Tyrant's Artwork

Go to CruxDreams.com

Tyrant

Guard
From a Halloween series that I have been working on featuring an adult Wednesday Addams.

Wednesday plays a game in her dungeon with one of the young women that she captured while sipping absinthe and wine between shots.

She's explained to her captive that she'll do her best not to hit her with a red hot crossbow bolt as long she manages to not drop an apple. However, for every apple that she drops, she'll get a bolt in some place where she really won't enjoy it, and then will be made to balance the apples again.

Of course, once she has enough absinthe in her, the rules of the game may become less important as she will no doubt start hitting things that she isn't aiming for.

Target Practice.png

Last edited by a moderator:
From a Halloween series that I have been working on featuring an adult Wednesday Addams.

Wednesday plays a game in her dungeon with one of the young women that she captured while sipping absinthe and wine between shots.

She's explained to her captive that she'll do her best not to hit her with a red hot crossbow bolt as long she manages to not drop an apple. However, for every apple that she drops, she'll get a bolt in some place where she really won't enjoy it, and then will be made to balance the apples again.

Of course, once she has enough absinthe in her, the rules of the game may become less important as she will no doubt start hitting things that she isn't aiming for.

View attachment 919433
Happy welcome, Tyrant!
Please use in future the thumbnail option for uploaded images.
Remarkable artwork!

View attachment 919433
I like the terror of the Guillotine.

Both look good.
Thank you, sometimes I suffer from a little bit of overchoice angst since there's so many possible directions to take things in post.
I like the terror of the Guillotine.
Thanks, I did a couple more renders with a kind of a fucked up concept in mind...

I've heard anecdotes about death by guillotine not being instantaneous such as with the death of Anne Boleyn, Charlotte Corday, etc. Apparently, the head will remain alive and even conscious for ~30 seconds before the oxygen leaves the brain.

With this in mind, Wednesday gives her victim one final send-off to remember her in the afterlife:

Wednesday_Set_6.png

Wednesday_Set_7.png

Another cool thing about metal jewelry is that it's highly conductive.

In this case, Natalia has been left with a tens unit, the dials have been turned all the way up and it will automatically deliver powerful shocks to her at randomized intervals. To ensure that she won't disturb anyone while this is happening, she's been equipped with a highly effective panel gag.

In any case, the regular jolts of electricity straight to her clit should keep her entertained throughout the night. Her Master will be back sometime tomorrow to play some more games with her.

Natalia_Shocked.png

Upon waking up helplessly bound in strict chain bondage in a dank basement after a blind date gone wrong, Melissa's masked captor grinned at her and asked the following question, "How should we start? Five minutes with the candles, fifteen minutes with the auto-spankers, or should I slather ghost pepper sauce on your pussy and vibe you?"

The petrified woman stared speechlessly at her captor, a look of disbelief written her face.

After a few moments, the man appeared to be losing patience, speaking to her again in a callous tone, "You've got one minute to answer me, bitch, or we're doing all three at once."

Attachments

• Basement_Girl.png
    Basement_Girl.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 459
A burly man who had the look and demeanor of an ex-military commando was taking a break from his work. He reached to the back of his basement fridge and grabbed another cold beer to sip on. “Runnin’ outa beer," he lamented, "will need to call my supply guy soon.” He mumbled to himself.

Behind him was the sound of an engine whirring and the rhythmic cascade of leather straps hitting smooth girl flesh in crisp wet smacks that reverberated off the walls. The pace was around two per second and they were accompanied with the sound of metal chains jangling and the melodic harmony of pain and struggling emanating from the young naked woman secured to a stone table and locked in strict metal bondage. The man popped the cap off of the beer bottle and the carbonated alcohol hissed and foamed as it sent up the sweet familiar aroma of fresh hops and barley. He went back to his favorite chair, sat down, kicked his feet up, and looked on at the spectacle, drinking in the night’s entertainment.

The woman’s ass was already cherry red from the strapping which had started nearly ten minutes ago. The thick leather strips had kissed her smooth buttocks hundreds of times already. Her face was twisted in agony and accented by hints of hopelessness and exhaustion as she was failing to cope with the maddening reality of her current predicament. Beads of sweat formed all over her body, her chest heaved as she gasped for air, and her hips and breasts swayed lasciviously as a result of her continual attempt to adjust her position to escape or reduce the intensity of the relentless beating. Her restraints, however, were too uncompromising to make any meaningful headway on this front.

“Hmmm, this bitch might be tougher than the last on. I do at least hope that she lasts longer.” The man mused to himself as he took another sip of beer. “I think Sugar-Tits would have passed out by now, it was always a pain to keep her awake with smelling salts or stimulants while I worked on her. And then, the dumb bitch was always choking herself when she went limp while I had things tied around her neck. Hell, I’m glad I got rid of her, her tits weren't worth the trouble! I think this one may be a more reliable Pain Slut, one who stays alert and awake while I’m working on her and doesn’t sleep on the job! I did send old Sugar-Tits off in style though, didn’t I? I'll never forget that look on her face… Heh.” Another sip of beer. “I think I’ll test those spankers out on the new bitch’s cunt a little later, cinch her thighs down real tight so she can’t move an inch and then position the tip of the straps so they impact directly with her little nub. That oughta get her attention! I’ll time her on my stop watch and see how many minutes she lasts before passing out. That should give me a baseline. We’ll figure out if she’s a real grade-A Pain-Slut or not!” The man chuckled to himself as he took another swig of beer. Meanwhile, the helpless woman was begging for mercy through her gag as the relentless spanking continued, unabated. Tears streamed down her face as she wondered what sort of man would do this to a woman. She also prayed that someone might find and help her so this living nightmare would end. The man on the other hand was in no hurry, he intended to sip on his beer until he’d polished it off, so he just sat back and enjoyed the show while pondering various things.

After several more minutes, the auto-spankers were finally turned off. His captive was a quivering sobbing mess, exhausted by the relentless and brutal thrashing. The man ran his hand sensually over the cherry red skin of her ass, it was now covered in hundreds of welts and felt hot to the touch. “Good! You managed to stay awake the whole time! Keep it up and I might just keep you around! I had to retire the last chick that I kept locked up down here, you don’t want to know what I did to her after she failed me too many times. I’ll keep experimenting on you to see where your breaking point is. But, for now, we’ll move on to the next activity. I’m gonna shoot straight with you though, you’re gonna like this one even less.”

“Picking up a bottle that he'd set down at the back of the table, he squinted his eyes and tried to make out the label. Let me see here, what’s this stuff made of? Carolina Reapers, Trinidad Scorpions, and Ghost Peppers. Whew! Sounds nasty! My supply guy said that it was the hottest thing he ever tasted and that this shit’ll ruin any meal! Hmmmm. The bottle says it contains more than one and a half million Scovilles! Now, I don’t know exactly what the fuck a Scoville is, but, more than a million of them sounds like just about right amount to rub all over the pussy of my new Pain-Slut!”. Melissa couldn’t believe what she was hearing, she fought desperately against her restraints and begged pathetically through her gag for him to not put the sauce on her pussy. She’d accidentally touched herself down there after cutting jalapenos once before and remembered the agony of it. Unfortunately for Melissa, her sadistic captor loved hearing Sluts beg for mercy, it made him horny and she was only succeeding in making his dick hard. He quickly equipped a rubber glove, poured a generous amount of the extremely hot sauce into it, and then began to rub it all over the surface of his Slave’s vulva. He was careful to get every nook and cranny, coating her inner and outer labia thoroughly, slipping his fingers into the opening of her vagina, and then getting another helping of sauce, he gave some special attention to her clitoris, making sure that it was very well coated. Next, he picked up a large dildo and slathered with the fiery brew. He worked it into his Slave’s pussy, pushing it in all the way in until it bumped up against her cervix. He spent a little bit of time fucking her with it. "This must be what it's like to get raped by Satan, huh?" The man chuckled as he pulled the dildo out, then, slathering it down again, he repeated the process and fucked her once more with it. Moving on from her pussy, with some sauce on the tips of his gloved fingers, he applied it generously to her cute little butt-hole, taking his time to make sure that it had been thoroughly coated.

