Waiting for Judicial Corporal Punishment

Go to CruxDreams.com
In the Republic of Sadistan, visiting Professor Barbara Moore made the mistake of resisting the advances of a powerful local businessman. As she was leaving the University, her bag was searched, and a quantity of planted drugs discovered. Arrest and a trial that lasted less than ten minutes followed, the magistrate awarded her three dozen strokes of the cane and ordered her immediate deportation.
In the Punishment Centre, Barb was examined by a cruel female medic who was deliberately rough in the cavity search and also mauled Barb`s breasts.
When she had concluded the examination, she exclaimed "You are fit to receive your punishment, slut, in fact that`s about all you are fit for."
Naked, and helplessly strapped to the punishment frame, Barbara was unaware of the businessman`s presence behind the darkened glass screen and that he intended to enjoy her receiving every searing stroke of that brutal cane.

Last edited:
In the Republic of Sadistan, visiting Professor Barbara Moore made the mistake of resisting the advances of a powerful local businessman. As she was leaving the University, her bag was searched, and a quantity of planted drugs discovered. Arrest and a trial that lasted less than ten minutes followed, the magistrate awarded her three dozen strokes of the cane and ordered her immediate deportation.
In the Punishment Centre, Barb was examined by a cruel female medic who was deliberately rough in the cavity search and also mauled Barb`s breasts.
When she had concluded the examination, she exclaimed "You are fit to receive your punishment, slut, in fact that`s about all you are fit for."
Naked, and helplessly strapped to the punishment frame, Barbara was unaware of the businessman`s presence behind the darkened glass screen and that he intended to enjoy her receiving every searing stroke of that brutal cane.
Good one, Twonines!

Memo to myself: 1) write and publish blistering academic paper on the Republic of Sadistan when I get home, 2) pen letter to a certain powerful Sadistan businessman’s wife, 3) never travel to Sadistan again, and 4) think twice about accepting invitation to speak at Arkansas’ University of the Virgin Martyrs graduation ceremony for fear that Arkansas could be no better a place than Sadistan.

"Now climb up the ladder and put the noose around your neck..."
View attachment 1253175
"Yes, I'll cuff your hands before I kick the ladder away... Of course, you'll strangle to death. You were sentenced to 'hang by the neck until dead' after all..."
Tree is such a cheapskate! What’s the matter? Can’t afford a proper scaffold?

Good one, Twonines!

Memo to myself: 1) write and publish blistering academic paper on the Republic of Sadistan when I get home, 2) pen letter to a certain powerful Sadistan businessman’s wife, 3) never travel to Sadistan again, and 4) think twice about accepting invitation to speak at Arkansas’ University of the Virgin Martyrs graduation ceremony for fear that Arkansas could be no better a place than Sadistan.
Good thinking, Barb, it might be a good idea though, to complete 1 and 2 standing up.

Rani is presented to the crowd and made ready for her judicial sentence
View attachment 1254467View attachment 1254468View attachment 1254469View attachment 1254470
This is a fine example of the ritual involved in a judicial flogging, with the offender being presented to the witnesses just stripped to the waist so that her back is bared to the lash. Her breasts are inevitably displayed, but she is allowed to keep her more intimate parts covered, which helps to give the proceedings a greater sense that it is a legal process and not a salacious entertainment.

This is a fine example of the ritual involved in a judicial flogging, with the offender being presented to the witnesses just stripped to the waist so that her back is bared to the lash. Her breasts are inevitably displayed, but she is allowed to keep her more intimate parts covered, which helps to give the proceedings a greater sense that it is a legal process and not a salacious entertainment.
'Salacious entertainment' twonines?
Perish the thought!

Back
Top Bottom