What Cross Would You Choose

Go to CruxDreams.com
I assure you I already am, cock rock hard as I do so.
To test your resolve, slave, we will flog you with the scourge as you kneel and grovel in your chains, you should stroke your cock while continuing to beg for the nails. Even as you scream under the terrible lash, beg for the extended crucifixion, beg for a century nailed to your true Master, for us to be brutal, continue to beg past the 100th lash as you stroke that cock and cum, we might consider your worthiness for such a great gift of suffering and pain, slave. Are you worthy? We think not!

Whirrrr Crack! The first blow strikes, beg for it, slave

To test your resolve, slave, we will flog you with the scourge as you kneel and grovel in your chains, you should stroke your cock while continuing to beg for the nails. Even as you scream under the terrible lash, beg for the extended crucifixion, beg for a century nailed to your true Master, for us to be brutal, continue to beg past the 100th lash as you stroke that cock and cum, we might consider your worthiness for such a great gift of suffering and pain, slave. Are you worthy? We think not!

Whirrrr Crack! The first blow strikes, beg for it, slave
I want it. I need it. I will beg for as long as I need to get it.

I want it. I need it. I will beg for as long as I need to get it.
Then keep begging, we will test your resolve most thoroughly with deeper torture, so long as you keep begging we will consider the great gift of which you seek, after the scourge we shall kiss your worthless flesh with the hot irons, can you suffer such torture and still beg? Pass the test and we will consider that. Slave must suffer

Then keep begging, we will test your resolve most thoroughly with deeper torture, so long as you keep begging we will consider the great gift of which you seek, after the scourge we shall kiss your worthless flesh with the hot irons, can you suffer such torture and still beg? Pass the test and we will consider that. Slave must suffer
Yes, I will repeat the phrase “crucify me” forever and ever until you give it to me

Full Roman-style crucifixion for you. Harsh permanent marking whipping, crown of thorns, loincloth only, carrying cross beam then nailing through both the palms and wrists, raised then feet nailed together. Given water and crucified beside men and women who are done the same way until death. Women also with only a loincloth. Legs not broken to maximize your time on your cross.

Full Roman-style crucifixion for you. Harsh permanent marking whipping, crown of thorns, loincloth only, carrying cross beam then nailing through both the palms and wrists, raised then feet nailed together. Given water and crucified beside men and women who are done the same way until death. Women also with only a loincloth. Legs not broken to maximize your time on your cross.
About what I expect, except for me, I would prefer the men all be naked, myself including. In fact, I would request nudity for myself.

I love that you want the loincloth!

About what I expect, except for me, I would prefer the men all be naked, myself including. In fact, I would request nudity for myself.
It's a request I think would be accommodated...

I love that you want the loincloth!
Yes I believe it is more authentic. I think men were crucified stark naked, their whip lash marks became their clothing a bit like tattoos of the crucified, except for the loincloth, a crown of thorns and if you count the ropes and nails, them too. Women I believe were the same, which results in extra (unintended, more like an indifferent consequence) of further humiliation for them due to their breasts being bare during crucifixion. I think that brows were wiped of sweat once per victim after the walk but before nailing, ditto a drink offered of pain relief potion, and water offered between the hanging on the cross and death. 100% no advantage given to women I think.

Yes I believe it is more authentic. I think men were crucified stark naked, their whip lash marks became their clothing a bit like tattoos of the crucified, except for the loincloth, a crown of thorns and if you count the ropes and nails, them too. Women I believe were the same, which results in extra (unintended, more like an indifferent consequence) of further humiliation for them due to their breasts being bare during crucifixion. I think that brows were wiped of sweat once per victim after the walk but before nailing, ditto a drink offered of pain relief potion, and water offered between the hanging on the cross and death. 100% no advantage given to women I think.
I also believe that and naturally when you depict it later and show it at public places, you have to cover the details. That can be done with clever cutting in movies, or some towels or the famous loincloth. On the other hand we want to humiliate the crucified one and where is the humiliation, if the person likes to show off and uses big dildos for himself, that would make the cornus ridiculous. No here, we use the loincloth is used, we write on It traitor so everyone knows why the person is crucified. Btw anyone wondered why on last passion plays Jesus does not just wear a T-Shirt with INRI on it? Then he is decently clothed.... well do not forget the lower parts like here----

adultnode_415e2a82eb8e5bdad130fa3a539fa7fb.jpg

I also believe that and naturally when you depict it later and show it at public places, you have to cover the details. That can be done with clever cutting in movies, or some towels or the famous loincloth. On the other hand we want to humiliate the crucified one and where is the humiliation, if the person likes to show off and uses big dildos for himself, that would make the cornus ridiculous. No here, we use the loincloth is used, we write on It traitor so everyone knows why the person is crucified. Btw anyone wondered why on last passion plays Jesus does not just wear a T-Shirt with INRI on it? Then he is decently clothed.... well do not forget the lower parts like here----

View attachment 1163455
Nice!! In every way...

You are told that I am a traitor to the state
To begin with, I would doubt the indictment. And the question is which state exactly did he betray? Not every state deserves loyalty.
No, if a 24-year-old guy wants to be crucified, let him commit some other crime. For example, he will rape a pretty girl.

To begin with, I would doubt the indictment. And the question is which state exactly did he betray? Not every state deserves loyalty.
No, if a 24-year-old guy wants to be crucified, let him commit some other crime. For example, he will rape a pretty girl.
Fine. Then I have committed some other crime, now what will you do to me?

The magistrate has handed a new prisoner into your possession: me, a 24 year-old-male, measuring in at 5'6" and ~135 lbs. You are told that I am a traitor to the state, and thus am to be executed by way of crucifixion, but they have given you great discretion as to how exactly you are to carry it out. Everything that happens leading up to the crucifixion, the location, the cross shape, etc. is up to you. What will you do with me? Let your imaginations run wild, I want to hear it all.
Don't take this the wrong way, but I was rather hoping for an attractive 5' 6", 24 year old, 115 pound woman with a lithe figure and nice boobs. Got any of those around here?:D

Oh well, if it has to be you, I'd go by the book and get you crucified ASAP.

If, I would not know that you are so much concerned about the fact that the females on cross should feel comfortable one could believe that loincloth thing is a kind of fetish.
Oh,it IS...believe me it definitely IS....
My n°1 guilty pleasure fetish,together with crucifixion....!! ;) ;)

Back
Top Bottom