Video - Movies search & find thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
I’m trying to find ‘Love in Chains’ with English subtitles (specifically the whipping scenes), I’m sure I saw a video on one of the forum threads but didn’t bookmark at the time. YouTube’s CC are gibberish and Amazon is $100 to rent the series in full. I’d appreciate if anyone could point me to them. (Not sure this is the correct thread to ask on but couldn’t see another)
Love in Chains with English subtitles part one and two is on TUBI a free video service. Part two is not listed. To get part two go to the end of part one and follow the links.

Hi all,

I've been trying to remember a specific mainstream movie that featured BDSM, but I can't remember anything specific enough to get to it, so I thought I'd ask here.

This is a crime movie I think from the 90s. It might be a "serial killer" type of movie, I'm not sure.

The protagonist is a female cop who happens to be a closeted masochist. She's played by a beautiful actress, white girl, brunette with a darker skin tone and beautiful big brown eyes. She's not a A-lister but still famous enough to anchor a "small" mainstream movie. She played other roles as well, and it kills me I can't remember her name or the name of any of her other movies.

I remember the movie was pretty dark, the protagonist is quite tormented, and occasionally she would need pain. She would visit her sadist and undergo (willingly) some pretty rough torture. I remember one scene in particular where she gets a deep cigar-burn on her forearm, but there was more as well.

It's been a really long time since I have seen it, so my mind might have romanticized some of the elements. But I do hope somebody here would remember what I am talking about and help...
Finally it came back to me... the movie was "Oxygen" with Maura Tierney

Does anybody know where I can find this video? I rented it before at Vimeo and I think it's been deleted. I think the title was "Young Girl Crucifixion" or something. I am interested in renting it again or buying it this time if I can find it.
It seems that it is from the extinct femaleschrist project.
We only have some short clips scattered around the internet, and not a lot more. There was a lot of potential there, I still feel bad for it's disappearence.

It seems that it is from the extinct femaleschrist project.
We only have some short clips scattered around the internet, and not a lot more. There was a lot of potential there, I still feel bad for it's disappearence.
that's unfortunate, at this point I'm just glad I was able to see it. The model was great and I liked how although she had a loincloth, they also showed her bare underneath. Kinda best of both worlds if someone's a loincloth vs naked fan.

Does anybody know where I can find this video? I rented it before at Vimeo and I think it's been deleted. I think the title was "Young Girl Crucifixion" or something. I am interested in renting it again or buying it this time if I can find it.
Hi,

unfortunately, you can no longer rent this video. As my colleague @justarandomguy mentioned, there are a few short clips circulating on the Internet, but not the entire full-length clip or clips, as a video consists of two clips that can be joined together. Thank God I managed to buy this clip and keep it back in the days when the site FemalesChrist, from which the clip originates, existed.

It is a great pity that the Canadian creators of FemalesChrist abandoned such a promising work. After the clips from Ramon, who makes them brilliantly, they were the second in order, whose work very well described the theme of the crucifixion and the female Jesus Christ. Personally, I am a big fan of this work and theater where a woman is portrayed in the role of Christ, therefore I will welcome any project that will deal with this topic in the future or he is already dealing and will get here.

Hi,

unfortunately, you can no longer rent this video. As my colleague @justarandomguy mentioned, there are a few short clips circulating on the Internet, but not the entire full-length clip or clips, as a video consists of two clips that can be joined together. Thank God I managed to buy this clip and keep it back in the days when the site FemalesChrist, from which the clip originates, existed.

It is a great pity that the Canadian creators of FemalesChrist abandoned such a promising work. After the clips from Ramon, who makes them brilliantly, they were the second in order, whose work very well described the theme of the crucifixion and the female Jesus Christ. Personally, I am a big fan of this work and theater where a woman is portrayed in the role of Christ, therefore I will welcome any project that will deal with this topic in the future or he is already dealing and will get here.
I’m Canadian and I think they’re from Montréal where I am from, I tried contacting tokatun who I think worked with femaleschrist years ago but haven’t heard anything since then.
Thank God I managed to buy this clip and keep it back in the days when the site FemalesChrist, from which the clip originates, existed
worth a shot but would you be able to share a copy of it for a price?

I am trying to continue what Ramon has started. I’m working on a Venmo account whenever I have time and post videos up there.
If you mean the short film, it's not me, but I know the creator or one of the creators of that film and I'm waiting for him to post the whole film on YouTube. I have been active in this community for a long time and I know a few people who work on similar films, or I search for some films myself and write to the creators because, as I already wrote, I am a big fan of this kind of art.

Back
Top Bottom