Thomas Tergel artwork

Go to CruxDreams.com
Your auction series is great. I bought all of the chapters.

I would love to see a scene where all of the women are dispayed naked for all to see in a public square. All of them nearly suspended with feet nearly touching the floor. Then groped and auctioned. Some of the male bidders could be accompanied by thier own naked slaves.

I too would like to know more about this contest. How is the winner determined? Is it a matter of how many Masters we can make come in our mouths over a certain period of time, such as two hours? I assume we are expected to swallow, so do we lose points if we choke and fail to do so?

Just as importantly, what are the consequences for losing this contest?

Your auction series is great. I bought all of the chapters.

I would love to see a scene where all of the women are dispayed naked for all to see in a public square. All of them nearly suspended with feet nearly touching the floor. Then groped and auctioned. Some of the male bidders could be accompanied by thier own naked slaves.
Hmm, that DOES sound like fun. I WILL be devoting a chapter to where one whore will be publicly whipped in front of a large, cheering crowd.

Last edited:
I too would like to know more about this contest. How is the winner determined? Is it a matter of how many Masters we can make come in our mouths over a certain period of time, such as two hours? I assume we are expected to swallow, so do we lose points if we choke and fail to do so?

Just as importantly, what are the consequences for losing this contest?
Jackie - how many the whores can successfully suck off to orgasm, their overall 'cocksucking' score, and whether they swallow everything. You're dealt with immediately if you spit it out. The loser will meet her fate at the end of each nights' 'competition.'

As many as you can in two hours, Eulaila!
I see, Master. Well, Sir, this girl can work fast and lively, but i find that most gentlemen prefer a more gradual, teasing and coaxing style, a nice long time with my lips and tongue and gently touching teeth, letting them explore my mouth and gradually invade my throat, growing harder all the while without cumming too soon ... don't we get any points for quality, Sir, not just speed?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom