Three Crucifixion Models

Which girl do you like most, which has the most Crux-Sexappeal?

• Katharina

• Taarna

• Liz

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com

Briccone

Magistrate
Here you see my three favourite models:
Katharina, Taarna, Liz
Which one do you like most? Which of the three ladies looks most sexy on the cross, which has the most Crux-Appeal?
What do you like regarding the girls, what do you dislike?
Briccone

3 Muschis swk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Katharina, Taarna, Liz
Which one do you like most? Which of the three ladies looks most sexy on the cross, which has the most Crux-Appeal?
Briccone

View attachment 1275443
#2.
Don't know why really, she just looks sexier to me.

Katharina, Taarna, Liz
Briccone

View attachment 1275443
Tree does not worry about how they look... they deserve it don't they???

I like Taarna (despite the tattoos...)
ndeed, it was an impertinence of this stinking little Germanic bitch - she calls herself a warrior and derives her ancestry directly from Penthisilea, daughter of Ares and Queen of the Amazons- to have her entire arm tattooed. Without our permission!

For this, the stinking little bastard has to suffer terribly. I think she will be nailed to the cross for this transgression.

Tree does not worry about how they look... they deserve it don't they???
Yes, the oaken beams of the cross care little which stinking criminal bitch is nailed to them with her thieving grabbers and stinking sweaty feet.

No matter how much these disgusting bitches, unwashed for months, pong of sweat and their ravished pussies stinking like fish.

Each of the three is a barbarian warrior who has done much damage to the Roman Empire.

Katharina, Taarna, Liz
Briccone

View attachment 1275443
Call me crazy, but Katharina gets me going.

Katharina, Taarna, Liz
Briccone

View attachment 1275443
I voted Liz ..bcos she is the one look white knight style. . . Seem like have purest heart among them ;)
So she deserve to be sacrificed and crucified most.

All are very good looking, the first looks a little bit more as the female next door, so that one would be crucified as punishment, the third one looks very athletic, so she could be crucified (non-lethal) in a bdsm session or as bonding art exhibition. I natuarally especially like the shave vagina.

Call me crazy, but Katharina gets me going.
Katharina is the ultimate Superbitch to me. I love her harsh face, her muscles, her sixpack and her wonderful saggy titts. She is the perfect mixture of female Jesus and Cona the Barbarian to me. It is a pitty she is living very far from me and we cannot do many shootings together. But on 21th February we have sheduled another shooting :)

Back
Top Bottom