…” She said.

“Let’s see what you think about electricity up your vagina and rectum!” He twisted a knob, poised his finger over the button for that channel, watching her.

She shook her head, sobbing, whining “No no no…”

He pressed the button. The control box buzzed and a red light came on.

Her reaction was instantaneous. Her body stiffened and she threw her head back and screamed frantically at the jolt of pain. It was like wasps stinging inside her vagina and rectum.

He released it after about five seconds. Ellie’s body went limp on the cross.

“Oh my God oh my God oh my God…” Ellie said.

There was applause, some whistles and cheers from the crowd.

“Now that was five seconds, level three out of ten! Let’s see how much Ellie likes the one we have connected to her clitoris!”

He adjusted a second knob. His finger hovered over the button, where Ellie could see it.

Ellie begged him, trembling, wide-eyed with fear, already in so much agony from the nails in her wrists and feet, “Please, no don’t don’t don’t…”

He played to the camera, touching his finger to the button but not yet pressing it. Some people in the crowd shouted “Push it! Come on, push it!”

When he did, her reaction was immediate. There was a sudden intake of breath, then she threw her head back and screamed.

“UNNNH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! “ Ellie’s scream was desperate, loud and piercing when the buzzing started. She arched her back, squeezed her thighs together around her burning clit, trying to protect it, sweaty body writhing. The pain seemed to come from many directions at once; deep in her womb and vagina, her back, her nipples.

The crowd watched her writhe and scream on the big monitors, enthralled.

When the electricity stopped, her body sagged, head dropping forward to rest on her heaving chest. Her vagina continued to pulse deep inside, echoing the pain.

“OOOOOHHH! Ohhh my God Ohhh my God…” She groaned.

“That was level two for five seconds!” John said.

The crowd applauded enthusiastically, shouting for more.

“More! More! Give it to her in her pussy again!”

He turned the dial up a step and pressed the button for the channel that went to her steel wool tampons.

“OWWWWWWWWWWW! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!” Ellie screamed, twisting and writhing with agony, searching for some way to dislodge the things inside her. The crowd watched her writhing body on the big monitors, spellbound, her screams amplified through the sound system.

The executioner held the button for eight seconds this time. Just before he finished, Ellie’s body sagged and went limp. She was unconscious, fainted.

“Hmm…” he said. “Let’s see if she’s pretending!” He turned the knob up a notch and pressed the button again. Ellie didn’t respond at all.

“It seems Ellie is unconscious, but that won’t last long! It’s commercial time anyway!”

The countdown timer for a commercial appeared at the bottoms of the two big screens. Some people hustled to get to the concession stand for beer and hot dogs while there was a break in the action.

The two-minute timer had almost run out by the time Ellie began to stir, moaning as her agony returned. She blinked, disoriented.

“Well, I see she’s starting to come around now,” John said, as soon as the timer ran down and the show was back on the air again. “Why don’t we warm up Ellie’s clit to welcome her back?”

“Uh, wh-what?” Ellie asked.

“Let’s just take it up some from last time. Actually, let’s just give her twice the power for twice the time!” He twisted the knob to the higher setting and poised his finger above the button. He watched her for a few seconds, then pressed the button.

Ellie, disoriented still, never saw it coming. She instantly came to life, eyes wide in horror, screaming at the top of her voice.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! OOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!”

Her body writhed, arched, twisted, the searing pain in her most sensitive place but blossoming also in her vagina, womb, back and nipples. A woman’s clitoris connects to nerves all over her body.

He held the button for the full ten seconds, but there were still two seconds left when Ellie’s vision began to darken, the shouts of the crowd dissolved into a muffled ringing sound and she collapsed into unconsciousness again.

“Well! Ellie has slipped off to dreamland again! We’ll go to commercial again and I promise Ellie will be ready to play by the time you come back!”

Viewers on the edge of their seats at home, having just taken bathroom breaks minutes before, were forced to sit through a commercial for an erectile disfunction drug. Once again the countdown timer was running at the bottom of the big screens in Jones Park where the inert form of Ellie was displayed.

Ellie’s return to consciousness was much like the previous time. She began to moan, stir and look around in confusion.

“Next, let’s see how Ellie likes my magic wand here!” John said. He picked up a three-foot rubber-coated handle whose wire connected to the control box and which was tipped with a half-inch diameter polished copper ball.

“NO! NO! Oh s-sir please please no more!” Ellie begged.

“Because these will mostly be one or two-second shocks, we’ll use a high intensity for them, eight out of ten.” He twisted another knob on the control box and flipped a switch to “ON” as Ellie watched in horror.

