Go to CruxDreams.com
As promised, here are the links to the PDF ebook of THE WITCH. I’ve provided the high-resolution versions in both color and black-and-white. Please add these to your personal collections. This is currently the only place on the internet where I’m posting it. Consider it, for the time being, an exclusive gift to you all and CF as a further thank you:

Color High-Resolution (25.7mb)

Black-and-White High-Resolution (18.5mb)

In addition, @Madiosi, please replace the PDF version in the archive with the linked versions below. You can decide which to include in the archives. It is the standard size version and both are under 10 MB in satisfaction of CF’s requirements:

Color Standard Resolution (9.6mb)

Black-and-White Standard Resolution (7.9mb)

Thank you all, again. Until next time!
this is definitely one of the most beautifully done torture illustrations I've seen in a long time (I'm also excited about the different types of torture that haven't been used yet!)

this is definitely one of the most beautifully done torture illustrations I've seen in a long time (I'm also excited about the different types of torture that haven't been used yet!)
will you make a sequel please??
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed my complete vision of Agnes' story. One of the reasons I did THE WITCH is that I didn't see this type of series done on the witch hunt/inquisition theme, so I wanted to fill a void. Also, my preference is that in hanging scenes the condemned be fully bound because it is more subjugating. The state is unleashing all its might on the condemned who is stripped of even the ability to have free movement as they suffer. I also had not seen series that depicted hangings in that manner, so I wanted to fill that void as well. And with that, I wanted to do justice to the tragic events underlying the story and present it in the most compelling way I could.

As to a sequel? I'm open to doing more in the witch hunt/inquisition theme, but it will have to be bigger. I wouldn't want to rehash what I just accomplished. In the future, I also wouldn't mind doing more illustrations in Agnes' story. She is my favorite protagonist.

In the meantime, I am working on some other stuff. So I'll be sharing that in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom