Torture Snuff Comic-The 4X club

Go to CruxDreams.com
Im the that most right person in the last picture staying at of stage :)
No really, i think Eileen is such an actress.. Not just by the moves of her body, but she can play by her facial expressions also! She is surprisingly good!
Here just several of her best plays:

View attachment 1233710View attachment 1233711View attachment 1233712View attachment 1233713View attachment 1233714View attachment 1233715View attachment 1233716

The last one made me to do that small tribute to eileen and make this gallery possible :)
Maybe mom should also receive some small album like that, to remember how good actress was her red haired daughter.
Really like your compilation. Mom should get the full disk with the cunt lips.

Here is 82 and Edited 81 to more closely resemble the torture gauntlet-rack. Sorry 82 is light on figures but really needed to present the mechanics of the thing clearly- for myself and all. Not perfect but the next page she moves forward.

Attachments

• PG82.JPG
    PG82.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,911
  • PG81EDITED.JPG
    PG81EDITED.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,903
Here is 82 and Edited 81 to more closely resemble the torture gauntlet-rack. Sorry 82 is light on figures but really needed to present the mechanics of the thing clearly- for myself and all. Not perfect but the next page she moves forward.
Wow, the operation of this device looks complex. I will wait to see it in action to ask my questions. pdt. don't take too long to show the next page lol

I think the basics of the gaunlet are very well illustrated. I have my doubts on the counter balance weight, but we'll see its performance in the following action. You always find new really creative ways to torture your sexy characters, awesome!

I think the basics of the gaunlet are very well illustrated. I have my doubts on the counter balance weight, but we'll see its performance in the following action. You always find new really creative ways to torture your sexy characters, awesome!
Yes the counter balance took some thought. Working on page 83 and page 84 should demonstrate it's function clearly. I have not figured exactly what weight it is ( this is fiction afterall) but it is balancing the weight of the arms embedded in the coals.d Once it is slid forward the arms in the coal will rise with a surprise.

Page 83 released on PIXIV- too large for here. I will attempt to section off pits so it will be available like a jigsaw here.
cool. I love how she is being attacked from all possible flanks, whatever she does, she always ends up being destroyed. One question, are the flames all launched at the same time or do they have a rhythm in which while some light up, others go out?

cool. I love how she is being attacked from all possible flanks, whatever she does, she always ends up being destroyed. One question, are the flames all launched at the same time or do they have a rhythm in which while some light up, others go out?
They have a proximity "eye" switch that snaps the phizo-electric igniter when she is right along side the burner port. They remain on after she passes.

Eileen is courageous.
The suffering is already terrible and this is only the beginning.
Be strong Eileen we want to see and heard more and more pain.

And what happens to Candy during this time ?

Back
Top Bottom