Tortured Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
0-th (3).jpg
Love this one! She’s so helpless and so tightly bound.. :bdsm-heart:

and what about, when you need to punish and torture a woman and touching her body is forbidden like with nuns or vestal virgins?
Well... there is immuration! Not only as death penalty by starvation and dehydratation but also as torturing imprisonement (for life or not) leaving air and food entering though a small hole in the wall...
0-Die_eingemauerte_Nonne.jpg0-Recluse_et_reclusoir.jpg0-Rescue_of_the_immured_in_Carcassone,_France._Etching_by_L._F_Wellcome_V0041754.jpgth (1).jpg0-bcb2c23e.jpeg

I notice in Quoom’s work, as it develops (I’d call this a relatively late work), the lighting, textures and female figures improve greatly.. but the scenes become more visually cluttered and the male figures, if anything, get worse. Still plenty to enjoy though.
I noticed that too, especially about the males not being quite as well done. I checked and this story ended in June 2019, so it is among the last of his work.

and what about, when you need to punish and torture a woman and touching her body is forbidden like with nuns or vestal virgins?
Well... there is immuration! Not only as death penalty by starvation and dehydratation but also as torturing imprisonement (for life or not) leaving air and food entering though a small hole in the wall...
View attachment 1206374View attachment 1206375View attachment 1206376View attachment 1206377View attachment 1206378
Georges Pichard did a few images similar to that.
m54.jpgm62.jpgm66.jpg

Back
Top Bottom