The Throwaway Girl - a new story by Jedakk

• Thread starter Deleted member jedakk
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Set 2-3.jpg
Wow! I had envisioned a beautiful red-head but not as beautiful as her! :very_hot:

And she also may have a valid point about social justice if the government is nailing people to crosses.

Umm, is that a problem here? ;)

Chapter 6 does much to explain the title of this story: "throwaway girl". Thanks.

Let's not be too critical of Jeremy. Like his namesake he means well and is certain about what is best for the rest of humanity.

The court-appointed defense counsel is a fine example of what Reagan called 'the most terrifying nine words in the English language: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Thanks for the picture of Marta Gromova. I was hoping for an image. The classic of the genre, The Serpent's Eye, combined great text with some of the best illustrations ever created for this forum. It would be wonderful to see one or two for this epic.

Chapter 7 is entitled "The Marks for her Nails," in which Ellie, now abandoned by her lawyer Alice, is hustled out of the courtroom, struggling all the way to cover herself with the small blanket they gave her. That doesn't work out well, (I didn't want it to) and by the time she reaches the prison van outside, some parts of her she tried to hide are exposed. She endures some abuse from the guards on the way to the prison where she meets her executioner, a woodworker who will carve her sedile to fit, and a doctor who marks the locations where the nails will go when she is crucified. Ellie is unhappy about all this and heaps verbal abuse on everyone. Now, naked and strapped down with her legs spread, she waits for the men to begin probing and measuring her for her Class 3 gender-specific sedile that will go on her cross.

Chapter 7: The Marks for her Nails​

Ellie whimpered and sobbed as the bailiff and female officer pulled her toward the doors of the courtroom. She did her best to hold onto her blanket and hold it closed, but with her ankles chained her hobbling gait made her curvy parts jiggle and pull at the blanket’s edges. She stumbled and lost one of her cardboard slippers.

The people in the crowded hallway made way for them, all of them gawking, videoing, and snapping pictures of her. Ellie shrieked when the blanket slipped off one shoulder, exposing a bare breast. Her two guards wouldn’t let her stop to fix it. She tried to reach one shackled hand up to pull it back while being forced to continue walking, then squealed in horror when she realized that left the lower part of her blanket gapping open, exposing her triangle of red hair. Frantically trying to shrug back into it almost made it slip off the other shoulder as well. With a moan of frustration, she gave up and just tried to keep one breast covered and keep the blanket closed below. Somewhere along the way she lost the other cardboard slipper and was barefoot.

She hung her head in humiliation and misery. It was all she could do to hold on tightly to the little blanket and try to keep the token bit of modesty she still had as her guards hustled her through the doors, outside, hopping all the way down the long, wide steps of the Jack Brooks Federal Building toward the street, breasts bouncing and jiggling with every step.

All of the bouncing caused the bottom edge of the blanket stretched over her buttocks in back to steadily work its way up, bunching a little more with every jiggling step until it reached a critical point where it suddenly slid up above the curve of her bare ass, much to the delight of the crowd. Ellie felt it come up, felt the sudden draftiness but couldn’t fix it without throwing open her blanket in front.

The bailiff and female officer led her out to the prison van where they lifted her in, strapped her into one of the rear seats with a five-point harness and closed the door. A male officer got in next to her and grinned. She squealed yet again when he casually reached over and tweaked her exposed reddish-pink nipple, drawing laughter from the two officers in the front seat.

Ellie realized she was truly at their mercy. She was in chains and she was strapped into her seat. No one was going to help her. As the van pulled away, the officer next to her reached over, cupped her bare breast and gave it a squeeze. She gripped the edges of her blanket more tightly and looked out the window as they moved through the streets of Beaumont.

“Now that’s a damn nice tit,” the officer said.

“Sure is,” the one in the front passenger seat said. “That blanket looks kind of lumpy there, think we might need to search her?”

“Why, I do believe you’re right!” The officer in back said. “I reckon we better open this little blanket up and do a thorough search to be sure she ain’t hidin’ any weapons.”

Ellie whimpered and pulled the blanket tighter, saying, “No, please…” But she realized that it was useless. She felt the blanket slip out of her fingers, and then the officer was spreading it open under the seatbelt straps.

“Whoowee! Look at that! She’s a real firecrotch all right!” The officer in front said. “Look at that pussy, lips red as those nipples!”

