Torture Snuff Comic-The 4X club

Go to CruxDreams.com
Man, this is awesome. You have outdone yourself!
And Eileen had a real challenge and adventure! In my opinion this slut got a more interesting brutally humiliating and fun adventure than Nikki.

And in order.
Great machine!
I didn't quite understand about the electricity and the coil tray. Are her clothes electrified? ( I think I can guess:) )

I love how she looks in PG83-3a. Can her new bra crush her breasts?

How relishful and sexy are the hooks pulling out her titties....

How long did it take her to get through the machine?

On the PG84-3, the anal spiral is a little glowing. That looks like she's getting pretty hot. Eileen must have felt like a balloon with a burner on.

The joke with the glowing stigmas and the cogs was really funny. I love the way that slut looks in that state.
I think, however, that such pain would make her lunge forward in spite of the spikes and simply rip off the brandings.

the combination of colors you use is wonderful. Now we're getting to the solving part of the gauntlet puzzle
Thanks- yes color variety and some semblance to real color is very important. Though at times cranking up a color or just muting color for background can be important if not necessarily realistic.

Man, this is awesome. You have outdone yourself!
And Eileen had a real challenge and adventure! In my opinion this slut got a more interesting brutally humiliating and fun adventure than Nikki.

And in order.
Great machine!
I didn't quite understand about the electricity and the coil tray. Are her clothes electrified? ( I think I can guess:) )

I love how she looks in PG83-3a. Can her new bra crush her breasts?

How relishful and sexy are the hooks pulling out her titties....

How long did it take her to get through the machine?

On the PG84-3, the anal spiral is a little glowing. That looks like she's getting pretty hot. Eileen must have felt like a balloon with a burner on.

The joke with the glowing stigmas and the cogs was really funny. I love the way that slut looks in that state.
I think, however, that such pain would make her lunge forward in spite of the spikes and simply rip off the brandings.
in 84-4 I explain that the arms of the branding pads rotate enough forward so even with a short lung they will remain stuck-seared into her ass like burgers on a grill. And the frame has stopped her forward movement after half a foot. Arching forward with her hips only is discouraged by the ass tines that would be driven even deeper. And in her cumbersome high-heeled splayed leg position body control is limited. Of course her tit hooks keep her aware of not ripping them out with wild movement. But perhaps a different fantasy victim might behave differently. Time through the machine probably not much more than 5 minutes. Other tricks to come. Glad you like the comic!

in 84-4 I explain that the arms of the branding pads rotate enough forward so even with a short lung they will remain stuck-seared into her ass like burgers on a grill. And the frame has stopped her forward movement after half a foot. Arching forward with her hips only is discouraged by the ass tines that would be driven even deeper. And in her cumbersome high-heeled splayed leg position body control is limited. Of course her tit hooks keep her aware of not ripping them out with wild movement. But perhaps a different fantasy victim might behave differently. Time through the machine probably not much more than 5 minutes. Other tricks to come. Glad you like the comic!
That is, it's stuck. Her tits won't be torn apart by hooks? After all, the ropes pull the hooks.
Are the bands around her boobs made of metal?

It would be fun if when she went over the coals then a fan or mech would blow hot air up her ass.

And what about her cunt?

That is, it's stuck. Her tits won't be torn apart by hooks? After all, the ropes pull the hooks.

It would be fun if when she went over the coals then a fan or mech would blow hot air up her ass.

And what about her cunt?
You'll find out. Hang in there.

And what about her cunt?
the pussy is for mom!!! (gift)

torture the rest of your body as much as you like...but leave the pussy until the end...for her mom..;)

Back
Top Bottom