Tortured Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
So sorry but 'aesthetics' in that context seems to me an hypocrital euphemism for 'sexual pleasure' or 'sexual emotion'.
Unsure if you understand what I’m saying? I like to look at women on women most because I’m basically heterosexual but in a kink session the power of the kink over-rides gender preference for me.

I don’t think that’s hypocritical!

speaking of old torture methods, everybody knows about the "iron maiden". But I didn't know that at the beginning of XX century, it was so popular that small artistic copies with nude bronze female inside were made in Vienna !!! A good way to fantasize (even better than 3D...)

Attachments

• a-nude-in-iron-maiden-vienna-1900-1.jpg
    a-nude-in-iron-maiden-vienna-1900-1.jpg
    347 KB · Views: 739
  • a-nude-in-iron-maiden-vienna-1900-2.jpg
    a-nude-in-iron-maiden-vienna-1900-2.jpg
    267 KB · Views: 573
  • a-nude-in-iron-maiden-vienna-1900-3.jpg
    a-nude-in-iron-maiden-vienna-1900-3.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 435
  • a-nude-in-iron-maiden-vienna-1900-4.jpg
    a-nude-in-iron-maiden-vienna-1900-4.jpg
    429.9 KB · Views: 428
  • a-nude-in-iron-maiden-vienna-1900-5.jpg
    a-nude-in-iron-maiden-vienna-1900-5.jpg
    517.2 KB · Views: 569
Last edited:

Attachments

• bra12.jpg
    bra12.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 510
  • bra002.jpg
    bra002.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 473
  • bra034.jpg
    bra034.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 469
  • bra004.jpg
    bra004.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 460
@KurvyKate you should see this!
Loinclothslave you should see this. I made it from one piece of 4m long, 3mm square leather shoe lace, folded, knotted, braided and then cut to give him six tails to lash me with. We have to be careful with leaving enough time for my whip marks to heal, so I don't have to explain if I'm challenged. I haven't used it yet. My inaugural thrash is tonight. There's not enough time left this week to sting my arse with it so it looks like I'll take it between my legs. I have a tiny side tied, white thong which I'll wear to "protect" Her from the worst of it but the whole point of side ties is that they can pulled undone while my ankles are tied to my spreader bar. He says the spreader bar is to prevent me from involuntarily trying to defend myself. I might face my new flogger with my rose bare if I'm subspaced enough and willing to offer Her as a sacrifice. By the way, we call the little thong his "whipping knickers" meaning he owns them as he owns what's in them!

I'm charged with making a tack bra too. So far I've found a piece of neoprene sheet which I intend to cut into shaped inserts to put in the cups of my bras. These inserts will carry the tacks which will cause me the extreme discomfort I'll need to reconfirm my submission to him periodically.

You're OK then puta taparrabos? Still prowling the dark, depraved corners of the internet? I was going to write CF but of course that doesn't have dark, depraved corners, because it's all dark and depraved.

DSC02151.JPG

Back
Top Bottom