Torture and fetish with insects, worms, maggots etc.

Go to CruxDreams.com
I was once self-bondaging, when a fly was hanging around. It was repeatedly landing on me, probably attracted by my sweaty body. Although I had a way out (as you always must when self-bondaging), I was fully naked and tied outstretched and very taut. I couldn't move in the least unless it was to free myself and end the solo session. I couldn't even flinch to the fly off me. I was restrained in a t-position, like I was crucified. So I just lay there and let the fly do all it wanted to do. It landed on my chest, tummy, thighs, legs, feet, cock and armpits. It was actually a real turn-on, as it made me feel how a crucified person would feel, on the cross unable to stop flies landing on their body, attracted by sweat, blood, piss and body odour.

A part of great photoset
Look at her emoutions

Attachments

• asTerrorized176.jpg
    asTerrorized176.jpg
    335.5 KB · Views: 62
  • asTerrorized175.jpg
    asTerrorized175.jpg
    326.4 KB · Views: 57
  • asTerrorized168.jpg
    asTerrorized168.jpg
    310.8 KB · Views: 49
  • asTerrorized166.jpg
    asTerrorized166.jpg
    301.3 KB · Views: 54
  • asTerrorized152.jpg
    asTerrorized152.jpg
    297.6 KB · Views: 65
I was once self-bondaging, when a fly was hanging around. It was repeatedly landing on me, probably attracted by my sweaty body. Although I had a way out (as you always must when self-bondaging), I was fully naked and tied outstretched and very taut. I couldn't move in the least unless it was to free myself and end the solo session. I couldn't even flinch to the fly off me. I was restrained in a t-position, like I was crucified. So I just lay there and let the fly do all it wanted to do. It landed on my chest, tummy, thighs, legs, feet, cock and armpits. It was actually a real turn-on, as it made me feel how a crucified person would feel, on the cross unable to stop flies landing on their body, attracted by sweat, blood, piss and body odour.
I know the feeling; I've been there and done that. Hanging on a cross helpless while insects torment you in a hot uninsulated attic in the summer is realistic.

Back
Top Bottom