“OOHH!” She exclaimed, expecting a shock that didn’t come. She hung there blinking, confused, working harder now to breathe because she had been hanging so long. John and the others laughed at her reaction, then the crowd joined in.

“Be patient, Ellie! You’ll feel a shock wherever my magic wand touches you, like this.” He reached out and touched the copper ball on the end of the wand to her right nipple. There was actually a visible spark and a little crackling sound just before he touched it.

“OWWWW!” She shrieked, desperately trying to twist her breast away from it.

“Hmm…, power might be too high!” John said. “We’ll see how it goes, folks. It’s different when you have a subject like Ellie who’s due to die anyway! A few burns here and there don’t matter because they’ll never have a chance to scar anyway.”

She began to struggle to rise on the cross, panicking because she couldn’t get enough breath, in agony from the nails, cramps, and now terrorized by this electrical torture that tormented her. Her eyes were wide in fear, fixed on the wand’s tip he was extending toward her body, trying to watch where he might try to touch her next.

It wasn’t just the painful shock she experienced wherever he touched her body; it was the shock she received at the other electrode in the nail wound in her left foot each time as well that made her shift her hips to the right, try to pull her weight off of it.

As she rose, he touched her in random places, an armpit, navel, side, insides of her thighs, moving the wand around to make her flinch, jerk and scream. When her legs were almost extended, a touch to her clit made her scream and strain to stretch upward as high as she could. He traced along the edges of her inner lips while she screamed with every breath. A touch to her anus made her whoop and her ass cheeks clench and thrust forward.

The crowd loved it.

He reached over and pressed the button that sent a jolt through her clitoris. This time he held it for ten seconds while she screamed desperately. When he released the button, she was near exhaustion, staring at nothing, sobbing. She began to sink downward on the cross, her thighs aching. She didn’t even react to the sedile’s horn until it had deeply and painfully dimpled her butt cheek. Her body sagged forward and went limp as she fainted.

Bill and Jack hurried to lift her off of the sedile, only because if the horns went into her, there was danger that the steel wool tampons still in her might cause internal injuries or be pushed in too deeply to be retrieved otherwise. When they had lowered her until she was once again hanging by her wrists, John touched the wand’s tip to the top of her cleft in front and held it there.

“OHHHHH! Please… please don’t hurt me any… more…” She moaned.

“Well, folks, I believe the star of our show is spent for the evening!” John said. “Be sure to tune in tomorrow night at eight pm when Ellie has a date with the whipmaster!”

While John switched everything off, Bill moved in and began disconnecting the wires and extracting the steel wool tampons.

As soon as they were out of the way, the EMT took Ellie’s vitals, checked her responses and offered her water. She drank, seeming dazed, but was beginning to regain awareness.

He thought she might last a few more days.

Thank God, thank God, she thought. I just have to hang on. Midnight, maybe a little after. Don’t have to worry about that whipmaster, no, I’ll be gone before then.

Jeremy will come and save me.

Jeremy will come and save me.
Oh what a game you are playing with her, jedakk! Physical and mental torture! I wonder when the ever-helpful Ken will mention the appeal? He's sure to keep her morale up. And all this entertainment? Others on this forum have given the victim's pov as boring; never in a jedakk story!

Chapter 22: Crucifixion, Thirteenth Hour, Early Morning continues Ellie's suffering on the cross. It's about 2:00 a.m. on Sunday morning and Ellie is waiting expectantly for Jeremy to come rescue her.

Chapter 22: Crucifixion, Thirteenth Hour, Early Morning​

Oh God, Jeremy, where are you? It must be almost time! Please, please, please hurry I hurt so much!

It was about two a.m. Ellie did not know that, being unable to see the time on the big screens above and behind her. Her time was measured in terms of the up and down cycles of agony, when she traded pain beyond bearing for another, different pain. She thought she counted maybe twenty-three of those since the end of the electrical torture, but she wasn’t sure because she had fainted several times and when she awoke she never knew how long she’d been unconscious.

Ellie groaned, fighting with herself to bear the agony in her feet just a little longer, wanting so badly to give up, let it go and sink down. She leaned forward, pressed her sweaty butt cheeks back against the post. It seemed to help take the weight off her feet, but it meant pulling her wounded wrists against the nails, too. Like everything else it was a trade-off.

She heard the sound of a truck, listened hopefully as it came closer. It crunched around the gravel road to her right and down the hill to the big concession stand. She sucked in a deep breath, held it, straining against the agonizing pain. She watched the driver get out, go around back, load a couple of beer kegs onto a dolly.

