The Twisted Arena Chronicles Master Thread By Zaz

Go to CruxDreams.com

ZaZ Animations

Executioner
Hello,
I'd like to present an Ongoing series I'm working on during my free time with Daz Studio 4.9 and Blender 2.7.
A Fictional Medieval'ish Fantasy . :confused: If that makes sense ?
A few points I'd like to share

1. My English is average at best, there may be some grammatical errors here in there I apologize.
2. I keep updating props in my scenes, so the look may change for some items
3. These tales are pure fantasy and best kept to ones imagination.

Hope y'all enjoy
Cheers

TWISTED ARENA PROLOGUE ( Ongoing )

TWISTED Arena Prologue 01.jpg TWISTED Arena Prologue 02.jpg TWISTED Arena Prologue 03.jpg TWISTED Arena Prologue 04.jpg TWISTED Arena Prologue 05.jpg TWISTED Arena Prologue 06.jpg TWISTED Arena Prologue 07.jpg TWISTED Arena Prologue 08.jpg TWISTED Arena Prologue 09.jpg TWISTED Arena Prologue 10.jpg

1. My English is average at best, there may be some grammatical errors here in there I apologize.
What is your mother tongue?
The members here have many patience with newbees and humans with other mother tongue. No fear!
I know that.
You give a fantastic start. Thank You!

oh these are very, very good ZaZ - such a lot of cruel detail!

Barb - which of the brunettes do you identify with?
I think I'm the first one that gets crucified - Oggla's captive,
'tougher than the average arena fodder'? Well, maybe,
but I look like I'll be broken in as the demoness's pony!

oh these are very, very good ZaZ - such a lot of cruel detail!

Barb - which of the brunettes do you identify with?
I think I'm the first one that gets crucified - Oggla's captive,
'tougher than the average arena fodder'? Well, maybe,
but I look like I'll be broken in as the demoness's pony!

Oh, then I must be the other brunette ... this is terrifying!!!!

Yes, looks like Bassu and Shulky have got both their evil eyes on you -
and haven't we all suffered so much already!
Can we really survive this ordeal in the Twisted Arena?
I'm sure that ice-cool will make sure we don't escape to merciful death,
the Empress wants out agony to continue...

Hi Zaz. This thread is excellent and it's good having you here. Please do me a favour. Normally folk post pics around 300KB but your's are around 5MB each which makes it difficult for people using phones or tablets especially if their speed is limited. Looking forward to more stories.

Hi Zaz. This thread is excellent and it's good having you here. Please do me a favour. Normally folk post pics around 300KB but your's are around 5MB each which makes it difficult for people using phones or tablets especially if their speed is limited. Looking forward to more stories.
I agree with all. I must long wait to see and enjoy the pictures. I have only a slow connection to the internet. :(
But the wait was always worth it!! :)

I understand and sure I can do that, I can down size the images to under 2 mb or lower without loosing quality . If thats fine ?

Cheers

I really like how you've portrayed the Arena Commander, Samaira, as a pretty woman/elf in contrast to the hulking guards, she'd look good on a cross too.

Thanks, Yes she would indeed :p, It is something I had considered, There are many short stories/arcs in the arena . Its close to around 3 months since I started this project, I hope to keep it alive and in time who knows.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom