What are your limits (males)?

Go to CruxDreams.com
I guess it strongly depends on the cultural situation, on would have to ask, how many of us had orgasm in front of foreigners. Is that not a normal thing today? Or am I in front of time here, again?
It depends, whats the matter of a man having an orgasm in front of other mans? Most of the masturbate or even had masturbated with friends, if i was crucified in front of my friends it wouldn't be a big matter for me...

It depends, whats the matter of a man having an orgasm in front of other mans? Most of the masturbate or even had masturbated with friends, if i was crucified in front of my friends it wouldn't be a big matter for me...
Yes. I suppose but in many of the societies which had crucifixions, say the romans that was not common. Even me, I never masturbated with friends, when growing up, that was a lot later.

Yes. I suppose but in many of the societies which had crucifixions, say the romans that was not common. Even me, I never masturbated with friends, when growing up, that was a lot later.
Yes i totally agree, but thinking in nowadays, in my case, where i fantasize being crucified in front of my male friends it would be humiliating, but not that much, because i know them

Yes i totally agree, but thinking in nowadays, in my case, where i fantasize being crucified in front of my male friends it would be humiliating, but not that much, because i know them
You will be hanging naked on your cross. You won't have control of who comes to watch your suffering and humiliation.

i think having an orgasm on the cross would be even more humiliating than the crucifixion itself, if the cross has a cornu, it would somehow led the condemned man to an orgasm, or the condemend could be masturbated on cross for humiliation
I am always crucified on a cornu. It is one of the most intense orgasms because of the feeling of the cornu pressed against your prostate. There is a large quantity of precum as well.

I had a powerful orgasm when being led, naked and chained, towards my crucifix when participating in the role of St Dismas in a re-enactment of Christ's passion last Easter. And then another one whilst being stretched out on the ground to be secured to the cross by the "centurions" as they made use of my defenseless bare bottom.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    259.2 KB · Views: 128
Also: I am down to be crucified next Easter, and my executioner is going to ensure I will be mounted on a fully lubricated cornu - he will no doubt place bets on how many orgasms I will be capable of before the crucifixion ends at 3 p.m.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    420.4 KB · Views: 147
I think that for condemned it is not the humiliation that matters, but the severe pain he suffers during the execution. If cornu is used it will surely condemned cum. But he will not think of humiliation at all,he will suffer severe pain.
I would like to try crucifixion with cornu in front of crowd.

When I am on the cross next Easter, my anus will be lubricated by the semen injected into it by my executioner and his associates when I am laid out defenseless on the ground being fixed to the cross. Humiliation indeed.....
yes, quite a messy stuff....probably one should consider the HIV problem here...
pic_46_big.jpg

Back
Top Bottom