Fucking beer truck. It’s a fucking beer truck! Ellie thought.

Well… I guess Jeremy might use a beer truck to sneak in here. It could be… that’s probably it! What a great plan!
Ellie thought excitedly, hopefully. She watched as the driver of the truck got out and stopped to talk with another man, probably a worker from the concession stand.

Oh why are you stopping to bullshit that guy? You bastard! Don’t you know how bad I hurt?

Frustrated and desperate, she screamed, “JEREMY!! FOR GOD’S SAKE HURRY UP AND SAVE ME!” It was amplified through the sound system and echoed back from the cliff on the other side of the river.

The beer deliveryman glanced at the tortured, naked woman on the cross at the top of the hill and her image on the big screens above her. She’d obviously been driven out of her mind by the agony. Probably the best thing for her.

One of the guards, a black guy, strolled over and looked at her, said, “Who the hell are you shouting at?”

“N-nobody,” she said. “I guess I’m… shouting at nobody.”

As the sound of the truck faded off into the distance, Ellie sobbed and sank down to hang by her wrists once again.

And so it went, grasping at straws all night long while her agony went on and on. It was an endless sequence of hanging until either the agony was unbearable, or she could not contain her panicked need for breath. Then there was worse agony as she struggled her way up, abusing all four wounds, forced herself to endure the agony in her feet and exhaustion in her legs for a few minutes before she felt herself losing the battle and soon she was hanging by her wrists again.

When the sky began to lighten, she had to face the reality that night was over and there would be no rescue. For whatever reason they had missed their chance, something had gone wrong, and now she had a full day of suffering on this cross ahead of her.

Jeremy will come. Jeremy has to come, has to!

The people who had stayed the night to save their places were mostly up soon after sunrise, hitting the porta-potties, getting coffee and breakfast tacos at the concession stand. They sat in lawn chairs, smeared themselves with sunscreen, ate while they watched Ellie’s endless writhing and moaning.

As the day wore on, more people gradually filled the area around the execution site with lawn chairs and blankets. Some brought grills and cooked hamburgers or barbecued.

The EMT who was on duty – not the same one who had told her of Jeremy’s rescue plans – sprayed Ellie with sunscreen, and took her vitals

“Hmm… No shit now, how do you feel?”

She looked at him through red-rimmed eyes, realized he was serious.

“I… hurt all over… breathing is so hard… so damned tired.”

“Well, the harder your breathing is, the less time before you die. That’s the best you can hope for. I’m going to increase your nutrients and stimulant dosage.”

He offered her water, then opened the underground vault behind the cross and changed out her IV bags.

“Jeremy says it’s tonight.” The EMT who came on duty at noon told her.

“H-he was supposed to OWWWWW! Ohhhh! Fuck! Supposed to c-come NNNNNGGGG! L-last night! W-what…”

“Something wrong. He thinks people were watching for him, a trap. He’s got a diversion set up for tonight to draw them off. You have to hang on! That’s all I can say now.”

He held the sponge up to her lips. She reached out, put her lips on it and sucked.

Over a day had passed since she was nailed to the cross.

Chapter 23: Crucifixion, Sunday - The Sedile describes what it's like when Ellie finally surrenders to the torture of the sedile to try to get a moment of relief from the nails. While she's screaming in agony, Ken McDonald, the reporter, comes to interview her and find out what she thinks about this sedile. Does it really have any punishment value?

Chapter 23: Crucifixion, Sunday – The Sedile​

Ellie finally surrendered to the sedile on Sunday afternoon.

She had fought the agonizing struggle to lift herself up, get a few minutes’ relief in her wrists, a few deep breaths, over a hundred times, not that she had been keeping count. It might as well have been a thousand.

Now, once again, she had reached her limit. The nails in her feet had become more than she could force herself to bear. Her legs were trembling with exhaustion. She sucked in deep breaths, savoring the feel of the air moving in and out of her lungs freely, effortlessly.

“OOOOHHHHHH!” She groaned, quickly gasped another deep breath, felt her raw ass slipping on the rough post.

Exhausted, Ellie felt the point of the horn dig into the underside of her buttocks, and instead of pushing her hips forward to escape it, she shifted her hips sideways, felt it go into her crack. She used some of the last of her strength to get the slippery point into her anus.

Ellie sobbed. Shit, this is gonna hurt…

She felt it going in, sliding into her asshole, entering her rectum.

