Waiting for Judicial Corporal Punishment

Go to CruxDreams.com
My two sisters and I were arrested right after the the assassination attempt. Every set of young triplet women in the capital were all arrested in one fell sweep. The rumor has it that the womanizer president of our country had seduced and spent a hot and heavy night with a set of redheaded twins. What he didn’t know was they were triplets and members of a seditious antigovernment group. Somehow they had been able to sneak the third triplet in during the night. Our President’s body guards and witnesses had seen the twins leave the building early in the morning. But the third ginger haired sister had stayed and snuck into the master bedroom and stabbed the fat old lecher. She was able to escape but the damage she did with the knife was not fatal. The military was tasked immediately with rounding up all the triplets of similar age. It didn’t matter that we had blond hair, and the two other sets of triplets arrested were brunettes
4D88E486-767C-4301-83EC-4A0FA6C78FE9.jpeg 11DC4622-8259-45C4-8738-0A67D5497D53.jpeg 200A0916-65DD-4AD7-BA46-78FFFCEE27C4.jpeg

The alleged triplet assassins were redheads but the military tribunal that presided over our trials informed us that any of us could have dyed our hair to hide our guilt. Obviously they weren’t even sure if any of the three threesomes they had arrested, were involved in the assassination attempt. They had absolutely no evidence against any of us but the president was severely wounded and would not recover for a very long time. The tribunal decided that a message must be sen to the dissidents. The tribunal found all sets of triplets guilty as accessories to the crime. Each set would be sent to a large city in the far corners of the country. On Monday morning next ,my sisters and I in one of those city centers, will be stripped naked and chained to stout posts. Three military men will flay our naked bodies, in front of a very large crowd, with 50 hard lashes each. The same thing will happen to the other triplets in the other cities. All of us guilty only of being three sisters born on the same day.

Back
Top Bottom