The Trial Of Katherine

Go to CruxDreams.com
Part 4

The room begins to hum with a mechanical whine as a huge thick wooden post imerges from the floor behind Katherine and the guards. Thick enough to hold strong against someone tied to it yet thin enough to give a good view.

The pole clunks to a stop at 9 ft. The guards are quiet and professional. They are young and muscular and have handsome faces. They smell like men and Katherine cant help but give in to them. They take her wrists and place them in the heavy chains soon her hands are clasped together and raised up above her head to the top of the pole.

Her back touches the cold rough wood and she gasps slightly as her small breasts are pulled tight against her chest. The chains are pulled until she is on tip toes then chains are clipped to her ankles then apart to the floor at the base of the pole slightly spread. Katherine feels the air on her pussy and realises just how exposed she is. Her small cloth however just does enought to cover her lady shame hovering above and covering her clit and engorged labia.

Katherines body is now pulled taught against the pole. The position not only thrusts out her chest and breasts for easy unobstructed viewing but it also makes it difficult for her to breathe.

She does what she can to get comfortable.

The judges looks at her for a long while then the head judge begins to speak. "with that out of the way we may now begin the trial, defence present your case!"

Rupert stepped forward and began to speak Katherines case. " Your honours, Miss Gvin could not possibly have comitted this most brutal crime, the knife used and found at the scene was not her possesion the strength needed to stike at Lord Bolton Gvin she does not have..." Rupert's words suddenly caught in his throat as he paced the room and finally glanced up to see Katherine tied to the post from the front.

Rupert was a small lonely ugly man who knew not the love or touch of a woman and the sight of the lithe 6 ft beauty Lady Katherine Gvin made his train of thought stop...he had always coveted her and would often entertain private thoughts of sharing her bed and intimate touch...and now there she was naked helpless tied before him.

Her long elegant legs muscular yet so very feminine her wide thigh gap, the spread of her legs, her pussy so provocativly covered, a strip of blond shaved pubic hair poking out the top of her tiny loin cloth. Her long torso spread so far and tight. Her breasts were not at all what he had expected, they hung lower and wider than he thought. Her areola were dark and wide covering almost all her breast, like a cut of blood sausage but coloured a livid brown, pinky and purple and veiny. Atop of which stood large long thick nipples. A combination of traits that seemed ugly and imperfect but yet that was so alluring and unique at the same time... he wanted to caress them suck them.
download.jpeg-1.jpgimages.jpeg-3.jpg1177903601.jpg11d08630b1e6337928e6ac4b67e879c7.26.jpg

Her face was proud but he could see her fear and dare he say a touch of excitement beneath her stoic features. Her long auburn hair fell to her waist and seemed to shimmer. Rupert felt his small cock stir in his pants.

Katherine noticed Ruperts stares. She enjoyed the way He had stopped short upon looking at her, his eyes following her almost naked body... he stopped and lingered on her breasts and seemed to show a look of disgust and intrigue...so the little fella had finally seen her...maybe she should have fucked him or at least sucked him off. Then maybe he would be less distracted she thought to herself.

With great effort Rupert turned his eyes away from Katherine and continued

" as i said she does not possess the strength to inflict the wound sustained by Lord Gvin and in her statement given to the lawman, she cleary states finding the Lord dead, explaining how she came to be covered in his blood upon going to his aid!" He pauses and measures his next words "Lady Katherine...sorry my worship Slave Gvin...even spotted the main perpertrator the scarred man!"

The crowd begins to murmur as Rupert wheels away from the bench casting another lingering look at katherine as he returns to his seat. The judges talk amongst themselves.

The prosecution then calls out to the court in a confident boom. " you mean this scarred man"

A man is suddenly lead in kicking and screaming to the court in sweaty dirty rags. He is still an imposing sight almost 7 ft tall and muscular in chains he is led by four guards into the court and secured to a chair.

Katherine seems visibly shocked by this and the blood drains from her face she begins to thrash against her bonds her nipples dancing on her fit athletic chest. " YOU!!!" She yells in anger.

The man calms and speaks stating his name is Sourk. In his testemony he states...

A. He has no idea why he is there...
B. He killed Lord Bolton Gvin but was paid by Katherine Gvin...

Last edited:
Oh he is in slave rags as well? Then definitely A, no idea because just like Katherine he’s actually innocent as well. Torture and punishment for slaves is even more delicious when they are trapped and innocent. The pain on another level when tempered by injustice....

