Tortured By Arcas.

Go to CruxDreams.com
This is pure speculation on my part, but it may be possible that he 'retired' from creating, or at least stopped doing torture art. I do know that he did some very nice 2d artwork under the name Takashi Naka during the early or mid 90's. I did not know that was his work until a couple of years ago when he posted on another forum that they were his work. So perhaps his absence is age related. Whatever the case, I'm grateful to have his work in my collection, and I wish him well.
View attachment 1160924View attachment 1160925View attachment 1160926View attachment 1160927View attachment 1160928
Wow! #1 is just perfect. Her whipped body has both tits pulled and the sawtooth biting hard into her pussy. I could suffer that anytime.
Clever device. It would be so satisfying to have such an inventive sadist to torment my naked body night after night!
Phew! I am getting hot here.

Wow! #1 is just perfect. Her whipped body has both tits pulled and the sawtooth biting hard into her pussy. I could suffer that anytime.
Clever device. It would be so satisfying to have such an inventive sadist to torment my naked body night after night!
Phew! I am getting hot here.
His earlier 2D work was a very precise style, and one can clearly seeing his cruel imagination at work. That would be even more evident later in his 3D images.

Two more.
1760826961.jpgarc34wer (13).JPG

A Few More from Arcas. He was one of the most gifted of his time.

Attachments

• cybergirl_update_by_arcas_art-d66nvcn.jpg
    cybergirl_update_by_arcas_art-d66nvcn.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 500
  • cyberlife_2_by_arcass-d4aru18.jpg
    cyberlife_2_by_arcass-d4aru18.jpg
    274.8 KB · Views: 476
  • cyberpunk_then_and_now_by_arcas_art-d5weuft.jpg
    cyberpunk_then_and_now_by_arcas_art-d5weuft.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 486
  • Deck_Jockey_by_Arcass.jpg
    Deck_Jockey_by_Arcass.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 546
I would be very grateful if someone gave me Arkas's contact information. Facebook or something else.

Back
Top Bottom