The officer driving grinned as he looked at Ellie in the mirror. They had to stop at a traffic light for a moment and he swung around to have a good look. “Man, bet she could wrap those pussy lips around your cock and squeeze, jerk the cum out of you in about ten seconds!” He said.

Are they going to rape me? Ellie wondered. Stop off somewhere out of sight, take me out and force themselves on me, all three of these bastards? There’s nothing I can do to stop them.

The van was moving again. “Too bad we’re on a schedule and tracked all the time, sure would like to try me some of that one!” The driver said. After a few minutes the others settled down for the ride, but they left Ellie naked for the rest of the thirty-minute trip.

Her mind returned to anticipation of what awaited her. She would sob, try to get hold of herself, try to breathe, then terror would overcome her again and she’d scream and struggle uselessly in her restraints and the guards would laugh at her. The horror of what was happening was overwhelming.

On Saturday they will CRUCIFY me! CRUCIFY me! I have what’s left of today, then two days, and then the horror begins. I’ll only START to die on Saturday morning, then maybe I’ll die sometime the next Friday or Saturday – if I’m lucky. It could be even longer than that.

Ellie sobbed. How could dying be lucky? The answer came to her: When living means unbearable agony.

When they arrived at the U.S. Penitentiary near Nederland, they unstrapped her, lifted her down, draped the blanket over her shoulders again and turned her over to two more guards, who hustled her straight into the prison hospital. A medic gave her a tranquilizer shot to calm her down, while avoiding sedating her. They needed her awake a little longer at least. She felt her anxiety begin to dull almost immediately. They marched her to X-ray, took her shackles off so they could take a series of images of her wrists and feet. The medic got her height, weight and vitals, then the guards put her shackles back on.

This prison housed death row but did not house women in its general population. Women condemned to death by lethal injection were still transported here from the nearby women’s prison immediately prior to their execution. But women like Ellie, sentenced to crucifixion and no longer entitled to any human rights, were not deemed worthy of any modesty or privacy considerations.

Three men waited for her in the exam room: David Wooster, the woodworker who would carve her sedile, her executioner, who said he answered to John - not his real name, and the prison doctor.

The executioner wore a black ski mask. He had apologized to the other men for that earlier. “In this job you can’t afford to be recognized!” They had already reviewed among themselves the measurements required for Ellie’s execution. The executioner needed joint-to-joint lengths of arms and legs, shoulder-to-hip length, height and weight. Wooster needed detailed measurements and pictures between her legs. The doctor was there mainly to assist the others. He already had Ellie’s electronic X-rays up on the display screen, checking them and finding nothing remarkable.

“Ok, guys, you know the drill,” the executioner said to the two male guards, Larry and Marvin. “We need her naked on the exam table, hands shackled above her head and feet in the stirrups. We’ll need her ankles chains off so we can spread her legs, waist chain too.”

Ellie tried to hold onto the blanket as Marvin pulled it away, leaving her naked. She was a little woozy, but not so much that she didn’t understand this was some kind of preparation for her execution. She was terrified of the executioner in his black mask, couldn’t take her eyes off him.

“What are you doing to me?!” Ellie screamed in panic when she felt their hands on her. “No! No!” She screamed, struggling in her chains, but the guards knew their work.

Larry lifted her by her shoulders and Marvin reached down and grabbed her legs and together they set her bare butt in the middle of the cold steel exam table, swung her flailing legs around and carefully laid her back, taking care not to bang her head or allow her to injure herself in any way.

“AAHHHHH!! You sons of bitches! You… you… I bet you’ve got balls the size of raisins! Only thing smaller are your brains! Let me go…” She writhed and twisted “…and I’ll damn sure fuck you pussies up! OWWWW!”

“Did that tranquilizer you gave her to quiet her down make her brave, too? She must be a real mean drunk!” Wooster laughed.

The guards ignored her angry screams and insults as they held her down and dragged her into position with her buttocks at the end of the table between the stirrups, legs flailing. Larry held her upper body down while Marvin managed to buckle a webbing strap across her hips to stop her trying to roll over. He cinched it down tight with one hand while blocking her legs with the other. Then Marvin unfastened the chain of her handcuffs from her waist chain and handed it to Larry as she tried to jerk it free. Larry used it to pull her arms up above her head while Marvin took his turn holding her writhing body down, being careful to avoid her teeth. Larry clipped her handcuffs to the end of a chain and winched it up until her arms were extended.

With her still kicking and arching her back, Marvin removed her waist chain, secured the webbing strap above her breasts and another across her waist. He pinched a pink nipple and grinned at Ellie.

“Aaaaaaaaaaarrhh!!” She snarled in rage through gritted teeth, straining to reach him, face livid, glaring furiously, her shackled hands fisted.

“She does have a temper!” Marvin laughed and the others joined in.

The stirrups pivoted on rigid arms that could be moved horizontally and vertically as needed. Each stirrup had its own ankle shackle and each of the arms had straps to secure her legs at the thigh and knee.

Marvin pinned Ellie’s kicking legs while Larry removed her ankle chains and locked each of her feet into a stirrup. Then each of them finished securing a leg with the straps and she was finally immobilized. They swung the stirrups out to the sides and locked them in place, fully exposing her hairy pussy.

“Unh!” Ellie grunted as Marvin cinched the strap down tighter across her hips to ensure she could do no more than squirm while she was being probed and measured between her legs.

“All yours, guys!” Larry said.

“Mean as she is, you better check she don’t have teeth in her pussy like some of these redheads! You don’t want to go and lose a finger!” Marvin laughed, “That is a pretty feisty little bitch!”

“Sound advice!” John replied.

“Gonna go for coffee. Y’all want us to bring you some?” Larry asked.

“Just black for me,” Wooster said. The other two shook their heads.

“Back in a few minutes. Call if you need us sooner,” Larry said as they walked out the door.

“Like they’d fucking need you dickless cocksuckers for anything!” Ellie raged at them, “Maybe to wipe their fucking asses!”

“No more than I’d expect from someone sentenced to crucifixion,” Wooster grinned, shook his head while pulling on his blue nitrile gloves.

“Look,” the doctor said to Ellie, “we’re not going to hurt you. We’re only taking some measurements today. Might be a little uncomfortable but we’ll try to make it as easy as possible. If you settle down, things will go better for you.”

“F-fuck you!” Ellie screamed, straining against her restraints. She was being humiliated again, so helpless and so very vulnerable. They were looking at her bottom, talking about her, touching her down there as if they had every right to do so. And there was nothing at all she could do about it. She could barely squirm under all of the restraints.

“Fuck all of you!” Ellie said, “I suppose now you limp-dick bastards are going to rape me!”

All three of the men broke out laughing at that.

“No, little lady, you can relax!” John the executioner said, patting the inner side of one of her thighs, “Somebody might, but it won’t be us! We’re not here to rape you, we’re just here to measure you for your cross so I can slowly torture you to death! Nothing personal!”

Ellie gaped at him for a moment, then launched into a string of insults.

“Ok, she’s hysterical,” the doctor said, probing the wrist bones in the heel of one hand with a fingertip and looking at the X-rays. “She might or might not come to terms with it over the next two days. Even if she does, she’s likely to explode any time.” He located the spot and marked an “X” there with a felt-tipped pen.

“You want to gag her?” John the executioner asked.

“No need. Doesn’t bother me anyway.” He marked the other wrist and moved toward her feet. “All these women on their way to the cross do that, gives them some practice for after they’re crucified, cursing and spitting at everyone,” the doctor replied. All three of them chuckled at that.

The doctor quickly probed Ellie’s feet and marked them, then peered at her bottom.

Since these two chapters are short, the second chapter for today is Chapter 8, titled "A Forgotten Paperclip." The paperclip on Ellie's clitoris keeps coming back to haunt her. The doctor discovers it still there and Ellie has to explain why it's there in the first place. The men talk about how the executioner might torture her sensitive clit with a ring in it, stretch it with weights, expose it to the sun, coat it with honey to attract insects, etc. "Nothing personal," the executioner says.

Chapter 8: A Forgotten Paperclip​

“Well, let’s see,” the doctor said as he examined Ellie’s bottom, “some general notes first: Her anus appears undamaged and healthy. No evidence of damage to her external genitalia… she’s sexually active, no evidence of a hymen… no evidence of childbirth… vaginal vestibule looks healthy.

“Clitoris, pierced with a ring in it!” The doctor said with wonder. “What I really want to know is the purpose of this paperclip hanging in the clit ring!”

“Fucking policewoman put it there!” Ellie hissed. “I can’t feel how to get it out.”

“In court?” The doctor asked, incredulous. “She hung a paperclip on your clit in the courtroom? Why would she do that?”

“Because… because the son of a bitch fucking judge wanted her to pull on it! Fucking policewoman said.. Oh fuck! She said I had a big clit and he wanted to see! That’s why!” Ellie replied sullenly.

All three men broke out laughing hysterically.

When he could catch his breath, the executioner said, “According to you, there was a hell of a lot of sexual intercourse going on in that courtroom!”

That set them all to laughing again while Ellie lay there and fumed. About that time the two guards returned with Wooster’s coffee. The two of them stared at the other three with puzzled looks.

“Well looks like a good time was had by all while we was gone!” Marvin, the big one, said. “Well, ‘cept for her,” he said, indicating the naked Ellie lying on the table glaring.

“How come she’s got that paperclip hanging on her pussy?” Larry the other guard queried.

“You’ll need to set my coffee down first, then we’ll tell you,” Wooster said.

“It was like this,” the doctor began, “she’s got a paperclip hanging from her clit!”

When he finished, the guards broke out laughing and the other three had to laugh all over again too.

“Well,” the doctor said finally, “we’d better get on with this. Wooster has work to do tonight.”

“Wait,” John said, “before you take that paperclip out, let me get a picture of it!”

“Oh, good idea!” The doctor said.

He pulled out his phone and quickly took a picture, then the other two did the same. The doctor wanted a selfie of him pointing to the paperclip, so John took that. Ellie was livid.

When they were done, the doctor easily removed the paperclip. Then he separated her inner labia with a gloved finger and heard Ellie gasp.

“Very sensitive,” he said.

“Fuck you!” Ellie replied.

“Doesn’t seem like I’m the one who’s fucked here!” The doctor laughed.

He reached for a pair of forceps, took hold of the ring in her clit and pulled gently as he retracted her hood to expose more of it.

“Unh!” Ellie grunted.

“Yes, very sensitive,” the doctor said. “Takes a big one to have enough meat in it to take a ring. She’s had a lot of enjoyment out of that. Well, a few years anyway. She is, let’s see…” He glanced at the chart on a clipboard next to him. “Nineteen years old. Probably had this piercing since she was sixteen or so.”

“Eighteen, you fucking asshole!” Ellie hissed balefully. “I got it for my-my eighteenth birthday!”

“And did it help the boys find your clit?” The doctor grinned. “Now it’s going to help John the executioner find it!”

“Gonna be useful to me too, making sure the teeth on her sedile are a good fit up against her clit!” Wooster said. “Thank you for making my job easier!” He laughed.

“Fuck you all! Fuck you all!” Ellie screamed. “Oh… fuck… just fuck you all…” She said miserably, sobbing helplessly, clenching and unclenching her fists.

I’m suffering for the revolution, she thought, at least there’s that. I may not be very smart, but I’m doing something important. My name is gonna be famous!

“I’d like to get some measurements of her clit, see what kind of treatment might be most effective,” John said.

“Sure,” the doctor replied. Ellie squirmed as the doctor slipped a thin plastic ruler underneath her clitoris, still holding it with forceps. “Looks like glans is about 4.5 millimeters wide, and… 6.5 millimeters longitudinally. Length…” The doctor picked up a thin steel probe and inserted it carefully alongside her clit, sliding it in until it met resistance.

The sensations were like electric shocks running up Ellie’s spine.

“Ow! Ow! Oh! Stop, oh God STOP!” Ellie screamed. Her body went stiff under the straps, her legs straining, quivering.

“Ok, there’s the root of it… let’s see, it’s about 22 millimeters long!” The doctor exclaimed in wonder.

“Hmm…” The executioner said, “What if you stretch it?”

“Let’s see…” the doctor said as he pulled gently on the forceps.

“AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!” Ellie screamed.

“She’s not hurting that badly, she’s just scared,” the doctor said. “It can’t take a lot of pull, maybe half a pound. More than that would probably tear it. A clitoris has a lot of fascial tissue in it so it’s pretty tough but it’s also small, so all the stress from that ring is concentrated in a tiny area. Let’s see, this ring, well…” he pushed his glasses up and studied it critically. “Hang a one-pound weight on it and you’d get well over a hundred pounds per square inch where that ring presses on the inside of the piercing hole. No, I wouldn’t go any higher than half a pound. Won’t tear it and the pain will be bad enough to drive her crazy. It will travel up her nerves all over her body.”

“Ok, it’s stretching some,” he continued. “The fascia in it would continue to stretch slowly. Now it’s out to about 26 millimeters. I’d say keep the weight down to about eight ounces max, let it hang there and stretch for a few hours. What are you thinking to do?”

“Exactly that, stretch it out first, hang a weight on it. I think a little pouch with lead shot in it, add a few more from time to time, watch it until it looks like it’s stretched as far as it’s going to. Then retract her hood and skewer its shaft down close to the root with a big needle or a thin, sharpened nail, maybe, side-to-side so it blocks her hood and keeps it retracted. One of the things on the female section of our Executioner’s License exam so I know the procedure but never had a chance to use it. Keeps her clit stretched out and holds her hood back at the same time so it’s fully exposed to everything, a whip, sunburn, insects, hell, smear a little honey on it and the bugs will drive her crazy. Then too you’ve got it stretched out and fully exposed to the teeth on the sedile without her hood to protect it.”

“Most sensitive part of a woman’s body,” the doctor said. “She ought to be fairly punished by that, along with everything else. It’ll get worse every time she tries to rest on it. Nerves will fire all over her body. Boy, she’ll really scream! Ought to draw bigger crowds.”

“Oh please, please, no, you can’t do that!” Ellie sobbed, squirming and straining under her straps, desperate to escape this horror.

“Yes,” the doctor said, “the executioner can do anything he wants! Anything to add to your punishment as long as it doesn’t shorten your time on the cross.”

“That’s right,” the executioner added. “Your body belongs to the Federal Government, which is consigning it to me as its agent. Your lawyer probably never bothered to show you your sentence, but it says in writing you’re sentenced to fifty lashes, five days on the cross, etcetera, as a minimum. Emphasize minimum – according to the law, and I quote, ‘it is within the discretion of the executioner to inflict anything which enhances the severity or entertainment value of the punishment without reducing its duration.”

Ellie stared at them mutely, horror and desperation in her face. There was no way to escape what they were going to do to her. “Entertainment value”! She thought. For them, her dying had entertainment value!

“Nothing personal,” the executioner continued, “the more effectively I do my job, the better crowd approval ratings I get, the more subjects the Federal Government assigns to me for their execution. I need to pay for my daughter’s college, and you wouldn’t believe how expensive that can be!”

Chapter 7 is entitled "The Marks for her Nails," in which Ellie, now abandoned by her lawyer Alice, is hustled out of the courtroom, struggling all the way to cover herself with the small blanket they gave her. That doesn't work out well, (I didn't want it to) and by the time she reaches the prison van outside, some parts of her she tried to hide are exposed. She endures some abuse from the guards on the way to the prison where she meets her executioner, a woodworker who will carve her sedile to fit, and a doctor who marks the locations where the nails will go when she is crucified. Ellie is unhappy about all this and heaps verbal abuse on everyone. Now, naked and strapped down with her legs spread, she waits for the men to begin probing and measuring her for her Class 3 gender-specific sedile that will go on her cross.

Chapter 7: The Marks for her Nails​

Ellie whimpered and sobbed as the bailiff and female officer pulled her toward the doors of the courtroom. She did her best to hold onto her blanket and hold it closed, but with her ankles chained her hobbling gait made her curvy parts jiggle and pull at the blanket’s edges. She stumbled and lost one of her cardboard slippers.

The people in the crowded hallway made way for them, all of them gawking, videoing, and snapping pictures of her. Ellie shrieked when the blanket slipped off one shoulder, exposing a bare breast. Her two guards wouldn’t let her stop to fix it. She tried to reach one shackled hand up to pull it back while being forced to continue walking, then squealed in horror when she realized that left the lower part of her blanket gapping open, exposing her triangle of red hair. Frantically trying to shrug back into it almost made it slip off the other shoulder as well. With a moan of frustration, she gave up and just tried to keep one breast covered and keep the blanket closed below. Somewhere along the way she lost the other cardboard slipper and was barefoot.

She hung her head in humiliation and misery. It was all she could do to hold on tightly to the little blanket and try to keep the token bit of modesty she still had as her guards hustled her through the doors, outside, hopping all the way down the long, wide steps of the Jack Brooks Federal Building toward the street, breasts bouncing and jiggling with every step.

All of the bouncing caused the bottom edge of the blanket stretched over her buttocks in back to steadily work its way up, bunching a little more with every jiggling step until it reached a critical point where it suddenly slid up above the curve of her bare ass, much to the delight of the crowd. Ellie felt it come up, felt the sudden draftiness but couldn’t fix it without throwing open her blanket in front.

The bailiff and female officer led her out to the prison van where they lifted her in, strapped her into one of the rear seats with a five-point harness and closed the door. A male officer got in next to her and grinned. She squealed yet again when he casually reached over and tweaked her exposed reddish-pink nipple, drawing laughter from the two officers in the front seat.

Ellie realized she was truly at their mercy. She was in chains and she was strapped into her seat. No one was going to help her. As the van pulled away, the officer next to her reached over, cupped her bare breast and gave it a squeeze. She gripped the edges of her blanket more tightly and looked out the window as they moved through the streets of Beaumont.

“Now that’s a damn nice tit,” the officer said.

“Sure is,” the one in the front passenger seat said. “That blanket looks kind of lumpy there, think we might need to search her?”

“Why, I do believe you’re right!” The officer in back said. “I reckon we better open this little blanket up and do a thorough search to be sure she ain’t hidin’ any weapons.”

Ellie whimpered and pulled the blanket tighter, saying, “No, please…” But she realized that it was useless. She felt the blanket slip out of her fingers, and then the officer was spreading it open under the seatbelt straps.

“Whoowee! Look at that! She’s a real firecrotch all right!” The officer in front said. “Look at that pussy, lips red as those nipples!”

The officer driving grinned as he looked at Ellie in the mirror. They had to stop at a traffic light for a moment and he swung around to have a good look. “Man, bet she could wrap those pussy lips around your cock and squeeze, jerk the cum out of you in about ten seconds!” He said.

Are they going to rape me? Ellie wondered. Stop off somewhere out of sight, take me out and force themselves on me, all three of these bastards? There’s nothing I can do to stop them.

The van was moving again. “Too bad we’re on a schedule and tracked all the time, sure would like to try me some of that one!” The driver said. After a few minutes the others settled down for the ride, but they left Ellie naked for the rest of the thirty-minute trip.

Her mind returned to anticipation of what awaited her. She would sob, try to get hold of herself, try to breathe, then terror would overcome her again and she’d scream and struggle uselessly in her restraints and the guards would laugh at her. The horror of what was happening was overwhelming.

On Saturday they will CRUCIFY me! CRUCIFY me! I have what’s left of today, then two days, and then the horror begins. I’ll only START to die on Saturday morning, then maybe I’ll die sometime the next Friday or Saturday – if I’m lucky. It could be even longer than that.

Ellie sobbed. How could dying be lucky? The answer came to her: When living means unbearable agony.

When they arrived at the U.S. Penitentiary near Nederland, they unstrapped her, lifted her down, draped the blanket over her shoulders again and turned her over to two more guards, who hustled her straight into the prison hospital. A medic gave her a tranquilizer shot to calm her down, while avoiding sedating her. They needed her awake a little longer at least. She felt her anxiety begin to dull almost immediately. They marched her to X-ray, took her shackles off so they could take a series of images of her wrists and feet. The medic got her height, weight and vitals, then the guards put her shackles back on.

This prison housed death row but did not house women in its general population. Women condemned to death by lethal injection were still transported here from the nearby women’s prison immediately prior to their execution. But women like Ellie, sentenced to crucifixion and no longer entitled to any human rights, were not deemed worthy of any modesty or privacy considerations.

Three men waited for her in the exam room: David Wooster, the woodworker who would carve her sedile, her executioner, who said he answered to John - not his real name, and the prison doctor.

The executioner wore a black ski mask. He had apologized to the other men for that earlier. “In this job you can’t afford to be recognized!” They had already reviewed among themselves the measurements required for Ellie’s execution. The executioner needed joint-to-joint lengths of arms and legs, shoulder-to-hip length, height and weight. Wooster needed detailed measurements and pictures between her legs. The doctor was there mainly to assist the others. He already had Ellie’s electronic X-rays up on the display screen, checking them and finding nothing remarkable.

“Ok, guys, you know the drill,” the executioner said to the two male guards, Larry and Marvin. “We need her naked on the exam table, hands shackled above her head and feet in the stirrups. We’ll need her ankles chains off so we can spread her legs, waist chain too.”

Ellie tried to hold onto the blanket as Marvin pulled it away, leaving her naked. She was a little woozy, but not so much that she didn’t understand this was some kind of preparation for her execution. She was terrified of the executioner in his black mask, couldn’t take her eyes off him.

“What are you doing to me?!” Ellie screamed in panic when she felt their hands on her. “No! No!” She screamed, struggling in her chains, but the guards knew their work.