“That’s it!” One of the spectators leaned across the rope and shouted. “Take it up your ass!”

Others began shouting and whistling, laughing at her. They were all holding their cell phones out, videoing her.

“OHHHH!” She moaned. I don’t want to do this, no, stop! But she didn’t have the strength left to stop now. I don’t have any choice any more…

She didn’t even have to try to position her vagina over the other horn. It went in easily, slippery with lube. Both of them slipped into her more deeply. She tried to ease down onto them, but her strength was almost gone.

“Yeah! Fuck yourself on that horn now! Come on, take it all!”

“UNNH! OWWWWW!” Her thighs began cramping, locked up. She was straining with her arms, pulling against the nails in her wrists, terrified that she was going to lose control and drop hard on the sedile. She couldn’t stop herself. She panicked, terrified of the worsening pain she couldn’t avoid now.

She felt the ridge on the front of the vaginal horn sliding between her inner lips, parting them. She opened her legs more and more still, trying to ease the wider parts of the horns into her.

“NNNNGGGG!” She gritted her teeth, moaning.

The blunt tip of the wooden peg for her urethra entered the little opening hidden between her inner lips, slid in deeper. Ellie tried to shrink back from it, rotate her hips forward, avoid it somehow, but the two horns already deep inside her guided her down onto it.

“MMMPH! OHHHH!!” Ellie groaned, not understanding what it was, only that it hurt.

The thin edge of the sedile slid between her inner lips, sank into the crease between them. As it took her weight, the points of the tiny spikes on its tip met the sensitive soft pink tissue of her clitoris, pressed into the soft skin and dimpled it.

“OWWWWWWWWWWW!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!” Ellie screamed as the searing pain traveled all over her body. She squirmed, unable to lift herself up and the edge of the sedile drove in deeper. She sobbed helplessly as the pain grew and blossomed into agony.

Her body sagged forward, her arms stretched out behind her as the now-familiar stars swam in her darkening vision. She welcomed unconsciousness.

“UUUHHHHHH!” Ellie moaned as she awoke to the agony between her cramping legs. “OOOWWWWW!” She screamed, struggling to try to lift herself off the sedile on exhausted legs and failing. She dropped back onto it, sobbing, moaning.

“Ellie!” Ken McDonald said, “Folks are asking, now that you’ve tried out the sedile, what do you think about it?”

“Oh fuck you, you dickless son of a bitch!” Ellie sobbed.

“More proof true love endures, folks!” There was laughter and applause from the crowd. “Doesn’t seem like you’re too fond of it! To be fair, it’s supposed to be sexual torture. Do you think your pussy is being suitably punished right now?”

“IT. HURTS. LIKE. HELL!! That’s what I th-think. I w-wouldn’t wish th-this thing OWWWWWW!! Fuck! On a-anyone! But for you, I - UNNH! I wish they’d g-give you a s-sex change op-operation so you’d have a p-pussy! And then p-put you on this d-damn thing! NNNNNGGGG!! OHHHH! Shit!”

“I think that was a big ‘yes’ folks! Ellie’s opinion of this sedile is it does indeed have high punishment value!

“We don’t see many of these type sediles. For those of you not familiar with how this works, Ellie now has horns of some type in all three of her lower orifices! That’s her anus, vagina and a small one in her urethra. The last one is hard to see from a distance, but Ellie feels it. Those were all lubricated as a concession in her sentence, but her holes are stretched over them painfully!

“Then there is the actual edge she rests on. It’s thin, so there’s not much support there. It’s designed to spread her lower lips so it fits between them. There’s also an edge between the anal and vaginal horns that fits up into her cleft there. The engineers tell me she has well over a hundred pounds per square inch pressing against the most sensitive part of her body.

“Girls, imagine taking off your pants, straddling the edge of a board a quarter-inch wide and dangling your feet and not being able to get off! That would be a fraction of what Ellie Ruck is suffering right now.

“And finally, in front, there’s a little group of small metal spikes that fit right up against her clit.

“So the designer seems to have thought of everything on this one, as I’m sure Ellie would confirm!”

“OWWWWWW!! OHHHH! Please please can’t s-somebody help meee!” Ellie sobbed, writhing and twisting on the sedile, desperately trying to relieve the agony between her legs. “I can’t get off th-this thing! Legs too t-tired. OWWWWWWW! Oh please, can’t somebody p-push me up? Help meeee ohhh God it hurts it hurts!”

Everyone stared at Ellie but no one moved to give her mercy. She was being punished. It was supposed to hurt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom