The Trial Of Katherine

Go to CruxDreams.com
C
Katherine is strong but the fear overwhelmes her when she sees the place of her execution. She pulls herself off and runs into the crowd. That's a mistake. The crowd swallows her and finally she is relieved when the soldiers get her and drag her up the stairs.

Part 12

Katherine looks forward with determination

View attachment 986309

"FUCK YOU" she says as she braces herself on the wooden horse View attachment 986313View attachment 986312

"Do what you will you fucking cowards"

Katherine feels a man behind her grab and stabilize her body.View attachment 986310

She shakes as she feels two guards move to between her legs. With rough fingers she feels them pull each of her pussy lips taught and long down over the piece of angled wood.

"Such huge lips you fucking whore" said the guard "i cant wait to watch them execute you"

Katherine held back the fear, " You do not know what will happen to me today soldier"

The guard gave an evil grin and slapped her vulnerable tits.

" Shut up whore you are just doomed meat now"

Katherine felt a jolt of excitement...spoken to in such a way sent a spike of excitement through her body...maybe as a woman she was supposed to be used as a plaything...

Each man had two nails and held them over her pussy lips. Katherine looked away as the nails were put into place.

" Boss her pussy is still wet what a kinky bitch! Hahahahh" laughed one of the guards.

Katherine readied herself for the pain...she could not believe whatt was happening to her and all thoughts of denial and that it wasnt actually going to be done left her brain as she heard the whack of the hammer....

View attachment 986311
"Aaaaagggh" she groaned softly to herself to hide the pain, she did not wish to give them the satisfaction.

3 more nails were put into her flesh...like an obscene piercing Katherines 2 pussy lips and been spread and secured to the horse.

Katherine tried to move and was rewarded with instant agony the wood digging into her soft cunt and her tight lips pulling and holding her in place.

Completley naked and tied to the horse the doors to the courtroom were flung open...sunlight hit her eyes and the cart with her and her wooden horse atop it began to move into the city streets

A huge crowd had gathered and they began to jeer and throw rotten fruit at her as her execeution procession made its way through the town.

Katherine bound naked and nailed to the wooden horse could do nothing accept take it...

The street winded on until suddenky it opened into the town square. A huge crowed had gathered, Men, Women, families, the young the old...all had turned out to watch.

The ride was agony as every bump and shift of the cart sent her rocking and moving on the thick wooden wedge between her legs all her weight upon it she could do nothing except put on the bravest face she could.

All the eyes upon her, Katherine pushed out her chest and flaunted her tits....the attention was itoxicating and she began to forget herself as she felt the warm stares of the people she began to grind and ride the wood as soft as she could her engorged clit enjoying the pain and the pleasure of her ride.

Once she had been their lady now she was a whore about to be put to death.

People mocked and humiliated her teasing her about her splayed cunt lips and small bared breasts.

The cart comes to a stop at the bottom of the huge plinth and the crowd reaches fever pitch as they are held back by guards. Katherine hears them chant.

"Kill the whore!"
"No mercy for the murderess"

With rough tools the guards pull the nails from Katherines streched pussy lips...finally Katherines lets out a squeal of pain but she controls it as she is pulled and lifted off of the horse and to the ground. The guards had been careful where they had placed the nails and there was very little damage to Katherines pussy and barely any blood shed.

Katherine sees the five judges upon the plinth as well as 2 other men she has not seen before both hooded in traveking cloaks.

A. Katherine stands and walks up onto the plinth on her own and presents herself to the judges for inspection.
B. Katherine is dragged up the steps by the guards.
C. Fear has now set in and Katherine makes a run for it into the crowd...
A - she still has just a spark of 'fuck you' left inside her. Hopefully enough to really rile those sitting in judgement over her.

Delighted to enter the round of voters very late, I vote A because, although now considered a slave, deep down she remains a great lady and will want to show all those who denigrate her now that she will remain dignified and face her last moments with her head held high.

Maybe off air for a bit...
The new Druhkari codex dropped along with Piety and Pain...

I will let you decide whether i am more of a sister or a wych...

View attachment 986862View attachment 986863
View attachment 986865View attachment 986864

Girls can indeed play 40k especially when GW drop a box with both my armies ;)
Oh my Ghod, I’ve played Drukhsri/DE since 1999

Pretty sure you’re a Wych?! I’m a Hellion!

or I’m the slave girl on the left!

6229ABDF-E4D0-48AF-883D-90439E8782DA.jpeg
Hmm just how many on here are Drukhari players? From a small sample size we just hit 4! I wonder if you all chosen with the same unspoken motivation as me?

Back
Top Bottom