Waiting for Judicial Corporal Punishment

Go to CruxDreams.com
We clung together in abject fear. We had taken a year off from college to come to this godforesaken country six months ago on a one year Peace Corp mission to help the poor and forgotten. This country had so many people with nothing. Homelessness? More than half the country . Children abandoned...the streets were full of them, little gangsters, stealing food and other things to sell. Some young girls selling their bodies just to get by, others raped and beaten. We tried to help ,Jenny and I tried to get as many of the girls off the streets as we could. We made enemies ...We helped the wrong girls......took money out of their pimps pockets. We weren’t cautious enough. Thought because we were from the USA we would be protected.F1B4B4B3-3C81-499B-80B4-6FB6EC0964AA.jpeg

The girls handlers knew that they couldn’t hurt us directly. They feared reprisal from their government and the US. They bided their time.....followed us....recorded what we did on their cellphones. Waiting for a chance to catch us doing something wrong or breaking one of this countries antiquated laws. They bribed our landlord. Placed cameras in our little one room apartment. They filmed our love making.....Jenny and I had become lovers soon after arriving here. It was against Sharia law but we were young, uninhibited, privileged Americans who felt invincible. After all what we did in private was our business.

Unfortunately the courts in this country don’t look at it that way. They showed the video to be shown in front of everyone in the courtroom. Everyone came witness to our nakedness, our exploring hands and tongues...our sighs of pleasure...our climactic releases. We felt so exposed, we felt like everyone staring at us was seeing right thru the clothes we wore. We were pronounced guilty according to laws that had existed for centuries.The lawyer we commissioned from the embassy pleaded for leniency. A monetary fine, expulsion from the country.

The judges thought otherwise. To shame us they ordered us to strip naked for our sentencing. Jenny, too scared to do otherwise, did as she was told. I shook my head ”no” and as the bailiffs moved toward me I started kicking and screaming. I kick the first bailiff in the crotch and cracked another across the nose with the back of my hand. In seconds I was subdued and as they tore my clothing from me I cursed the bailiffs, the judge, and this pitiful country. Jenny was sobbing next to me, both of us naked, trying to cover our private parts. I could feel their eyes upon me, suddenly I felt so ashamed, so vulnerable. I prayed they would be lenient. I looked into the judges eyes. I could tell leniency was not an option.

Jenny was sentenced to 24 cane strokes on her naked body and 1 year in the country’s women’s prison, after which she would be expelled from the country. I wasn’t so lucky, my sentence was harsher due to my reluctance to follow the judges orders my sentence was 3 years imprisonment and 40 whip strokes , naked, upon entering prison and 40 more on each yearly anniversary until I was released from prison. 120 strokes of the lash in total . I was shocked. I now sit in the cage they call a cell, trying to console Jenny. Tomorrow we get moved to the penitentiary where Jenny will get caned and I will receive my first whipping. We have never been so fearful of our future., our tears plentiful. I crave to take her into my arms and love her but .....9B553307-54E6-424B-B32F-231DDAA534CE.jpegF69931D1-DC81-489D-91F7-8330CAC18415.jpegI am afraid they are watching!

Attachments

• 8D1EE1F9-44B9-4CB5-AFB6-54811AED5D80.jpeg
    8D1EE1F9-44B9-4CB5-AFB6-54811AED5D80.jpeg
    70.7 KB · Views: 288
  • 6A6F09E4-C60A-413D-BCA4-40C5B379AC77.jpeg
    6A6F09E4-C60A-413D-BCA4-40C5B379AC77.jpeg
    86.2 KB · Views: 368
We clung together in abject fear. We had taken a year off from college to come to this godforesaken country six months ago on a one year Peace Corp mission to help the poor and forgotten. This country had so many people with nothing. Homelessness? More than half the country . Children abandoned...the streets were full of them, little gangsters, stealing food and other things to sell. Some young girls selling their bodies just to get by, others raped and beaten. We tried to help ,Jenny and I tried to get as many of the girls off the streets as we could. We made enemies ...We helped the wrong girls......took money out of their pimps pockets. We weren’t cautious enough. Thought because we were from the USA we would be protected.View attachment 1056915

The girls handlers knew that they couldn’t hurt us directly. They feared reprisal from their government and the US. They bided their time.....followed us....recorded what we did on their cellphones. Waiting for a chance to catch us doing something wrong or breaking one of this countries antiquated laws. They bribed our landlord. Placed cameras in our little one room apartment. They filmed our love making.....Jenny and I had become lovers soon after arriving here. It was against Sharia law but we were young, uninhibited, privileged Americans who felt invincible. After all what we did in private was our business.

Unfortunately the courts in this country don’t look at it that way. They showed the video to be shown in front of everyone in the courtroom. Everyone came witness to our nakedness, our exploring hands and tongues...our sighs of pleasure...our climactic releases. We felt so exposed, we felt like everyone staring at us was seeing right thru the clothes we wore. We were pronounced guilty according to laws that had existed for centuries.The lawyer we commissioned from the embassy pleaded for leniency. A monetary fine, expulsion from the country.

The judges thought otherwise. To shame us they ordered us to strip naked for our sentencing. Jenny, too scared to do otherwise, did as she was told. I shook my head ”no” and as the bailiffs moved toward me I started kicking and screaming. I kick the first bailiff in the crotch and cracked another across the nose with the back of my hand. In seconds I was subdued and as they tore my clothing from me I cursed the bailiffs, the judge, and this pitiful country. Jenny was sobbing next to me, both of us naked, trying to cover our private parts. I could feel their eyes upon me, suddenly I felt so ashamed, so vulnerable. I prayed they would be lenient. I looked into the judges eyes. I could tell leniency was not an option.

Jenny was sentenced to 24 cane strokes on her naked body and 1 year in the country’s women’s prison, after which she would be expelled from the country. I wasn’t so lucky, my sentence was harsher due to my reluctance to follow the judges orders my sentence was 3 years imprisonment and 40 whip strokes , naked, upon entering prison and 40 more on each yearly anniversary until I was released from prison. 120 strokes of the lash in total . I was shocked. I now sit in the cage they call a cell, trying to console Jenny. Tomorrow we get moved to the penitentiary where Jenny will get caned and I will receive my first whipping. We have never been so fearful of our future., our tears plentiful. I crave to take her into my arms and love her but .....View attachment 1057043View attachment 1057044I am afraid they are watching!
Give into your cravings! What could possibly happen? :devil:

We clung together in abject fear. We had taken a year off from college to come to this godforesaken country six months ago on a one year Peace Corp mission to help the poor and forgotten. This country had so many people with nothing. Homelessness? More than half the country . Children abandoned...the streets were full of them, little gangsters, stealing food and other things to sell. Some young girls selling their bodies just to get by, others raped and beaten. We tried to help ,Jenny and I tried to get as many of the girls off the streets as we could. We made enemies ...We helped the wrong girls......took money out of their pimps pockets. We weren’t cautious enough. Thought because we were from the USA we would be protected.View attachment 1056915

Jenny was sentenced to 24 cane strokes on her naked body and 1 year in the country’s women’s prison, after which she would be expelled from the country. I wasn’t so lucky, my sentence was harsher due to my reluctance to follow the judges orders my sentence was 3 years imprisonment and 40 whip strokes , naked, upon entering prison and 40 more on each yearly anniversary until I was released from prison. 120 strokes of the lash in total . I was shocked. I now sit in the cage they call a cell, trying to console Jenny. Tomorrow we get moved to the penitentiary where Jenny will get caned and I will receive my first whipping. We have never been so fearful of our future., our tears plentiful. I crave to take her into my arms and love her but .....View attachment 1057043View attachment 1057044I am afraid they are watching!
Two excellent illustrations.

Back
Top Bottom