With the glove still on, he walked around in front of her. She was breathing rapidly and moaning in pain as the pepper oil was becoming increasingly intense. It had only just started to soak in, but within minutes, the heat would build up to such a ferocious level that every nerve of her sex would be screaming in unimaginable agony. She didn’t fully realize it, but she was strapped in for what would be hours of bitter misery that would make her wish that she was never born. In the meantime, however, the sadistic kidnapper had a few more preparations to make. “Look at the mess you made of my glove with that slimy cunt of yours!” Without warning, the man shoved the fingers that he used to coat the rim of her asshole deep into her nostrils. The unbelievable heat hit her immediately and she screamed as tears cascaded down her face. Next, he held her head in place with one hand as he reached into her mouth through the ring gag with the other. She tried to resist but it was no use. With a mixture of hot sauce, pussy juices, and a little taste of her ass, he coated her tongue and inner mouth, and ran his finger along the entire rim of her lips. “That’s right, clean up your mess, bitch!” Finally, with one more dose of fresh hot sauce, he massaged the tips of her breasts as he knew that it would make them even more sensitive for what was about to happen to them.

Removing the glove, her captor next struck a match and lit the two candles that had been placed a small distance beneath her breasts. As the flames reached up and licked the tips of her nipples, she began to scream in agony and thrash around in her bondage like a wild animal. “Better shake those tits around if you don’t want your nips to get char-broiled! Hahaha!” The tortured woman thrashed around wildly but her breasts continued to be ravaged by the flames, however, the extraordinary pain in her sensitive paps proved to be a very strong motivator and she found a way to create enough momentum by rhythmically rocking her body back and forth that her breasts would sway over the candle flames. Her nipples had already been painfully burned, but the movement of her breasts helped spread the heat around some, though it was still incredibly intense, while the hot pepper oil that had been slathered on made it doubly so.

“Alright, Slave, if you want me to blow those candles out, then I have a simple task for you, it oughta be an easy one for a shameless Whore like yourself! I’m gonna need you to cum for me! Weak cums don’t count, I want a full-on squirt! I’ll help you along by vibing you with a hitachi, but, I’m going to do my very best to edge you, not make you cum. Think of me like a goalie at a goal-post, if it looks to me that you’re getting close to orgasming, I’ll switch the vibe off and punish you instead. So to cum successfully, you’re gonna have to figure out a way to sneak one past me! And, to make things even more interesting, I’m going to give you one final handicap.”

Melissa’s eyes grew wide with fear as her captor lit another match and walked behind her. His intentions became immediately clear as he placed the flame directly underneath her clit. She let out a guttural scream and thrashed her hips around wildly, trying to avoid the flame. Her captor on the other hand never topped chasing her clit around with the match, and with the strict bondage severely restricting his Slave's mobility, she couldn’t keep her clit away from the flame for long. Each time the match caught her nub, fresh screams and pitiable begging ensued. When the match flame had burned down to a stub, her captor snuffed it out directly on her clit, as if he was extinguishing a cigarette in an ashtray, this drew one more tortured scream from his beleaguered subject that was louder and more visceral than the others. Immediately following this, the sadist grabbed the hitachi wand, turned it to the highest setting, and then buried it into the meat of his captive’s burning pussy.” At this new assault, Melissa let out a blood-curdling scream that was a mix of both her agony and utter desperation.

“The fucking bastard! I’ll kill him! He’s mad! He’s sick!” her mind raced, “How can he do this to me?! My pussy’s on fire! My breasts! I’m on fucking fire!! He burned my clit! Cumming is impossible!” But, the vibrator wasn’t going anywhere and she’d soon find that no matter how intense the pain was, her body would respond in ways that were outside of her control. As her initiation as a Pain-Slut continued, her brain went into full melt-down and she started behaving more like a crazed animal than a human as the overwhelming sensations had completely overloaded her mind.

BasementGirl_Part_2.png

Quite an intense story!
For photograph-type images, you can upload them in JPG format, which makes them smaller and therefore faster for your admiring followers to download.

A burly man who had the look and demeanor of an ex-military commando was taking a break from his work. He reached to the back of his basement fridge and grabbed another cold beer to sip on. “Runnin’ outa beer," he lamented, "will need to call my supply guy soon.” He mumbled to himself.

Behind him was the sound of an engine whirring and the rhythmic cascade of leather straps hitting smooth girl flesh in crisp wet smacks that reverberated off the walls. The pace was around two per second and they were accompanied with the sound of metal chains jangling and the melodic harmony of pain and struggling emanating from the young naked woman secured to a stone table and locked in strict metal bondage. The man popped the cap off of the beer bottle and the carbonated alcohol hissed and foamed as it sent up the sweet familiar aroma of fresh hops and barley. He went back to his favorite chair, sat down, kicked his feet up, and looked on at the spectacle, drinking in the night’s entertainment.

The woman’s ass was already cherry red from the strapping which had started nearly ten minutes ago. The thick leather strips had kissed her smooth buttocks hundreds of times already. Her face was twisted in agony and accented by hints of hopelessness and exhaustion as she was failing to cope with the maddening reality of her current predicament. Beads of sweat formed all over her body, her chest heaved as she gasped for air, and her hips and breasts swayed lasciviously as a result of her continual attempt to adjust her position to escape or reduce the intensity of the relentless beating. Her restraints, however, were too uncompromising to make any meaningful headway on this front.

“Hmmm, this bitch might be tougher than the last on. I do at least hope that she lasts longer.” The man mused to himself as he took another sip of beer. “I think Sugar-Tits would have passed out by now, it was always a pain to keep her awake with smelling salts or stimulants while I worked on her. And then, the dumb bitch was always choking herself when she went limp while I had things tied around her neck. Hell, I’m glad I got rid of her, her tits weren't worth the trouble! I think this one may be a more reliable Pain Slut, one who stays alert and awake while I’m working on her and doesn’t sleep on the job! I did send old Sugar-Tits off in style though, didn’t I? I'll never forget that look on her face… Heh.” Another sip of beer. “I think I’ll test those spankers out on the new bitch’s cunt a little later, cinch her thighs down real tight so she can’t move an inch and then position the tip of the straps so they impact directly with her little nub. That oughta get her attention! I’ll time her on my stop watch and see how many minutes she lasts before passing out. That should give me a baseline. We’ll figure out if she’s a real grade-A Pain-Slut or not!” The man chuckled to himself as he took another swig of beer. Meanwhile, the helpless woman was begging for mercy through her gag as the relentless spanking continued, unabated. Tears streamed down her face as she wondered what sort of man would do this to a woman. She also prayed that someone might find and help her so this living nightmare would end. The man on the other hand was in no hurry, he intended to sip on his beer until he’d polished it off, so he just sat back and enjoyed the show while pondering various things.

After several more minutes, the auto-spankers were finally turned off. His captive was a quivering sobbing mess, exhausted by the relentless and brutal thrashing. The man ran his hand sensually over the cherry red skin of her ass, it was now covered in hundreds of welts and felt hot to the touch. “Good! You managed to stay awake the whole time! Keep it up and I might just keep you around! I had to retire the last chick that I kept locked up down here, you don’t want to know what I did to her after she failed me too many times. I’ll keep experimenting on you to see where your breaking point is. But, for now, we’ll move on to the next activity. I’m gonna shoot straight with you though, you’re gonna like this one even less.”

“Picking up a bottle that he'd set down at the back of the table, he squinted his eyes and tried to make out the label. Let me see here, what’s this stuff made of? Carolina Reapers, Trinidad Scorpions, and Ghost Peppers. Whew! Sounds nasty! My supply guy said that it was the hottest thing he ever tasted and that this shit’ll ruin any meal! Hmmmm. The bottle says it contains more than one and a half million Scovilles! Now, I don’t know exactly what the fuck a Scoville is, but, more than a million of them sounds like just about right amount to rub all over the pussy of my new Pain-Slut!”. Melissa couldn’t believe what she was hearing, she fought desperately against her restraints and begged pathetically through her gag for him to not put the sauce on her pussy. She’d accidentally touched herself down there after cutting jalapenos once before and remembered the agony of it. Unfortunately for Melissa, her sadistic captor loved hearing Sluts beg for mercy, it made him horny and she was only succeeding in making his dick hard. He quickly equipped a rubber glove, poured a generous amount of the extremely hot sauce into it, and then began to rub it all over the surface of his Slave’s vulva. He was careful to get every nook and cranny, coating her inner and outer labia thoroughly, slipping his fingers into the opening of her vagina, and then getting another helping of sauce, he gave some special attention to her clitoris, making sure that it was very well coated. Next, he picked up a large dildo and slathered with the fiery brew. He worked it into his Slave’s pussy, pushing it in all the way in until it bumped up against her cervix. He spent a little bit of time fucking her with it. "This must be what it's like to get raped by Satan, huh?" The man chuckled as he pulled the dildo out, then, slathering it down again, he repeated the process and fucked her once more with it. Moving on from her pussy, with some sauce on the tips of his gloved fingers, he applied it generously to her cute little butt-hole, taking his time to make sure that it had been thoroughly coated.

With the glove still on, he walked around in front of her. She was breathing rapidly and moaning in pain as the pepper oil was becoming increasingly intense. It had only just started to soak in, but within minutes, the heat would build up to such a ferocious level that every nerve of her sex would be screaming in unimaginable agony. She didn’t fully realize it, but she was strapped in for what would be hours of bitter misery that would make her wish that she was never born. In the meantime, however, the sadistic kidnapper had a few more preparations to make. “Look at the mess you made of my glove with that slimy cunt of yours!” Without warning, the man shoved the fingers that he used to coat the rim of her asshole deep into her nostrils. The unbelievable heat hit her immediately and she screamed as tears cascaded down her face. Next, he held her head in place with one hand as he reached into her mouth through the ring gag with the other. She tried to resist but it was no use. With a mixture of hot sauce, pussy juices, and a little taste of her ass, he coated her tongue and inner mouth, and ran his finger along the entire rim of her lips. “That’s right, clean up your mess, bitch!” Finally, with one more dose of fresh hot sauce, he massaged the tips of her breasts as he knew that it would make them even more sensitive for what was about to happen to them.

Removing the glove, her captor next struck a match and lit the two candles that had been placed a small distance beneath her breasts. As the flames reached up and licked the tips of her nipples, she began to scream in agony and thrash around in her bondage like a wild animal. “Better shake those tits around if you don’t want your nips to get char-broiled! Hahaha!” The tortured woman thrashed around wildly but her breasts continued to be ravaged by the flames, however, the extraordinary pain in her sensitive paps proved to be a very strong motivator and she found a way to create enough momentum by rhythmically rocking her body back and forth that her breasts would sway over the candle flames. Her nipples had already been painfully burned, but the movement of her breasts helped spread the heat around some, though it was still incredibly intense, while the hot pepper oil that had been slathered on made it doubly so.

“Alright, Slave, if you want me to blow those candles out, then I have a simple task for you, it oughta be an easy one for a shameless Whore like yourself! I’m gonna need you to cum for me! Weak cums don’t count, I want a full-on squirt! I’ll help you along by vibing you with a hitachi, but, I’m going to do my very best to edge you, not make you cum. Think of me like a goalie at a goal-post, if it looks to me that you’re getting close to orgasming, I’ll switch the vibe off and punish you instead. So to cum successfully, you’re gonna have to figure out a way to sneak one past me! And, to make things even more interesting, I’m going to give you one final handicap.”

Melissa’s eyes grew wide with fear as her captor lit another match and walked behind her. His intentions became immediately clear as he placed the flame directly underneath her clit. She let out a guttural scream and thrashed her hips around wildly, trying to avoid the flame. Her captor on the other hand never topped chasing her clit around with the match, and with the strict bondage severely restricting his Slave's mobility, she couldn’t keep her clit away from the flame for long. Each time the match caught her nub, fresh screams and pitiable begging ensued. When the match flame had burned down to a stub, her captor snuffed it out directly on her clit, as if he was extinguishing a cigarette in an ashtray, this drew one more tortured scream from his beleaguered subject that was louder and more visceral than the others. Immediately following this, the sadist grabbed the hitachi wand, turned it to the highest setting, and then buried it into the meat of his captive’s burning pussy.” At this new assault, Melissa let out a blood-curdling scream that was a mix of both her agony and utter desperation.

“The fucking bastard! I’ll kill him! He’s mad! He’s sick!” her mind raced, “How can he do this to me?! My pussy’s on fire! My breasts! I’m on fucking fire!! He burned my clit! Cumming is impossible!” But, the vibrator wasn’t going anywhere and she’d soon find that no matter how intense the pain was, her body would respond in ways that were outside of her control. As her initiation as a Pain-Slut continued, her brain went into full melt-down and she started behaving more like a crazed animal than a human as the overwhelming sensations had completely overloaded her mind.

View attachment 932982
i like this one ;)

Back
Top Bottom