What Cross Would You Choose

Go to CruxDreams.com

Choosing a cross​

“Girls, girls, what the fuck is going on here? Who is that…is that Helena?...I mean I hate a heretic as much as the next person and rightly so, I mean my family has been if the cross building and other wooden restraints business for four generations, you don’t find cheaper at this quality anywhere, our motto is nail em up and let god sort it out,… but Helena really? She always seemed such nice girl and helpful when I’ve met her at the market to pelt people with rotten fruit and stones or a at crucifixion, quite pious really”

“Oh yeah Mrs Goodwin, she’s one of them heretics like you said, she confessed to it didn’t she Agrippa”

“She sure did Mrs Goodwin, took a while for her to tell us the truth, but we got it out of her in the end, took hours, she was all ‘no I’m not’ and ‘I believe in god and the bible’ and ‘I go to church every Sunday’ and like‘ I believe our bible is the true word of god’ stuff like that, lying little bitch”

“Stubborn as hell, but we helped her to admit it, she confessed to it didn’t she Agrippa”

“With our help she did, just goes to show you, you can’t trust anyone, It was lucky we spotted her talking to Tatiana’s boyfriend or our suspicions wouldn’t have been aroused and this blasphemous heretic would be walking around free, so any way we wondered if you had any cheap second hand crosses for sale, we can’t afford a lot and we’d like to get her nailed up before her mum notices she’s missing”

“if you don’t mind one with some blood still on it, those we haven’t got around to cleaning yet and I can give you a really good price on one, and somewhere I have some old bent nails we’ve taken out of used ones, I’ll throw those in for free, let’s call it 5 pieces of silver and I’ll lend you my hammer, but you’ll need to dig your own hole for the post… it’s a strange old world I mean Helena who’d have thought it”

you can find more of my stuff 1000's of images on patreon/puppyowner and subscribeadult/puppyowner
so instpirent

X" cross or "T" cross, but then with my feet nailed on either side of the stripe so that my martyred body would be well exposed to the crowd.
I have always liked the X cross.

I personally prefer the T shaped cross when I am crucified. The one my Master constructed outside is well constructed and quite sturdy. It stands about 7 feet tall and is made of two 10" x 10" beams with a cornu /sedile affixed at the appropriate position for additional support. There is also a smaller block of wood attached to the back of the stipe where the ankles can be tied once I'm mounted on the cornu and my legs are bent and spread wide apart. Once I am hung on the T cross and realize how helpless and vulnerable I am it accentuates the entire experience and the size and strength of the cross adds to my feelings of exposure, shame and degradation, leaving me feeling small and defeated, my naked, stretched body on obscene display.
In short, the T-shaped cross. But before the cross is put upright I'd like to be screwed by a well hung black male.

Back
Top Bottom