Larry lifted her by her shoulders and Marvin reached down and grabbed her legs and together they set her bare butt in the middle of the cold steel exam table, swung her flailing legs around and carefully laid her back, taking care not to bang her head or allow her to injure herself in any way.

“AAHHHHH!! You sons of bitches! You… you… I bet you’ve got balls the size of raisins! Only thing smaller are your brains! Let me go…” She writhed and twisted “…and I’ll damn sure fuck you pussies up! OWWWW!”

“Did that tranquilizer you gave her to quiet her down make her brave, too? She must be a real mean drunk!” Wooster laughed.

The guards ignored her angry screams and insults as they held her down and dragged her into position with her buttocks at the end of the table between the stirrups, legs flailing. Larry held her upper body down while Marvin managed to buckle a webbing strap across her hips to stop her trying to roll over. He cinched it down tight with one hand while blocking her legs with the other. Then Marvin unfastened the chain of her handcuffs from her waist chain and handed it to Larry as she tried to jerk it free. Larry used it to pull her arms up above her head while Marvin took his turn holding her writhing body down, being careful to avoid her teeth. Larry clipped her handcuffs to the end of a chain and winched it up until her arms were extended.

With her still kicking and arching her back, Marvin removed her waist chain, secured the webbing strap above her breasts and another across her waist. He pinched a pink nipple and grinned at Ellie.

“Aaaaaaaaaaarrhh!!” She snarled in rage through gritted teeth, straining to reach him, face livid, glaring furiously, her shackled hands fisted.

“She does have a temper!” Marvin laughed and the others joined in.

The stirrups pivoted on rigid arms that could be moved horizontally and vertically as needed. Each stirrup had its own ankle shackle and each of the arms had straps to secure her legs at the thigh and knee.

Marvin pinned Ellie’s kicking legs while Larry removed her ankle chains and locked each of her feet into a stirrup. Then each of them finished securing a leg with the straps and she was finally immobilized. They swung the stirrups out to the sides and locked them in place, fully exposing her hairy pussy.

“Unh!” Ellie grunted as Marvin cinched the strap down tighter across her hips to ensure she could do no more than squirm while she was being probed and measured between her legs.

“All yours, guys!” Larry said.

“Mean as she is, you better check she don’t have teeth in her pussy like some of these redheads! You don’t want to go and lose a finger!” Marvin laughed, “That is a pretty feisty little bitch!”

“Sound advice!” John replied.

“Gonna go for coffee. Y’all want us to bring you some?” Larry asked.

“Just black for me,” Wooster said. The other two shook their heads.

“Back in a few minutes. Call if you need us sooner,” Larry said as they walked out the door.

“Like they’d fucking need you dickless cocksuckers for anything!” Ellie raged at them, “Maybe to wipe their fucking asses!”

“No more than I’d expect from someone sentenced to crucifixion,” Wooster grinned, shook his head while pulling on his blue nitrile gloves.

“Look,” the doctor said to Ellie, “we’re not going to hurt you. We’re only taking some measurements today. Might be a little uncomfortable but we’ll try to make it as easy as possible. If you settle down, things will go better for you.”

“F-fuck you!” Ellie screamed, straining against her restraints. She was being humiliated again, so helpless and so very vulnerable. They were looking at her bottom, talking about her, touching her down there as if they had every right to do so. And there was nothing at all she could do about it. She could barely squirm under all of the restraints.

“Fuck all of you!” Ellie said, “I suppose now you limp-dick bastards are going to rape me!”

All three of the men broke out laughing at that.

“No, little lady, you can relax!” John the executioner said, patting the inner side of one of her thighs, “Somebody might, but it won’t be us! We’re not here to rape you, we’re just here to measure you for your cross so I can slowly torture you to death! Nothing personal!”

Ellie gaped at him for a moment, then launched into a string of insults.

“Ok, she’s hysterical,” the doctor said, probing the wrist bones in the heel of one hand with a fingertip and looking at the X-rays. “She might or might not come to terms with it over the next two days. Even if she does, she’s likely to explode any time.” He located the spot and marked an “X” there with a felt-tipped pen.

“You want to gag her?” John the executioner asked.

“No need. Doesn’t bother me anyway.” He marked the other wrist and moved toward her feet. “All these women on their way to the cross do that, gives them some practice for after they’re crucified, cursing and spitting at everyone,” the doctor replied. All three of them chuckled at that.

The doctor quickly probed Ellie’s feet and marked them, then peered at her bottom.
I wonder if she is going to be this feisty when she is on the cross? I look forward to it.

The court-appointed defense counsel is a fine example of what Reagan called 'the most terrifying nine words in the English language: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
LOL! She's not actually employed by the government like a public defender in the US. Public defenders are full-time government employees. Alice is in private practice but got appointed by the judge to defend Ellie. In principle, Ellie might have to pay her, but Ellie doesn't have any assets, so this will be pro bono work for Alice and that's no surprise to her, she already knew. She handles a lot of cases before the US District Court so the judges know her and sometimes grab her up to defend people like Ellie.

Thanks for the picture of Marta Gromova. I was hoping for an image. The classic of the genre, The Serpent's Eye, combined great text with some of the best illustrations ever created for this forum. It would be wonderful to see one or two for this epic.
Glad you enjoyed Marta Gromova, I thought that first picture of her standing by the doors was amazing, beautiful girl but also some excellent photography and lighting. I hope I can come up with some illustrations for this story but it's a real challenge, so many props to make or find, clothing for all the characters, etc. Almost nothing I have in my stock of 3D parts is going to be helpful since it's all for an ancient Roman setting.

Now we know Ellie is nineteen :)

Question jedakk: Have you ever tried clit torture in some of your other stories? I think this is new
Not any that I ever finished. I had one that I worked on that was set in ancient Rome where a Christian girl urinated on the executioner while he was nailing her feet, so as punishment he broke off one of the thorns from her crown of thorns and used it to pierce her clit. I think that story sucked overall so I never posted it. It didn't have a good enough plot to begin with.

Your little Russian Marta is an excellent anatomical model. Your labelling of her perineum as 'taint' is cute.
I heard that a very long time ago, then actually heard it used in the TV series "Deadwood." Thought it would be funny to use it in the story, and even though I tried to have the characters explain it in their dialogue I could tell it was going to cause difficulties for some.

Yeah. But they'd probably have difficulty saying 'perineum' too!
True, but what I was after was a visual guide so they could see what the word used in the story referred to and connect it with a word in their own language. The problem was with people whose first language is not English.

It also helps that the lovely Ms. Gromova's genitalia are about as clearly defined as any I've had the good fortune to see. It looks like she sent her inner lips and clitoral hood out to be starched and pressed and they came back on a hanger so they wouldn't get wrinkled!

True, but what I was after was a visual guide so they could see what the word used in the story referred to and connect it with a word in their own language. The problem was with people whose first language is not English.

It also helps that the lovely Ms. Gromova's genitalia are about as clearly defined as any I've had the good fortune to see. It looks like she sent her inner lips and clitoral hood out to be starched and pressed and they came back on a hanger so they wouldn't get wrinkled!
You're certainly not kidding about her genitalia. Best anatomical detail I've ever seen!

One thing that most people don't realise is the size of the clitoris. Apart from the head or glans, which we should all know about, the shaft separates into two 'forks', which run down either side of the vaginal opening, beneath the labia majora. So it's a much larger organ than is generally thought. I understand that the whole clitoris, not just the head, is richly supplied with nerves, which is great for pleasure, but also has a serious downside for the lady concerned when it comes to pain.

One thing that most people don't realise is the size of the clitoris. Apart from the head or glans, which we should all know about, the shaft separates into two 'forks', which run down either side of the vaginal opening, beneath the labia majora. So it's a much larger organ than is generally thought. I understand that the whole clitoris, not just the head, is richly supplied with nerves, which is great for pleasure, but also has a serious downside for the lady concerned when it comes to pain.
I saw an article a while back that claimed that the two forks of the clitoris run pretty close to the rectum as well. Yes, that tiny button is a small part of the entire organ, which also has erectile tissue along its full length that swells when it is stimulated. Some of the torture that Ellie suffers later in the story uses electricity applied along the length of the internal part of her clitoris and John, her executioner, explains that to the TV audience.

I saw an article a while back that claimed that the two forks of the clitoris run pretty close to the rectum as well. Yes, that tiny button is a small part of the entire organ, which also has erectile tissue along its full length that swells when it is stimulated. Some of the torture that Ellie suffers later in the story uses electricity applied along the length of the internal part of her clitoris and John, her executioner, explains that to the TV audience.
Excellent concept Jedakk. I've used similar procedures in several of my stories. I suspect (without having direct experience) that this would be a moderately excruciating torture.

Back
Top Bottom