A, because he would say A and if B is true he would also say A. On the other hand he knows that, so he would say B, that makes him crazy, and would force the judges to set him free, but this is also known by the judge, and he would not believe, so he will also say A. You hear me? A!

3 for A 3 for B!!! Pennsy im calling you out!!! Vote dont just read and like give your voice a chance its a tie right now! ;) voting will continue!

Part 4

The room begins to hum with a mechanical whine as a huge thick wooden post imerges from the floor behind Katherine and the guards. Thick enough to hold strong against someone tied to it yet thin enough to give a good view.

The pole clunks to a stop at 9 ft. The guards are quiet and professional. They are young and muscular and have handsome faces. They smell like men and Katherine cant help but give in to them. They take her wrists and place them in the heavy chains soon her hands are clasped together and raised up above her head to the top of the pole.

Her back touches the cold rough wood and she gasps slightly as her small breasts are pulled tight against her chest. The chains are pulled until she is on tip toes then chains are clipped to her ankles then apart to the floor at the base of the pole slightly spread. Katherine feels the air on her pussy and realises just how exposed she is. Her small cloth however just does enought to cover her lady shame hovering above and covering her clit and engorged labia.

Katherines body is now pulled taught against the pole. The position not only thrusts out her chest and breasts for easy unobstructed viewing but it also makes it difficult for her to breathe.

She does what she can to get comfortable.

The judges looks at her for a long while then the head judge begins to speak. "with that out of the way we may now begin the trial, defence present your case!"

Rupert stepped forward and began to speak Katherines case. " Your honours, Miss Gvin could not possibly have comitted this most brutal crime, the knife used and found at the scene was not her possesion the strength needed to stike at Lord Bolton Gvin she does not have..." Rupert's words suddenly caught in his throat as he paced the room and finally glanced up to see Katherine tied to the post from the front.

Rupert was a small lonely ugly man who knew not the love or touch of a woman and the sight of the lithe 6 ft beauty Lady Katherine Gvin made his train of thought stop...he had always coveted her and would often entertain private thoughts of sharing her bed and intimate touch...and now there she was naked helpless tied before him.

Her long elegant legs muscular yet so very feminine her wide thigh gap, the spread of her legs, her pussy so provocativly covered, a strip of blond shaved pubic hair poking out the top of her tiny loin cloth. Her long torso spread so far and tight. Her breasts were not at all what he had expected, they hung lower and wider than he thought. Her areola were dark and wide covering almost all her breast, like a cut of blood sausage but coloured a livid brown, pinky and purple and veiny. Atop of which stood large long thick nipples. A combination of traits that seemed ugly and imperfect but yet that was so alluring and unique at the same time... he wanted to caress them suck them.
View attachment 984637View attachment 984638View attachment 984639View attachment 984640

Her face was proud but he could see her fear and dare he say a touch of excitement beneath her stoic features. Her long auburn hair fell to her waist and seemed to shimmer. Rupert felt his small cock stir in his pants.

Katherine noticed Ruperts stares. She enjoyed the way He had stopped short upon looking at her, his eyes following her almost naked body... he stopped and lingered on her breasts and seemed to show a look of disgust and intrigue...so the little fella had finally seen her...maybe she should have fucked him or at least sucked him off. Then maybe he would be less distracted she thought to herself.

With great effort Rupert turned his eyes away from Katherine and continued

" as i said she does not possess the strength to inflict the wound sustained by Lord Gvin and in her statement given to the lawman, she cleary states finding the Lord dead, explaining how she came to be covered in his blood upon going to his aid!" He pauses and measures his next words "Lady Katherine...sorry my worship Slave Gvin...even spotted the main perpertrator the scarred man!"

The crowd begins to murmur as Rupert wheels away from the bench casting another lingering look at katherine as he returns to his seat. The judges talk amongst themselves.

The prosecution then calls out to the court in a confident boom. " you mean this scarred man"

A man is suddenly lead in kicking and screaming to the court in sweaty dirty rags. He is still an imposing sight almost 7 ft tall and muscular in chains he is led by four guards into the court and secured to a chair.

Katherine seems visibly shocked by this and the blood drains from her face she begins to thrash against her bonds her nipples dancing on her fit athletic chest. " YOU!!!" She yells in anger.

The man calms and speaks stating his name is Sourk. In his testemony he states...

A. He has no idea why he is there...
B. He killed Lord Bolton Gvin but was paid by Katherine Gvin...
As an aside from the main theme, I love the tits on the first girl amongst your small tits, big areolae group. Love to see more of her, Star.

Part 5

Sourk begins to groan and yell as he is fixed into the chair. "What the hell is going on! I am a free man travelling through your town and i have rights!"

"Sir please show some docorum! You are in a court of law" yells the judge.

Sourk stops fighting and remains quiet.

The prosecution turns to Katherine " tell me slave Gvin" the lawyer turns and points toward the bound Sourk. "Have you seen this man before? Do you know him?"

" Yes !!! Yes i do sir!! He is the man in my husbands room the one with the scar i saw before i blacked out!!!"

Sourk looks around the room wildly "She lies, i have never seen her before and have been nowhere near her husbands study."

Quick as a flash Rupert chimes in.
"who said anything about a study.... that was privileged information and my client just said "a room"...how would you know that Sourk unless you were there?"

Sourks eyes panic and he stammers as he tries to think about a way out of the trap he stupidly fell into... " i....i ...it was in the gazette..."

Katherine smiles to herself as she pulls on her chains...hmmm these will be off soon im sure.

Rupert turns to the judge

"See he lies!!! My clients Husband was killed in the study only the killer would know such a thing...this proves her innocence!"

The judges begin to think and talk amongst themselves...

"Your honours! Calls the prosecution. Do not be hoodwinked by falsities i believe the only error here is the stupidity of this male...not only in being caught but also in his speech here before us...he is but muscle thick and strong but no brain. There s something more affoot!."

Yells and ays!!! Echo from the the galleries who wish to see more.

The judge bangs his gavel " ay indeed...ay...we must know more. Mr Sourk you are but a traveller in the custody of our grand army and police as such you have no rights. Guards perpare mr Sourk for torture will will find the truth."

Katherine shook with confusion but held her posture and gaze, she looked to Sourk and saw him staring at her blankly he stared at her body and again Katherine could not help but like it.

Sourk began to scream and yell as his chair was moved to the centre of the room, the guards busied themselves grabbing straps and cruel devices.

" I have done nothing!!! This will change nothing i am an innocent man i do not know this woman!! Or this lord of which you speak!"

Sourk is stripped...his eyes focused on katherine had obviously aroused him and as he was stripped of his rags a thick cock lept free from between his muscular legs.
13.jpgOIP.jpeg.jpgpic_1_big.jpg

Katherine could not help but be amused by the thick cock in front of her...her nipples got harder and her pussy felt a tinge of wetness. His cock was so hard and his muscles were so big a large savage man helpless.

Sourk groaned as the guards began to fit his balls with a small vice and crank.
He looked at them venomously "fuck you guys i can take it!!" The guards just continued with the work.

"Sir this is very real" spoke the judge "tell us the truth of your business in out town or we will castrate you here and now..."

"Fuck you, you crazy bastard!"

The judge nodded to the guards and they began to turn the crank slowly Sourks balls began to tighten...they began to turn blue and extend from his body...he shook with fury and yelled with pain...but still he did not speak...

For 5 whole minutes Sourk's cock bounced and shook his body fighting against the bonds in his chair as men force themselves on his genitals. The crowd gasped at his endurance.

Sourk focused on Katherine the whole time as if she was a lover his cock grew as he watched her chained body struggle. But Sourk could not last forever... his balls on the brink of bursting were obsencely swollen and blue one more crank and he would no longer be a man...his bravery suddenly gave in...

"Aaaaggghhhh please no more!!! Katherine we are done they have discoverd the truth....please.....save me!!! I dont want to die like this..."

Katherine pulls on her harness and straightens her body...she looks past Sourk and into the Judges eyes...

A. Judge i paid Sourk...i am guilty....
B. Judge i swear to you i have never seen that man before in my life!

Last edited:
B. Because she is genuinely innocent and still believes justice will operate fairly for someone of her former status, she speaks the truth in the forelorn belief she will prevail. This stupid slut has not even imagined the depth of her peril, nor the consequences for a slave “proven” to be a liar...

Any hopes of her coming out of this in any way intact diminish to vanishing point

Back
Top Bottom