This Is My First Post With A Image

Go to CruxDreams.com
Once I promised to tell you, for whatever reason stayed in this forum. The story is quite long, so I apologize for the awkward translation. If someone wants to translate better, I'm ready to send him a version in Russian.

At one forum that does not have any relation to the topic of this forum 5-7 years ago there was a discussion about the crucifixion. The participants appealed to the internet, they put a lot of copied material. Well, as usual. Suddenly, one member of the forum, usually low-level, wrote a great post. Unfortunately, I did not copy it right. This participant admitted that working artist's model for artists. The work is difficult and poorly paid. In the late 90's - early 2000's she was not working. She was offered to pose in the photos of the crucifixion. At first she refused, but as the work was not from want agreed. The woman was then 35-37 years old. She quite sensibly evaluated its body and was not delighted with him. When she looked at the photos when posing the crucifixion, she was dumbfounded. Perhaps she was in the hands real master, perhaps, of Makar's, that I had never learned. In these photos, the woman was fine.
Again, post I, foolishly, not copied. By evening, he was a post deleted and women permanently banned from the forum.
But I was interested in her opinion of himself on the cross. I started looking and found that every woman on the cross insanely fine. Why? I do not know and do not want to explain. Enough of the facts.
That's why I'm here.

P.S. I lowered the detailed description of its physica feelings on the cross, reverence for her nakedness compared ... and much more. The post was great. If you have questions, I will answer, if I remember.

Last edited:
She quite sensibly evaluated its body and was not delighted with him. When she looked at the photos when posing the crucifixion, she was dumbfounded. Perhaps she was in the hands real master, perhaps, of Makar's, that I had never learned. In these photos, the woman was fine.

This is what I am constantly saying, the cross is very forgiving, it enhances the figure, it improves the view.
Interesting story, thanks Stragg
Now, if you ever found those photos :D
Who knows, I may have them in my archive, if I knew which ones they were!

Who knows, I may have them in my archive, if I knew which ones they were!
Of course. Maybe these images are known, may be they never appeared on the Internet. Now not know. I had immediately to contact it, and I clacked his beak.
She very interesting to describe the feeling after posing on the cross - extraordinary lightness throughout the body. However there were unpleasant sensations too.

Those are lovely Stragg, I look forward to the third part.
A tiny point - 'alley' in English means a narrow path between buildings in a town
(not quite the same as German Allee or French allée) -
perhaps 'Avenue of Sorrow'?​

Last edited:
My apologies for the delay of the third image. The fact that originally this image was conceived as a panorama. (But more on that below.)
"This indifferent ruthless world."
0003.JPG
Panorama has size at normal quality not less than 2.5 MB. So here, after many attempts, in particular left three images of the five, is a view in large size and lowest quality - this combination seemed to be the best. The panorama can be viewed using any program to view panoramas, for example free program WPanorama.
Sure!!! The view should be accompanied by music Regtime from Polish movie Vabank (for example http://poiskm.com/song/25347050-Regtaym-Va-Bank)
0004_1.JPG

I think the perspective could be optimized. So, I mean the victim and crosses a little smaller.
I'm not sure. The size of the image file, in particular, is determined by its physical size, rich color palette, a number of small parts and others.

I'm not sure. The size of the image file, in particular, is determined by its physical size, rich color palette, a number of small parts and others.
The Aldebaran problem. we do not really understand. I mean, the victim and crosses are a bit too large in relation to the viewers.
;)

The Aldebaran problem. we do not really understand. I mean, the victim and crosses are a bit too large in relation to the viewers.
;)
A-ah ... No such dimensions are chosen deliberately. Well, I'm so seems better - disproportionation it also is one of the techniques of the image.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom