The Trial Of Katherine

Go to CruxDreams.com
Please give us more time to vote!:neng2kb:

On first question, I would have voted B. Gives more drama! :roto2cafe:

On the second episode, their could have been an option D : 'Lady Katherine fires her lawyer and looks for a more competent one!':roto2nuse:
Since she does not look like that smart, I vote for B : she runs away!:roto2palm:

View attachment 983998

With a confident smile Katherine takes a breath "i plead not guilty your worships"

"The plead is not guilty" calls the lead judge. Please now lets proceed with the trial.

"Your worship" calls the defence with a sly grin "before the trial begins i believe a certain issue needs to be resolved as to the currant status of Lady Gvin"

"I put before the court that she is no longer a Lady, all her titles have ceased at the death of her husband...i also propose that it is heinous for her to use the title of his lordship while on trial for his very murder. No benifit should be afforded her in this regard and she should be tried not as a lady but as a single woman a slave..."

Katherine looks shocked and confused she turns to her councilman Rupert who looks shocked himself... "your honour a brief moment so i can confer with my client"

"Granted" calls the judge.

Katherine is pulled into her chair by Rupert. "Of all the damn dirty tricks to play...Katherine they are going to try to proceed with you as a slave."

"But i am not a slave Rupert i am a lady" Katherine replies

Rupert grimaces..."under our strict law any woman without a man and with no title is a slave. You know how cruel our legal system can be on slave women you have seen the weekly punishments in the town square. As a lady you had some protection as a slave...." Rupert trails off...

"I am still Lady Gvin Rupert surely i cannot be tried as a street rat!"

"My Lady that is not what i am worried about...as a Lady if found guilty you would have faced a fine at the least or even a light whipping or imprisonment or banishment at the worst....as a slave you would be tried in the most base way and if found guilty you could face torture in the dungeon and the death penalty in the public square"

Katherine felt a jolt through her gut of fear but also something else something dangerous...a jolt of excitement maybe or just anxious fear...

The Judge banged his gavel...

"Councilmen, Lady Gvin we have all made our judegment in regards to this" with a cruel smile he turned to his fellow smirking judges...

"The Judges side with the defence. Without Lord Bolton Gvin alive Katherine Gvin has no such claim to any title or position we hearby strip her of all titles"

Katherine stammers and clutches a hand to her chest as Rupert supports her and the crowd roar in upheavel.

"Therefore" continues the judge "Katherine Gvin is a woman without husband or purpose and under our laws is a slave. As a slave on trial we have no choice but to proceed as befits a slave woman accused of murder."

A set of chains is brought before the two benches in a space in full view of the auditorium...

"Lady Gvin please present yourself to the guards to be stripped and shackeld as befits a woman on your position" calls the judge as he smiles to himself..

A. Katherine walks forward as a Lady in mind and strips as requesyed presenting herself to the guards.
B. Katherine tries to flee from the courtroom.
C. Katherine stands and refuses the judges order.
This has to be C. She's not going to escape a courtroom and she's too shocked to accept her fate. So C it is. And I suspect she'll suffer for it.

Part 3.

With a shocked gasp Katherine stands fixated her eyes on the chains lying on the ground in the circle of judegment before the judges bench.

2 muscular large gaurds look at her with angry hunger. She will not hand herslef to them she is a lady.

"Honoured Judges" begins Katherine. "Surely you would not cast such a decision so flipantly. I have been widowed but 4 days how can i be anything other than a victim in my husbands murder! I have lost a husband and would not seek to find a new man until his justice has been saught!"

Some elements of the the crowd behind her echo her sentiment but others respond angrily. She had not made many friends in the town. Her beauty and status was the envy of many a man and woman and jealousy can make people callous and cruel.

Seizing the initiative Rupert her councilmen continued to attempt to woo the judges ear. "Your gathered honours surely you would not turn away a lady of founding and status and reduce her to such a level after the murder of her dear husband"

Katherine looked at the judges as they took into account her and Ruperts words. The prosecution remained silent busying themselves as they awaited the decision with self satisfied grins.

Katherine was truly a breathtaking woman a real beauty and she could feel this work against her as the old judges stared at her body. Their eyes lingered on her long legs, her curved behind and her elegant clevage the cold air of the court causing her nipples to harden agaisnt her silk sheer garments.

The judge banged his gavel and gave his annoucnement. "the innosence of Katherine has not been established and she can stake no claim to being a victim. As her husband is dead coupled with the fact she is accused to his murder i cannot reverse my decision. Katherine Gvin your status is now that of a slave...as such you must be tried as one, chained in rags before us in the circle of judgement. Furthermore because of your bold insolence i order the chest rag be removed by the guards you shall only have the loin cloth and chains as a penalty for your refusal to follow the courts direction. Now present yourself to us!!! At once!!!"

Katherine turned to Rupert who looked at her seriously "Katherine you had best do as they say go into the circle strip and don the rags and let them chain you. If you fight it will not go well"

Katherine took a deep breath then stepped forward into the circle now in full view of the entire court and its heaving galleries packed with people.

She began to shake with fear as she spoke "I Katherine Gvin accept your judgement i am a slave and as such i will present myself as befits the court, i may be now considered a slave but i am still innocent!"

Katherine felt a rush of excitement as her hands raised to her shift...she felt all the eyes of the court upon her womanly form and could not help but feel a wet singing in her loins and her nipples turn to bullets.

She had to admit it was a rush to hear the silence and be the focus of the attention of all. She even felt excited as she felt the eyes of all 5 disgusting old judges on her body. They no doubt would enjoy seeing her bared before them their perverted eyes devouring her flesh.

She decided she would push out her chest towards them and give them what they wanted. With a slight twist of her hands her elegant dress fell tantalisingly to her curved hips.
OIP.jpeg.jpg R929a3e6011c166464e6e02b0ae279d42.jpeg.jpg
As her breasts were not of an overly large size Katherine rarely wore a bra or breast straps of any kind. So they were revealed to the court, they were apple shaped and hung low and wide on her chest, her areolas a thick purple and her nipples large and hard like bullets. She covered her shame with a elegant pose and remained stoic.

Katherine then took a breath and dropped her lower garments to the floor bending over she gave Rupert, the defence and all behind her a fine view of her ass. As she stood her shaved pussy was in full view of the court. Her long labia and clit bulged and glistened with sweat it was obvious that dispite the predicament she had become quite aroused.

The judge stared at her body. "The pussy of a harlot and the low hanging breasts of a slut. As i suspected. Guards give her, her loin cloth but withold the breast wrappings she must bare the results of her decisions."

Katherine was handed a simple string which she tied around her waist quickly to hide her intimate parts from further view.on the front of the string was a faded cream cloth 6 inches long and three inchs wide. The cover it afforded was minimal.

Katherine then presented herself arms wide to the guards on either side of her and she was chained in the circle of judegment.

How is Katherine chained.

A. Standing up arms chained together in front and legs chained together.

B. Chained to a post arms above head.

C. Chained kneeling legs spread and ankles secured to the floor hands behind her back.

???

Last edited by a moderator:
Part 3.

With a shocked gasp Katherine stands fixated her eyes on the chains lying on the ground in the circle of judegment before the judges bench.

2 muscular large gaurds look at her with angry hunger. She will not hand herslef to them she is a lady.

"Honoured Judges" begins Katherine. "Surely you would not cast such a decision so flipantly. I have been widowed but 4 days how can i be anything other than a victim in my husbands murder! I have lost a husband and would not seek to find a new man until his justice has been saught!"

Some elements of the the crowd behind her echo her sentiment but others respond angrily. She had not made many friends in the town. Her beauty and status was the envy of many a man and woman and jealousy can make people callous and cruel.

Seizing the initiative Rupert her councilmen continued to attempt to woo the judges ear. "Your gathered honours surely you would not turn away a lady of founding and status and reduce her to such a level after the murder of her dear husband"

Katherine looked at the judges as they took into account her and Ruperts words. The prosecution remained silent busying themselves as they awaited the decision with self satisfied grins.

Katherine was truly a breathtaking woman a real beauty and she could feel this work against her as the old judges stared at her body. Their eyes lingered on her long legs, her curved behind and her elegant clevage the cold air of the court causing her nipples to harden agaisnt her silk sheer garments.

The judge banged his gavel and gave his annoucnement. "the innosence of Katherine has not been established and she can stake no claim to being a victim. As her husband is dead coupled with the fact she is accused to his murder i cannot reverse my decision. Katherine Gvin your status is now that of a slave...as such you must be tried as one, chained in rags before us in the circle of judgement. Furthermore because of your bold insolence i order the chest rag be removed by the guards you shall only have the loin cloth and chains as a penalty for your refusal to follow the courts direction. Now present yourself to us!!! At once!!!"

Katherine turned to Rupert who looked at her seriously "Katherine you had best do as they say go into the circle strip and don the rags and let them chain you. If you fight it will not go well"

Katherine took a deep breath then stepped forward into the circle now in full view of the entire court and its heaving galleries packed with people.

She began to shake with fear as she spoke "I Katherine Gvin accept your judgement i am a slave and as such i will present myself as befits the court, i may be now considered a slave but i am still innocent!"

Katherine felt a rush of excitement as her hands raised to her shift...she felt all the eyes of the court upon her womanly form and could not help but feel a wet singing in her loins and her nipples turn to bullets.

She had to admit it was a rush to hear the silence and be the focus of the attention of all. She even felt excited as she felt the eyes of all 5 disgusting old judges on her body. They no doubt would enjoy seeing her bared before them their perverted eyes devouring her flesh.

She decided she would push out her chest towards them and give them what they wanted. With a slight twist of her hands her elegant dress fell tantalisingly to her curved hips.
View attachment 984316View attachment 984317
As her breasts were not of an overly large size Katherine rarely wore a bra or breast straps of any kind. So they were revealed to the court, they were apple shaped and hung low and wide on her chest, her areolas a thick purple and her nipples large and hard like bullets. She covered her shame with a elegant pose and remained stoic.

Katherine then took a breath and dropped her lower garments to the floor bending over she gave Rupert, the defence and all behind her a fine view of her ass. As she stood her shaved pussy was in full view of the court. Her long labia and clit bulged and glistened with sweat it was obvious that dispite the predicament she had become quite aroused.

The judge stared at her body. "The pussy of a harlot and the low hanging breasts of a slut. As i suspected. Guards give her, her loin cloth but withold the breast wrappings she must bare the results of her decisions."

Katherine was handed a simple string which she tied around her waist quickly to hide her intimate parts from further view.on the front of the string was a faded cream cloth 6 inches long and three inchs wide. The cover it afforded was minimal.

Katherine then presented herself arms wide to the guards on either side of her and she was chained in the circle of judegment.

C. Chained kneeling legs spread and ankles secured to the floor hands behind her back.

???
Tempted by C, but will go for B.

Part 3.

View attachment 984316 View attachment 984317

???
C

Back
Top Bottom