Training Ponys

Go to CruxDreams.com
Giddy up ;)

clip https://xhamster.com/videos/lesbian-slave-mistress-of-souls-bautiful-women-punished-2054009

489.jpg

Three ponygirl pictures, although only one is signed I believe they are all by Thorn.

Making a girl into a ponygirl contains various entertaining aspects. Firstly is her bondage, she is tightly restrained and rendering her helpless, although her legs must be left free. There is the sight of her bare bouncing buttocks positioned just before you and they make a lively target that is fun to whip as she jogs along. Then there is the additional suffering she must endure having to prance along pulling the cart where master or mistress may be comfortably seated, eventually the effort of pulling that cart will cause her considerable discomfort as her thighs and calves will begin to ache and burn with pain but bound as she is and driven forward with the whip she is given no choice other than to continue with her unpleasant journey. Finally and importantly there is the degeneration and humiliation that she must suffer, in that she has lost all her human status and has been reduced to an animal, a lowly beast of burden.

I like the first picture, the setting suggests an alternative reality where girls may be kept as slaves. There are two girls in the picture, one is being used as a traditional ponygirl in a rather attractive harness, the other is being taken for a walk by her master on a collar and leash, her arms are secured behind her back, she is gagged with what appears to be a traditional scold’s bridle and as an additional degradation all her hair has been removed including that on her head, being displayed in public like this must be a bitter humiliation for her. What makes situation all the more unpleasant for the girls is the weather, it is clearly a freezing cold winter’s day and as both girls are naked the cold must be unbearable for them.

ponygirl 01.jpg ponygirl 02.jpg ponygirl 03.jpg

Three ponygirl pictures, although only one is signed I believe they are all by Thorn.

Making a girl into a ponygirl contains various entertaining aspects. Firstly is her bondage, she is tightly restrained and rendering her helpless, although her legs must be left free. There is the sight of her bare bouncing buttocks positioned just before you and they make a lively target that is fun to whip as she jogs along. Then there is the additional suffering she must endure having to prance along pulling the cart where master or mistress may be comfortably seated, eventually the effort of pulling that cart will cause her considerable discomfort as her thighs and calves will begin to ache and burn with pain but bound as she is and driven forward with the whip she is given no choice other than to continue with her unpleasant journey. Finally and importantly there is the degeneration and humiliation that she must suffer, in that she has lost all her human status and has been reduced to an animal, a lowly beast of burden.

I like the first picture, the setting suggests an alternative reality where girls may be kept as slaves. There are two girls in the picture, one is being used as a traditional ponygirl in a rather attractive harness, the other is being taken for a walk by her master on a collar and leash, her arms are secured behind her back, she is gagged with what appears to be a traditional scold’s bridle and as an additional degradation all her hair has been removed including that on her head, being displayed in public like this must be a bitter humiliation for her. What makes situation all the more unpleasant for the girls is the weather, it is clearly a freezing cold winter’s day and as both girls are naked the cold must be unbearable for them.

View attachment 1400935 View attachment 1400936 View attachment 1400937
"Making a girl into a ponygirl contains various entertaining aspects."

You've written a good paragraph about the hardships of being a ponygirl. Maybe you could write a paragraph about the fun and allure and excitement of being a ponygirl. What pretty & fit young woman doesn't enjoy showing off her beauty and her great training, turning heads wherever she goes? A young woman can feel good about giving good service to her master or mistress, doing it with good style and skill and elan. A young woman can feel good about doing tough training every day, keeping her body beautifully toned and slim and fit. Some women who aren't ponygirls may look at her with scorn, while others may look at her with envy.

You've written a good paragraph about the hardships of being a ponygirl. Maybe you could write a paragraph about the fun and allure and excitement of being a ponygirl. What pretty & fit young woman doesn't enjoy showing off her beauty and her great training, turning heads wherever she goes? A young woman can feel good about giving good service to her master or mistress, doing it with good style and skill and elan. A young woman can feel good about doing tough training every day, keeping her body beautifully toned and slim and fit. Some women who aren't ponygirls may look at her with scorn, while others may look at her with envy.
Training is difficult. The average woman is not ready to pull carts through busy streets and parks. It is important to keep them gagged as they would complain about such treatment and no one cares what a ponygirl has to say...
pony 028.jpg

Thanks for the comments, although I don’t think I would be much good at writing about the enjoyment of being a ponygirl, although I know some girls do find pleasure in this, my somewhat sadistic interests relate to girls not enjoying their situations.

Thanks for the comments, although I don’t think I would be much good at writing about the enjoyment of being a ponygirl, although I know some girls do find pleasure in this, my somewhat sadistic interests relate to girls not enjoying their situations.
The ponygirl's enjoyment of her situation is of no concern here...
p 083.jpg

After consulting my colleagues, I've moved this thread to the BDSM Forum, Pics section. It was put into Links to Paysites originally as @puppyowner wanted to include links to his work on Patreon and Subscribestar (see opening post in the thread), but it's become a 'general' thread on the theme, with only occasional reminders from Puppyowner about his other sites. So, carry on everyone - keep those legs up, girls! :D

After consulting my colleagues, I've moved this thread to the BDSM Forum, Pics section. It was put into Links to Paysites originally as @puppyowner wanted to include links to his work on Patreon and Subscribestar (see opening post in the thread), but it's become a 'general' thread on the theme, with only occasional reminders from Puppyowner about his other sites. So, carry on everyone - keep those legs up, girls! :D
does make sense, it's gone past what I expected with all the people posting and helping it grow, oh and happy new year to all

Umbrafox's distinctive style is easily recognizable! Humor is also echoed in his pictures. He has a couple of very specific pictures on the subject. The first picture is about humor, the other four are about ponies!

Attachments

• Gomez and Morticia.jpg
    Gomez and Morticia.jpg
    252 KB · Views: 157
  • Ponygirls 1.jpg
    Ponygirls 1.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 130
  • Ponygirls 5.jpg
    Ponygirls 5.jpg
    270.4 KB · Views: 131
  • Ponygirls 9.jpg
    Ponygirls 9.jpg