This Is My First Post With A Image

Go to CruxDreams.com
I don't know. There's a setting in the Bedlam in case of fire during the flood - no one to catch. I will do the next image, may be, they would say. But I'm not sure.
;) :p

"Public punishment"
000013_1.JPG

Next in the series asks penalty: normal - hanging, and some artsy - burning, putting at stake, the cutting of the abdomen of a living person... With colorful corpses... Unfortunately, the imagination of the people by killing their own kind not know borders.:(
But the series ends.
And so the mood is through the floor ... I Want to do something joyful, beautiful and in the framework of the forum topics. I have some ideas. I'll be looking for, but I Beg those who will be able to provide links to images of feminine, naked and beautiful women with a glass of wine.
I just said "feminine", because it forcibly injected the image of a beautiful woman legs from the ears and brains of a frog.

Last edited:
"Public punishment"
View attachment 152380

Next in the series asks penalty: normal - hanging, and some artsy - burning, putting at stake, the cutting of the abdomen of a living person... With colorful corpses... Unfortunately, the imagination of the people by killing their own kind not know borders.:(
But the series ends.
And so the mood is through the floor ... I Want to do something joyful, beautiful and in the framework of the forum topics. I have some ideas. I'll be looking for, but I Beg those who will be able to provide links to images of feminine, naked and beautiful women with a glass of wine.
I just said "feminine", because it forcibly injected the image of a beautiful woman legs from the ears and brains of a frog.

OH, I love this one stragg.....what a story I could write about it!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom